Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Chloe pulls out of Jackie's throat long enough for the brunette to reply, "No, I'm not a real woman... I'm a cock sucking slut... I'm a cunt lapping whore... I'm a bitch... Donna's bitch."

"Oh really? Well guess what slut? Tonight you're going to be my bitch!" laughed Chloe as she stuffed her strap on back inside Jackie's mouth, grabbed a handful of brunette hair and began to viciously face fuck Donna's bitch.

Eager to please Jackie redoubled her cock sucking efforts, taking every single inch of Chloe's large dildo into her mouth and down her throat. Because she could not keep it lodged in her throat longer than Lana could Jackie began to bob her head on the shaft, sliding her lips all the way down to the base and then pulling out until only the tip was in her mouth. She repeated this over and over, slowly increasing the pace, until her throat relaxed to the point where she barely even notice just how savagely the blonde was face fucking her.

A weird mixture of anger, jealousy, and extreme arousal flooded Donna's mind. It made her extremely hot watching her bitch bob her head on Chloe's strap on while she was receiving some expert head from the blonde's bitch but the same time she was both jealous of what Chloe was doing and angry with her for doing it even if this was supposed to help her relationship with Jackie.

She'd only agree to this because the blonde had pointed out that she and Jackie need to experiment more with their sexuality before they can come to any kind of conclusion about what they are. This means of course exploring new and interesting sexual activities with each other and a variety of different ways while the same time having sex with both men and women. Donna was fine with that, but she couldn't help being jealous watching the woman she loved with someone else. Plus some of the things Chloe was saying really pissed the redhead off. Jackie's mouth was awesome and the blonde should consider herself lucky to experience her girl's lips wrapped around her shaft and just because Chloe's bitch was clearly a total cock slut doesn't mean Chloe should have the right to compare her whore's mouth with her Jackie's mouth. Of course her heart had melted when she'd heard Jackie say that she was her bitch, as it always did, but then that blonde slut had the audacity to say that Jackie was her bitch tonight! Well if Chloe wanted it like that then tonight Donna was going to make Lana her bitch.

Donna began to speed up her face fucking, grabbing the back of Lana's head and viciously thrusting her hips forward, "Come on bitch, is that all you've got? Is that all you've got you fucking cock sucker? Come on whore start showing me those cock sucking skills that your mistress has been bragging about. She said you've spent days sucking cock, that since you two got together the only time that you haven't been sucking cock is when you've been eating pussy. Apparently you're as bigger slut for cock as you are for pussy. Well you're going to show me, you're going to show me how much you love cock! Come on, open up those slutty throat muscles of yours and take all of my beautiful cock inside your whore mouth! Yes, that's it, take every inch, take every fucking inch! Open that throat for me, open that throat for my cock, open that slutty throat for my beautiful cock!"

The face fucking was brutal but Lana loved it. This was another chance to prove to her mistress Chloe that she be willing to do anything to please her and Lana loved the opportunity to prove to her mistress Chloe that she be willing to do anything to please her. Besides, she loved being used as an orifice for someone else's pleasure, especially someone as beautiful as Donna.

Watching Donna fuck Lana's throat Chloe decided it was about time to end the strap on sucking at this point. Partly because the dildos were by now nicely lubed for what was to come, partly because she was tired of Jackie's mouth and longed to fucked this beautiful girls pretty pussy, but partly because Donna's throat fucking was becoming so brutal that it actually had the blonde worried for her bitch's safety and considering how much cock she had seen Lana suck it took a lot to make her worried when it came to her bitch giving head. Then again they had been a long time since Chloe had met someone like Donna.

"Ok, that's enough of that you fucking cock suckers! Come with me!" said Chloe pulling Jackie's cock hungry mouth off her strap on and pulling her by the hair over to the table.

Grabbing Lana's hair Donna followed them to the table where they removed the basket and placed it on the floor before positioning the Sub's either side on the table on their stomachs so they were facing each other. They then tied the brunettes to the table so they couldn't move, their legs bound to the arms, their hands tied together in front of them.

Positioning herself behind Jackie, the blonde pressed her strap on at the entrance to Jackie's love tunnel as Donna did the same to Lana.

"Do you want our cocks sluts?" growled Chloe.

"Oh yes!" Jackie and Lana whimpered in unison.

"Then beg us to fuck you bitches!" Donna said, slapping Lana's ass cheek, "Beg us to fuck your slutty little pussys!"

"Oh please, I beg you mistress Donna, please fuck my slutty little pussy!" Lana pleaded shamelessly, "I want you to fuck my slutty little pussy! I need you to fuck my slutty little pussy! I need it so bad! I'm a fucking slut whore who needs your fucking cock! Please I humbly beg you with every ounce of my worthless being to put your beautiful cock inside my slutty little pussy and fuck me until you're satisfied! I'm an orifice who's purpose in life is to be used and abused! Please fulfil my purpose in life by shoving your beautiful cock inside my slutty little pussy and use me for your pleasure!"

"Oh please, I beg you mistress Chloe, please fuck my slutty little pussy!" Jackie begged at the exact same time, "I want you to fuck my slutty little pussy! I need you to fuck my slutty little pussy! I'm a worthless fucking whore who needs your beautiful cock inside my slutty little pussy to make me complete! Please, I'm not complete unless I have the strap on cock of a beautiful woman inside me! I beg you with every fibre of my being to use my whore flesh for your pleasure! I want to be used for your pleasure, I need to be used for your pleasure, please use me for your pleasure!"

Donna and Chloe exchanged an evil smile with each other before they slowly pushed the tip of their dildos through the bitches pussy lips and into their cock hungry cunts.

Jackie and Lana let out loud moans of pleasure as they were filled with strap on cock, the mistresses slowly sliding their dildos through their soaking love channels.

Lubricated with saliva and pussy juice the fake cocks slid easily through the bitches cunts until the blonde's and the redhead's thighs came to rest up against the brunettes ass cheeks, announcing full penetration.

The mistresses gave the submissive's just enough time for them to relax around the huge invaders before beginning to slide in and out of their oh so ready pussys. But instead of giving them the hard pussy pounding that Jackie and Lana craved, Donna and Chloe slowly moved their strap on cocks in and out of the tied up girls.

Being bound to the table made Jackie feel completely helpless and she found herself both loving and hating it. She loved being at the mercy of this beautiful blonde and her wonderful mistress Donna but right now she needed to be fucked and fucked hard and her restraints were stopping her from even being able to push back against the wonderful invasion caused by mistress Chloe's strap on.

Her pussy was wet and ready to be fucked but before she could beg mistress Chloe to give her the fucking she desired she was interrupted by the dominating blonde.

"Why don't you bitches provide some entertainment for your mistresses while you're getting fucked! Let's see, I know why don't you two little lesbos start kissing for us! Come on, kiss each other like you're just two little lezzie's in love!" Chloe said, pushing Jackie's face towards Lana's.

Obeying eagerly Jackie pressed her lips against Lana's and pushed her tongue into the other brunettes welcoming mouth. They began to slowly, romantically kiss each other, turning their heads from side to side to give their mistresses a good show.

"Oh yes, that's it you little lesbos, fucking kiss each other! Fucking kiss each other like the little lezzie's you are! You just can't help it can you? You're just two little lezzie's who can't help but want to kiss each other because you're so fucking in love!" Chloe said mockingly.

Looking up at the redhead Chloe couldn't help smiling inwardly. Her plan was working. It was simple, test Donna and Jackie's relationship by having them have sex with different people and then talk about it. That way they would discover whether they were gay or not and if it was each other they really wanted to be with. From the look in the redhead's eyes Chloe could tell that Donna was feeling both jealousy and arousal at the sight of her bitch kissing another woman while getting fucked by that woman's mistress. So far the results of her little plan was inconclusive, but it should be quite an interesting little test, especially when it meant she got to fuck this sweet little piece of ass.

Lana knew exactly what her mistress Chloe was up to and she didn't have a problem with it. They had done something like this before and it had helped two friends of theirs better understand their relationship with each other. The idea was to help Donna and Jackie sort out some of the confusion they might have about their relationship, which Lana could definitely sympathise with. She could still remember how frightening her feelings for her mistress Chloe had been at first before she'd accepted her true place in life, and she hated the thought of anyone having to go through that alone. She certainly hadn't been. She had learned that she was never alone. She always had and always would have her mistress Chloe and if doing this helped Donna and Jackie had something to get that was half as good as things were with her and her mistress Chloe and this was the way they realised it than Lana would have no problem playing along. And if that meant she had to kiss a beautiful woman like Jackie while another beautiful woman like Donna fucked her then that was a price she was just going to have to pay.

Jackie love the feeling of the other soft woman's lips pressed against her own, their tongues dancing together like a work of art. It only increased her arousal from being expertly fucked by the beautiful blonde. However mistress Chloe was continuing to only fuck her in long, slow strokes and Jackie really, really wanted to be properly pound fucked. The fact was that her pussy had completely relaxed around the huge shaft inside her and now she was desperate for a long hard fucking. When she was being fucked by her mistress Donna all she had to do was beg and plead for a hard fucking and her redheaded goddess would give her the type of toe curling pleasure that she'd never received before, even with Michael and Stephen who were great fucks. The only things stopping her from begging now will Lana's soft lips and more importantly the unknown reaction from Chloe. Jackie had no idea how the blonde mistress would react to her begging. Would she find it endearing like her mistress Donna, or would she find it insulting? She wished that the other girl would beg for the fucking first but she just couldn't wait any more.

"Oh my god please, I beg you mistress Chloe, please fuck me!" pleaded Jackie, breaking her kiss with Lana, "Please, I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked hard! Please mistress Chloe pound fucked my slutty little pussy until I can't fucking walk!"

"Oh you want to be fucked do you, you fucking lesbo bitch?" Chloe growled, pulling Jackie by her hair, "You wanna get fucked by me and my big fucking girl cock? Are you a filthy little lezzie slut who needs her fucking little dyke cunt torn apart by a big fucking girl cock for her to feel pleasure! You are aren't you! Your a filthy little lezzie slut who needs to get fucked by me and my big fucking girl cock so hard that your fucking little dyke cunt gets torn apart! Aren't you bitch?"

"Oh God yes, please mistress Chloe, tear my fucking little dyke cunt wide open with your big fucking girl cock!" begged Jackie, "I want to have my fucking little dyke cunt torn apart by your big fucking girl cock! I need to have my fucking little dyke cunt torn apart by your big fucking girl cock! Please mistress Chloe, I'm a stupid, worthless, filthy little lezzie slut who needs to have her fucking little dyke cunt torn apart by your big fucking girl cock!"

"And how about you Lana?" Said Chloe turning to her bitch, "Do you want mistress Donna to fuck your slutty little dyke cunt with her big fucking girl cock?"

"Oh mistress Chloe, I need mistress Donna to fuck my slutty little dyke cunt with her big fucking girl cock!" Lana pleaded, "I want her to tear me apart with it until I can't cum anymore! Please mistress Donna, I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked by you! I need to be fucked by you and your big fucking girl cock! I need you to fuck my slutty little dyke cunt with your big fucking girl cock! I beg you mistress Donna with every fibre of my worthless being to fuck my slutty little dyke cunt with your big fucking girl cock!"

"What do you think mistress Donna?" Chloe turns to the redhead, "Should we take pity on these wretched little dykes and start properly fucking them now?"

"Let's." said Donna with an evil smile.

With that the mistress's began to pound fucked the bitches cunts, the sound of their hips slapping off the girls ass cheeks soon started to fill the room along with the ear piercing screams of Lana and Jackie as they squirmed in pleasure, their bounds still preventing them from moving.

Jackie's screams of pleasure were eventually silenced by Lana's soft lips as the other brunette began to frantically kiss her as they were being fucked. She welcomed those lips and the soft tongue that slipped out of them into her mouth.

Kissing Lana took her mind off the fact that she couldn't push back against this wonderful fucking she was receiving from mistress Chloe. Of course the blonde was doing a great job of fucking her without any assistance, but Jackie had come to like slamming herself back against a dominating woman's strap on and missed being able to do so here. Although she had to admit the feeling of being helpless against mistress Chloe was extremely arousing and the dominating blonde was doing a great job of fucking her like the little bitch that she was.

Lana was unsure whether her mistress Chloe wanted her to continue kissing Jackie or not but as long as her mistress didn't complain she was free to sample those oh so soft lips and play with the cute little tongue of her fellow brunettes.

She wanted to do this partly because she honestly enjoyed kissing Jackie but partly because she didn't want to show her mistress Chloe just how well mistress Donna was fucking her. Her mistress loved to watch her get fucked by another woman, or even sometimes another man, but she became incredibly territorial when she thought someone else was fucking her as well as she could. Her mistress Chloe of course had nothing to worry about, Lana was a loyal little bitch who couldn't imagine her life without her mistress, but it didn't stop them getting jealous of each other from time to time.

The thing is while mistress Donna certainly wasn't doing a better job of fucking her than her mistress Chloe, the redhead was doing just as good job of fucking her as her mistress Chloe. The only question remained was did her blonde goddess realise that mistress Donna was fucking her as good as she did.

Over the past few years Chloe had acquired a vast knowledge of all things sexual. She could tell when her girl was getting properly fucked and it couldn't be clearer to her that Donna was giving her a first-class fucking.

The blonde couldn't help being a little jealous of Donna. When she started fucking Lana with a strap on Chloe had been able to become very good at using it over a very short time. This of course was down to hours of practice. Hours and hours of practice. Hours and hours of pounding Lana's pussy and ass until her sweet bitch couldn't walk straight.

Either Donna had done the same with Jackie or the redhead was just a natural at using a strap on. Either way Donna was clearly very skilled and Chloe was going to have to make sure to give her bitch of proper fucking to remind her who her true mistress was after the redhead was done fucking her.

Donna was really enjoying pounding Lana's sweet little pussy but she couldn't take her eyes off Jackie.

Her bitch just looks so beautiful tied up while she was kissing a girl and being fucked from behind by another. Donna couldn't wait until they got home where she will be free to tie up Jackie in any way she wanted, bending her pretty little body in all sorts of positions before teasing her for hours until her bitch was begging her to fuck her. Or she might just cut out the teasing and start slam fucking her the second her bounds were secure. Either way Donna was definitely going to have some serious bondage fun with Jackie.

.

Turning her attention back to Lana the redhead studied the body of the tied up brunette beauty. Lana looked so cute and helpless tide up. There was a vulnerability to her and yet her pussy was so wet and ready for the hard pounding of her strap on that it was impossible to believe that she wasn't enjoying herself.

Unfortunately in her current state she couldn't push back against her thrusting which bothered Donna somewhat.

Since she had started fucking Jackie with a strap on Donna had come to love the feeling of her bitch pushing back against her as she thrust into her. It always made her feel like her bitch's body was physically baking out for her to fuck her harder, which was obviously impossible under the circumstances, but then again there was always more than one way to make a bitch beg for her dildo.

Grabbing a handful of Lana's hair Donna pulled her mouth away from Jackie's and yelled in her ear, "Do you like that bitch? Do you like me fucking you?"

"Oh yes! Oh god yes!" Lana replied hastily.

"Well if you like it, why don't you fucking beg me for it than you fucking disgusting little dyke bitch!" screamed Donna, "Begged me for my big fucking girl cock! Beg me for it you fucking lezzie slut!"

"Oh god please mistress Donna fucked me!" begged Lana, "I want to be fucked by you! I need to be fucked by you! I'm a disgusting little dyke bitch who lives to be fucked by a nice big fucking girl cock just like yours! I lie awake at night thinking about girl cocks like yours and my mistress Chloe's! I'm a total lezzie slut for big fucking girl cock! Please fuck me like the total lezzie slut for big fucking girl cock I am! Please mistress Donna, I need to be fucked like the total lezzie slut I am with your big fucking girl cock!"

"And what about you Jackie?" asked Chloe as she continued to pound into Jackie's welcoming love hole, "Do you like the way my big fucking girl cock is stretching out your slutty little dyke cunt? Well, do you? Answer me you fucking lesbian whore!"

"Oh my God, I love it, I fucking love it!" screamed Jackie, "I love the way your big fucking girl cock is stretching out my slutty little dyke cunt! It feels so fucking good! It feels so good to have a girl cock inside me! I love having my mistress Donna's girl cock inside me and yours feels so fucking good as well! Oh my fucking God, I must be the biggest lesbian whore in the whole world because I can't get enough big fucking girl cock! I can't help it, it feels so good! Oh my god I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your big fucking girl cock!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
1...345678