Donna, This Girl Still Haunts Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

Donna soon put him in his place on that subject and told him the only one getting harmed would be him if he ever saw the lardy slut again. She also told him every perverted little detail of her night with us, how many times she had a cock inside her, what it felt like, even down to the size of all the guys member and the fact that I'm circumcised, (Not religion, medical/hygiene preference of parents) we had a good laugh over her knack of rubbing salt in the wound as it were. The husband it seems went bright red and almost exploded, but what the fuck could he say, he'd started it all. It had the desired effect though, Donna is now happily married with a couple of kids of her own, and neither her nor the husband strays from the path as far as we know.

Well that's it folks for now, more horny tales of our swinging lifestyle if anybodies interested, well we have been at it for about 11 yrs now, that's 11 tales if we only did it once a year, but we tend to do it a few more times a year than that, wink, wink.

pops:................. pop_54/2002.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing the relevant acknowledgements are included.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers
12