Donna's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers

Donna hadn't expected to enjoy rimming Jackie's ass-hole, but she did. There was something about the bitter taste and the sheer depravity of shoving her tongue inside another girls butt-hole to lubricate it, just before she was about to try and slide a dildo that was strapped to her waist inside. It felt so kinky, and wrong, and it made Donna want to bugger this spoilt little rich girl even more.

Lifting herself up right Donna grabbed her strap on and began to slide the tip up and down Jackie's butt crack.

"Jackie, what if your mistress told you she wanted to fuck you in the ass?"

"I would ask my mistress why she's wasting time asking what her lowly bitch thinks when she could be for filling her desires by fucking my slutty little ass!"

"Ok, but would you like it?"

"It doesn't matter if I like it or not mistress!"

"Yes it does Jackie!"

"No mistress it doesn't! My life's purpose is to please you and I would do anything to prove that to you no matter how disgusting or degrading it is!"

"So you think anal sex is disgusting and degrading?"

"Yes, but that's what I thought about lesbian sex to until you showed me what I truly am mistress."

"And what is that slut?"

"What I truly am mistress is a cunt lapping, rug munching, carpet cleaning, muff diving, pussy eating dyke slut who can no longer live if she doesn't have her face buried in her mistress's cunt at least once a day."

"And I turned you into that did I?"

"Yes mistress, you turn me into that when you spank my worthless flesh, fucked my unworthy cunt, and let me eat your delicious pussy."

"So, what happens when I butt-fuck you?"

"Hopefully mistress, you'll prove me wrong about anal sex in the same way you proved me wrong about lesbian sex, by fucking me to mind breaking orgasms."

"So you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Well beg for it then! I want to hear you beg for it! I want you to spread your cheeks for me and beg for my cock in your ass!"

Without a word of protest Jackie reached back, spread her ass cheeks and said, "Please mistress, I beg you with every fibre of my worthless being to take your beautiful strap on cock and stick it straight up my virgin ass-hole! I need to feel you inside me mistress, I need to feel you inside my every hole! All my holes belong to you mistress! Break my ass in and claim it for what it is, your property to do with as you will! Please mistress Donna, fucked me in my slutty little ass!"

Smiling wickedly, Donna pressed the tip of her strap on at her bitch's cherry back-door and began to force her way inside. Jackie closes her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her ass muscles to allow the large object through her virgin poop-hole! Finally with a lot of effort Donna forced the head of her strap on inside Jackie's little forbidden hole, taking her butt cherry forever. Jackie tightened her grip on her butt cheeks and gritted her teeth as she forces herself to relax. Her wonderful mistress gave her some undeserved time to relax herself before continuing her journey through her bowels. Donna pushed a few more inches into Jackie's shit-hole before stopping to allow the brunette's rectum to get used to the penetration before she continued stuffing her bitch's ass. Inevitably, Donna's thighs came to rest against Jackie's butt cheeks and she had the whole 10 inch monster inside her formerly cherry rear passage.

Donna rubbed her bitch's back and cooed comfortingly as she allowed Jackie to get used to the anal invasion. When she was sure she was ready Donna said in a clear voice, "Jackie, I'm going to start butt-fucking you now. If it hurts too much just say and I'll stop ok?"

"Ok mistress." Jackie whimpers as her mistress slowly slides out of her tailpipe until only the tip is still inside her, giving her a horrible feeling of emptiness. Then Donna began reinserting herself back into her until she had the entire dildo to the balls back inside Jackie's shitter.

Donna continued this, gently buggering her bitch, allowing Jackie's rectum muscles to relax to make it as easy as possible on her girl. The redhead looked down and watched in fascination as her dildo moved slowly in and out of Jackie's wide stretch shit-hole. Jackie looked so wonderfully submissive in this position, bent over, taking it up the ass like a good little bitch, like her good little bitch. It turned Donna on so much it took all of her willpower not to just grab a firm hold of Jackie's hips and start viciously pound-fucking her pooper.

Jackie was overwhelmed by the sensations coming from the inside of her ass. At first there had only been pain, but thanks to her mistress's gentle pace the pain had been replaced by just an uncomfortable feeling of fullness. However those uncomfortable feelings soon gave way to sparks of pleasure which ran from the inside of her butt to her brain and all over her body. And soon they started to become more powerful and increased in number until Jackie found herself pushing back against the dildo, raising her ass in an attempt to get more of it inside her dark tunnel.

Finally letting go of her butt cheeks Jackie gripped the bed sheets with her left hand and reached for her pussy with her right. But when she began to rub her clit and finger her pussy, Donna swatted her hand away.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself slut?"

"No mistress, I'm sorry."

"You know that I'm going to have to spank you now don't you?"

"Yes mistress, I under stand, please spank my worthless flesh!"

"Oh I will slut, and you better remember to count them and thank me for each one of them!" Donna said, as she began spanking Jackie's already swollen red butt on every in stroke.

"Owww one, thank you mistress! Owww two, thank you mistress! Owww three, thank you mistress! Owww four, thank you mistress! Owww five, thank you mistress! Owww six, thank you mistress! Owww seven, thank you mistress! Owww eight, thank you mistress! Owww nine, thank you mistress! Owww ten, thank you mistress!"

"Good slut, your mistress has decided to be lenient and only give you ten. Don't you have a forgiving mistress Jackie?"

"Yes mistress, I have a wonderful, beautiful, caring, compassionate, lenient, forgiving mistress who I don't deserve!"

"You're right Jackie, you don't deserve me." Donna chuckled, as she caresses her bitch's sore ass cheeks, running her hand downwards towards Jackie's pussy. When she reached their Donna smiled and said, "Why Jackie, your fucking dripping wet! Tell me slut, is it from the spanking or from the butt-fucking?"

"Both mistress."

"So you're a little lesbian up the butt pain slut are you?"

"Yes mistress, I'm a little lesbian up the butt pain slut!"

"Are you my a little lesbian up the butt pain slut?"

"Yes mistress, I'm your a little lesbian up the butt pain slut!"

"Good, now beg your mistress for your ass-fucking like the good little lesbian up the butt pain slut you are!"

"Oh my God please mistress fuck my ass! I'm a dirty little anal slut who needs it in the butt! I crave your cock inside me mistress, I crave you inside me! I need your cock up my ass mistress! I need your discipline! I need you to put me in my place! And, as we both know, my place is pleasing you mistress. Whether it's licking your pussy or bending over so you can fuck one of my unworthy holes everything we do together is about your pleasure! I'm just lucky because not only does pleasing you bring me pleasure, but what you like to do to me is so fucking hot! I'm so lucky to have a mistress who enjoys fucking my ass almost as much as I like having it being fucked. I'm so lucky to be your bitch mistress Donna. Please fuck your bitch's ass! Your bitch needs you to fuck her ass!"

Jackie's shameless pleading drove Donna crazy and, taking a tight grip of both of her bitch's hips began savagely sodomising Jackie's stretched little shit-hole. Her hips began to bang off Jackie's sore beaten ass, driving the dildo within her bitch's butt. Sounds of flesh smacking on flesh join the chorus of grunts and moans as the two girls became lost in the depravity of anal sex.

Jackie writhed under the force of her buggery, and loved every minute of it. The discomfort was gone in the initial pain was forgotten as sparks a pure bliss shot from her bowels to her brain. She had no idea something so disgusting and gross could be so hot. Every muscle in her body felt alive and she could feel an orgasm approaching. An orgasm! Jackie suddenly realised that she, the good little rich girl head cheerleader who is better than everyone else Jackie Burkhardt was about to cum from being fucked in the ass. It was so nasty, so wrong, so great.

Jackie was completely unprepared for her first anal induced orgasm and it completely blew her mind. The sensation started from the inside of her butt-hole and spread throughout her body causing fireworks and rockets to go off in her head. And it was immediately followed by another, and another, and another.

Sometime after she lost track of how many orgasms she'd had Jackie began to hope against hope that her mistress was enjoying this to because she couldn't bear the thought of not feeling this wonderful pleasure again. She also became aware that only her mistress could bring this true paradise of pleasure and she'd rather die than ever lose this wonderful woman. She vowed she do absolutely anything if it meant she could keep her mistress Donna Pinciotti in her life.

Donna couldn't believe how much Jackie was enjoying this, there was a 10 inch dildo in her butt and she looked like she is coming harder than when Donna had fucked her pussy. She is glad her bitch likes this because from now on Donna wanted to do this every single day. Donna was determined that from now on she and Jackie were going to live in a world of nasty lesbian sex, with spanking, strap on's and of course lots and lots of pussy eating. And no one, not Eric, not Hyde, not her parents, not her friends, absolutely no one in this world was going to take this girl away from her. Jackie belonged to her. She was her bitch, and that was never ever going to change. In that moment Donna realised she would do absolutely anything if it meant she could keep her bitch Jackie Burkhardt in her life.

As this thought ran through her mind Donna experienced the hardest orgasm of her life pounding into Jackie's pooper. It was so powerful it knocked her off-balance and she fell over on to Jackie's back. The smaller girl couldn't have really supported Donna's weight even if she hadn't been coming like a mad fool. As it was the two girls fell together until Jackie was being pushed face first onto the bed, Donna's breasts pressing into her back. Still in the mix of her orgasm Donna supporting herself with her hands began to continue the plundering of Jackie's poo-passage, riding her bitch's butt to another orgasm. Her second orgasm was quickly followed by her third and then her fourth. At some point she placed her hands over Jackie's, and started to nibble and suck on her neck just in case her bitch needed reminding who was in charge. As if being on top of the other woman and driving a 10 inch dildo through her butt wasn't enough to tell who was the dominant one in their relationship.

At some point when the girls were still coming Donna reached back, gripped her strap on balls and squeeze them as hard as she could. Her stored up girl cum shot through the strap on and deep into the shitty depths of Jackie's rectum. Donna bit down on Jackie's neck and squeezed her hand as she filled her bowels with her juices, marking this girl as hers in every possible way. And that was exactly what was happening here, it was a marking. It fell primal, like a stronger alpha female somehow marking a weaker female as its mate. Jackie's mouth and pussy had been marked from the inside as property of Donna, and her ass now clearly stated on the outside who its true mistress was, but now her final hole was filled with her mistress's cream and in that moment Jackie Burkhardt became Donna Pinciotti's complete and utter bitch. And neither girl would have it any other way.

When their multiple orgasms finally died down Donna rested on her bitch's back waiting for her strength to return. Finally she rolled her conquest until they were lying on their sides and then slowly began to remove her strap on dick from Jack is well stretched ass.

The second she tried to do so, Jackie screamed hysterically, "Noooooooo, please mistress leave it inside me, leave you inside me!"

It took a moment for Donna to realise what her bitch was asking. When she realised she was shocked, "Jackie, your butt was never meant to take a 10 inch dildo and if I leave it inside you your ass is going to be very sore."

"I don't care mistress, it's you, it's part of you, you inside me, and I don't want you to leave. Please leave it inside me, just for tonight. Besides, surely we need to stretch out that hole so you can use it more often... if it pleases you to use it more often..." Jackie said trailing off.

Donna sighed, "Ok, but if it feels too soar any point just tell me and will move it ok?"

"Ok mistress." Jackie said happily as Donna reinserted the few inches that had escaped her rectum.

For the rest of the night not another word was spoken between them but they lay together for a while, Jackie wrapped up in her mistress's arms. They were unsure how long it lasted, it felt like an eternity. All they knew was that in those moments they felt so happy, so at piece.

Before she went to sleep Jackie thought to herself how lucky she was. Her mistress had shown her a side of herself that she never knew existed and her reward for it was heavenly ecstasy the likes of which she'd never experienced before. Her last thought before she went off to sleep was that she hoped that this wasn't the end, that somehow her mistress would find more depraved and nasty things they could do with each other.

At the same time Donna was thinking how lucky she was. She had discovered the side of herself she never knew existed and she was loving every minute of it. Before sleep overcame her the last thought to enter her mind was a promise to herself that she was going to devote her life to finding new and perverted things to do to her own personal little bitch Jackie Burkhardt.

As far as Donna was concerned this wasn't the end, it was only the beginning.

MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers