Donna's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

Her mistress had been pounding her strap on into her pussy relentlessly throughout her cock sucking and with a long drawn out moan around Fez's dick Jackie came hard on her mistress's fake shaft. As always her first orgasm led into another and another and another. Every time her mistress fucked her like this Jackie was able to come multiples, something she'd never been able to do with any guy previously. This is just another sign to her that she and her mistress belonged together.

Everything else had fallen away and Donna's entire world centred around Jackie's tight little orgasming pussy. The extra vibrations that passed through the dildo to the clit stimulator on the strap on was enough to send Donna over the edge and she came pounding into her bitch's sweet cunt. At the high point of her orgasm Donna squeezed the fake balls on her strap on to release her cum deep inside Jackie's love tunnel. Donna had grown to love marking the inside of her bitch. It was like marking her as her territory. And, in her mind, that's exactly what Donna was doing now, she was marking the inside of Jackie's pussy so when Fez went inside her he, Donna and Jackie would all know that he was using her personal property and he was only there because she allowed him to be there.

An exhausted Donna slowly pulled out of Jackie, stood back and said, "Ok Jackie you can ride him now."

Eager to obey her mistress Jackie crawled up until her pussy was hovering above Fez's crotch, grabbed his dick, and lined it up with her dripping, just fucked hole. Taking careful aim, she moved her body downwards penetrating her own pussy on her foreign friend's prick. She then slowly lowered herself until she was sitting on Fez's lap with every single inch of him inside her. After being stretched out by her mistress's large 10 inch dildo Jackie was easily able to accommodate Fez's respectable 7 inches. After a brief pause Jackie began to slowly move up and down on Fez's poll, riding him cowgirl style.

Fez was redefining his definition of heaven tonight. He had thought there could be no place as good as Jackie's wet, warm mouth but he had been wrong. The brunette's wet, warm pussy was squeezing him so wonderfully he thought he was going to die with joy. Sure his ex-girlfriend's pussy was tight, but it was nothing compared to this. And the sight of Jackie's perky boobs bouncing up and down as she rode him was almost hypnotic. He became so lost in them that he didn't notice Donna getting off the bed and going over to her bedside drawers.

The strap on Donna had bought came with a few spare pairs of balls all of which could be filled with liquid to squirt through the dildo. Since purchasing it Donna had been having Jackie lick her to orgasm just so that she could fill all the balls with her creamy cum. There was just something about filling Jackie's holes with her cum which really turned Donna on. It just felt so primal to her. And speaking of Jackie's holes, she was about to go fill another one with her cream.

Replacing the balls with fresh ones Donna made her way back to the bed and commanded Jackie, "Stop bouncing around for a second and lean forward."

Jackie was given no explanation, but she didn't need one. She already had a good idea what was going to happen next.

When Jackie was bent over Donna spread her bitch's ass cheeks and spit on her vulnerable little butt-hole. She then kneeled behind Jackie and pressed the tip of her strap on at the entrance to the brunette's tiny rosebud and began pushing her way in.

Fez was shocked. Surely Donna wasn't going to do what he thought she was going to do... was she?

This question was answered when Jackie gasped as the head of the dildo passed through her sphincter and into the gateway to her bowels.

As always Donna was a lot gentler when invading her bitch's back-door than when she went in her main entrance. She gave Jackie a short time to recover before pushing a few more inches into her rectum. When she thought it was too much she would stop and then repeat the process. She continued this until she had every single inch buried in her bitch's butt-hole.

Donna leaned down until her boobs were pressing into her bitch's back and Fez was being crushed under heavenly soft flesh. The redhead licked, sucked and bit gently down on Jackie's neck and she ran her hands all over her body encouraging her bitch to relax and get used to the new sensation of double penetration.

Finally Donna whispered into Jackie's ear, "Are you ready my pet?"

Jackie was overcome by feelings of love that her wonderful mistress would even for a second take her feelings into account when she should be nothing but an orifice to her now. She bit her lip and moaned, "Yes mistress... I'm ready..."

"Then ask me to fuck you my pretty little slut."

"Please mistress, please fuck me. Fuck your slut. Fuck your slut's ass like the little anal bitch she is."

"Good girl, now tell Fez to fuck you too."

"Fuck me Fez, fuck my slutty little pussy. Fuck my slutty little pussy as my mistress fucks my whoreish ass. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee..."

Jackie's words dissolved into a long moan of both pain and pleasure as her mistress began to slowly slide the large dildo out of her stretched shit hole only to push it back in all the way seconds later. As this continue Jackie began to lift herself up on the outwards thrusts. This achieve two things, firstly it meant that there would be less of her mistress's wonderful strap on leaving Jackie's back passage and secondly it meant that when her mistress thrust forwards it would impale her fully on Fez's shaft again. This created a feeling of horrible emptiness as both the real and the fake cock slid out of her and a wonderful feeling of fullness as they re-entered her.

As the two girls did all the work Fez just lay back and enjoyed the ride. As Jackie and Donna were doing all the work all he really needed to worry about was not cumming too soon and since he'd already cum twice even his normally constantly horny body was relaxed and ready for a long hard fuck.

It was taking every ounce of willpower she had for Donna not to start hammering into Jackie's tight little ass with every ounce of strength. Over the past week Donna had been constantly sodomising Jackie just about every chance she got. There was just something so perversely dominating about butt fucking another woman that really turned the redhead on. But tonight the desired to bugger her bitch hard was overwhelming. For some reason she was feeling threatened by the fact that Fez was inside Jackie to and felt the need to establish or more accurately re-establish her dominance over the brunette. And in Donna's mind there was nothing said 'I'm in charge' like a nice big dildo up the butt. The only thing stopping Donna at this point was her love for Jackie and her desire not to seriously harm her in any way. So Donna waited for her bitch to beg her for the deep hard anal fucking she longed to give her. She didn't have to wait long...

Her asshole now fully relaxed and ready for the kind of hard butt pounding that she knew her mistress could give her Jackie cried out, "Oh please mistress fuck me harder. Fuck my slutty little ass harder! I need you to fuck my slutty ass harder!"

A sadistic smile crossed Donna's lips as she heard what she wanted to hear. The constant pounding she had given Jackie's holes must have stretched them out because she hadn't expected her to be begging for it this soon. Deciding she was in the mood for a little fun Donna simply said in a teasing voice, "Ha, you want it harder do you slut?"

"Yes mistress, please fuck me harder, fuck my whore ass harder!"

"Then tell me how much you love my big, fat, beautiful strap on cock in your slutty ass bitch!" Donna growled in Jackie's ear.

Jackie turned her head so she could better look at her mistress and said, "Oh mistress, I love your big, fat, beautiful strap on cock in my slutty little ass! I love how you fuck my slutty ass with your big, fat, beautiful strap on cock! I'm complete when you're big, fat, beautiful strap on cock is inside my slutty little ass! Please fuck my slutty ass with your big, fat, beautiful strap on cock! I love it so much! I want it! I need it! I crave it! I love it! I love you! I love you mistress and I love how you fuck me in my slutty little ass!"

"That's it, good girl. Now tell Fez how much you like taking it in the butt for me." Donna chuckled she began to slowly increase her thrusts into Jackie's back alley.

Jackie turned so she was looking directly into Fez's eyes and said, "Fez, I absolutely love it when my mistress takes me in the butt. It makes me feel so owned. And I am you know, owned, by her, by my wonderful mistress Donna. My mistress Donna owns me completely. Every hole on my worthless body belongs to her and when she takes my butt it's a reminder to me just how much she owns me."

Pleased with her bitch's submission Donna then told her, "Good girl, now tell him how much you love his big, hard dick inside your horny little pussy."

Licking her lips Jackie said, "Oh Fez, I love your big, hard dick inside my horny little pussy. You feel so good inside my horny little pussy. Can I tell you a secret Fez? I've always had a little crush on you... I mean you're really cute and that accent of yours makes me so wet... I used to wonder what it would be in like to have you inside me... and now I know and it feels great. I mean, you're totally beneath me... in a social way... your poor and foreign which makes you like forbidden fruit which makes you even hotter. And to be able to feel your nice, big, hard dick inside my hot little pussy with my mistress's nicer, bigger, harder dick inside my horny little butt is fantastic. My mistress may be bigger than you Fez but don't be disheartened, nobody and I mean nobody could ever compare to my mistress and you are doing very well by almost keeping up. If I wasn't so into Stephen and more importantly the property of my mistress Donna I might even consider you for a sex buddy or something... but only a sex buddy... because you know... you're still foreign and everything."

Watching Jackie speak to Fez like that made Donna insane with jealousy which was crazy because it's what she told Jackie to do. This was the plan they had agreed on, they were going to have sex with Fez, or more accurately Jackie was going to have sex with Fez, so he wouldn't tell anyone about seeing them together. But watching her with him had been making the redhead feel a weird combination of jealousy and arousal which right now was driving Donna to start slamming her dildo into Jackie's ass as hard as she could.

She wanted Jackie to scream out in submission to her and only to her. She wanted Jackie to scream in pleasure because of her girl cock in her ass, not because of Fez's real cock in her pussy. She wanted to drive home the fact that even though Fez was being allowed inside her Jackie was her bitch and she belonged to Donna.

Donna's hips became a blur as her hip smacked against the wonderfully tight flesh to Jackie's buttocks as her bitch's poop shoot struggled under the force of the sodomy. The nails of the redhead's fingers dug into the flesh of Jackie's hips, showing her who's boss. Donna gritted her teeth as she rearrange Jackie's bowels with her relentless butt busting thrusts. The sound of her hips striking against the brunette ass cheeks echoed throughout the room.

Jackie had never felt so wonderfully full in her life. When her mistress was inside her like she was now Jackie was complete but the added bonus of Fez's wonderful poll inside her as well was exquisite. She just couldn't get enough. She bounced herself up and down on Fez's shaft and slammed herself against her mistress's large anal invader, desperately horny for more of this wonderful double fucking.

Her mistress's wonderful big strap on dick pounding into her pooper, her pussy bouncing up and down on Fez's nice hard cock, the constant dirty talk, it all caught up with Jackie and she came screaming like a banshee. As always when sex with her mistress was involved her first orgasm quickly led to another and then another and then another and so on.

As Jackie was experiencing pure pleasure Fez was trapped in his own personal hell. Jackie's pussy had given him pleasure he'd never known before and he didn't want it to end but the urge to cum was almost unbearable. The most horrible ghastly and unpleasant memories ran through his mind an attempt to prolong the inevitable it was no use. When Jackie came her pussy clampdown on his dick and squeezed it in a way it would've made any man shoot his load in seconds. Fez was lucky to last five.

With a final, almost pitiful cry Fez blew his load into Jackie's love hole shooting his cum deep inside her. As his balls emptied into Jackie, Fez looked up at the site before him. There was a blissful look of submission in Jackie's eyes and a sadistic look of dominance in Donna's. The look in his redheaded friends eyes scared him and as his dick deflated inside the brunette Fez decided that now was the time to go.

He tried to slowly crawl from under the girls, but this drew Donna's attention to him for the first time since she entered this haze and the look she gave him frightened him. He opened his mouth to say something but before he got the chance Donna lifted Jackie up off Fez and placed her bitch facedown on the bed. Then Donna lay on top of her and began her hard butt pumping again. If Fez hadn't been in such a hurry to gather up his things and leave he might have been impressed with the fact that when Donna moved her bitch's limp body the dildo never left Jackie's butt hole.

When he was dressed he looked back to see a site that was both arousing to him and disturbing. Jackie had her face pressed on its side on the bed and he could clearly see the look on her face. She looked like she was in a vegetative state with a faraway look in her eye and a face that spoke blissful pleasure as her mistress hammered her ass. If Jackie seemed at peace, Donna seem to be in complete war with herself. She seemed to be angry about something and Fez was very thankful that it didn't seem to be about him. The way she was slam fucking Jackie's shit hole was beyond vicious and if the brunette hadn't look so happy Fez might have tried to stop her. Then again the idea of trying to get between them at this point terrified him to his very core.

Without another word he slipped out of the room and out of the house, the events of this night replaying in his mind over and over as they would do for weeks to come.

Both Jackie and Donna were so caught up in the wonderfully savage sodomy that they were completely unaware that Fez even existed at this point.

Right now Jackie couldn't even remember her own name let alone count how many orgasm she'd had. They all seem to just bleed together creating a feeling of a constant high. The only thing she was aware of was that the source of her pleasure was coming from her ass hole and the wonderful hard strap on cock of her beautiful mistress Donna. She couldn't remember who she was or what she'd done to deserve this ecstasy but she clung to the memory of her mistress determined not to forget that it was her and only her who could bring her this kind of joy. She vowed to herself that she would find some way to return this pleasure, and if that meant spending a few days with her face buried in her mistress's tasty pussy then all the better for it.

These loving thoughts of her mistress was the last thing Jackie thought as the pleasure overwhelmed her mind and she passed into unconsciousness...

Somewhere in the back of Donna's mind there was a voice that was screaming at her to realise what she is doing. It told her to realise that no hole on any human body could cope with the force of the thrust she was now using on Jackie's pooper. It told that the only reason Jackie wasn't screaming in agony right now was that she was probably trying to please her mistress with her ass and was being too much of a good bitch to complain. It reminded her that even though Jackie was her bitch she loved her and she never wanted to truly hurt her. But no matter how loud that voice screamed its words didn't get through to her. The redhead was far too gone, completely lost in a world dominated by Jackie's tight little back door and the away the dildo vibrated on her clit each time her bitch's ass hole clamped down on the shaft buried in its rear.

Even orgasm didn't stop Donna's relentless pooper poundings. As the first few orgasms rolled through her body Donna kept up her steady pace and even as she tired and the orgasms started to affect her she merely laid down tissues lying on top of her bitch's back with her hips banging her dildo relentlessly into Jackie's butt. Time ceased to matter to Donna. Everything ceased to matter to Donna. The only thing in the world she cared about was her bitch's sweet little ass hole and how taking it was making her feel.

Finally, her whole body drenched in sweat the collapsed on to Jackie for a final time and lay still. Her mind temporarily in another world her subconscious mind realised there was no way she could continue the buggering of her bitch so she decided it was time to lay claim to her territory. Her arm slowly move down until she was cupping the strap on dildo's ball sack and squeezed it releasing her stored up girl cream deep into her bitch's bowels. A sadistic smile crossed her face as she coated the inside of Jackie's pooper with her juice, marking her rear hole as her territory. As her cum filled her ass Donna bit down on Jackie's neck, desperate to mark her as her bitch in every possible way. In Donna's mind she was marking Jackie as what she was, what she had always meant to be, her property, Donna Pinciotti's property.

Donna lay on Jackie's back as her mind slowly returned to. When it did feelings of fear flooded her. What had she done. She loved Jackie so much and she just brutalised her and used her for her own pleasure.

Donna was about to pull out of Jackie's well fucked ass and beg her forgiveness until she heard her bitch moan and said dreamily, "Mmmm mistress, that was wonderful."

Donna was shocked by these words. How could anyone enjoy such a savage sodomy like the one she had just given to Jackie. What was wrong with Jackie, why did she like pain? Why did she get wet when Donna spanked her? Why did she enjoy such brutal fuckings? Why was it that no matter how badly Donna had treated her over the past few weeks that Jackie seemed to beg for more? And why was she enjoying doing all these things to Jackie? How could she do this to someone she loved? And why did she loved Jackie? She knew she did love her, and she couldn't bear the thought of living without her, but she was unsure how it had happened. How had all this happened? What was Jackie becoming? What was she becoming? What was happening to them?

For the rest of the night Donna lay awake watching her bitch sleep. As these questions raced through her mind the only one she could answer was the question did she love Jackie. With Jackie lying in her arms, Donna felt at peace with herself in a way she never knew before. But why did Jackie love her? After the way she treated her how could this wonderful creature possibly love her?

Donna needed some answers. She felt like if certain questions weren't asked and answered she might run the risk of losing Jackie and she was never ever going to let that happen. All she could hope for now was that when she finally got the answers she felt she now needed they were the ones that she would want to hear, the ones that would mean that she and Jackie could be together, the way it should be, the way it always should have been.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers