Donna Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" She panted, clinching her eyes tighter and biting her lip as this strange man's finger invaded her most secret spot. Her hands lay limp at her side, and she felt powerless to act on her own.

"You know you are mine." Jim whispered in almost a hiss. "You just gave yourself to me." She stood there letting him finger her pussy. He was right ... she was his, and he could have her anyway he pleased.

"Have you ever felt a shaved cock before?" He whispered into her ear. Her heart pounded so hard she could barely think. She kept her eyes closed and shook her head. "Then give yourself a treat." He instructed. "Feel it." He removed his finger from her. All the sudden she felt alone. She yearned for his touch again. She wanted to feel his warmth inside her pussy again, but this time wanted more than his finger. She opened her eyes and turned to face him. Her eyes went straight for his cock, which he was now stroking to full erection.

Her eyes widened as she took in the sight. She cast a quick glance back at the door that Rick should soon be emerging from. She moved closer to him, cautiously replacing his hand with hers, wrapping it around his thick shaft. She moved it up to his groin, feeling the complete smoothness of his hairless manhood. She reached underneath and cupped his scrotum. It felt like velvet. Her lust was driving her actions. She needed more. Her mind kept going back to his offer.

"Would you really shave me?" She asked. "Shave my pussy?" Jim responded by leaning forward and kissing her open mouth. It was so gentle it was almost like a butterfly, but it sent her world spinning. She felt his hand return to her pussy. He didn't hesitate to invade her sex again, this time from the front. She now had the added pleasure of his talented fingers stimulating her clit as he worked his long nimble fingers in and out of her warm wetness. She let out a moan of pleasure that meant anything but stop. She stroked his cock more rapidly, letting him know she approved of his actions. She couldn't believe they were masturbating each other. It felt so good, she could easily make herself cum. Jim broke their kiss.

"I'll take you inside and shave you right now." He responded. "Then I'll eat you ... then I'll fuck you ... then I'll cum in that smooth bare cunt of yours ... then I'll lick you clean and start all over again."

Donna's head swooned even more. Her brain visualized each act as he described them. She had never had a man verbalize a desire to lick her after cumming inside her, much less actually do it. She yearned to experience the eroticism of that act. It was just one more thing that spurred her on. She heard a noise from inside the house, and jerked her head to see if Rick was coming. She could see his shadow on the far wall. He was in the kitchen, mixing the drinks.

She thought it strange it had taken him so long to see Kris off. Her mind ran to the illicit possibility ... maybe he had gotten her off instead. They were only wrapped in a towel and he was visibly excited, especially having been flashed Kris' naked body and bare pussy. She never bothered to put her suit back on, and it wasn't likely she would walk to their house wrapped in just a towel. She heard the blender and knew they were running out of time.

"We're going to get caught." She protested. Jim smiled and nibbled on her lip again. She didn't hesitate to return the kiss, and continued to stroke his cock.

"Of course we're going to get caught." Jim responded. "Rick's going to come out here and see us fondling each other, then he's going to watch me fuck you. He watched me play with your tits while I massaged you. I'll bet he wouldn't have any problem with me shaving his wife so he can watch me press my face into your pussy and eat you out. Do you think he'd like to watch you suck another man's cock, or watch you climb on top of me and ride my cock?"

Donna panted at his graphic descriptions. She didn't want to admit the truth to herself, that nothing turned her on more than the idea of Rick catching the two of them. Although she thought she would never have been able to go through with what was nothing more than a bedroom fantasy, she longed to see the look on her husband's face as he discovered them, and watch his cock grow hard as he had always promised it would. She wanted to see the lust on his face as she took another man's cock deep into her pussy.

Donna couldn't answer him. She just panted as he continued to finger-fuck her pussy. She vigorously stroked his cock and it filled her hand. His cock was huge and it was obvious he was ready to use it on her. What's more, she wanted him to use it on her. All those dirty words echoed in her head ... pussy, cock, cunt. Jim used them so easily, yet she and Rick rarely uttered such gutter talk. All those nasty things she and Rick fantasized about, him watching her being taken by another man. She was more than ready for Jim to fuck her ... it was happening for real.

They kissed again and she imagined Rick sitting on the edge of the hot tub jerking off, watching her and Jim as they fondled each other. Overcome with lust, she moved forward and pressed her naked body into his. Their mouths met in a heated kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she lifted herself so he could get his cock between her legs. She moaned into his mouth as his rigid shaft slid along her slit, and she writhed her hips to feel its hardness teasing her. All she had to do was arch her pelvis ever so slightly, and he would slide into her. She crushed her full tits into his hot chest. His hands grabbed her ass, squeezing and massaging her as she writhed against his shaft. She pulled him off the edge of the hot tub so they could stand in the thigh deep water. The shaft of his rigid cock pressed against her clit, and she bit his lip as their tongues intertwined.

She continued her vision of Rick furiously jerking off as their hips grinded together. She could see Rick's cock getting harder as he would watch Jim slowly -- deliberately -- slide his cock into her wet cunt. Oh, that word was sooooooo nasty and it made her want him all that much more. She could imagine feeling Jim's cock swell and pulse inside her as Rick would move up, his cock erupting and sending streams of hot cum onto her heaving tits. She couldn't keep quiet anymore. She broke their kiss and panted into his ear.

"Promise me you won't stop when Rick comes out." She pleaded. "I want you to fuck me while my husband watches!"

She immediately buried her face in his shoulder. She couldn't believe she had verbalized it. All these years it had been just a bedroom fantasy that was never supposed to come true. She was embarrassed to admit that her mild mannered exterior harbored such a dark secret. As the word 'fuck' escaped her lips, a shiver went down her spine and tingled her pussy. She kept her eyes closed, as she was ashamed to receive his gaze. The more she thought of the word 'fuck' the more she wanted it to happen.

In response, Jim grasped her ass even more securely and continued his tormenting of her pussy. It felt like his cock grew even more. She liked the way saying fuck had given her a thrill. She wanted to say it again, with as much lust and venom as she could. She pulled her head back, ever so slightly, and gazed deep into his eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. She had pushed herself over the brink. She arched her back and shoved forward. Without hesitation his cock parted her pussy lips and slid deep into her dripping depths. She released a guttural grunt as he filled her. She kept her eyes locked on his as she now watched his reaction.

"FUCK ME!" She barked. Her voice was hoarse and crackled. She had tried to whisper it, but it didn't come out that way. "And keep fucking me when Rick comes back. He's wanted to watch me fuck another man, and tonight he's going to see me get it all!" She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting using such language. Her fear and inhibitions of actually going through with it were gone. "He always said it got him hard thinking of watching another man's cock part my lips and slide inside. I want you to make sure he sees everything ... every inch as you take me, sliding into my willing pussy, fucking me in every position. I want you to fuck me from behind, I want to ride you like a fucking horse, I want you to spread my legs wide so he can see you pounding into me like a fucking slut.

Donna couldn't believe the stream of filthy words she heard coming out of her own mouth. She had never talked like that before, yet it fed her passion. She dug her nails into his sides and began jerking his hips to help him as he pumped his cock inside her. She couldn't remember ever feeling anything that hard or that big. The added sensation of him being shaved was exceptionally intimate, and she wanted to be bare herself to experience it as he had described. Time seemed to stand still, and nothing mattered but her own satisfaction. She needed to cum, and she wasn't going to stop until she had climaxed. Rick needed to get there or he was going to miss it because she wasn't going to wait for him. Again she wrapped her arms around his neck as he put his around her waist. In no time they had started a rhythmic thrusting. The sensation of the water halfway up their thighs was wonderful, adding to the pleasure between her legs.

Donna's eyes slammed open as she heard the patio door sliding in its tracks. Rick was coming back. Fear suddenly gripped her and she thought of stopping their activities to sink back into the hot tub. What if he got jealous instead of turned on? But then, with as many times as he had told her this was his biggest fantasy, how could he get mad at her if she turned it into reality for him? The intensity and combination of her fear, excitement and anxiety caused something she never would have imagined ... she started cumming! It snuck up on her quickly and was very intense. It scared her that she now had so little control over her body, but GOD did it feel good!

She almost felt like passing out and her husband was right there, approaching them and trying to make out their figures in the darkness as his eyes adjusted. She held her breath to keep from making any sounds as her pussy spasmed around Jim's cock. She looked into his eyes and his smirk told her he could also feel her climax. She loved the way it felt and, as her mind cleared and came down from her orgasm, her lust for more drove her to go through with what she had already resolved to do.

Donna gave him a quick kiss and pulled back to look into his eyes. She swayed her chest slightly to enjoy the erotic feeling of her erect nipples gently grazing his chest. The lust they both had was evident, and Jim could see she was a woman who, not only had made up her mind to fuck another man in front of her husband, she was doing it this very second. She shoved her hips forward one last time to feel him fill her completely then pulled back. His cock slipped out of her pussy, still twitching with leftovers from her orgasm. His continued hardness slid over her clit as she opened the distance between them.

"Do you promise to do ALL those things to me that you said, then do them all over again?" She whispered so only he could hear. Jim nodded. "While Rick watches?" Another nod. This time she gave him the wry smile. "I hope you weren't expecting to go home anytime soon. I want you to shave my pussy as bare as your wife's, so Rick can see every detail of my pussy as you fuck me."

Donna broke their gaze and turned her head to Rick. He walked up with a drink in each hand. He stared at his nude wife who had her arms around their naked neighbor. He could make out Jim's cock in the dim light and saw it jutting out between his wife's legs. They were so close his cock looked like it was touching her pussy. Donna's tits were pressed slightly against Jim's chest. Rick's heartbeat hastened. He couldn't speak.

She pulled away from Jim and turned to her husband. He stared at Jim's rigid cock ... at had been touching her pussy. She cocked her head to the side and gave him a coy, lustful look. She thought of asking him if he were ready for his fantasy to come true, but she wanted her actions to speak for her. Rick didn't need to ask what was going on, he already knew. He was afraid speak, fearful that any response might destroy the moment. He still had his towel wrapped around his waist, but she could see his cock starting to bulge out the front. She reached up and pulled the towel off him. She had to see his excitement. His erection jutted out, throbbing and hard. That was the only confirmation she needed.

She took her drink out of his hand and took a healthy sip. She then sat him down on the edge of the tub so he could have a clear view of what was to happen. She knelt down in the water and lowered her head to his lap and sucked his hard cock into her mouth. His pubic hair tickled her nose and she yearned to feel Jim's smoothness gliding into her own mouth, before it filled her pussy again. This time she would keep him inside her until his own climax filled her with cum. After making sure her husband was fully erect, she moved back and smiled lovingly at him. She took Rick's hand and placed it on his cock.

"You'll have to take care of yourself tonight." She said, their first words as this new dimension of their marriage unfolded. "Are you ready to watch another man fuck me?" This was the moment of truth. Rick looked at his naked wife, then over at Jim's huge erection. For all these years their fantasy cock had no face, it had been generic. Now, not only was there a face, but this was a real cock, and he could see she yearned for it. His wife would never be just his again ... she would have known another man in their married relationship. From this moment forward, every time he slid into his wife's pussy, he would know another had been there ... he was going to watch it. Despite his casual stroking of his erection, she could see the hesitation in his eyes. It was the same hesitation that her lust pushed her beyond just a short while ago. She needed to push him beyond it as well.

She reached out and took her husband's cock from his grasp, and slowly started stroking it. She then reached out and took Jim's in her other hand. She stroked both and marveled at the feeling of having two men's hard cocks in her hands. Jim's was slightly thicker and definitely longer, but she could feel a passionate throbbing in her husband's cock. She looked at him and saw his gaze fixed on Jim's cock. His wife was actually touching another man's cock ... stroking it ... jerking it off. He knew he was going to see this cock slide into his wife's pussy.

As she continued stroking Rick, she pulled Jim closer. She pulled his rock hard cock into her mouth. Without looking at her husband she could feel his reaction. His cock twitched in her hand and seemed to get harder. She started moaning her pleasure, loud enough for both of them to hear. The vibrations sent wonderful sensations through Jim's cock, and he added his own moans of pleasure to their lovemaking. After some serious licking and sucking, she pumped her head back and forth, using his cock to fuck her mouth. Rick had experienced all her oral talents during their marriage, but it was something else to see her using her talents on another man. He felt a stab of pain in his heart at the same time the excitement mounted in his groin.

Donna marveled at the wonderful smoothness and feeling of Jim's cock in her mouth. She felt as if she could suck it all night. Just for fun she quickly moved over to her husband's cock, and sucked it into her mouth. Rick arched his back at the new sensation, and he fought to control himself. He didn't want to cum this soon, but a new realization set in ... he wasn't watching his wife with another man, she was having a threesome ... enjoying two hard cocks at the same time.

After bringing her husband to the brink a couple of times then easing back, she slowed down and released him. She rose again and stood before her husband. She took another sip of her drink. She took her husband's free hand and guided it between her legs. He eagerly sunk two fingers into her sopping wetness, proof she was ready to take the next step. As Rick fingered her, she turned and kissed Jim passionately. He fondled her tits, playing with her erect nipples, wet and chilled out of the warm water. She moaned her appreciation.

"Mmmm, do you like that?" She cooed to her husband between kisses with her lover. "Can you feel how wet my pussy is? It's wet for his cock. Does it feel different, more eager? Maybe it's because he's already been inside me ... fucking me." Rick stopped his fingering and looked up at her. She gave him a smile of satisfaction. "I've even cum! I climaxed all over his cock, just as you were coming out of the house. His cock was deep inside me, fucking me, when you joined us, and now he's going to fuck me again so you can watch."

She pulled away from her husband and returned completely to Jim. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they exchanged a deep kiss. His cock slid between her legs. Rick's cock twitched as he saw his wife lustfully kissing someone other than himself. Their hips writhed against each other, and he wondered if Jim was inside her. Still wrapped in his arms, she broke their kiss and again faced her husband.

"Tell Jim how you want him to fuck me." Donna ordered. "Do you want him to bend me over so you can see my ass as he slides inside me, or should I lay down and spread my legs wide so you can see everything? Or, should we go into the house so you can have plenty of light to watch him fuck me in our own bed?"

Rick paused, but he already knew his response. He didn't want to answer too fast. Then he spoke, his voice dry and hoarse.

"I want to see everything." He meekly replied. His hand stroked his cock with a sense of purpose.

"Well," Donna teased. "To see everything, I'd have to have my pussy shaved like Kris. Trust me that will come later. You'll get to see that too."

Donna moved over to the side of the hot tub, sitting herself down on the edge close to her husband. As she reclined onto the cement walkway, she spread her legs wide. Even in the dim light Rick could see her pussy lips glistening and swollen. As she parted her legs her lips opened like the petals of a flower. Jim moved right in, but seemed to enjoy teasing both Rick and Donna. He stroked the head of his rigid cock up and down her slick opening, occasionally using it like a drumstick to strum her clit. She would squeal and pant with every slap.

Rick marveled as he watched the spectacle. He had always enjoyed seeing his wife's juicy pussy lips as he would take her himself, but it was something else to see Jim's cock moving them around as he teased her. Jim moved to the bottom of her opening then moved up her wet slit. Her lips parted like the bow wave of a ship. He pushed forward and he saw the mushroom head disappear into her, taking the lips with them. Jim's hips moved forward as inch after inch disappeared into her pussy. Donna squealed with delight and her body went stiff, as the fantasy became reality for both of them. Rick was watching another man fuck his wife. As Jim's bare pubic bone met and pushed into Donna's furry crotch, no sign of his cock was left visible. Donna's cunt was full of cock. There was no doubt she was being fucked.

Donna arched her back and gasped as she felt his fullness completely for the first time. It filled her as no other cock had done before. She reached for his hips, wanting to pull him closer, hoping to get even more inside her, but he started his excruciatingly slow withdraw. Again Rick's eyes watched, as the shaft emerged, inch-by-inch. Her lips were wrapped tightly around him, as if to hold him in and keep him from escaping. After an eternity, her lips swelled and the head emerged. Jim repeated the process and in seconds was buried all the way inside her again.