Donna's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"What do you mean by that?" Jackie said, the fear of rejection clear in her voice.

"Maybe we give them the choice." Donna said, "Maybe you tell Hyde that now you and I are together and he can still be your boyfriend, but you belong to me. And I'll tell Eric the same thing. If they can handle it, they can keep us. If not, there loss, because there is no way I'm letting you go!"

"Oh mistress, I'm so happy you said that. I'd die if you let me go."

"Don't worry about that Jackie. Your mine now and I promise you that won't change." Donna said stroking Jackie's face lovingly, "Now get some sleep because you're going to need it. Tomorrow is the weekend and my dad is leaving early to go on a fishing trip. When he leaves you're going to call Hyde and tell him your very sick and can't hang out with him all weekend. He might try and come and see you, but I know how persuasive you can be when it comes to getting him to leave. I'll tell the same thing to Eric and we'll have the whole weekend together, just you and me."

"Wow the whole weekend... I wonder what we could do?" Jackie said slyly.

"Oh I'm sure we'll think of something." Donna chuckled as she and Jackie snuggled together, getting ready for sleep. Just before sleep overcame them Donna said, "Oh and I expect to be awoken by your tongue in my cunt, licking me to orgasm, my little pussy slut. If I don't I might have to spank you."

Jackie smiled, "And wouldn't that be just awful..."

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12