Donna's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww eleven, thank you mistress... Owww twelve, thank you mistress... Owww thirteen, thank you mistress... Owww fourteen, thank you mistress... Owww fifteen, thank you mistress..."

Donna felt like she was having a out of body experience. She was aware that she was still spanking Jackie but she felt like she couldn't control the force of the blows. She was blown away by how forceful they were but she couldn't stop herself. She hadn't spank Jackie this hard since the first time and that was because she was genuinely angry with her. Of course she is beginning to realise that she was angry with her now although she shouldn't be. After all this was the plan, Jackie was going to convince Fez not to say anything about them by sleeping with him. So why did it feel like Jackie was cheating on her? She had slept with Eric twice since she and Jackie got together and hadn't felt guilty at the time... but now... what the hell is going on with her?

"Owww twenty three, thank you mistress... Owww twenty four, thank you mistress... Owww twenty five, thank you mistress... Owww twenty six, thank you mistress... Owww twenty seven, thank you mistress..."

Jackie was really worried. It wasn't the pain, the pain was bearable, very bearable, pleasurably bearable, but her mistress was obviously upset about something and Jackie couldn't bear the thought that she might have somehow upset this woman who she adored with all her heart. As far as Jackie was concerned if she'd somehow offended or hurt her mistress in any way she deserve to be punished. In her mind she was a naughty little girl who always deserved to be punish but now more than ever.

"Owww thirty six, thank you mistress... Owww thirty seven, thank you mistress... Owww thirty eight, thank you mistress... Owww thirty nine, thank you mistress... Owww forty, thank you mistress..."

When the spanking was done Donna was overcome by a sense of guilt. Jackie's butt was now a bright pink and looked very sore. She ran her hand over it in an attempt to soothe it and heard her pet gasp. Running her hand down between the brunette's legs Donna couldn't help smiling to herself when she found that her bitch was soaking wet.

Suddenly remembering Fez was still in the room Donna looked up and smiled at him.

"As you can see Fez little Jackie here is a total pain slut who actually likes it when I punish her. When ever I'm done spanking her I can just slide my fingers into her like a knife through butter." Donna said as she demonstrated her point by burying her index and middle finger up to the knuckle inside Jackie's cunt. "See what I mean, like a knife through butter."

Both Jackie and Fez let out a whimper as Donna began to gently finger fuck her bitch's tight little pussy, her eyes never leaving her light chocolate skinned friend.

You know Fez, right after I'm done spanking her it doesn't take long for my little bitch to cum, especially when I finger fuck her hard like this..." Donna said as she speeded up thrusts to alarming rate before slowing them down again. "But normally I prefer to take my time when I'm fucking her... like this... you see Fez? Do you see how my fingers moving slowly and out of her... you see how her pussy lips of clinching down on my fingers... trying to keep them inside her... like my beautiful fingers are precious to her slutty dyke pussy... they are aren't they slut?"

"Yes mistress, you're beautiful fingers are precious to my slutty dyke pussy." Jackie whimpered in response.

You see what I mean, and that's nothing... watch what happens when I twist my fingers inside her and rubbed this sensitive area here..." Donna says wickedly as Jackie frantically writes and moans underneath her as she makes good on her promise. "This is what I love about fucking my pet... how she writhes and moans as I play with her. It's so hot to know I can reduce her spoilt little ass to mush with just my fingers... hey Fez, do you want to see how easily I can push Jackie over the edge?"

When Fez nodded enthusiastically Donna bent her head down and pressed her softly lips to Jackie's sore little butt cheeks.

"You see Fez... all it takes... is one little... teeny tiny... thing... to send her... over the edge..." Donna placed a little kiss on Jackie's buttocks on each pause, slowly working her way to the puckered treasure that was her destination. Reaching Jackie's ass-hole Donna licked her lips before pressing them to her tiny brown hole and shoved her tongue as far inside Jackie's butt as possible.

At that moment everything caught up to Jackie and she came screaming like a banshee, pumping herself back on Donna's invading tongue and fingers. The cock sucking and spanking had made Jackie more than ready for the finger fucking and with the added stimulation of her mistress's wonderful tongue in her unworthy ass-hole easily sent her over the edge.

Acting quickly Donna removed her tongue from Jackie's rectum and her fingers from her pussy so she could move her mouth down to the brunette's cunt and created a seal over it to prevent any of the yummy girl cum from escaping. Donna wasn't disappointed as her pet shot its juice down her throat and into her stomach. When Donna was sure she had swallowed all of the delicious cream she straightened herself up and licked any remaining liquid off her fingers before pushing her bitch to the floor.

Staring down at her Donna said, "Well you've cum, Fez has cum, but what about me? Don't you think that I deserve to cum slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well what are you going to do about it bitch?"

"Help you to cum mistress?"

"No you're going to fucking begged me to let you help me cum slut! Now remove my things!"

"Yes mistress." Jackie said as she got up and assisted her mistress with her clothing.

She pulled Donna's top off and then removed her bra. Donna pulled Jackie's head to her breast as she un-did her pants. The brunette eagerly accepted the nipple into her mouth and gently sucked on it as she pushed her mistress's pants and panties down slowly. Donna took some time guiding her pet from one nipple to the other before sitting back down on the bed and pushed Jackie's head lower. Jackie eagerly complied, quickly removing her mistress of her shoes and pulling off her pants and panties. When her mistress was naked Jackie began to kiss slowly up the redhead's thighs until she reached her own personal paradise.

Jackie breezed in the sweet smell of her mistress before remembering her words and saying, "Please mistress, may I be allowed to use my unworthy tongue to try and please your beautiful pussy and make you cum?"

"Ok slut, but only because you asked so nicely." Donna chuckled before she grabbed a handful of Jackie's hair and pushed her face first into her cunt.

Over the last few weeks Jackie had practically lived in between Donna's thighs. As a result she had become an expert at eating her mistress's delicious pussy. First she would slowly run her tongue around the lips before taking the small bundle of nerves known as the clit into her mouth and sucking on it gently. She would then repeat this process over and over until her mistress gave her a sign that it was time to get down to some serious muff diving. That sign normally was her mistress grabbing her by the hair and pushing her face first into her cunt. As always Jackie didn't have to wait long.

Donna grabbed her hair with both hands this time and pulled her face as deep into her pussy as it would go. This is Jackie's cue to use her mouth to create a seal around her mistress's love hole, so that she could start to gently suck the redhead's sweet pussy. It also meant that she could ensuring the cunt cream she craved had nowhere to go but down her throat. She would then move her tongue in and out of her mistress's womanhood, slowly increasing the pace making sure to occasionally twist her tongue up and down and side to side as she licked her mistress to orgasm.

Grinding her bitch's face into her pussy Donna encouraged Jackie in her own special way...

"That's it you cunt lapping lezzie slut, eat me, eat my fucking pussy you fucking cunt craving dyke bitch!" Donna growled as she tightened her grip on her bitch's hair before looking up to where a now fully erect Fez was still standing. "Well Fez, as you can see Jackie may be an experienced and enthusiastic cock sucker but she was put on this earth to eat pussy. That's actually how we got together. You see Fez, from the moment she moved in little Jackie has just been begging to eat my pussy. Every night she would get down on her hands and knees and plead for just a taste of my sweet cunt. Finally I took pity on her and let her put that made for rug munching tongue to work on my pussy. Of course, from their it only got worse to the point where I had to start spanking her in an attempt to give her some negative reinforcement but she even like that, the fucking slut. So now we've just had to both accept the truth... she's nothing more than a natural little muff diver whose purpose in life is to lick me like the fucking cunt craving dyke she truly is. Isn't that right Jackie... your nothing but a disgusting little cunt craving dyke who lives to eat her mistress's pussy... aren't you slut... answer me!"

Jackie's replied was muffled by her mistress's muff which her face was still buried in.

"Don't you dare speak with your mouth full when addressing me slut!" Donna yelled at her bitch, "Now take you're greedy mouth off my cunt for five seconds and address me properly you stupid dyke!"

Jackie immediately responded by reluctantly pulling her mouth off her mistress's pussy and said in a clear panting voice, "I'm sorry mistress, I'm a stupid worthless dyke bitch who doesn't deserve you or your beautiful pussy. And you're right mistress, as always, I'm nothing but a disgusting little cunt craving dyke who lives to eat her mistress's pussy. Please mistress, allow me the privilege of eating your yummy pussy so I can try and earn your forgiveness with my unworthy tongue."

"All right, but you'd better stop pussyfooting around and start fucking eating me properly bitch!" Donna sneered, pushing Jackie's head back down to where it belonged.

The second Jackie's mouth met Donna's pussy she wrapped her lips around the horny hole and began sucking and tongue fucking the redhead for all she was worth, eager to show her mistress what an eager little rug muncher she was. Donna, who had already been thoroughly aroused by the previous antics, was about ready to explode and Jackie's pussy hungry mouth sent her over the edge after only a few minutes of good hard tongue fucking.

Screaming at her bitch to swallow all of her cum Donna bucked her hips, pushed Jackie's face deeper into her cunt and came hard into the brunette's sweet little mouth. Jackie's eyes fluttered as her mistress's yummy cream ran down her throat and into her stomach. Like the well practised cum guzzler she was Jackie swallowed almost every drop of her mistress's precious love juice, but unfortunately there was just too much of it and some of it ran out of her mouth and on to her face. Jackie hated when this happened, she always felt like she was failing her mistress when she couldn't swallow all of her precious gift. What Jackie did not know was that Donna really loved to see her cum drying on her bitch's face. As far as Donna was concerned it was a mark of ownership and the redhead just loved to mark her bitch as her property.

Finally done with the orgasm Donna pushes Jackie away somewhat reluctantly and looks over to where Fez is standing and said, "Well Fez, are you ready for a little more fun?"

"Oh yes." Fez said, nodding enthusiastically.

"Ok, lie down on your back on the bed, we're going to play a game." Donna said walking over to her closet and retrieving her strap on dildo. Upon seeing this Fez's eyes go wide in fear. Upon seeing this Donna laughed and said, "Oh don't worry Fez, this isn't for you." she then turned to Jackie and said, "Ok Jackie, get on all fours on the bed and start stroking Fez's cock, but don't suck it until I say you can."

Jackie excitedly did what her mistress told her to do, having a feeling she knew exactly what that big strap on was for. When her mistress strapped on the dildo and crawled up behind her on the bed Jackie knew she had been right.

Donna pressed the tip of the false phallus to Jackie's wet pussy lips and push forward gently. She didn't need to be so gentle, Jackie was soaking wet and the first few inches slipped in easily. But Donna didn't want to hurt her bitch, so she slowly, gently eased the large dildo inside her until she was up to the fake balls inside Jackie's tight little love hole.

Donna gently stroked Jackie's back, and whispered words of encouragement as her bitch grew accustomed to the large object inside her. As she did this she looked down until she met Fez's eye, "Ok Fez, here's the deal. In a minute I'm going to tell Jackie to suck your cock and if you can last ten minutes inside her mouth I'll let you fuck her. If you can't then after you cum you get dressed and leave which will allow me to have Jackie all to myself for the rest of the night. Is that clear?"

"Yes." Fez responded immediately. There was something in Donna's eyes that scared him, something demanding, something dominating, something almost daemonic.

"Good. Now as she is sucking you I'm going to fuck her with my big strap on cock here. If you're able to last ten minutes then I've done a good job of stretching her out for you. If you fail, well then it's just fun for me." Donna chuckle before getting serious again, "Ok now let's get started, Jackie start sucking his cock, and when he comes I want you to let him cum all over your pretty little face! You can swallow anything you catch in your mouth, but the rest stays there to dry with my cum, got that bitch... good now start sucking like the good little cock sucker you are!"

Obeying her mistress eagerly Jackie opened her mouth wide and swallowed Fez's cock in one mighty gulp. The combination of licking her mistress's delicious pussy and the nice big strap on cock that was now buried inside her made Jackie incredibly horny and she eagerly started moving her lips up and down on Fez's shaft, sucking his dick with every ounce of her being.

As Jackie began slurping on Fez's poll Donna began to slowly slide in and out of her bitch's cunt, slowly building up a steady rhythm. It was obvious that Jackie was more than ready for this fucking, the large dildo was moving through her pussy like a knife through butter. Donna was surprised by how easily her bitch was taking it. Of course she had spent most of the week pounding Jackie's pussy but the sweet little love hole that seemed to have adjusted to taking every inch of the fake cock was still nice and tight. It was an incredible turn on for Donna and she slowly increase the pace until she was slam fucking her bitch's sweet little cunt.

Jackie thrilled in her spit roasting, pushing herself back against her mistress is pumping hips as she greedily sucked on Fez's cock. The harder her mistress Donna fucked her, the harder she slurped on her foreign friends shaft. She wondered to herself why she'd never tried this before. She loved cock and she loved to get fucked so why wasn't this one of her favourite pastimes are ready? Maybe later her mistress would pimp her slutty mouth on the street so she could suck cocks while her mistress fucked her. But she only wanted her mouth to get pimped out because surely no cock could satisfy her like her mistress's cock could satisfy her.

At that moment the thought of other cocks made Jackie think of her boyfriend Stephen Hyde. If sleeping with Donna wasn't cheating then sucking Fez's cock definitely was. But as much as it hurt her thinking about cheating on Stephen, the alternative would be for Fez to tell everyone about her and her mistress and she might lose the redhead for ever if that happened. And Jackie couldn't let that happen, she would die before that happened. So with renewed vigour Jackie slid her lips up and down Fez's cock, deep throating him in effort to make him cum. She was unsure if her mistress wanted him to come before or after the ten minutes but she sent she should do her best no matter what her mistress wanted.

Just as before watching Jackie suck a cock both turned Donna on and made her feel jealous at the same time. Under the circumstances her feelings of jealousy were insane but it only seemed to add to her horniness. She began pounding into Jackie's pussy with almost no regard for her bitch whatsoever. She was about ready to cum but someone else beat her to it...

The past nine minutes thirty seconds had been a weird mixture of heaven and hell for Fez. The feeling of Jackie's warm wet mouth enveloping his prick was wonderful but the urge to cum was driving him crazy. The raunchy lesbian play had left him almost ready to cum before he lied down on the bed and now he is here it took all of his will power not to come into that vacuum cleaner like mouth. Jackie was using all of the tricks she used before only much faster. She would take the cock out of her mouth and run her tongue up and down the shaft quickly before putting it back in her mouth where she would of course lower her mouth down until her lips were around the base and the head was buried in her throat again. She repeated this process all the while cupping his balls, urging him to cum.

Fez dug his nails into the sheets, turned his head away so he wouldn't have to look at the incredibly arousing sight of Donna slamming into Jackie as Jackie sucked his cock, and fixed his eyes on the clock to count each and every pleasurable yet painful second of this bizarre torture. As his body raced with sensations his mind thought about the most weird, un-sexy, disgusting and disturbing things he'd ever seen in his life in an attempt to prevent him from coming. He found the irony in the fact that considering where he came from, the majority of weird, un-sexy, disgusting and disturbing things he experienced were in America with his friends. Finally he began to count the last ten seconds in his head. Ten, nine, eight, six, five, four, three, two, one, blast off! Seconds after the ten minutes Fez erupted deep inside Jackie's hungrily sucking mouth.

Jackie really wanted to swallow Fez's load, but her mistress had given her an order and she would never ever even dream of disobeying her mistress. As the first squirt ran down her throat Jackie pulled back and opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue in an effort to catch as much of her foreign friend's sperm as possible. A good third of the jizz landed on her tongue or shot into her mouth but, much to her disappointment, most of it landed on her face, covering her nose, cheeks, forehead, and eyebrows. Some of it even tried to land in her hair and worse on her eyes, but luckily she was able to close them in time so it only landed on her eyelids. By the time Fez was finished her face was covered in white cream.

"Well done Fez, I'll tell you what you can fuck Jackie... if you're able to get hard again in the next two minutes... don't worry our little Jackie here is going to suck you hard again... if you still have it in you." Donna panted, never missing a stroke inside Jackie's pussy as she raced towards climax.

Fez got the feeling like Donna was testing him or something. Of course this is the greatest kind of testing he'd ever experienced and wished all tests could be like this. Surely if somehow someone could harness cock sucking in his school as some kind of incentive or something the world would be a better place.

As Fez contemplated this Jackie took his now soft dick back into her mouth and began to suck any left over cum that was either still on the shaft or dripping out of his piss hole. When she had swallowed the last few drops she concentrated on sucking him hard again. It didn't prove to be that difficult. He's young horny teenage body combined with her expert cock sucking skills soon had him at full mast. However his cock was not Jackie's priority anymore. Her world became centred on the huge shaft slamming in and out of her wet gash, driving her towards her impending orgasm.