Donna's Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"I'm sorry mistress," Jackie said, lifting her head so she could look her owner straight in the eye, "I'm so horny I forgot my place. Please beat my worthless flesh for forgetting my place my wonderful mistress."

"Later, I promise," said Donna with a smirk on her face, "but first I want to hear you beg me to allow Kelso to give your slutty little ass the fucking a butt slut like you deserves."

Jackie didn't hesitate, "Oh my wonderful, kind, compassionate mistress Donna, I beg you with all of my worthless heart to allow Michael to use your property for his pleasure so the sight of my wretched body writhing beneath him might please you. I beg you to allow him to tear through my ass hole and rip my bowels apart for your amusement. Allow him to give me the pleasure I do not deserve but can't help but crave. My wonderful mistress knows how much a butt slut like me needs it up my slutty little ass and is caring enough to fulfil my wanton desires by taking my slutty little ass as your property. I beg you now to allow him to use your property and fuck my slutty little ass!"

Hearing enough Donna looked over Jackie's shoulder to Kelso and said, "You heard my bitch, fuck her slutty little ass already you stupid dill hole!"

Not needing to be told twice Kelso began to steadily increase his pace inside Jackie's ass listening carefully to her moans for the slightest sound of pain. Hearing none he soon found himself pounding his way into her pooper, rearranging her bowels so that her butt could better accept his shaft. Controlling himself inside Jackie's ass was the hardest thing Kelso had ever done in his life. Her ass hole was so wonderfully tight and the friction of it squeezing on his dick as he slid himself in and out of her back door was amazing. Luckily for Michael Kelso while God hadn't blessed him with brains he had blessed him with stamina and lots of it which Jackie knew all too well.

Jackie had been on the receiving end of many hours of pussy pounding at the hands of her old boyfriend. Michael could go for hours without cumming and bring her to climax after climax. It was the only thing in which he showed true self restraint. Jackie was very interested to see whether or not he was going to be able to last as long in her ass as he had in her pussy.

Speaking of her pussy her attention was drawn back to her womanhood when her mistress began thrusting her hips upwards and downwards, moving her strap on inside of her in a steady rhythm which matched Michael stroke for stroke.

At this point Jackie was beyond ready for the double fucking and moaned in pleasure as she rode herself back and forth on the huge cocks inside her. One real, one fake. One in her ass, one in her pussy. One giving her amends pleasure, one giving her tremendous pleasure. It was all too much and she became overwhelmed by it, screaming out loud in pleasure as she rode those girl pleasing dicks for all she was worth.

It was a struggle for Donna to hold on and keep up the thrusting but she somehow managed it. She loved the sight of her girl writhing in pleasure and although part of her was jealous that it wasn't all because of her she was far too caught up in the fucking to overanalyse it. She was far more interested in bringing Jackie pleasure and making her bitch cum, and, with a bit of luck and pressure on her clit from the stimulator inside the strap on, herself as well.

Kelso deserved a medal for being able to hold off cumming as long as he did. He had been able to survive a double blow job and he had fucked two very tight pussys to orgasm but this extremely tight ass would finish any man off.

In all fairness he was doing all right until Jackie had started going crazy, thrusting herself back against him, the sound of his pelvis smacking against her soft yet firm ass cheeks and the sweet music of her extremely loud moans dancing in his ears as Jackie's ass clamped down on his dick creating the tightest vice like grip he had experienced in any hole. This technique cause more vibrations on Donna's clit stimulator which made Jackie's redheaded mistress always butt fuck her harder but on this occasion it was a real cock inside her back passage and the feeling of her rectum walls clamping down on him like that made Kelso blow his load deep inside Jackie's ass hole.

Kelso had experienced some great orgasms in his life but this was by far the best. The amount of his cum that squirted into Jackie's butt hole was amazing. He had never shot so much cum. It seemed to go on forever just more and more of his cream coating the inside of his ex-girlfriend's crack, filling her bowels with his cum.

The feeling of Michael's cum filling her ass was very different to when her mistress Donna's strap on filled her back door and Jackie couldn't help but compare them moments before her orgasm disrupted any hope of normal thoughts moving through her brain. Donna's cum was always cold after being filled in a pair of fake balls but Kelso's load was straight from his warm body and his semen felt piping hot inside her shit locker. The experience of hot cum in her bowels actually sent Jackie over the edge and she came, creaming over Donna's dildo as she rode the two invaders through her orgasm even as one slowly began to shrink inside her. As stars flew passed her eyes and her body rocked violently Jackie desperately squeezed down on the invading cocks, trying to keep them both inside her, but it was to no avail.

Eventually Kelso's orgasm subsided and he finished shooting his juice up Jackie's ass and his completely drained cock slid from her abused back door. Of course he wasn't really aware of this. He wasn't really aware of anything. His orgasm had drained him so much he slowly fell backwards off the bed and onto the floor where he landed with a loud thud. He didn't cry out or even make a sound. All he really did was lay there, the grin he'd been sporting since he came firmly glued to his face.

Whether it was the fact that her position had restricted her thrusting power or whether it was because she had felt a little crushed being on the bottom Donna hadn't been able to cum yet and she was possibly more horny now then she'd ever been. The vision of Kelso filling her bitch's butt with his cum angered the redhead. That was her property he had just violated, and even if it had been willing she was about to reclaim what was rightfully hers.

Lifting Jackie off of her Donna got up and spun herself around so she was behind Jackie pressing her strap on, wet from her girlfriend's pussy, into Jackie's gaping ass hole. Jackie's back door hadn't had a chance to close itself up after Kelso's invasion and was defenceless against Donna's dildo. The lust craze redhead slid her strap on into Jackie's shit hole, slowly forcing it through her bowels, not stopping until she was balls deep inside her bitch's butt.

Jackie's rectum was so loose from the pounding it had just received that there was almost no pain from this pooper penetration and only the slightest bit of uncomfortableness as her mistress began to slide her way in and out of her loosened back passage. Quickly recovering from her previous and very intense orgasm Jackie, who was hungry for more butt fucking at this point, began to push herself back against her mistress's invading shaft, telling the woman who had conquered her that she was ready for a proper ass pounding.

And a proper ass pounding is just what she got.

Donna quickly increased her pooper pounding thrusts until she was viciously violating her bitch's back door with quick, hard strokes, her hips banging noisily off Jackie's tight butt cheeks as she redefined the term proper ass pounding.

At this point Donna felt that she had something to prove. Kelso had fucked Jackie, and herself for that matter, to some truly mind blowing orgasms and she refused to be out done by Michael Kelso. The truth was Donna was afraid. After all these years she could now truly see what Jackie saw in Kelso and she had to admit it was a tempting package. The redhead felt like she had to show Jackie that while Kelso had a lot to offer in the bedroom department she had more. She had to prove that she was a better fuck than Kelso. She had to proved that she could fuck Jackie better than Kelso. She had to prove that she could fuck Jackie better than anyone! Jackie was her bitch and she was going to drive that home into both Jackie's and Kelso's heads. And she was going to do it by driving her dildo through her bitch's ass and butt fuck her better than Kelso or anyone else ever could.

Jackie was in bowel bliss as her mistress relentlessly buggered her towards orgasm. It normally took a while for her mistress to get this worked up when it came to butt fucking her, and although Jackie certainly wasn't complaining, she had to wonder why her mistress Donna was pounding her pooper so violently, so soon when her mistress normally preferred a slow gentle sodomy at first just to drive her crazy until she would ultimately give her the proper ass pounding she craved. Her only guess was that her mistress was somehow jealous of Michael which was absurd because as far as she was concerned Michael was her past and the only future she truly envisioned was in the arms of her mistress Donna. However, even though her mistress didn't need to prove anything by butt fucking her like this Jackie certainly didn't mind her mistress taking her frustrations out on her ass, especially in the anal hungry mood she was in.

Kelso had just about managed to get over his orgasm at this point and had crawled backwards until his back was against the wall facing the bed so he could take in this incredibly arousing sight of one woman butt fucking another. Donna was really going to town on Jackie's ass and Kelso couldn't take his eyes off it. He was definitely going to have to try and watch this more often, whether Donna and Jackie knew he was watching or not, and he was definitely going to have to find a way back into their panties.

The arousing sight became even better when Donna pulled Jackie's hair and screamed, "You like this Jackie? You like it when I butt fuck you? You like it when your mistress butt fucks you?"

"Oh God yes mistress," Jackie cried, eagerly thrusting herself back against her mistress's anal invader, "I like this, I fucking love this! Please my wonderful mistress butt fuck me! I love it when you butt fuck me! Nobody butt fucks me like you do mistress, nobody!"

"Damn right nobody butt fucks you like I do!" Donna said as she continued to violently slam her bitch's shit hole, "Do you know why that is Jackie? It's because I own your ass hole! Nobody butt fucks you like I do because I own your ass hole! Your ass hole like every other part of your body belongs to me and is nothing but a toy to be used for my pleasure! And that's what I'm doing right now Jackie, using your ass hole for my pleasure! What do you think about that Jackie? What do you think about your mistress using your ass hole for her pleasure?"

"Oh mistress, I don't think the opinion of a stupid bitch like me really matters," said Jackie submissively as the brutal buggery continued, "but for what it's worth I think that my mistress has every right to use what rightfully belongs to her anyway she sees fit and if my mistress wants to allow me the privilege of having my ass hole pleasure her then I welcome it!"

"Good girl," Donna said as she continued to relentlessly sodomise Jackie. Her urge to cum was rapidly catching up with her but she was determined to make her bitch cum first, "Are you going to be even more of a good girl and cum for me?"

"Yes mistress!" Jackie said eagerly, happy that she was being allowed to go over the edge she had been on for a while.

"Then do it, cum for me Jackie, my little bitch!" Donna screamed, calling on her reserved energy to pound Jackie's pooper with renewed vigour, sodomising her bitch with every ounce of her strength.

Jackie eagerly obeyed, screaming out in orgasmic bliss as climax after climax rocked her body. She became a wild woman thrashing around on the bed, thrusting herself finally back against the source of her pleasure as worlds exploded inside her mind and her body trembled.

Satisfied that she had been able to make Jackie cum Donna finally allowed herself the orgasm she had been holding back on for a long while, her brain frying as if she was back inside 'the circle' as she continued to thrust her pleasure wrecked body into Jackie's and she reached below her to squeeze her dildo's balls. She hadn't been able to reach them when she had been on the bottom of the 'Jackie sandwich' but now she was very much on top she was free to squeeze them and release her girl cream deep into Jackie's bowels. In Donna's mind even though she had allowed Kelso to fuck Jackie he was still trespassing inside her private property and when he had cum inside her ass it felt like he was trying to claim her territory as his. So in Donna's lust craze to mind she was reclaiming her bitch as her property by slam fucking her ass full of her cum.

Eventually the power of her orgasm cause Jackie to lose all strength in her body and she fell on to her stomach on the bed below. Her mistress crashed down on top of her, still savagely sodomising her through both of their orgasms.

As Donna's thrusts finally slowed she slid her hands under Jackie's body to play with her bitch's tits and pussy as they came down from their orgasmic high, the dominant redhead biting into the soft flesh of her slave's neck, further marking Jackie as hers.

The girls were so wrapped up in each other they didn't even notice the door opening.

"... Donna!" Eric said in disbelief.

Hearing the sound of her boyfriends voice Donna looked up with the expression of a deer caught in a car's headlights.

"... Eric..." Donna said in equal disbelief.

Eric stood there for a minute taking in the vision of his almost completely naked girlfriend on top of her completely naked best friend before turning around and running out the door.

"... Eric..." Donna said as she tried to clear her head.

Donna quickly removed her strap on from Jackie's well fucked ass hole, removed the dildo and grabbed her dressing gown before running to the door. Before she exited she gave Kelso a hateful look. Kelso shook his head with a look on his face that said that he didn't do anything but she wasn't in a mood to believe him.

Donna ran out of her house just in time to see her boyfriend running down the street. She heard laughter and spun round to see Eric's sister Laurie.

Laurie laughed at Donna for a few moments before turning to return to her house yelling loudly, "Dyke."

Her mind clouded in completely confused by the situation Donna ran after Eric even though he had a head start and it was unlikely that she would catch him.

"... Eric..." Donna called after her boyfriend in vain as she ran after him.

Jackie came out of the house dressed in a robe of her own just in time to see Donna running down the street. She stood there watching her mistress/girlfriend running after her boyfriend for a few moments before she called out to her.

"... Donna..."

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers