Donna's Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Yes mistress." Jackie said jumping up onto the bed and slowly lowering herself onto her girlfriend's waiting lips. Jackie was always eager to obey her mistress, especially if it meant she could feel Donna's wonderful mouth on her pussy again.

As soon as Jackie's pussy was hovering over her lips Donna grabbed a firm hold of her bitch's hips and pulled her juicy cunt down on to her face, smothering herself in her girlfriend's tasty womanhood. Far too horny for teasing Donna dived in tongue first into Jackie's pussy squeezing the sweetest moans out of her girl as she easily touched her most sensitive areas.

Eating Jackie's pussy had been Donna's way of taking her mind off Kelso's huge dick.

It worked, so well in fact that it took the redhead a second to realise what was happening when she felt something pressing against the entrance to her love hole.

"Just relax, and let me know if it becomes too much." Kelso said, his voice reeking of a self-righteous egotistical tone which made Donna just want to slap him but under the current circumstances she decided to just relax and get this over with.

It was a little easier said than done because when Kelso entered her Donna had to admit there was a little pain. She hadn't really had anything this big before and she'd been mostly spending her time fucking Jackie for the last month or so and the biggest thing she took during their sessions was a soft tongue and a couple of fingers. This was very different, but not necessarily different in a bad way. Donna found herself relaxing quite quickly and Kelso who seem to have some kind of six sense or something was actually being a considerate lover and allowing her to adjust before he pushed himself into her a little further.

His consideration for her well-being was genuinely shocking and even continued when he was finally balls deep. Instead of just plowing into her he gave her yet another chance to relax before beginning a gentle thrusting, slowly moving himself with her.

Kelso was dumb but he wasn't stupid. He was a very horny teenager who was willing to do just about anything for sex but once he got it he knew if he made it an unpleasurable experience for the girl involved he would never get it again from her. If he was gentle with her, at least at first, then there was a chance he would be able to do this again, and he definitely wanted the chance to do this again with Donna. Donna's pussy felt so wonderfully tight and wet around his dick and if that wasn't enough he got some hot lesbian action in the form of Donna eating Jackie's pussy, something he had always dreamed about but never thought he'd actually see. It was definitely a struggle for maintaining control but he just about managed it. He had to make this good so they would be a chance that Donna would let him fuck her again.

Donna was in sweet agony. She tried desperately but she couldn't stop herself moaning in pleasure into Jackie's pussy. Her womanhood had been surprisingly accepting of Kelso's meat and now any uncomfortableness she may have been feeling had quickly become a thing of the past and now she was only experiencing pleasure.

If Jackie or Eric was bringing her this type of pleasure it wouldn't be a problem but because it was Kelso it was a problem as far as Donna was concerned. Kelso was a dumb ass with no future... and he cared way to much about his looks... and he was always trying to fuck anything that moved... and... and... he was a jerk... who cheated on her girlfriend... and... and... he was stupid... ... and... and... he had a really big cock... no wait, she shouldn't concentrate on that, she had to concentrate on... Jackie's pussy, yes Jackie's sweet little pussy, man this thing tasted so good, eating it was almost giving her as much pleasure as... no she needed to concentrate on Jackie, she would concentrate on Jackie.

And she did, Donna put all her focus on making her little slave feel good and it worked. Jackie's moans became louder and louder to the point where it was hard for her not to cum. She wanted to wait for her mistress but it was incredibly hard to do so considering that Donna had almost spent as much time between her thighs as she had between Donna's and the redhead had become quite an expert little pussy eater. Her mistress had been awesome at muff diving from the first time that she had eaten Jackie out but she only seem to get better and better every time she went down on her. Her tongue knew just what to touch and went to touch it. Whether it would be soft and gentle lovemaking or hard tongue fucking like it was right now Donna could play the brunette's pussy like a fine instrument. And that mouth, oh that mouth...

As Donna continued to eat Jackie's pussy Kelso increased his pace inside the redhead until he was fucking her pussy like a man possessed. Her wonderfully tight cunt had relaxed to accept him and there wasn't a word of protest from Donna's mouth. On the contrary, there was nothing but pleasurable moans coming from in between Jackie's thighs which of course was the current home for Donna's mouth. If that wasn't sign enough Donna had reached up and wrapped her legs around Kelso's lower back, pulling him as deeply into her as possible on every thrust. Met with such encouragement what man wouldn't use all his strength to pound the very willing pussy in front of him?

As Kelso continued to pound into her mistress's pussy Jackie desperately tried to prevent herself from cumming in the redhead's wonderful mouth but it was to no avail. She knew the stamina Kelso possessed but had hoped she could wait until he brought her mistress Donna to her climax before she came. But alas, Donna's tongue was just too good and she found herself screaming out her cum squirting into her mistress's awaiting mouth.

Donna had also been trying to prevent herself from coming but once Jackie's sweet girl cum touched her lips she was done for. She came, screaming into Jackie's pussy almost choking on the delicious girl cream which was oozing directly into her mouth and down her throat. As a result she was unable to swallow all of it and quite a good portion of Jackie's cum covered her face. Try as she might Donna had problems concentrating on swallowing Jackie's yummy girl cum when she was experiencing the hardest dick induced orgasm she had ever had.

She used her legs to pull Kelso back and forth, using him like a puppet, making him further increase the speed of his thrusts. At this point he was hammering into her at almost a violent speed, but she was so greedy for the pleasure she was feeling that she didn't care. It wasn't like there was any pain or anything. If anything the continuous hard thrusts were helping to milk her orgasm for all it was worth and she really liked the feeling of her pussy clamping down on that big dick. She felt like she could spend hours being pounded by that hard cock, but instead Kelso unwrapped her legs from around him and slowly removed himself from inside her and stood up, that cocky grin returning to his face.

"Can I do Jackie now?" Kelso said, grinning from ear to ear.

Jackie lifted herself from Donna's face and looked to her mistress for instructions. Taking a minute to regain her composure Donna said to Kelso, "Alright..." before turning to Jackie and said, "but I want you to eat my pussy while you're getting fucked." as she was speaking Donna moved up the bed until she was resting with her back against the head board. She then spread her legs and beckoned her bitch.

Jackie eagerly obeyed, crawling on her hands and knees until she could lower her head and begin the task that her mistress had given her.

Seizing his opportunity Kelso moved behind Jackie and pushed himself into her, taking care not to give her too much too soon. With a little patience he was able to get himself all the way into her and began fucking her gently, but not as gently as he fucked Donna. Kelso hadn't known how well Donna would accept him so he had gone slowly with her, but he had been with Jackie many times so he knew that the brunette could take anything he had to offer. So he was quick to speed up his thrusts inside her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy which was nice and wet, and tight which was surprising after all the time they had spent together. In any event he was soon fucking Jackie hard, his eyes glued to the sight of his former girlfriend moaning her pleasure into her new girlfriend's pussy.

The pleasure was overwhelming Jackie as she drank from her mistress's centre at the same time she was being pounded by Michael's hard cock. Despite his many, many flaws Michael Kelso was a brilliant lover who had never failed to make her cum. Ok, so the first few times he was a little sloppy, make that very sloppy, but he had improved very quickly into the lover the brunette had struggled to get over. Steven was no slouch in the bedroom and certainly made her cum just as much as Michael, but her former boyfriend had a little bit of a size advantage over her current boyfriend. Although both men were dwarfed in fucking skills by her mistress Donna. Over the last month the beautiful redhead had made Jackie cum almost as much as the other two men had in years. However it had to be said that she had constantly denied her boyfriends sex, but she had never denied her mistress. Thinking of her beautiful mistress reminded Jackie that as good as that cock felt pounding inside her sensitive walls she had a job to do and desperately tried to focus all her efforts on making her mistress Donna cum.

At this point Donna was lovingly stroking her pet's hair as Jackie eagerly lapped away at her pussy, her tongue dancing its way inside her touching every right spot at the right time. Jackie was such a good little rug muncher and she had only seem to get better over time. Donna had lost count of how many times she had cum in that sweet mouth and she knew this time would be no exception. However she couldn't take her eyes off Kelso pounding into her girl from behind as Jackie fulfilled her duties as her bitch.

Out of all of her friends Donna had always imagined that Michael Kelso would be the last person she would ever 'do it' with but as much as she hated to admit it to herself she was having fun in this situation although she couldn't stop herself from feeling jealous that it was he who was squeezing those soft moans out of Jackie's mouth and not her, but there would be plenty of time for that later.

Donna tried to concentrate on the wonderful pleasure Jackie's mouth was bringing her but she was interrupted from her thoughts by Kelso.

"What's this?" Kelso asked, his finger playing with the butt plug which was still firmly embedded inside Jackie's ass hole.

Donna wasn't sure if the dumb ass had been wanting to ask her about it for a while or if he'd only just noticed it but in any event she didn't see the point in lying to him now so she said, "It's a butt plug." The look on Kelso's face told Donna she needed to be a bit more specific so she said, "It is a small dildo... which is a fake cock made out of plastic or rubber by the way, which can be inserted into a Sub's ass to keep them nice and loose for their owner or to remind them who they belong too."

"What's a Sub? And why would you need to keep their ass loose?" Kelso asked, never missing a stroke inside Jackie's pussy.

"A Sub is short for submissive which is what little Jackie here is. A submissive. My submissive. And as for keeping her ass loose..." Donna paused so that a wicked smile could cross her lips, "So that I can fuck her ass when ever I want."

Kelso's eyes went wide and a grin crossed his face, but then confusion crossed his mind and he asked, "But how... I mean you don't have a..."

"A dick?" Donna finished for him before reaching across to her bedside table and pulled out her trusty strap on.

"... Oh my God..." Kelso said, the grin returning to his face as the little hamster wheel inside his head began to turn and an idea was slowly created, "Can I fuck her ass?"

Donna bit her lip and thought about this for a moment. She wasn't sure how much she liked the idea of Michael Kelso invading her property any further than he already had, but she knew how much Jackie loved it up her butt and it would be wrong to deny her girl the pleasure of Kelso's thick poll sliding through her ass.

"Ok..." said Donna before quickly adding, "But on my terms."

"Fine." Kelso said dismissively.

"And you have to make Jackie cum first." Donna said, somewhat challengingly.

"Fine." Kelso said, taking a firm hold of Jackie's hips and beginning to pound her pussy harder than ever before, making the brunette scream with joy into her mistress's love hole.

Donna was unsure whether she came first or whether Jackie came first or whether they came together, although it didn't really matter. All she knew was that when Kelso sped up his fucking the vibrations on her pussy from Jackie's moans sent her over the edge and she found herself creaming in her girlfriend's sweet mouth as she watched her bitch writhing underneath the first-class pussy pounding she was receiving.

For Jackie it was a struggle to swallow all of her mistress's delicious girl cum as her own body was rocked with a powerful orgasm. In fact a lot of it ended up covering her face but the brunette did her best. Once Donna's orgasm was over Jackie happily cleaned her cunt of any remaining juices before the redhead got off the bed and pulled some KY jelly out of her bedside drawer. Jackie had heard her mistress's conversation with her old boyfriend and was a little nervous about taking such a large dick in her ass but she couldn't deny that she was also excited.

Kelso was a little surprise to see Donna retrieve a tube of lubricant before strapping the harness around her waist. He removed his cock from Jackie as Donna lubed the dildo and laid back down on the bed.

Seeing her mistress wordlessly beckon her over Jackie crawled up the bed until she was on top of Donna, her pussy hovering over the false phallus strapped around the redhead's waist. Her mistress grabbed her gently by the hips and lowered her down onto the lubricated shaft. Jackie was so wet from the previous activities that the extra lubrication was probably unnecessary but it warmed her heart to know that her mistress Donna cared about her so much. She was well stretched out from the previous fucking and found herself being able to take Donna's dildo to the balls inside her with ease. Once it was firmly resting inside her Donna lubricated a finger and reached around to massage the jelly into her tight sphincter. She moaned loudly as Donna's lubed finger slipped through the tight ring of her ass hole and into her forbidden depths. She could feel her redheaded lover's finger gently massage the walls of her rectum, preparing it for the invasion that was to come.

Donna took her time lubing Jackie's ass, adding a second and eventually a third lubricated finger inside her tight little butt hole until she was finally satisfied that her bitch was ready for Kelso's massive tool.

"Ok, lube yourself up with this and then start pushing your way in," Donna said, tossing the KY jelly to Kelso, "And go slowly. If you hurt her I swear to God I'll kill you."

Kelso nodded his head and began to slowly lubricate his shaft with the jelly. There was something in Donna's tone of voice which scared him somewhat but he had no intention of hurting Jackie and had no problem with going slowly. The truth was this was something he had always wanted to try but up until now it had eluded him. He had begged and pleaded with just about every girl he'd ever been with on his hands and knees to let him fuck them up the ass but to no avail. When he had been with Jackie the first thing he had wanted to do after they had done it the regular way was to fuck her up the butt but she had always told him that it was disgusting and she would never ever do something like that. It seemed Jackie's new relationship with Donna had changed all that. While Kelso was upset that he wasn't the first to fuck Jackie's ass he certainly didn't mind being the second. That is if he was the second...

Kelso decided to put such thoughts out of his mind as he placed his well lubricated cock to Jackie's well lubricated anus, took a moment to savour the experience and than push forward, doing something he had wanted to do for years.

Jackie gritted her teeth as her ass hole stretched around the tip of Michael's large invader until finally her back door opened to allow his entry and the head of his shaft slid into her butt.

She and Michael simultaneously let out a gasp. Hers was more of pain than of pleasure but after about a month of almost non-stop butt fucking at the hands of her mistress Jackie's ass was well-prepared and relaxed around the head sooner than she would have thought possible.

When her ass hole had properly relaxed Michael slid an inch or two inside her rectum before stopping to give Jackie much-needed time to relax again before sliding a few more inches inside her increasingly well stuffed butt. Just when Jackie was beginning to wonder whether or not she could take that massive piece of men meat inside her back door she felt Michael's balls come to rest against her buttocks announcing she had been able to take every single inch of her old boyfriend's monster cock in her ass.

Despite the pain Jackie couldn't help feel proud of her accomplishment.

As the pain began to fade away Jackie snuggled her body closer to her mistress, who she had been pressed up against during the anal invasion, and prepared herself for the butt fucking to come.

Kelso had never been so proud of himself. He was finally balls deep inside a chicks ass and it felt even better than he imagined. The tightness of Jackie's rear hole and the sheer forbidden aspect of it was driving him crazy and it was very hard for him not to just plow her ass right then and there. But he'd managed to prevent himself from doing that to Jackie's pussy so he wasn't about to be an asshole and do it to her ass. This last thought caused the simple minded teenager to chuckle to himself which made Donna look up and stare at him with eyes that told him that now was not the time for any lame jokes. Reminding himself he had a job to do Kelso got serious.

Believing he had given Jackie enough time to adjust Kelso began to slowly slide himself out of Jackie's back door before slowly reinserting himself and repeating the process. It took him a while but eventually he was able to build up a steady pace, fucking Jackie's ass as gently as he possibly could which was a strain because that tight little ass hole seemed to just be screaming at him to pound it as hard as he could. He just hoped Jackie would relax in time so he could have a proper go at ass fucking her before he blew his load up her butt.

It had been a struggle but Jackie had managed to relax her ass around the huge shaft and allow Michael to sodomise her without complaining. Her mistress Donna had been a big help. Her body had been pressed up against the redhead's and her mistress had been gently running her hands up and down her back and cooing in her ear as she held her tight. Donna hadn't moved her cock an inch inside her pussy, allowing Jackie to concentrate on relaxing her ass around Michael's big poll but now the brunette was craving a fucking from both of her holes. Not only that but her back passage had relaxed enough so that she not only wanted both her holes to be fucked, she wanted both her holes to be fucked hard! Normally she would have held her tongue but she was so horny that she found it impossible.

"Oh please Michael fuck me, fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass with your dick!" Jackie moaned, beginning to push herself backwards against Michael's anal invader.

"It's not Kelso you should be asking Jackie," Donna said firmly, "It's me, or did you forget who owns you?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers