Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Me too!" Lana cried with joy, "I can't help it, it feels so fucking good! I want to cum! I need to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Jackie joined Lana in an ear piercing scream.

Chloe's skill at using a strap on, the sensation of utter helplessness, the foul language spurting out of everyone's mouths, it all just caught up to Jackie and she found herself exploding in a powerful climax. The orgasm was immediately followed by another and another and another. Her orgasms rocked her body, sending sensation's from her toes to her fingertips, the whole time her eyes focused on how magnificently beautiful her mistress Donna looked pounding into that whore Lana.

Jackie wasn't the only one who found everything was just too much for her. The pleasure Lana was experiencing was just too much for her to handle and she found herself screaming out, her body climaxing over and over in submission to mistress Donna's fucking skills.

As the bitches came on the cocks the two mistresses stared into each other's eyes as the combination of the clit stimulators and the sheer feeling of power sent them both over the edge. Almost at the exact same time they both reached down, squeezed their dildo's balls and shot a large load of gooie girl cum deep inside Jackie's and Lana's cunts.

When Donna did this to Jackie it was like she was marking her territory, but this was different this was invading someone else's territory. The redhead found it both incredibly twisted and incredibly arousing.

In Chloe's mind she was invading someone else's territory and that's what made it so hot. By laying claim to Jackie's cunt she would hopefully inspire Donna to re-establish herself as Jackie's owner at a later date which, if all goes well, would bring them closer together. After all, how could Donna and Jackie know whether or not they were meant to be together if their relationship isn't challenged, and this was a fun way to challenge the relationship, especially for Chloe.

When Chloe was absolutely sure every single drop of her girlie liquid was inside Jackie's pussy she slowly pulled her strap on out of her and watched as the redhead did the same.

"Help me untie them."

Donna nodded her head and helped Chloe untie their bitches from the table before pulling the girls into their arms.

"Ok, follow me." said Chloe, leading Donna and Jackie over to the final piece of equipment she and the redhead had planned to use.

The blonde lead them to two pairs of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. The cuffs were coated with a soft fabric designed for comfort while wearing, but on the inside there was strong steel which neither brunettes had any hope of breaking.

Placing her girl underneath the handcuffs Chloe ordered, "Lift your hands up."

Lana obeyed without question allowing Chloe to secure the handcuffs tightly around her wrists.

Not needing to be told Jackie raised her arms to allow her mistress to cuff her. Turning her girl to face Lana the redhead made sure the cuffs were tightly around Jackie's wrists so she could not escape.

"I'm going to get a couple of things from the basket. Why don't you little bitches start kissing again to provide mistress Donna with a show until I get back." said Chloe, turning and walking back towards the table.

Picking up the box from off the floor Chloe placed it back on the table, reached in for some more items she had bought from the store, and walked back over to where Donna was watching the two submissive's kiss.

She handed Donna a replacement ball set for her strap on before switching her own. When she had done it she did a fake cough to get the two brunettes attentions and couldn't help smile at the look on their faces.

Lana was smiling lustfully but Jackie was in a state of wide eyed shock.

In Jackie's defence, she had never seen a dildo that big before.

"Don't worry Jackie, it's not just for you?" said Chloe, stroking the shaft menacingly, "It's a 20 inch long double headed dildo so you can fuck a beautiful girl like Lana while your fucking yourself. From what I hear Donna has been using a 10 incher on you, much like the ones we've been using tonight, you should be stretched enough to take half of it. Unless of course you or Lana get greedy and try to take more than your fair share of it you shouldn't have a problem taking it."

After she was finished speaking the blonde walked up behind Lana, gave a long lick of her fingers and began to rub her bitch's soaking wet pussy. As Donna did the same thing with her girl, Chloe pressed the tip of the massive instrument against the entrance to Lana's pussy and began to push the huge dildo inside her. The submissive brunette's cunt was already well lubricated with both Donna's cum and her own so she had no problems taking her half of the large shaft. Donna and Jackie watched in amazement as Lana took all of the big fake cock into her cunt with nothing but a look of blissful pleasure on her face. Chloe then held the dildo towards Donna and Jackie, offering it to her fellow mistress to insert into her girl.

Donna had been frantically fingering Jackie to prepare her for what was to come but there was little need. Jackie's juices were flowing as she thought about taking the huge dildo inside her so when her mistress Donna took the head of the fake cock and pressed it against her opening the submissive brunette was able to take it with ease. Donna slowly and gently slid Jackie forwards and the dildo inwards until her bitch was impaled on the man made dick.

"Very good Jackie, I'm impressed. Now, you bitches stay where you are and don't fucking move until we tell you too!" said Chloe, before turning to Donna, "Would it be all right if I took a look at your bitch's ass?"

"Go ahead." said Donna, stepping away from Jackie to allow Chloe access to her bitch's tight little behind.

Kneeling down behind Jackie, the blonde spread her ass cheeks to get a good look at her cunt being spread out by the massive dildo and just above it her cute little rosebud that seemed to be just begging for attention.

"You're right, she does have a cute little ass hole..." said Chloe licking her lips, "Do you mind if I taste it?"

"Only if I can have a taste of your bitch's yummy looking ass." said Donna.

"No problem." said Chloe before she pressed the tip of her tongue on Jackie's little starfish and began to force her way inside the submissive brunette's rectum.

Jackie let out a long moan of pleasure as Chloe's tongue pushed its way into her pooper, the sensitive walls of her shit pipe giving her tremendous pleasure. Since becoming Donna's bitch Jackie had learned to love anal play, and had began to crave the feeling of a tongue inside her ass hole. Partly because it was incredibly stimulating but mostly because it had always lead to larger objects being crammed into her shitter.

As Jackie was enjoying having her ass hole being licked, Donna was kneeling behind Lana and spreading her butt cheeks to get a good look at the delicious looking puckered hole just above her well stuffed pussy.

The redhead licked her lips before she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Lana's back door, the brunettes moans of pleasure encouraging her. Perhaps not surprisingly Donna's tongue was met with little resistance and she had no problem getting as much of her tongue inside the brunette's butt hole as she possibly could. Lana's ass was as tasty as it looked and Donna found herself becoming lost in giving a long drawn out rim job.

After two long years of constant anal abuse Lana's ass could take the largest of cocks, be they real or fake, so Donna's tongue didn't bother her. Exactly the opposite. The redhead's tongue felt good inside her ass. Very, very good. In the past she had been able to cum just from having her ass licked out by Chloe, but Lana could tell what this was. This was Donna and Chloe preparing hers and Jackie's ass holes for those nice big dildos strapped around their waists and Lana wanted to save her climax until she had one of those nice big dildos buried balls deep inside her butt hole.

Chloe was thoroughly enjoying rimming Jackie's tasty ass but she was eager to pound the brunette's poo passage so she tore herself away from the delicious little butt and grabbed one of the little bottles of lube. She coated her index finger in lubricant before pressing it to Jackie's shit hole and pushed it into the knuckle. She then slowly moved it in and out, listening to the brunettes moans as she finger fucked her ass.

"Hay Donna, lube up my bitch with this." said Chloe, passing Donna the other bottle of lubricant without taking her finger out of Jackie's ass hole.

Remembering what Chloe had said before about how lubricant made it easier on the girl receiving anal attention, Donna coated her finger in the lubricant before sliding it slowly into Lana's welcoming poop shoot. The brunette's rectum was so accepting of her finger Donna cautiously lubricated her middle finger and inserted into Lana's dumper alongside her index finger. The submissive girl took the two fingers with no problem and the redhead was even able to fit in a third once lubricated.

Incredibly turned on by this Donna said, "Can I fuck your bitch's ass Chloe?"

"Only if I can fuck your bitch's ass!" Chloe said with a smile.

"Deal." said Donna as she stood up and pressed the tip of her strap on to the entrance of Lana's bowels.

Lana's ass hole spread wide in acceptance of Donna's dildo, the head passing through her tight little anal ring and sliding into the brunette's rectum. Despite how many times she had cum already Lana was feeling horny and desperate for the strap on around Donna's waist. She needed to have it all inside her now. Lana relaxed her ass muscles, stretching to accommodate the massive piece of man made cock into her shit shoot. Donna tried to go as gently and as slowly as she possibly could but Lana's ass seemed like it was starving for her cock and devoured her fake dick to the balls with surprising ease. In no time at all the redhead's thighs rested against Lana's ass cheeks announcing full pooper penetration.

As Donna was sliding her strap on into Lana's shit hole, Chloe was pressing her own girl cock up against Jackie's puckered opening. The blonde slowly but firmly force the submissive brunette's back door open to allow the head of her strap on through her poop passage. If she was butt fucking her bitch Chloe would have slammed her way through her bowels in a few quick hard thrusts but she had been sodomising Lana since shortly after they had first got together and she had no idea how much cock Jackie had taken up her ass. She knew Donna had buggered Jackie before and it was obvious to her that the brunette wasn't a total anal virgin but she was still very tight so Chloe still decided to take her time filling Jackie's ass with her girl cock.

Donna decided to wait until Chloe was balls deep inside Jackie's butt before she would start to fuck Lana's ass. She didn't have to wait long.

Jackie's butt didn't except all of Chloe's girl cock as quickly as Lana's butt could, and had for Donna, but sooner than the blonde thought she would she found her hips resting against Jackie's ass cheeks, her strap on completely buried inside the brunette's bowels.

Jackie's tight ass hole was creating a wonderful friction on Chloe's clit via her strap on cock but as much as the blonde would have dearly loved to grab a firm hold of the brunette's hips and start seriously pound fucking her pooper she couldn't take that risk. Despite how easily the brunette had taken all 10 inches of her dildo up her butt Chloe didn't want to risk seriously damaging Jackie or her cute little back door by slamming her shitter too hard, too soon. So after giving Jackie's pooper sometime to adjust to its penetration Chloe began to slowly slide her dildo in and out of the brunette's butt hole, stretching out her shit hole for what was to come.

As Chloe began to stretch out Jackie's shit hole Donna did the same with Lana slowly pulling her strap on out of the brunette's bowels before reinserting it back to the balls inside her back door. The pressure on her clit and the wonderfully perverted feeling she was receiving from sodomising this submissive girl made Donna want to tear Lana's ass wide open, but she knew she couldn't. Lana's ass had clearly been well pounded, probably for years, but there was no excuse for Donna to take liberties with another girl's bitch. After all, she didn't want to damage Chloe's property.

Chloe's property love to be butt fucked but there was only one way she liked her butt fucking, rough and hard. Donna's slow and gentle stretching of her shitter had made Lana horny for the buggering she knew was coming and she was in a war with herself whether or not she should show her desires. The combination of the dildo in her cunt and the strap on slowly sliding through her shit hole was driving Lana crazy but she didn't want to anger her mistress Chloe by speaking without permission first. It was a rule her mistress didn't always enforce, but there was always the chance that she would displease the blonde if she spoke first and displeasing her mistress Chloe in anyway would break Lana's submissive heart. But she could see her salvation in Jackie's eyes. The other brunette's eyes spoke of a wanton anal lust and the poor girl was obviously in need of a serious shitter slamming. It was only a matter of time before the impatient Sub would start begging to be properly buggered. But Lana didn't know if she could wait. She needed her ass fucked and fucked hard. Gritting her teeth she decided to be patient and hope that Jackie would start to beg soon.

Jackie's ass had stretched to the point where it was accepting Chloe's girl cock moving inside it with absolutely no problem but the sensations were making her crazy. Ever since her mistress Donna took her anal cherry Jackie had grown to crave cock up her butt, but she hated the slowly and gentle anal sex that her mistress Donna always gave her at the beginning of their butt fucking sessions. It was the exact same slow and gentle crap that mistress Chloe was now using to sodomise her. She understood the importance of stretching out her shit hole so she didn't get hurt but mistress Donna, and now mistress Chloe, always seem to slowly butt fuck her until the desire to get her shitter slam fucked was unbearable and she cried out and begged for them to properly bugger her. It was like they wanted to hear her beg.

Well they were going to, "Oh God please mistress Chloe, fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass! I want my ass fucked! I need my ass fucked! Please tear my ass hole apart with your big beautiful girl cock! I want it! I need it! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass! Please mistress Chloe, fuck my fucking ass!"

"Oh you want me to fuck your fucking ass to you bitch?" Chloe growled, pulling Jackie's hair, "You want me to fuck your fucking ass? Well then begged me for it some more! I fucking love to hear a bitch beg for her buggery! Come on bitch, begged me to fucking ruin your ass! Beg me to give you the kind of proper butt fucking you crave you little ass whore! Beg for mistress Chloe's big beautiful girl cock to rip your ass open like the little anal slut you are!"

"Oh God yes, God yes, God yes fuck my fucking ass mistress Chloe I beg you!" Jackie begged shamelessly, "Fuck my fucking ass with your big beautiful girl cock! Tear my ass open like the little anal slut I am! I'm a fucking anal slut! I'm a fucking ass whore! I'm a fucking stupid, disgusting, dirty little anal loving ass bitch who just can't get enough dick up her butt! Please mistress Chloe I'm a stupid bitch who is begging you to bugger her properly! I need to be buggered properly! I need you to give me the proper butt fucking I crave mistress Chloe! Please give me the proper butt fucking I crave!"

Smiling Chloe turned to Donna and Lana but before she had the chance to say anything the redhead beat her to it.

"And what about you Lana?" said Donna, "Do you want to be properly butt fucked?"

Knowing what was expected of her Lana spoke clearly, "Mistress Donna, this cheap little piece of meat begs you from the bottom of its worthless heart for you to butt fuck her with absolutely no regard for her well being! I understand I'm an object to be used and abused as you see fit and can only hope you find pleasure in fucking my slutty ass! I know what I want doesn't matter but I can't help but beg you to fuck my greedy whore ass! Please, I beg you mistress Donna, give me the proper butt fucking I need... give me the proper butt fucking I crave!"

The mistresses exchanged a nod of agreement.

"Ok bitches, as you wish!" said Chloe, as she grabbed a tight hold of Jackie's hips, "Just do me one favour and start rocking back and forth on that double dildo! I want to see you sluts fucking and kissing each other while where busting your butts! Oh and remember you asked for this when we're ruining your fucking asses!"

With that Donna and Chloe began to savagely slam their strap on's in and out of Jackie's and Lana's shit holes! The brunette squirmed under the initial power of the pooper pounding, their lips crashing together to swallow each other's cries of pain. Mere moments after they began tongue wrestling their shit pipes adjusted to the force of the sodomy and they began to grown and moan in pleasure into each other's mouths.

The force of the mistresses thrusts force them to move their bodies at first un-willingly away from each other and back again, resulting in the huge double dildo sliding in and out of their cunts. The wonderful sensation of a dildo moving in both their cunts and asses soon had Lana and Jackie began slamming themselves forward against each other, their clits banging together upon impact before pushing backwards into the blonde's and the redhead's inward thrusts, ensuring those magnificent strap on's went balls deep into their bowels everytime.

Donna was concerned with just how brutal the buggering was but she was so horny she found it impossible to control herself. She watched her girl closely and to her tremendous relief shortly after Jackie's whole body tensed up in obvious pain it relaxed again and that look of bliss covered her bitch's face that always appeared when she was getting properly butt fucked. Donna had only ever seen that look before when she was butt fucking her bitch and made her a little jealous seeing Jackie have that content look on her face from being buggered by Chloe. Luckily for the redhead she had a nice tight ass hole to both enjoy and take her frustrations out on and from the sounds of it Lana certainly didn't mind.

Lana could tell that mistress Donna was taking her frustrations out on her ass hole and the brunette couldn't be happier about it. When her mistress Chloe was frustrated she always fucked her ass twice as hard as she would normally which, when Lana's ass was relaxed enough like it was now, would provide her with twice the pleasure she would normally get from her mistress's already expert sodomising skills.

As if the expert pooper pounding wasn't enough Lana's body rubbing against Jackie's they were frantically humping against each other, fucking each other with the double dildo. Her sensitive nipples with the crocodile clips still attached while rubbing against Jackie's also clipped nipples as their tongues twirled in each other's mouths, only adding to the stimulation in their cunts.

Lana had been DP'ed many times before since becoming Chloe's bitch but never in this position. It was a little hard to keep her balance, but the handcuffs kept her in place and the sensation of being sandwiched between two beautiful women never failed to drive her crazy, especially when one of those women was her beautiful mistress Chloe.

Words couldn't do justice to just how much Lana loved her mistress Chloe, especially when she busted her butt with a huge strap on. Her mistress Chloe had always been good at butt fucking her but Lana had to admit that the blonde had gone from a good ass fucker to a great ass fucker since she had started slamming her shitter. Mistress Donna was certainly proving herself to be an excellent pooper pounder but Lana couldn't help crave her mistress Chloe's girl cock in her poop hole. She could only hope that soon after mistress Donna was done wrecking her rectum her mistress Chloe would re-establish her dominance over her by buggering her so hard that she wouldn't be able to shit properly for a week.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
1...345678