Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Chloe watched her bitch get properly ass fucked by Donna, the blonde never missing a stroke inside Jackie's pooper. She could tell Lana was getting a good butt fucking from the look of pleasure on her face and she was happy that her girl was getting the buggering she deserved.

Chloe knew she would soon slam fuck Lana's shit pipe to make sure that her bitch knew that her ass belonged to her and no one else, but for now the blonde was enjoying Jackie's tight, fuck-able little butt hole wrapped around her strap on which was squeezing her shaft as it moved through the submissive's entrails, causing wonderful friction on her clit.

It was only a matter of time before Chloe came slamming into Jackie's sweet little shit locker and she was determined to make the most of the brunette's girl cock pleasing poo passage while it was still nice and tight, which wouldn't be long if Chloe had her way.

Jackie could feel her orgasming approaching as the blonde expertly sodomised her. Lana was certainly a lucky bitch to have such a skilled mistress, but not as skilled as her mistress Donna.

Her mistress Donna saved her from a life without anal sex and Jackie was forever in the redhead's debt for that. Ever since her mistress Donna took her anal cherry Jackie had thought of her ass as just as much a fuck hole as her pussy. She craved cock in her pooper just as much as she craved cock in her cunt and right now she was receiving cock in both. She had only been DP'ed once before and it had been wonderful. Feeling herself trapped between two bodies, two hard cocks slamming in and out of both her fuck holes, it was just fantastic.

She had never felt like such a slut.

Then again she was a slut, her mistress Donna's slut.

Jackie was awoken from her thoughts by mistress Chloe.

"You like that you fucking anal bitch?" the blonde screamed as she ruthlessly hammered Jackie's ass hole, "You like me fucking your stupid little whore ass with my big beautiful girl cock? You liked the way I stretch that ass hole out? Well, do you?"

"Oh mistress Chloe, I fucking like the way your big beautiful girl cock fucks my stupid little whore ass!" Jackie screamed, momentarily breaking the lip lock with Lana, "I fucking love it! I fucking love the way your big beautiful girl cock fucks my stupid little whore ass! Please stretch me out, stretch me out just like that! Stretch me out with your big beautiful girl cock until I can't fucking shit right! Stretch my stupid little whore ass out with your big beautiful girl cock until I can't fucking shit right!"

"How about you Lana?" Donna asked, pulling the brunette's hair as she butt fucked her, "Do you like the way I fuck that worthless cock depository you call a ass hole? Do you like the way I'm stretching it out so it can accommodate even the biggest big beautiful girl cock? Answer me you pathetic whore!"

"Oh yes mistress Donna, I fucking like the way you fuck that worthless cock depository known as my ass hole! I fucking love the way you fuck that worthless cock depository known as my ass hole! My ass hole is nothing but a fucking cock depository for big beautiful girl cock like yours mistress Donna! Please stretch out my cock depository so it can accommodate even the biggest big beautiful girl cock! Please mistress Donna, stretch out my cock depository so it can accommodate your big beautiful girl cock!"

The pounding cocks and foul language finally, mercifully brought Jackie to her desired climax. The scream she let out was deafening. As stars flew past her eyes Jackie frantically humped herself back and forth between the invading dicks, switching from pushing herself forward to impale her cunt on the double dildo to pushing herself backwards on Chloe's inward thrusts into her pooper to ensure she got every inch of that magnificent strap on to the balls inside her fart factory. She seemed to experience orgasm in both her cunt and her ass hole at the exact same time. Before she had a chance to recover from one another exploded inside one of her holes. Seconds later the other hole would do the same. This process repeated itself until Jackie became a mindless animal, desperate to be fucked in both its holes.

Lana was experiencing the exact same treatment, her pussy and ass on fire as orgasm rocked through them. The only way she could possibly keep her sanity was to put all her efforts into slamming back against Jackie, frantically fucking herself on the double dildo as she pushed the wonderful bitch pleaser into her fellow submissive's cunt, the other brunette's thrusting doing the same to her. She wasn't sure if their clits banging together created more powerful orgasms or just more orgasms, but she didn't care. She didn't anything about anything except those wonderful dildos slamming her cunt and ass hole.

The clit stimulation and the sheer perverted pleasure of buggering another woman was more than enough to send Donna over the edge and she came pounding into Lana's pooper. As orgasm rocked her body the redhead reached underneath her to grip hold of her strap on dildo's balls and squeeze them emptying the contents inside Lana's rectum. Just like when she had filled the brunette's cunt with her cream, Donna felt like she was invading someone else's territory by shooting her cum inside Lana's bowels... she felt like she was invading Chloe's territory by shooting her cum inside Lana's bowels. It made her feel a combination of guilt, lust and power stronger than any she had ever felt before. It was wonderful and it was terrible at the same time.

As Donna filled Lana's ass with her cum Chloe did the same to Jackie's pooper, using her squirting strap on to fill the brunette's shit factory with her girl juice as she came from pounding Jackie's ass. Although the blonde found it impossible to concentrate on her orgasm, even though it was a very good one, when she saw just how hard her bitch came from being butt fucked by Donna. And now the redheaded bitch was filling her girl's ass hole with her cum. Lana's ass hole was Chloe's cum depository and the blonde felt an overwhelming urge to prove that right now to both Donna and her sweet little bitch Lana.

When every drop of her cum was buried in Jackie's butt Chloe slowly pulled out of the brunette's rear and watched as the submissive's back passage successfully closed before a drop of the liquid escaped.

"I have to say I'm impressed Donna," Chloe said, as she walked over to the shopping basket to retrieve a fresh pair of fake balls, "Your bitch just closed her ass up trapping my cum inside it like a good little cum dumpster. It took weeks training my bitch's slutty ass not to leak my cum, I can only imagine how much pounding Jackie's pooper has taken lately."

"You have no idea." said Donna as she slowly pulled out of Lana's butt and watched her abused and battered back door slowly close without losing a single drop of her cum, "Looks like my bitch isn't the only cum dumpster around here."

"Believe me she isn't." said Chloe as she un-cuffed Lana's hands, do you mind if I spend some quality time slamming my bitch's shitter? After the pounding you gave her I suddenly feel the need to show her who's boss."

"Only if you don't mind me quickly reminding my bitch's ass who owns it." said Donna lustfully as she un-cuffed Jackie.

"No problem." said Chloe before turning to Jackie and Lana, "Well don't just stand there you stupid bitches, bend the fuck over and spread your cheeks for your mistresses!"

Jackie and Lana obeyed without question. Kneeling down on the towel facing away from their mistresses, the obedience Subs rest their hands on the towel, reached back and spread their butt cheeks, presenting their ass holes to their owners.

Kneeling behind their bitches Donna and Chloe spreads on quite possibly unnecessarily lube on their strap on's before pressing them to Jackie's and Lana's vulnerable little back doors.

"Beg for our cocks!" Donna said, as she ran her dildo up and down the sensitive flesh of Jackie's ass crack.

"Oh please, I beg you mistress Donna, stick your big beautiful girl cock inside my nasty little ass hole!" Jackie pleaded in total anal lust, "I know my nasty little ass hole is unworthy of your big beautiful girl cock but I desperately need it... I need you inside me. My only true purpose in life is to take you inside me! My only true purpose in life is to take your big beautiful girl cock inside me! My only true purpose in life is to take your big beautiful girl cock inside my nasty little ass hole! Please mistress Donna take pity on your pathetic bitch's slutty little shitter and ram my rectum with your big beautiful girl cock until I can't even remember how to shit right!"

Without needing to be told Lana began begging, "My wonderful mistress Chloe your worthless bitch humbly begs for you to stick your big beautiful girl cock into her disgusting little shit hole and use her cock depository of a ass for your pleasure! I know I'm not worthy of having your big beautiful girl cock inside my disgusting little shit hole, I know I'm a dirty little slut who likes it up her whoreish butt, but I beg you with every fibre of my worthless being that you take what little pleasure you can out of my disgusting little shit hole so that your worthless bitch can try and fulfil her purpose in life by pleasing you!"

The mistresses smiled to themselves as they revelled in Jackie's and Lana's submission. Finally they took pity on their sluts and pushed their bitch tamers through their tight anal rings and into their ass holes. Chloe was the first to get balls deep inside her bitch's butt. Lana's ass had been well loosened by Donna and after two years of solid pounding the blonde was surprised it took her so long to get all the way into her girlfriend's bowels. The fact that Lana's ass was still anything resembling tight was amazing. Donna wasn't that far behind though, her strap on burying itself to the fake balls inside Jackie's tight little rear only moments after Lana had taken every inch of her mistress's dick up her ass.

Donna and Chloe gave their bitches as much time to recover as they possibly could but they were unbelievably horny and soon they began to move their dildos in and out of Jackie's and Lana's ass holes in a slow but steady pace. As luck would have it the brunettes butt's had relaxed very quickly due to the earlier pounding so Jackie and Lana were more than ready for a good hard ass fucking when the mistresses started to sodomised them.

Chloe had taking a lot of pleasure out of slam fucking Jackie's shit hole but she was glad to be back to the balls inside her girlfriend's tight butt. The blonde loved to fuck Lana in a variety of ways but by far her favourite was to shove a nice big strap on dildo inside her girl's pooper and pound it until she would have problems pooping. There was just nothing like butt fucking another girl to show her who was in charge. And Lana had a nice, tight, firm butt with a ripe little hole which just seem to be begged to be fucked all day long. Tired as she was Chloe couldn't go all day long, but she would certainly try.

Lana had become a total anal slut since she became Chloe's bitch and had been butt fucked many times by a variety of well hung guys and nicely strapped girls but she was glad to have her mistress balls deep inside her poop shoot again. Donna had done a fantastic job of sodomising her but as much as Lana craved any type of butt sex that she could get it was her mistress Chloe who she was in love with and it was her mistress Chloe's expert rectum wrecking skills that the brunette was craving. Sadly the blonde was choosing to tease her greedy pooper with the type of slow gentle butt fucking that drove them both crazy. Lana's only salvation was knowing that soon the redhead's expert shitter slamming would no doubt cause her fellow brunette to beg for a proper buggering from mistress Donna.

Donna had enjoyed pounding Lana's pooper but now she was back inside Jackie's ass she was going crazy. She wanted so desperately to slam fuck Jackie's shit pipe until her bitch screamed, but she knew she couldn't risk damaging her girl's already battered rectum. She had to wait until Jackie relaxed but it was taking every ounce of her will power. The whole time she had been fucking Lana the redhead had been salivating over Jackie and now she was finally fucking her bitch again Donna was going to make sure to get every ounce of enjoyment out of it that she could. That meant slowly buggering her girl until she was ready for the proper butt fucking that she longed to give her.

Jackie was ready for a proper butt fucking now and couldn't stand this slow and gentle crap. That dick felt so good in her ass but she needed it to pound her hard and fast. She needed the kind of sodomising only her mistress Donna could truly give her. Chloe had done a magnificent job of loosening her bowels and is much as she had loved getting her pooper pounded by the beautiful blonde she wanted, no she needed her mistress Donna to reclaim her territory and slam her shit factory so hard that nobody, not Chloe, not Lana, not Donna, not even herself could have any doubt who's bitch she was.

"Oh mistress Donna please, fuck my slutty ass and remind me that I'm your bitch!" Jackie begged shamelessly, "I need you to put me in my true place in life! I need you to show my heart, body, mind and soul that I belong to you and I always will! I need you to fuck my slutty ass hole and claim me as your property! I need you to fuck my dirty slutty ass hole and turn me into your slut! I need you to fuck my dirty disgusting slutty ass hole and make me your bitch!"

"You want to be my bitch Jackie?" said Donna, pulling Jackie's hair, "You want to be my bitch? Well guess what... you are my bitch! You're my bitch and you're always going to be my bitch! Now are you going to take a proper butt fucking like a good little bitch for your mistress Donna?"

"Oh my God mistress Donna, I promise that I'm going to take a proper butt fucking like a good little bitch just for you! Just for my wonderful mistress Donna!" Jackie wept, "I'm going to do my best to prove to you that I'm worthy of being your bitch by taking every inch of your big beautiful girl cock up my slutty little butt hole and beg you for more as you give me the kind of proper butt fucking that a bitch like me deserves! Please mistress Donna I beg you, give me the chance to take every inch of your big beautiful girl cock up my slutty little butt hole and give me the kind of proper butt fucking I deserve and I swear I'll prove to you that I'm worthy to be called your bitch!"

"And how about you Lana?" asked Chloe, not wanting to be out done, "Are you my bitch and are you going to take a proper butt fucking for your mistress?"

"Mistress Chloe, I am beyond a shadow of a doubt your worthless little bitch who does not deserve the privilege of being owned by you!" Lana said without a moment's hesitation, "But I swear to you mistress Chloe, if you allow me the honour of taking your big beautiful girl cock up my nasty little poop pipe I'll take every inch of it and beg you to properly butt fuck me like the dirty little anal whore I am! I understand it's not my place to ask this but I beg you mistress Chloe from the bottom of my worthless submissive heart that you allow me the honour of taking every single inch of your big beautiful girl cock up my nasty little poop pipe and give me the proper butt fucking a dirty little anal whore like myself deserves so that I can attempt to prove to you that I deserve the privilege of being owned by you and being called your bitch!"

Having heard all they needed to hear the mistresses grabbed a tight hold of their bitches hips, lifted themselves from their knees to their feet so they were in a crouching position and began to move at lightning speed through their bowels, claiming what was rightfully theirs.

Chloe revelled in the power she was experiencing as she pounded into her bitch's butt, her girl squirming underneath her as her hips smacked against Lana's ass cheeks over and over and over again. As she watched Lana raise her ass up to receive every single thrust of her strap on into her cock hungry little butt hole Chloe's heart was filled with love. Lana was proving to her what a good little anal slut she was by offering the blonde her ass up for her pleasure. She was so lucky to have a bitch like Lana.

Her bitch's sign of submission made Chloe want to be closer to the brunette. This slam fucking was great but she needed more skin on skin contact. Leaning down she pressed her boobs into her bitch's back, her hands sliding from Lana's hips to her breasts and began to massage them, running her fingers over the clamped nipples. As she played with her nipples she pushed some brunette hair aside and began to lick and gently bite Lana's neck, never missing a rectum wrecking stroke.

Lana moaned as her mistress Chloe's teeth gently sunk into her neck as she continued to butt fuck her. She couldn't help smiling to herself. She had been with the blonde long enough to know when her mistress Chloe was marking her territory and it made her heart flutter knowing that her mistress was marking her in such a primal way, letting everyone in the room know exactly who the brunette belonged too.

This sign of affection drove Lana crazy with lust. She wanted, no she needed to prove her love to Chloe. She needed to give her mistress what was rightfully hers.

As the anal pounding increased Lana eagerly pushed her ass up in time with the powerful bowel destroying thrusts, her greedy pooper excepting every inch of strap on with ease. She became absolutely shameless in her desire to be sodomised by the woman who had tamed her, trained her, and turned her into a bitch, her mistress's bitch.

Even though Chloe and Lana were making a lot of noise as they revelled in their buggery they were completely ignored by the redhead and the girl who's ass hole was currently being skewered on the dominating woman's fake dick.

Chloe and Lana were nothing but background noise to Donna as she slammed her strap on into Jackie's shit factory, her mind completely lost in a world that evolved around the tight little ass hole in front of her. Jackie was letting out these wonderfully horny whimpers and was pushing herself back against her in a attempt to get more of that cock that her bitch so obviously craved into her poop hole. The sight of it really turned Donna on and she felt the need to be closer to her girl, to control her, to consume her, for them to melt together until they were one.

Unaware that Chloe had done this only a few seconds before Donna leant over until she was resting her firm breasts and fully erect nipples against her bitch is back, her strap on never losing it's rhythm inside Jackie's shit pipe. As her dildo continued its journey through her girlfriend's poo shoot Donna reached round and cupped Jackie's boobies, running her fingertips over her clamped nipples as she did so. This caused Jackie to moan louder which had a knock-on effect on Donna her insatiable lust to bugger her bitch going into overdrive.

Jackie's eyes roll back in her head as orgasm approached. Everything was a rousing her at this point. Her mistress's body pressed against hers, that magnificent dildo slamming through her butt, turning her guts to jelly it was all catching up with her and she knew climax was moments away.

Chloe and Lana won't even background noise to Jackie who had completely forgotten about them as her mistress pounded her pooper so masterfully. Jackie frantically pushed her ass back upon the invading dildo, impaling her butt hole on the huge fake shaft that was bringing her so much pleasure.

As she did this she shamelessly begged for what she wanted, for what she needed. "Oh mistress Donna, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your fucking bitch! Fuck me and show everyone that I'm your fucking bitch! I need to take your big beautiful girl cock up my slutty little ass and try and bring you pleasure! All I'm good for is bringing you pleasure! Use me for your pleasure! Use my slutty little ass to pleasure you and your big beautiful girl cock! I'm begging you mistress Donna, use my slutty little ass to pleasure you and show me and everyone else in here that I'm your bitch!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
1...345678