Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry Jackie I fucking will!" Donna growled, completely lost in her sexual high, "I'm going to fucking use your slutty little ass for my pleasure and show everyone in here that you're my fucking bitch and no one elses! Can you see her Chloe? Can you see how well my bitch is taking it up her fucking ass? She's my fucking bitch and no one elses and I'm going to make sure that she, you, and your fucking slut remember that! And you know what? Soon everyone is going to know! Soon everyone's going to know that Jackie is my fucking bitch and she fucking belongs to me! Do you hear me blondie?"

"I hear you red. But there's something you should know! This right here," said Chloe gripping Lana's head by the hair and pulling it back, "Is my bitch! She belongs to me and no one else! Isn't that right bitch?"

"Oh god yes mistress Chloe, I'm your bitch only your bitch! I'm your own personal little bitch who's only purpose in life is to bring you pleasure in any way she possibly can! Please use me like the bitch I am! Please use me like your bitch! Please use your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your fucking bitch! Oh my god I'm going to cum! You're going to make your bitch cum!" Lana whimpered as she began to cum, Jackie following her moments later.

The multiple orgasms that followed reduced Lana and Jackie to a shadow of their former selves.

Lana's screams could have shattered glass they were so loud. It was her hardest round of orgasms of the entire night which was impressive considering how hard mistress Donna had fucked her, but there was just something about being caught between her mistress Chloe, who had now become a ravenous animal who was mercilessly sodomising her, and the hard stone which was only slightly cushioned by the towel. It was awesome.

Jackie's climaxes made her body shake violently as pleasure over took her. They were so powerful she lost her balance and collapsed onto her stomach. Her mistress fell with her, continuing to slam fuck her butt hole as pleasure ran from her abused back door to her brain and all over her body. She could feel herself being sandwiched between the towel and her mistresses body. The contact made her feel safe and protected, which was ironic considering the pounding her ass was still taking.

Although Jackie wasn't aware of it Lana was extremely relieved that Jackie had fallen because it gave her an excuse to do the same, her tired limbs un-able to keep her upright anymore. To her joy her mistress Chloe followed her down, her strap on never ceasing its assault on her ass.

Donna and Chloe came at almost the exact same time, the nub on the inside of their strap on's doing their jobs nicely. Combined with the mental stimulation of buggering their bitches Donna and Chloe both received a hard, toe curling orgasm which took away the last of their energy, the physical need to collapse and regain their breath now unbearable.

Before they succumbed to exhaustion Donner and Chloe simultaneously reached for their dildo's balls and squeezed them tight releasing the contents deep into their bitches bowels.

Lana's eyes fluttered as she felt her mistress Chloe's cum fill her rectum, marking the deepest part of her shitty depths as property of Chloe Sullivan. She knew this moment would come the second Donna filled her ass with girl cream. Her mistress was marking her territory once again. Once again Lana was Chloe's territory. Once again Lana was Chloe's property. Once again Lana was Chloe's bitch.

Tears of joy ran down Jackie's cheeks as her ass filled with her mistress's cum. She was being claimed like a piece of property by the woman she loved and she couldn't be happier about it. This was the sign she had been wanting, the sign she had been needing, the sign that even after everything that had just happened she was still what she always was meant to be, her mistress Donna's bitch.

Finally Donna and Chloe collapsed exhausted onto Jackie's and Lana's backs. They lay there for a while regaining their strength as the cream filled their bitches back passages. When they got their strength back, and every drop of their cum was buried in the brunettes butts, Donna and Chloe untangled themselves from Jackie and Lana, slowly pulling their strap on's out of their poopers and watching as the abused holes slowly closed behind the invaders, not losing a drop of the liquidy gift left behind by the blonde and the redhead.

The girls all got dressed and Donna paid for a few more new toys before she took Jackie by the hand and led her towards the exit.

"Feel free to come back and visit any time." said Chloe as Donna and Jackie were leaving the store.

Donna smiled, nodded and led her bitch out of the sex store.

The Vista cruiser was parked in a side alley behind the sex store. The girls managed to reach it without being seen by anyone.

Jackie got into the car and secured her seat belt and waited for mistress Donna to drive them away. When she didn't she turned to look at her. She found her mistress staring at her intently.

Before her mistress even spoke Jackie could tell that this was going to be a conversation about their relationship outside of the mistress Donna and her bitch Jackie world they liked to live in.

"Was that ok in there?"

"Yeah... yes... it was... hot..." Jackie said struggling to find the right words.

There was a pause before Donna spoke again.

"Chloe said we should try experimenting with our sexuality. You know... have sex with other guys and girls. We already covered girls tonight with Chloe and Lana, and I think it's safe to say I'm not straight... at least not 100% anyway... how about you?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not straight... but am I..."

"Gay... I don't think so... but Chloe said we should test that theory out before we go to our boyfriends with the truth."

"... like what?"

"Like another threesome... maybe with Fez again... or some other guy I haven't decided yet."

"... you know we could..."

"No."

"But he has..."

"Jackie, I'm only going to say this once, I'm not having sex with Michael Kelso!" Donna snapped.

"... ok..." Jackie said softly.

Donna sighed and said, "I'll tell you what Jackie, you can pick any guy you want for a threesome... just not Michael Kelso ok?"

"Ok." said Jackie a little more brightly this time, "So we have another threesome and then we tell our boyfriends?"

Donna looked hesitant, "Well... first there are a couple of tests I want to do before the threesome. After we've done them and the threesome I promise we'll tell the boys."

"What kind of tests?"

"You'll just have to find out." said Donna smiling. When she saw her girl was looking a bit worried she cupped her face so the brunette was looking her directly in the eye, "Jackie, do you trust me?"

"Yes of course."

"... Then just trust that... whatever comes next I love you and there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you."

Jackie wasn't sure what to make of that but her mistress had just told her she loved her and that made her heart melt.

"I love you too Donna."

Donna smiled and kissed Jackie gently. Unlike her usual deep lust filled tongue kisses this was a more gentle, tender kiss but it was by no means less intense.

The girls were lucky the alley was deserted, but by that point they didn't care.

Breaking the kiss Donna took hold of Jackie's hand as she drove her back home to where they would lie in her bed, and go to sleep in each other's arms, not caring what tomorrow would bring as long as they had each other.

To be continued...

1...345678