Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Jackie knew in her heart that tonight, a couple of fingers and a little water was the last thing their butts needed to be worried about.

Just the thought of what the blonde and the redhead might do to her and Lana made Jackie's pussy drip with anticipation, but she had to concentrate on the task at hand.

Putting the thought of what mistress Donna and mistress Chloe were going to do to her aside for a moment, Jackie took as much time twisting her finger around inside Lana's ass as she felt necessary before inserting a second finger and then finally the nozzle of the enema bag into the other brunette's rectum.

The bag was soon empty and the moment Jackie removed it Lana sat on the toilet and emptied the contents of her bowels, showing absolutely no shame for the fact that there was someone else in the room. Jackie found it both disgusting and fascinating.

When she was done Lana silently took Jackie by the hand and led her to where they were to wait for their mistresses.

After a few minutes Chloe walked in with Donna following her, carrying a basket of goodies with her. As Donna put the basket down on the table Chloe eyed Jackie like a hungry wolf. Donna saw Chloe blatantly checking out her girl and became jealous but immediately became a hypocrite when her own eyes spent a little too long studying Lana's beautiful body.

Deciding it was time to get this show on the road Chloe walked over to her girl and said, "Ok Lana, you know what to do."

Obediently Lana walked over to where a spreader bar was hanging from the ceiling and lifted her hands up so her mistress could secure them into place. She then spread her legs and allowed her mistress to secure her legs as well.

Without needing to be told Jackie went to go and stand next to where the other spreader bar was hanging.

Donna walked over to her bitch and said, "Jackie, you don't have to do anything you don't want too. If at any point you feel uncomfortable just say so ok?"

"Yes mistress." said Jackie, lifting her arms so her mistress could secure them.

"I'm serious," said Donna, if at any time you want to stop you have to promise me you'll tell me."

"I promise mistress, if at any time I feel uncomfortable I'll tell you."

"Ok," Donna turned to look at Chloe for a second before turning back to give Jackie her full attention, "Jackie, I want you to choose a word, a word that is significant to you, but something irrelevant to what we're doing like the name of a fruit or a vegetable. This is called a safety word. When you say the safety word I'll stop immediately do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I understand."

"Good... what's your safety word?"

Jackie thought for a minute before saying, "... Strawberries... my safety word is strawberries mistress."

"... Ok," Donna leaned in to whisper in Jackie's ear, "I love you Jackie."

"I love you too mistress Donna." Jackie whispered back as her mistress secured the cuffs around first her wrists, and then her ankles.

When Donna turned she could see Chloe smirking at her. The blonde then turns to look at Jackie and Lana, "Ok listen up bitches, you are both nasty little tramps who shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as us. You're going to be punished for your sins and me and the redhead are going to beat the evil out of you, and you're going to thank us for every blow. Isn't that right sluts?"

"Yes mistress Chloe." Jackie and Lana said in unison.

"Good bitches." Chloe giggled, turning to her redheaded friend, "You obviously have your bitch well trained."

The blonde walked over to the table and picked up two blindfolds from out of the shopping basket she and the redhead had bought in. She handed one to Donna before placing one over her bitch's eyes and kissing her gently on the lips. Donna did this to Jackie but not before searching her eyes for any fear or nervousness that her girl might be having. Seeing nothing but devotion in Jackie's eyes Donna secures the blindfold on the brunette.

Chloe then hands Donna a whip before going to stand behind Lana and began running her whip over her bitch's back. Lana's breath quickened as she anticipates what is to come. Donna watches Chloe carefully and copies everything the blonde is doing to Lana with her girl Jackie.

"Ok bitches, I suggest you listen carefully because I will not repeat myself, you understand?" growled Chloe.

"Yes mistress." Lana and Jackie said in unison.

"Good, now myself and mistress Donna are going to whip your worthless backs and you're going to count and thank us for every strike. Should you fail to thank us or if you're unable to count high enough or if you have the audacity to forget to call us by our proper titles we will whip you twice as long and twice as hard! Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Lana said immediately.

"... Is there a problem slut?" Chloe turned to ask Jackie.

"No mistress Chloe... it's just... you haven't told us how many blows we are to receive..."

Chloe walked over to Jackie until she was face-to-face with the blindfolded brunette, "... We will beat you for as long as we feel necessary. At this point if I were you I would thank God that you weren't my bitch because if Lana had the audacity to question me like that I'd beat her until she was black and blue."

Chloe then turned to look at Donna, "I don't know about your mistress Jackie, but if I was her and you had just embarrassed me like that, I would make sure you regret it. I wonder what your mistress Donna thinks?"

Donna said nothing, part of her felt angry at Jackie for embarrassing her but part of her also wanted to take Jackie into her arms and carry her away from this BDSM wonderland/nightmare.

The idea that she had embarrassed her mistress Donna cut through Jackie like a knife. Why oh why couldn't she keep her big mouth shut? After what just happened the brunette was sure now more than ever that she deserved a beating, and that was just what she was about to receive.

Chloe walked back to Lana and without a word of warning brought her whip down hard across her bitch's back. A millisecond later Donna's whip connected with the soft flesh of Jackie's back.

"Owww... one, thank you mistress." Lana and Jackie said almost in unison, "Ow... two, thank you mistress... ow three, thank you mistress... ow four, thank you mistress... ow five, thank you mistress..."

Donna carefully copied everything that Chloe did, the force of her blows matching those of the more experienced mistress. Each of the blonde's blows seem to be different, never hitting the exact same place and each strike varying in speed and power to the point where nobody but Chloe knew how hard the next blow was going to be.

Tied up with the blindfold on Jackie had never felt so helpless in her life... and she loved it. She felt completely and totally within her mistress Donna's power and it felt wonderful. She was completely at her mercy, her body nothing but a toy for the redhead to use as she saw fit. Perhaps under this whipping Jackie would finally find the release from her guilt she craved.

"Ow... sixteen, thank you mistress, ow... seventeen, thank you mistress... ow eighteen, thank you mistress... ow nineteen, thank you mistress... ow twenty, thank you mistress..."

Donna and Chloe were now in perfect sync with their whipping, the feeling of power and lust slowly overcoming whatever feelings of guilt they may have about taking a whip to their lovers.

Jackie's and Lana's cries had morphed into one voice of discomfort and gratitude.

"Ow... thirty six, thank you mistress, ow... thirty seven, thank you mistress... ow thirty eight, thank you mistress... ow thirty nine, thank you mistress... ow forty, thank you mistress..."

Lana and Jackie waited for the next blow but it never came.

"Ok Donna, let me show you how to use a paddle." said Chloe, picking up the paddles she brought in from the store and handing one to Donna.

Donna took a moment to study the paddle in her hand. It was long, black with a wide surface. Looking up at her fellow mistress Donna could see that Chloe was waiting for her, in perfect position to administer further punishment on Lana's back already slightly pink.

Spanking had been something so intimate between herself and Jackie that Donna was worried what the effect this session could have on their relationship. It was so easy for her to become so caught up in this situation, her beautiful little bitch Jackie tied up and helpless before her, her flesh so ready to be beaten, all the while a beautiful blonde was doing the exact same thing she was doing to another beautiful brunette who is tied up just like Jackie was. Donna wanted to analyse the situation, but her arousal got the better of her and she took her place behind Jackie.

Jackie found the worst part of spanking was the waiting, the anticipation of the pain. It was also the best part. Not knowing when or where the next blow with strike or even how hard it would be. In her current position she is completely helpless against her mistress and this blonde they had met only a few minutes ago. She had never felt so completely under Donna's controlled before... and it felt... wonderful... but it was also scary. But Jackie knew she was safe because in her heart she knew that her mistress Donna would never truly hurt her.

When it came to whipping trust had ceased to be an issue between Lana and her mistress a long time ago but she too found the wait to be agonising. She wanted the pain, she needed the pain. She needed to feel punished for her sins, she needed to feel the punishment only her mistress could give her.

Chloe loved teasing and tormenting her bitch. She could see how much Lana wanted it as she began sliding the paddle over her flesh, hearing her gasp and lean into the instrument, begging for the inevitable punishment that was to come. Looking over at Donna she could see that the redhead was doing the same to her bitch. Had she found a kindred spirit in this powerful redhead? There was only one way to find out.

"Ok bitches, you know the drill. Start the count from one and you better thank us for each and every blow." said Chloe raising her paddle as Donna did the same.

"Yes mistress! Ow... one, thank you mistress, ow... two, thank you mistress... ow three, thank you mistress... ow four, thank you mistress... ow five, thank you mistress..."

The pain was very different this time. With the paddles the impact of the blows were spread out over an area of skin so the pain was less intensely focused on one area.

"Ow... sixteen, thank you mistress, ow... seventeen, thank you mistress... ow eighteen, thank you mistress... ow nineteen, thank you mistress... ow twenty, thank you mistress..."

Jackie loved the subtle differences of the paddle to the whip and hoped that her mistress would purchase one to use in their private time together.

Donna had already purchased one of all the items in the shopping basket and found herself quite liking this paddle. It was clear Chloe knew what she was doing and Donna felt she could learn a lot from her, but the woman did seem to be a bit... unhinged.

Chloe's desire to punish Lana was being satisfied and yet she knew she was not truly hurting her precious little bitch. If anything she was holding back so not to scare their two new friends.

Lana could tell that her mistress was holding back and she could also understand why but it didn't stop the fact that she'd wish that Chloe would strike her just a little harder.

"Ow... thirty six, thank you mistress, ow... thirty seven, thank you mistress... ow thirty eight, thank you mistress... ow thirty nine, thank you mistress... ow forty, thank you mistress..."

"Ok Donna, now I'm going to show you how to use one of these." said Chloe picking up her favourite spanking device and handing a carbon copy of it to her fellow mistress.

Donna studied the evil looking instrument in her hand. It looked like something straight out of a mediaeval dungeon. It was a whip with nine long lashes attached to it. Chloe had told her it was called a cat o' nine tails.

The redhead had misgivings about using it on her bitch but she had chosen to trust Chloe and there was no turning back now.

Taking her place behind Jackie Donna brought the instrument down on her back in the way that Chloe had told her too, making sure to strike her with the full length of the 'tales' and not the tips.

"Ow... one, thank you mistress, ow... two, thank you mistress... ow three, thank you mistress... ow four, thank you mistress... ow five, thank you mistress..."

Jackie had never experienced any thing like this. This was worse and yet at the same time better than either the paddle or the whip. It covered a lot more ground than the whip and yet at the same time the stinging sensation was far more intense.

Donna hated to admitted but she liked this. Spanking Jackie always did make her feel powerful and holding this object in her hand seemed to increase that feeling. She found it intoxicating.

"Ow... sixteen, thank you mistress, ow... seventeen, thank you mistress... ow eighteen, thank you mistress... ow nineteen, thank you mistress... ow twenty, thank you mistress..."

Lana just loved it when her mistress used the cat o' nine tails on her. That widespreading of pain just couldn't be beaten. It was by far her favourite spanking toy.

Chloe love to use toys when spanking her bitch but the cat o' nine tails was her favourite. It was so wonderfully mediaeval and she knew for a fact that it could cause just the right amount of widespread pain that her girl craved.

"Ow... thirty six, thank you mistress, ow... thirty seven, thank you mistress... ow thirty eight, thank you mistress... ow thirty nine, thank you mistress... ow forty, thank you mistress..."

Deciding that Jackie's and Lana's backs had received enough punishment for now Chloe said, "Ok Donna, I think it's about time we moved down to our bitches cute little spank-able asses, don't you think?"

It was a rhetorical question but Donna chose to answer it anyway in a lusty voice, "Oh yes, I think it is."

"Great, first help me untie them, I have another position in mind for them."

Donna quickly released Jackie's hands from the spreader bars as Chloe did the same with Lana. Donna decided to take the fact that Chloe didn't remove Lana's blindfold as a sign that she shouldn't remove Jackie's, so she had to take her bitch by the hand and slowly guide her over to the table as Chloe did the same with Lana.

"Ok bitches bend over and lay your hands flat against the table." commanded Chloe as soon as they reach the table.

Jackie and Lana did as they were told without question. When their hands were in the correct place Chloe picked up the rope they had brought from the store and began to tie one end of it round the right table leg and then the other leg to Lana's wrists. She then tied her right leg to the other table leg. Donna copied this action on Jackie. She was about to ask what they were going to do about Lana's left leg and Jackie's right leg but before she got the chance Chloe tied their legs together securing the girls in place.

"Alright now let's start from the beginning using the whips and you bitches better not forget to count, you got that?"

"Yes mistress! Ow... one, thank you mistress, ow... two, thank you mistress... ow three, thank you mistress... ow four, thank you mistress... ow five, thank you mistress..."

The site of Jackie's bottom always had Donna drooling with lust. After all spanking that cute little butt was what brought Donna and Jackie together in the first place, and to see that tight little ass displayed for her this way made the redhead wanted to perform sinful and forbidden acts on the other girl's derriere. In fact it was a little hard for her to simply concentrate on punishing the brunette, but she was just about able to control herself.

Being bent over and tied to this table made Jackie feel even more vulnerable than in her previous position. Once again she felt completely at the mercy of her mistress Donna, and the brunette loved it. She welcomed the sting of the whip against her sinful flesh as she and her fellow bitch counted and thanked their mistresses for each wonderful strike.

"Ow... sixteen, thank you mistress, ow... seventeen, thank you mistress... ow eighteen, thank you mistress... ow nineteen, thank you mistress... ow twenty, thank you mistress..."

Chloe love to have her bitch tied up before her in this way. It was one of her favourite ways to punish Lana's sweet little butt, second only to having the brunette lay across her lap, her girl raising her pretty little ass up, presenting it for the spanking. Of course having her bitch bend over before her, her beautiful backside on display for her, to do with as she pleased always made the blonde mistress's pussy soaking wet.

Lana loved being in this position. Partly because it made her feel so wonderfully helpless against her mistress Chloe, and partly because she knew it pleased her mistress Chloe which was always the most important thing to the young submissive.

"Ow... thirty six, thank you mistress, ow... thirty seven, thank you mistress... ow thirty eight, thank you mistress... ow thirty nine, thank you mistress... ow forty, thank you mistress..."

"Good... now the paddles..." Chloe said, after taking a moment to analyse Donna's work.

She couldn't help be impressed at the redhead's progress. A few minutes ago Donna had been increasingly unsure of herself, now she was brandishing her paddle like she'd been spanking bitches for years.

Donna felt like a woman possessed, as if she wasn't somehow in control of her own body, like all her anxieties about doing this to the woman she loved had faded away and had been replaced with a clarity that she found herself craving when she wasn't with Jackie. As she and Chloe brought their hands up to continue the spanking the second to last thought that went through Donna's mind was how natural this fell to her, how right. The last thought was an uncertainty about what was happening, and the desire to analyse what had just gone through her head. But that uncertainty only lasted for the briefest of moments.

"Ow... one, thank you mistress, ow... two, thank you mistress... ow three, thank you mistress... ow four, thank you mistress... ow five, thank you mistress..."

Jackie welcomed the paddle as it gave her already stinging ass a break. After experiencing all the various different instruments, provided only these three types were to be used, the submissive brunette had come to the conclusion that the paddle was the least painful due to the fact that it had less bite than the other whips. But ironically Jackie found part of herself longing for one of the other whips while at the same time enjoying the feeling of the paddle as it was brought down time and time again on her bare flesh.

"Ow... sixteen, thank you mistress, ow... seventeen, thank you mistress... ow eighteen, thank you mistress... ow nineteen, thank you mistress... ow twenty, thank you mistress..."

Chloe watched gleefully as the paddle began to turn the subservience bitch's ass cheeks a darker shade of pink. She did so love to watch the skin of a submissive change colour under her punishing blows. It was making her very horny and she knew was going to be a struggle to make it to the end of the spanking session without leaping upon her helpless bitch and fucking her until she was screaming her name in ecstasy.

The effect of the spanking was also getting to Lana, who would have been thrusting herself back against the blows if it wasn't for the rope holding her securely in place. The helplessness she felt right now was the best and worst thing about being tied up. Initially it had been hard for her to give up control to another person, but since her training had began Lana had completely given herself to her blonde mistress and now she was content in the knowledge that Chloe owned her completely and was hers to do with as she pleased.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
123456...8