Donna Submits

Story Info
A wife tries another man.
8.4k words
4.29
247.7k
127
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers

It wasn't exactly lust at first sight, but she had to admit they were a cute couple ... him more than her, of course. It was towards the end of summer, and the days were getting cooler. Jim and Kris moved into the house next door, and Donna saw them briefly as they tended to the movers. They had been there a couple of weeks, still settling into the house, when Rick and Jim started conversing over the fence. In a neighborly gesture, Rick invited the two of them over for dinner, followed by some time in the hot tub adjacent to their in-ground pool. They were experiencing a nice Indian summer, and the nights were comfortably warm with the days getting back into the summertime temperatures. Definitely nice after the cold spell they had recently experienced. Rick had mentioned that he and Donna regularly used the hot tub 'au naturale,' and made the offer of going clothing optional if everyone was comfortable with the idea. Kris and Jim said they would think about the option.

It was a picture perfect evening. The weather was nice, not even a hint of a breeze, and the temperature was just right for shirtsleeve outdoor eating. Rick fired up the grill for some nice steaks while Donna tended the trimmings inside. Everyone wore swimsuits under their shorts as the hot tub was on the agenda afterwards. Jim showed he was very accomplished at mixing drinks, and Donna found a fruit punch mixture to her liking, although she could tell it still had a hefty kick to it. After a while, everyone was feeling no pain.

The conversation was friendly and open, and they all realized they shared a great many interests. Rick and Kris found themselves talking about a variety of hobbies, and Donna and Jim found their own conversations as the other two carried on. Before long it seemed as though they were old friends who just met, and they all felt very comfortable around each other. Donna found herself chatting with Jim about things she normally wouldn't even consider mentioning to close family members, much less someone who, until a few hours ago, was a relative stranger. He evoked a sense of honesty and trust she found rare in most people she dealt with.

Jim was the consummate flirt, although he weaved it into everything that he did so smoothly and subtly, no one took notice or, if Kris or Rick did notice, they didn't say anything. Donna enjoyed the attention, as Jim was witty and intelligent, having just retired from the military. He was finding the transition back to civilian life most enjoyable, and making new friends in the neighborhood topped his list. He flattered Donna in every way possible, from compliments on her delicious food to how great their house looked. He even commented on how sexy her body looked which she really liked. Rick was a good husband, and didn't neglect her emotional needs, but there was definitely something exciting and refreshing about having someone other than her husband lavish her with such attention.

The back yard was a picture out of Better Homes and Gardens. The plants and shrubs highlighted the center of attention, a lavish in-ground pool with a small hot tub at one end. The high privacy fence made it the perfect place for private sunning or swimming, bathing, or whatever else you may enjoy that includes a secluded setting with a hot tub and swimming pool. The whole back yard reeked of eroticism, and it was obvious that Rick and Donna regularly used it for their own personal pleasure.

With fresh drinks, the conversations resumed as they made their way to the hot tub. Kris said she didn't want to be a party pooper, but she had to get up early to go to work, so she couldn't stay too much longer, although she wasn't about to leave without taking a dip in the hot tub. Rick reiterated the offer to skinny-dip, but said that no one would unless everyone agreed and felt comfortable. Everyone nodded their acceptance and Kris said she would like to give it a try, as she shed her T-shirt and shorts, revealing a skimpy two-piece bikini. Although normally fairly reserved, the alcohol removed many of her inhibitions. She untied her top and removed it as she settled into the tub, but apparently wasn't too shy about being seen topless. Rick couldn't help but notice her large areola capped with thumb-sized nipples on her 36C breasts before she sunk them into the water. Rick turned on the whirlpool jets but left the in-pool lighting off as it was just twilight. Everyone else shed their respective shorts and T-shirts to get into the tub. Jim smiled and gave an approving nod to Donna's one-piece swimsuit.

Rick and Kris sat next to each other to resume their conversation, sitting close together to be able to converse over the bubbles that churned the warm water. Donna sat down on the other side, as Jim sat down next to her. He offered her a gentlemanly arm to assist her into the tub, casually putting his arm around her waist as they stepped in. Just before she sat down he withdrew his hand, but did so by gliding it over her swimsuit covered butt. His flirting with her all night had included subtle touches on her back, arm or shoulder, but he was definitely testing new territory. This was too deliberate to have been an accident. Donna didn't mind, and didn't even consider chastising him for it. She enjoyed the attention he was giving her, and a little playful flirting was a good thing. She knew the alcohol was removing her own inhibitions and normally conservative attitude and actually found what he did to be most stimulating. She honestly wouldn't have minded if his hand had lingered there longer. She wondered -- hoped, actually -- that he might be brave enough to do it again ... and maybe even more.

Donna winced as the pain shot through her neck. She had managed to twist it somehow during the day, and the pain was slow to ease, even with the alcohol. Jim was quick to notice and moved in behind her as she submerged herself in the water, sitting behind her on the edge of the tub. She lay back against him, stretching out as though he were an overstuffed chair as he massaged her stiff neck and shoulders. Her moans turned to giggles as his hands worked their magic on her sore muscles. Kris piped up from the other end of the hot tub and warned her that his massages were deadly ... as they often reduced her to jelly and relaxed her so much she would fall asleep. Jim promised not to let her drown if she drifted off. She felt comfortable with him and gave him a level of trust she normally didn't give to someone she had known for so little time. Although Donna couldn't tell if his wife was the jealous type, Kris apparently saw nothing wrong with this innocent therapeutic massage her husband was giving Donna. She couldn't have been too uptight about it, as she had quickly gotten half-naked and was sitting right next to Rick. Rick didn't seem to mind either, but he kept casting curious glances to see what his new neighbor was doing to his wife between admiring glances at the married half-naked woman sitting next to him.

While Rick and Kris talked, Donna slowly rolled her head from side to side as Jim eased her pain. Since the weather for the weekend was forecasted to be nice and sunny, Rick invited them back over to sunbathe and partake in their pool the next day. Kris said she had to work, but Jim said he might stop by. As they talked, Jim casually slid the straps of Donna's swimsuit off her shoulders as they were interfering with the massage. Donna didn't protest, and neither Rick nor Kris even paid attention as they were engaged in their own conversation. Donna slid her arms out of the straps and slowly helped the swirling water roll the fabric off her breasts.

She loved skinny-dipping in their tub and got so used to it that now a swimsuit felt out of place. The thousands of bubbles and water jets that caressed her body was the most sensual thing she regularly experienced, and wearing a suit just dulled that wonderful feeling. Although Kris had already taken off her top, "breaking the ice" for others who wanted to skinny-dip, Donna didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression getting naked while being massaged by another man, so she deftly slid the suit down her body to her hips. She couldn't get them off anymore without Jim figuring out what she was doing. As this all took place below the surface and as it was now too dark to see under the churning water, no one except Donna knew she was now topless. She found it mildly erotic to be getting a massage from a practical stranger in her half-naked state and her abundant breasts were now enjoying the caress of a thousand bubbles. Getting this wonderful massage from a guy who obviously liked touching her body definitely added to the excitement of the evening.

Jim innocently continued to massage her neck and shoulders, but he must have figured out she had pulled her top down as he extended his massage down her back and found it bare. She moaned in delight as his hands found new areas along her spine that now demanded attention, eager to be tended to by his skillful hands. He eased her back until she reclined against him and massaged her back, moving his attention to her sides and ribs and under her arms. She felt him getting dangerously close to her breasts. She thought of moving forward or pinching his hands with her arms to give him a little non-verbal indication that he had reached the limits. As if nothing were wrong, he continued forward, taking her breasts in his hands and massaged them no differently than he had done to the rest of her. Her immediate thought was to move away from him, but she didn't want to make a scene in front of Rick and Kris. After all, she had wanted him to lavish more attention on her body. As she was thinking of what to do, he reached the tips of her breasts and fondled her nipples.

Donna took in a quick breath. He was no longer massaging her ... he was fondling her nakedness. Her mind screamed to do something, but her relaxed and inebriated body found it exciting and didn't want him to stop. She knew a respectable, married woman wasn't supposed to let anyone other than her husband touch her this way. Then again, no one else could see and, after all, he was just touching her. It wasn't like they were having sex or anything. Besides, her whole body felt good and the swirling bubbles added to the stimulation of his fingers on her nipples. His blatant forward advances were actually turning her on. Jim perceived her lack of protest as permission to continue -- and he did so.

Donna looked over at Rick and Kris while Jim pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers, she allowed a moan to escape her lips, lost in the noise of the bubbling water, as her mind flashed back to the fantasy -- the one she and Rick always talked about, but were too afraid and conservative to act on -- that of her getting fucked by another man while Rick watched. But, Kris was there too and Donna wasn't sure how she would react to all this. Then again, she was married to the man fondling her, and who better to know her than her own husband? Obviously Jim must know she wouldn't mind or he wouldn't be so blatantly seducing another married woman with both their spouses just a few feet away. She allowed herself to give into the pleasure he was giving her. She discreetly moved her hand between her legs and stroked her sex through her swimsuit. It wasn't long before she pulled the material to the side and slid a finger deep inside herself. The whole thing was getting her highly aroused.

Rick looked over at her as he listened to what Kris was saying in his ear, and his face paused for a moment. In that split second he thought he saw a look of arousal -- of sexual want -- on his wife's face. Jim's hands were under her arms and it wasn't difficult to tell where they were -- my God, was Jim fondling his wife's tits? He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that was giving him an overactive imagination. Donna wasn't sure if he would be mad, but he gave her a small smile then raised his arm from the water. He tossed something onto the cement behind him. In the darkness she could tell it was her husbands swim trunks. It landed on the pavement with a wet schla-a-ap. Now it was Donna's turn to gasp -- Rick was naked in the tub and Kris was right next to him.

Kris gave a quick smile, acknowledging Rick's now naked state, and she squirmed in the water. A few seconds later she added to the growing pile of discarded clothing her last remaining vestige of clothing -- her string bikini bottoms. Both her and Rick were now completely naked. Donna got another brief flash of her 36C breasts before she resumed her position next to Rick and continued their discussion. The way she leaned into him her breast had to press into his arm, and she was close enough to be jerking him off if she wanted. Above the water their conversation and facial expressions told nothing of what may -- or may not -- be happening beneath the surface.

Finally Kris shook her head and said she had to get home, as she was only going to get about six hours of sleep as it was. She rose from the water to grab her towel. As she exposed her naked body, all eyes fell on her pubic area, completely smooth and barren of any hair. She turned as she retrieved the towel and it wasn't lost on anyone that Rick was staring directly at her sex, a mere six inches from his face. As she stepped out of the tub, her legs parted and he glimpsed the lips of her sex. In a second she was wrapped in the towel and collecting her bikini.

The brief exchange left even Donna breathless, and her and Rick exchanged stares as Jim continued to massage her shoulders. Rick didn't want to be a rude host, so he offered to see Kris to the door. Kris told Jim to stay and enjoy himself. Rick said he would make a quick bathroom run and bring another round of drinks when he returned. As Rick got out of the tub himself, his partial erection wasn't lost on his wife. He grabbed his towel and quickly covered himself. The two of them headed to the sliding patio door and were gone. Once it was just Jim and Donna, she used the opportunity to ask a few personal questions. Because of her inebriation, she quickly came to the point.

"Kris has a cute body, great curves?" She commented. Jim agreed.

"Does she like having her pubic hair shaved off like that?" She casually asked. Jim nodded.

"We both do." He answered. Donna wrinkled her brow.

"You mean you both like having her shaved?"

"No." Jim corrected. "I mean we're both shaved." Donna paused, raising her eyebrows.

"Really? You are? Completely? Like Kris?" She moved forward away from his massaging embrace and turned, staring at the bulge in his trunks that she had just been laying against.

"Yup." Jim answered, as he lowered himself from the edge of the hot tub into the warm water. Once submerged, he removed his own trunks and tossed them onto the cement walkway. He gave her a wry smile and leaned toward her, saying in almost a whisper, "There's nothing like a good fuck when both of you are shaved completely smooth." His manhood was below the water level and he could see Donna staring at it, hoping to catch a glimpse of it beneath the dark water. She was taken aback by his frankness, but she recovered quickly.

"I may have to try it someday." She stuttered. His previous description was still visually forming in her mind. She tried to make light of his words. "Of course, I'll have to talk Rick into shaving himself. I don't think he'd be too keen on the idea, regardless of how good it may feel."

"Well, if he's unwilling and you want someone else to enjoy it with," Jim offered, "You know where to find me. I'd even be willing to do your shaving to make sure you're nice and smooth." Again, she turned beet red with embarrassment. She recovered again, but not as quickly this time.

"I'll keep your offer in mind." She stammered. Although trying to act nonchalant, her eyes kept looking at his body, wondering if she would get to see it before Rick rejoined them. Jim noticed her staring, and let it linger just long enough to be awkward. She smiled at him, not knowing where to take the conversation. He gazed into her eyes until it reached uncomfortable, then he spoke again.

"Would you like to see it?" He offered. She played coy.

"What?"

"You know exactly what." He teased. Her eyes betrayed her as they again shot to his belly. He could see the conflict on her face. It was obvious she wanted to see it -- in the worst way -- but didn't know how a respectable, married woman would ask such a thing. Seeing she was having trouble answering, he raised himself out of the water and again sat on the edge. He spread his legs just enough so she could see his naked manhood, glistening in the low nightlight. He casually turned his attention to his almost empty drinking glass, allowing her the opportunity to gaze at him without being scrutinized. She stared at it as if it were the first one she had ever seen, but again tried to act like nonchalant. Even partially erect it was impressive. Wicked thoughts filled her mind, and she pondered fingering herself again in the hidden darkness beneath the water as she stared at it. What she really wanted to do was much more ... she wanted to have it. The thought of where she wanted to have it was the very same place her fingertips now gingerly fondled between her legs.

"You're the only one still dressed now." Jim declared with a wry smile. To show she wasn't afraid of a little quid pro quo, and not to be outdone by Kris, Donna slowly rose from the water, exposing her bare breasts to Jim. She knew she was giving in to exactly what he wanted -- to get her completely naked -- but she actually was trying to find an excuse to do so. She saw his eyes move to gaze upon her glistening breasts, and she took in a deep breath, almost as if to present them to him, but more embarrassed that she was showing off her naked body to a stranger. His offer replayed in her head, and she wondered what it would be like to feel a completely shaved, bare cock inside her -- she dared to imagine, fucking her -- especially if she were shaved as well.

Feeling her self-control waning, she turned her backside to him, slid her thumbs into the sides of her swimsuit and wriggled them down her hips. As she stepped out of them she felt him reach forward and put his hand again on her backside, sliding down to caress her ass as he had done when they first entered the tub. She glanced at him over her shoulder but did not pull away from his touch. She looked into his eyes as she watched him admire her naked ass while he felt her bare skin.

Seeing that she wasn't protesting, he slid his hand down until he was cupping and firmly grasping one of her ass cheeks. Again she said nothing, so he slid a finger into the succulent crack of her ass and began sliding it down between her legs. Her heart pounded and her breathing became shallow. She knew it was time to end this little game but, instead, she found herself parting her legs ever so slightly. She felt his hand move between and his finger ran along the furry slit of her sex. She closed her eyes and her entire universe centered on his probing digits. Her breathing became labored. She wouldn't -- she couldn't -- stop him. Her body was betraying her logic that a married woman doesn't do these things.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked. His words startled her, making her jump as she was focused so much on his hand. She caught her breath as she felt his finger teasing the swollen lips of her wet slit, parting them.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Donna protested. "We're both married." She knew this wouldn't stop him, but she felt obligated to make some protest.

"Then tell me to stop." Jim said, calling her bluff. She remained silent, as she was ashamed to admit she had no desire to stop him. When she offered no further protests, he pressed his finger past her parted lips and into her sex. He knew she was already his ... that he could do with her as he pleased. He didn't need to be shy or demure about it ... he slid his finger all the way into her pussy.

luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers