Donna Plays With Michelle & Me

Story Info
Couple completes seduction of blonde bartender.
1.9k words
4.29
83.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

Michelle, the pretty 25 year old barmaid, had just listened to Donna's tale of taking two young men in the shower of our luxury resort suite, where earlier I had the pleasure of watching Donna play in the hot tub with them. . Donna, my 43 year old wife, looked like her older sister. Both were petite blondes, with firm small breasts. Now, Michelle was headed to our suite with us. I trailed behind the two beauties, champagne bottles in each hand. Michelle, although sober was bewitched by Donna's tale, the show of Donna flashing herself, and then sucking me in the bar, and Donna's intense open sexual hunger. As I trailed the ladies, Donna leaned into Michelle, twirling the younger woman's thick naturally blond tresses. Donna licked first Michelle's neck, then her ear. Michelle purred softly.

As we walked along the long hallway towards our suite, Donna turned, grabbed a bottle of champagne from me, and softly instructed me to go ahead and warm up the hot tub. As I went down the hall, I looked back, seeing Michelle chug a giant slurp of bubbly, then Donna pushed her back against the wall, lifting her shirt, and deeply kissing her. I knew I had lots of time to prepare. Donna later told me that they spent several minutes kissing each other. I always suspected Donna had bi tendencies, but she had never admitted so much as kissing a girl. Michelle, it seemed, was new to this experience, but learned quickly.

As Donna later told it to me, the kissing soon was followed by mutual fondling of breasts. Michelle had easy access to Donna's ripe fruit, as my wife needed no bra. Donna simply took charge and pushed Michelle's practical "I'm at work" athletic bra up, freeing the young woman's upstanding erect nipples. Donna massaged them, then pinched them, then broke from hr kiss to nibble them, then bit them hard, harder. She had Michelle squirming, crying out, as Donna's hands plunged into Michelle's jeans, ripping her panties, probing her wet wide open cunt.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, or at least our suite, I lit candles all around the edge of the tub, and set the stereo to light jazz. I stripped, relaxing in the warm suds, delicately coaxing my cock into action, but carefully saving it, given the two loads I had already spent, one while watching Donna play, the other into her mouth just before leaving the bar. I could imagine why Donna had sent me ahead, and what was happening. Michelle bore a strong resemblance to Gwyneth Paltrow , except was shorter, and Gwyneth always got Donna damp.

Down the hall, things were getting hot. Michelle was so overcome with passion from Donna's tale in the bar, together with watching me shoot in Donna's mouth, that she allowed Donna to slide her jeans to her knees, and suck her tender wet pussy, Donna's tongue doing just what Donna loved having done to her- licking gently where the thighs meet, then softly tenderly teasing the outer labia open. Only then did Donna's tongue gently probe between the lips of Michelle's prize ( which I was soon to learn was framed by tiny tufts of natural blond curls). Michelle later confirmed that Donna was a gifted amateur, talented at using her tongue as a miniature cock, thrusting into Michelle to open her , and then, having the judgment as to when to use the tip of her tongue like a spoon, rolling inside, capturing Michelle's clit like a pearl of ice cream caught inside a bucket. Despite having worked all day in the bar, Michelle tasted sweet and fresh- like Donna imagined a virgin would- which inspired Donna to want to try a sweet young thing next. Meanwhile though, Michelle was so petite that Donna had no trouble squatting down to lick her, and comfortably reach up to twist Michelle's nipples until she came. Donna felt it starting on her tongue, and quickly stood up to stifle the scream with a deep kiss, which would have been so load, as Donna put it "not only would you hear it in our room down the hall, but Michelle's hubby would hear it at their house."

After the sex, the girls refreshed themselves with more champagne, until their legs recovered enough to stagger down the hall to our suite. Just in time too, as I lounged in the hot tub toying with my half erect cock, starting to wish I had stayed to watch. I knew from Donna's track record of adventures with older men, and the evening with Seth and Josh, that she would tell all. The anticipation of sharing her first girl adventure was almost too much.

Just as I was about to go looking, the door burst open and two rubbery legged haphazardly dressed blonde goddesses tumbled into the suite. Donna's sun dress was held together by only one button, and Micelle's jeans were open, her T shirt askew. Through the open door between the sitting room and bedroom, we saw each other. Donna grinned hugely, her lipstick smeared across her face telling me I had guessed right. She knew what I wanted, so she turned Michelle to her and soulfully kissed the smaller woman, as she wriggled Michelle's jeans off. I pulled out of the tub, letting the girls see my hardness, as rubbed it, watching. Michelle was becoming comfortably bold, fumbling only slightly as she broke the kiss to undo Dona's sole fastener, and tilted her head to kiss Donna's erect left nipple, making eye contact with me, or at least, with the hardest part of me. I stroked gently, maintaining my erection, as the precum cautioned me not to go harder, yet. I poured champagne into three glasses, as the girls slowly shifted towards the door, the tub, and me.

The door proved problematic, or fortuitous, depending on the intent. Donna's hip bumped the door frame, causing Michelle to pause, strip Donna completely, and roll her tongue around Donna's left nipple as her hand lifted the ripe flesh , caressing as she licked. Michelle's other hand caressed Donna's free hip, as Donna moaned. Michelle steered Donna past the door, which was so close to the tub that Donna was soon resting on the edge. I passed each of them a flute of champagne. They sipped delicately, then leaned in synchronicity, opening their mouths together to swap bubbly, and tongues. Michelle slowly peeled Donna's dress the rest of the way off, while Donna's hands frantically ripped Michelle's clothing away, tossing it across the room randomly Once Donna had Michelle's shirt off, I saw Michelle's perfect nipples for the first time . Donna bent to kiss Michelle's left nipple, pouring a bit of champagne there first. I copied her movement, standing in the tub to move to the pair, anointing and suckling the right nipple. I felt a hand caress my swollen cock, and glanced to see it was Michelle's, and that her other hand was massaging Donna's labia. I felt my way up Donna's back with my right hand , as my left explored Michelle for dampness. My right hand soon cupped Donna's breast, tweaking her erect nipple. I found Michelle to be soaked, confirming my assumption that the good times had begun in the hallway.

Donna broke the group grope long enough to slide around back into the hot tub. She reclined back against the far side. I slipped into the tub again, leaving the area in front of Donna open . Michelle needed no urging to step over the edge into that space. Michelle slid into the bubbling water, melting into Donna's beckoning arms. At the same time, a hand stroked my erection. I peaked and saw that it was Michelle's. Even as she kissed Donna deeply, tongue fucking, she was caring enough to share with me. Donna caressed Michelle's hair, shoulders and back, then urged the younger woman down into the tub. Michelle knew instantly what to do. If this was her first time with another woman, she was a natural. Michelle kissed Donna's body in one long flat tongued slurp, treating Donna like a giant flesh popsicle- curving to include each nipple, and pausing to clean her navel. Michelle then began to return the favour that Donna had granted in the hallway, teasingly kissing Donna's thighs , using he thumbs to open donna's labia. Donna was just laying back in rapture, her hands grasping Michelle's buttocks, running up to her nipples, then back down, now opening her anus with her fingers. I moved behind Michelle, adding my hands to Donna's. Michelle moved back , her butt thrusting against me, her tongue exploring Donna's most succulent offering.

Donna arched forward in well timed passion, her hands shifting on Michelle's rear, intending no doubt to pull the younger woman closer. The other result, however, pleased me- it opened Michelle's anus wide. I rubbed the helmet of my erect cock around the opening but found it too dry. Michelle came up for air long enough to gasp: " careful, hon, that hole's virgin". I took that permission as encouraging, but wondered what to do for lube without breaking away. Donna, my wonderful bride, again supplied the solution- she reached under Michelle, and wrapped her fingers around, up from Michelle's wet pussy to the anus, then grabbed my erection and popped it past the ring of muscle. Once in, I met less resistance, and the friction lessened to just a pleasant amount.

Donna rolled forward again, and our mouths met in a deep kiss , sandwiching Michelle between us. Then, Donna flopped back totally, lying half out the tub, her hips thrusting up against Michelle's hungry mouth. I added my fingers on Michelle's clit, finding that all three of us now had a hand there. Michelle, without breaking away from Donna, reached back and squeezed my heavy balls, causing a massive flood of cum into her bowels. Spent, it was now my turn to flop against the far edge of the tub. I settled within the hot bubbles, as the girls orgasmed simultaneously.

The sight of my cum seeping out of Michelle was too much . I eased forward, and slurped a big gob into my mouth. The rest slid down to her labia, where it hung in her feathery hair. Donna had recovered , and grabbed my half hard cock, guiding it into Michelle's pussy. " the poor girl hasn't had a good fucking yet" Donna reminded me. She then leaned over to kiss me again, tasting my cum.

This last sex was slower and leisurely, lasting about 30 minutes, as my semen gradually replenished itself. Donna eased back into the tub, sipping champagne, licking Michelle's nipples, feeding sips to Michelle, and occasionally stroking the length of my cock as I slid it almost totally out of Michelle on alternate thrusts. Michelle's orgasm built in stages, a slight tightening first, a change in the rhythm of her breathing, and then, frantic thrusting back of her hips, as her vaginal muscles seized and squeezed my muscle, Michelle screaming " Oh ya, fuck, fuck, fuck....".

After that, we all collapsed , sitting in the tub another half an hour or more finishing the champagne. Michelle then crawled into the king size bed between us. Unfortunately for me, the girls slept so heavily that neither awoke before I got up for my sales conference the next morning. I crept from the room with one last longing glance at the intertwined mass of lithe limbs, scarcely believing it wasn't just a dream.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers