Donna's Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,977 Followers

Finally Laurie gasped, "Please, make me cum."

"You wanna cum? You wanna cum? What have you done which makes you think you deserve to cum?" Donna said, slowly removing her fingers halfway out of Laurie's cunt.

No, Laurie thought, she couldn't do this, Donna couldn't do this to her. Donna couldn't fuck her with those wonderful fingers and just leave her unsatisfied. That was just cruel.

Laurie opened her mouth to demand that Donna fuck her to orgasm right now but all that came out was a weak, "Please."

"I'm sorry Laurie, but please isn't good enough. You see Laurie, you're a bitch, and bitches need to earn their orgasms around here." Donna said, turning to her bitch, "Isn't that right Jackie?"

"Yes, that's right mistress." Jackie replied obediently.

"So what do you think Laurie should do to get an orgasm Jackie?" Donna asked her pet.

"Earn it mistress." Jackie said.

"That's right Jackie, she should earn it." Donna said smiling, "Now, take off your clothes, slowly."

Jackie did as she was told, carefully going to stand where Donna and Laurie could have a perfect view of her as she slowly stripped off her clothes in front of her mistress and the bitchy blonde.

Much to Laurie's horror in her current state she found the sight of Jackie's body arousing. She wanted to look away, but she just couldn't.

"Very good Jackie," Donna said, "Now, go sit down in front of Laurie and spread your legs."

Once again Jackie did as she was told, bringing her pussy directly in front of the blonde's face.

"Look at that, that's so pretty." Donna said, leaning down so she was practically whispering in Laurie's ear, "Doesn't my Jackie have a pretty little pussy Laurie?"

"I... I... oww!" Laurie started and then cried as in a flash Donna pulled out of her pussy and delivered one hard slap on her already sore ass before reinserting her fingers into the blonde's cunt. Getting the message Laurie said, "Ye... ye... yes... she has a pretty pussy."

"And doesn't it look good enough to eat?" Donna asked.

"... Yes... it does." Laurie said weakly, hating the fact that she genuinely found this whole situation arousing.

"I'm glad you think so Laurie," Donna said, an evil grin crossing her face, "because if you want to cum you're going to have to eat Jackie's pussy."

Laurie's mind became a battlefield of emotions. She had always found lesbianism disgusting and made it her personal mission to ridicule and torture any girl if she so much as just kissed another girl. But nothing in her life had ever felt as good as those fingers inside her cunt, and she would do anything, anything, to feel them bring her to climax. So ultimately she began to lean her head down towards the brunette's dripping love hole.

"Oh, and by the way Laurie," Donna said reaching out and pulling the blonde's head back by her hair so she could growl in her ear, "If you try anything, and I mean anything, even the slightest hint of teeth on my girl's cunt then me and Jackie are going to beat your ass until it bleeds! Do you understand me? I said do you understand me bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what slut?"

"Yes..." Laurie gritted her teeth, hating what she was about to say next, "mistress!"

"Good girl." Donna said releasing her grip on Laurie's hair and patting her like a pet, "And that's what you're going to call me for the rest of the night. And if at any time you don't refer to me as either mistress or mistress Donna, trust me, you'll regret it."

Deciding to take Donna's word for this Laurie said nothing and only meekly lowered her head again. Reaching her destination Laurie stopped for a minute, studying Jackie's pussy as if it were a work of art in a museum. She found it oddly captivating and, much to the horror of her inner homophobic self, extremely erotic. Her examining of Jackie's cunt ended with another stinging slap to her already sore behind.

"Don't just stare at her pussy you dumb bitch," Donna said, "Eat it!"

Laurie gritted her teeth in anger again but she did nothing to protest. She was dying for an orgasm and if she had to lick a little pussy to get her own satisfied then she would do it.

So the blonde squeezed her eyes shut, stuck out her tongue and, preparing for the worst, gave Jackie's love hole one long lick. The sweet taste caught her off guard and she gave Jackie's pussy another lick just to make sure she wasn't mistaken. No, she had been right the first time... Jackie's pussy didn't taste bad, not bad at all. In fact it tasted... good... she gave it another lick.... really good.

Laurie soon became lost in Jackie's pussy, her world revolving around that sweet hole with those tasty juices oozing from it. She soon started shamelessly licking them up, and when that wasn't enough she closed her mouth around Jackie's delicious cunt and started sucking those tasty juices out of the brunette's hole. So much so in fact that for the first time in her life Laurie actually forgot about her own pleasure for a short time. This didn't last long however.

From out of nowhere Donna began to slam her fingers in and out of Laurie's horny honey hole, causing the blonde to scream in pleasure into Jackie's pussy which in turn gave pleasure to the brunette. But as soon as Laurie was about to cum Donna stopped, leaving her fingers slowly moving inside Laurie's needy cunt.

"I told you Laurie, no cumming until Jackie cums." Donna said, gently moving her fingers a millimetre or so inside the blonde, which was enough to tease her but not enough to get her off, "So if you wanna cum I suggest you hurry up and make my bitch cum you cunt lapping little dyke!"

As Laurie did what she was told she came to a realisation. Donna was right, that's exactly what she was now. A cunt lapper. A cunt lapping little dyke. And she didn't care. Jackie's pussy just tasted so good and she was desperate for as much of it as she could get.

As for Jackie she was quite surprised how well Laurie ate pussy considering it was her first time, but then again in her experience pussy eating just seemed to come naturally to girls and Laurie was certainly a natural. Of course no one could compare to her mistress Donna but since being enslaved the brunette had come to be quite the little slut who just loved all sources of pleasure no matter where they came from, and Laurie's mouth and tongue was definitely a great source of pleasure.

Looking into her mistress's eyes Jackie could tell that Donna wanted her to hold off her orgasm as long as possible so that the redhead could really torment Laurie but she was already very horny from first watching and then helping in the spanking of Laurie and now the blonde's mouth and tongue was bringing her to heights of pleasure that she hadn't known since... well since her mistress had been 'playing' with her shortly before Laurie arrived but still being the horny little girl loving slut she was Jackie just couldn't get enough of the blonde bitch's oral worship. She tried her best and held out for as long as she could but ultimately she cried out in pleasure and came directly into Laurie's mouth.

With her first taste of another woman's cum Laurie went berserk. Burying her face into Jackie's pussy as far as it would go the bitchy blonde glued her mouth to her cunt and began greedily slurping and swallowing down as much of the brunette's tasty liquid as she could. Unfortunately a lot of it escaped her hungry mouth and covered her face but this only drove her to get more, hammering her tongue into the wet hole in an attempt to squeeze more juice out of it.

As Jackie's orgasm was dying down Laurie screamed and came herself, Donna's fingers working overtime inside her to get her off. Once Jackie had began cumming Donna had slid another couple of fingers into Laurie's cunt and began to increase the pace, until she was slam fucking the blonde's pretty pussy with her fingers as she expertly worked her clit with her thumb. If anything it surprised the redhead that it took Laurie that long to cum.

When it was finally over Donna removed her fingers from Laurie's pussy, stood up and walked towards where Jackie was sitting, stripping herself of her clothes as she went. Without needing to be told the submissive brunette got up and allowed her mistress to sit in her place. Before Donna could even open her mouth to order Laurie to eat her the blonde dived face first into her pussy and started eating her as if she had been starving for pussy her whole life. Then again perhaps that was the case and all of Laurie's homophobic feelings were masking some inner desire. Not that Donna really cared. She just liked the feeling of a girls mouth on her pussy.

Looking over at Jackie the redhead's heart swelled as she saw her bitch kneeling on the ground before her with her head bowed waiting for her next instruction, just like she had taught her. It had been so much fun training Jackie and now it was time to give her obedient little pussy loving slave a little treat.

"Come here Jackie," Donna ordered her faithful pet who of course obeyed her without question.

Once Jackie was at her side, where she belonged, Donna pressed her fingers which had been inside Laurie's cunt to her girl's lips, allowing the brunette to take them into her mouth and suck them clean of girl juice.

"Does she taste good my little slut?" Donna asked as she pulled her fingers out of Jackie's mouth.

"Not as good as you mistress." Jackie replied, "But good."

"Would you like some more of her?" Donna said.

"Only if it would please you mistress."

"Good girl," Donna said, ruffling her bitch's hair affectionately, "Yes, it would please me. And you would do anything to please me wouldn't you Jackie?"

"Yes mistress," Jackie said, positioning herself behind Laurie and lowering her mouth to her cunt, "Your little slut would do anything to please you."

Donna and Jackie had actually rehearsed this so that Laurie could see how she should behave around a more dominant woman like Donna. Well, more accurately it was so Laurie could hear how she should behave around a more dominant woman like Donna, because she wasn't in the greatest position to watch them right now.

The girls act was lost on Laurie anyway. She was far too busy eating Donna's pussy to notice anything else around her. Because of this Jackie's tongue came as a complete surprise to her. A good surprise, but a surprise never the less.

Right before her surprise Laurie had been thinking what a fool she had been for ridiculing a girl just because she liked to eat pussy. There was nothing wrong with pussy eating, in fact now Laurie thought it was fantastic, and if anything she should be only ridiculing the girls who made the choice between pussy and cock. In the past she had made that mistake but those days were definitely over. The bitchy blonde was never really the most understanding person anyway but at that moment as she revelled in a new side of herself that she was unaware of before Laurie couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be bisexual.

As if to emphasise her point Jackie's tongue chose this moment to introduce itself to the blonde's pussy, licking her from the top to the bottom and back again in a long sweep. Fuck, and Laurie thought that Donna's fingers inside of her had felt good. And it only got better as Jackie slowly increased the speed and force behind her licks until eventually she covered Laurie's pussy with her mouth and shoved her tongue as deep into the blonde as it would go. Screaming with pleasure into Donna's pussy Laurie thrust herself back against the invading tongue before a firm grip on the back of her head reminded her what she was supposed to be doing. She eagerly returned to her duty of snacking on Donna's delicious pussy as Jackie did the same to hers, paying close attention to what the submissive brunette was doing to her so that she could return the favour to Donna.

Ever since she had accepted her true place in life as a bitch to a far superior woman Jackie had eaten a lot of pussy. Hell, truth be told she had been practically living in between Donna's legs. Not that she minded. Not at all. But Jackie did have to admit that part of her did like feasting on a fresh pussy, and Laurie's was no exception. The blonde tasted sweet and spicy and Jackie loved it. Because of her experience Jackie easily found all the most sensitive areas inside Laurie's cunt and started going to town on it, working hard towards an orgasm which she ultimately wasn't going to give her until her mistress Donna told her too. It didn't take long to work Laurie back up into a frenzy and Jackie was very tempted to just tongue fuck her as hard as she possibly could on everyone of those sensitive areas, but the idea that the submissive brunette would disobey her mistress Donna to bring pleasure to Laurie was laughable. Jackie however kept her composure, looking up to see the pleasure on Donna's face as the blonde's tongue brought her closer and closer to orgasm, the once snobby rich girl awaiting her mistress's climax so that she could taste Laurie's cum again.

Donna dug her fingernails into Laurie's scalp, guiding the blonde's head this way and that, making that soft tongue go exactly where she wanted it, when she wanted it. God, girls really were the best at giving each other head. After an only ever so slightly awkward start Laurie had soon found the right spots, and the blonde went about bringing pleasure to them almost as much as Donna's sweet little pet Jackie. Speaking of Jackie she was making Donna very proud with her good behaviour and obedience to her better. Donna might have to do something later to reward Jackie for being such a good girl, but for now the redhead was more concerned with getting off. It wasn't that Laurie wasn't doing a good job, she was, but with Jackie now a expert little rug muncher Donna had become spoiled when it came to having her pussy eating and she would accept nothing but the best. As a result Donna held off her orgasm for as long as she could, partly waiting for Laurie to get it perfect, partly because she wanted the blonde to be so desperate to cum that when she finally did she would be putty in her hands.

The plan worked pretty well because the second Donna allowed herself to cum and her sweet juices touched Laurie's lips the bitchy blonde came also, thrashing herself wildly back against Jackie's sweet, pleasure giving mouth. In the midst of this Laurie went totally cunt crazy, licking, sucking, slurping and swallowing down every drop of Donna's precious liquid as she experienced another hard orgasm which sapped her of all her strength.

Donna herself had a nice much needed climax but she quickly recovered and was ready for more. Pushing Laurie's face away from her cunt Donna couldn't help smiling when she heard the formerly self righteous blonde bitch whimper in disappointment, like a child who had just had its favourite toy taken away. It had been a amusing idea to turn the homophobic blonde into a little cunt lapper, but Donna had no idea that it would be this easy.

Jumping off the bed Donna had Jackie remove her mouth from Laurie's cunt with just a simple look at her submissive slut and walked over to her cupboard where she retrieved her bag of goodies. Inside the bag was Donna's ever growing collection of toys which included dildos of all shapes and sizes, all of which by now she had tested on her bitch with great success. However it was two toys in particular that Donna was after tonight.

Reaching an Donna grabbed her good old 10 inch strap on and handed it to Jackie before reaching back in to retrieve her new 12 inch strap on. She had used this dildo only once before on Jackie to test it out, and although she was somewhat hesitant about using such a new toy on a cheap slut like Laurie. But for what Donna had in mind it would definitely be worth it.

Donna strapped on her dildo before helping Jackie with hers. The brunette had never worn a strap on before and looked very out of place wearing one. Although it could be that after she had pound fucked all of Jackie's fuck holes Donna just couldn't see her bitch in any kind of dominant role. Of course the dominant role in their relationship was already taken, and both girls couldn't be happier about it.

Turning their attention back to Laurie they could both see a huge smile on the blonde's face.

After Laurie had started really getting into licking Jackie's pussy Donna had stopped holding her down and when Laurie was eating Donna the submissive brunette hadn't even bothered to hold the blonde down because she was obviously too busy licking pussy to even think about leaving. When they had left to get the dildos it hadn't really occurred to them to do anything to try and restrain Laurie further, after all how far was the blonde going to get naked, with her hands tied behind her back in a house were all the doors were locked? There had of course been the possibility that Laurie would try to do something stupid, like get freaked out and try and crawl away, but Donna and Jackie were pleasantly surprised to see Laurie awaiting their return on her knees like a good little bitch.

"Do you like cock Laurie?" Donna said smirking as she approached the blonde, confident that she already knew the answer.

"I love cock mistress Donna!" Laurie said grinning as Donna came to a stop in front of her with her dildo directly in the blonde's face.

"Are you a cock slut?" Donna asked, pressing the tip of her strap on to Laurie's mouth.

"Yes mistress Donna, I'm a total cock slut!" Laurie said, opening her mouth to try and take the dildo inside but Donna stepped back at the last second.

"Open your whore mouth for me cock slut, and keep it open!" Donna commanded sternly.

Laurie obeyed, opening her mouth wide, and waited for her next instruction. Donna grabbed the blonde by the back of her hair and guided her strap on into Laurie's open mouth, slowly feeding it inch by inch until she reached the back of her throat. Instead of stopping and pulling out Donna continued, slowly pushing down Laurie's throat until the dildo's fake balls rested against the blonde's chin.

"Ok, now suck it you fucking cock slut!" Donna said, finally letting go of the back of Laurie's head so the bitchy blonde could set the pace.

Instead of immediately pulling away so that she could breathe normally Laurie started eagerly bobbing her head up and down on the phony phallus without even the slightest hint of gag. The ease of which Laurie took that dildo down her throat actually surprised the other two girls. They knew Laurie was a total slut, but this was beyond total slutty, to a level of slutty which possibly couldn't even be defined. It certainly was a sight to behold. It had taken every ounce of self control Jackie had to be able to take that dildo in any hole on her body, and she hadn't taken it half as easily as Laurie was doing right now.

"Ok, now suck Jackie's." Donna said, snapping herself out of the trance she had been in from watching Laurie's cock sucking skills and pulling the blonde roughly off her strap on and pushing her towards Jackie.

Without hesitating for a second Laurie swallowed Jackie's dildo in one gulp and began shamelessly bobbing her head on the cock. Completely out of her element Jackie stood there awkwardly, her hands and body position all over the place as she tried to get used to being on the receiving end of a strap on blow job.

Seeing that her bitch was a little lost Donna took charge of the situation again, "Alright you little cock slut, start moving those blow job lips between our cocks!"

Laurie obeyed without any difficulty whatsoever. She may never have eaten pussy until today, but she could have taught a master-class to porn stars on sucking cock.

The blonde went back and forth in between them for some time but ultimately Donna became bored and decided it was time to move on.

MTL17
MTL17
1,977 Followers