Donna's Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

"That's enough of that crap," Donna said, pulling Laurie by her hair off of Jackie's strap on and forced the blonde into a standing position.

Keeping one hand on Laurie's hair, Donna slid one hand down the blonde's body until she reached her pussy. Sliding two fingers into her with no problem Donna added another finger, and then another, and then finally her thumb.

Pushing her digits up to the knuckles inside the blonde's cunt Donna growled in her ear, "For the love of God, I can practically fit my hand inside this overused cock depository. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you Laurie? You'd like me to stick my whole hand inside your loose cunt!"

"Oh god yes," Laurie cried shamelessly, "please mistress Donna, stick your whole hand inside me! Fill me up!"

"What do you think Jackie?" Donna said, turning to her bitch, "Should I fist this slut?"

"I think you should do whatever you want mistress." Jackie replied.

"Good girl, that's right, I do whatever I want!" Donna said, as she began pushing forward, "Whatever. The. Fuck. I. Want."

With each of her last words Donna gave a hard push into Laurie's cunt forcing it to spread wider than ever before to accept the redhead's hand. Laurie's mouth fell open in a wordless cry as her pussy lips closed around Donna's wrist. Sure she had taken a lot of cock but the bitchy blonde had no idea she was capable of this. It hurt like hell, but it was a hell full of painful pleasure and her inner muscles were already relaxing around it's invader.

"Oh my God Laurie," Donna said in disbelief, "What are you, the Grand Canyon? Your whore hole just swallowed my hand like it was nothing. Just how many cocks have you had in this gaping cave you call a cunt? No wait don't answer that. I don't have time for you to do all that counting. Let's just concentrate on what you've got in that bottomless pit right now shall we? You've taken my hand, now let's see if you can take this!"

And with that Donna began to slam her hand in and out of Laurie's pussy without giving a second thought to the blonde's well being. Laurie cried in pain, but what could she do? It wasn't like she could fight back, even if she wanted too. Her hands were still bound and she was also both physically and emotionally drained. It was hard enough for her to remain standing. Her knees were so weak she thought she was going to collapse any second. The only thing that was keeping her up was the desire to please mistress Donna and the fact that the redhead was holding her up by her hair.

Donna pounded her fist unmercifully through Laurie's cunt, twisting and turning her hand inside her. The redhead had agreed previously with Jackie that after spanking Laurie they shouldn't move into the hard stuff too soon, and that if they slowly introduced Laurie to lesbian sex then the blonde would be far more accepting of the rough stuff later on. Donna had been careful to stick to the plan so she could get to this moment and now she was here she was going to enjoy herself. Even before Laurie went and stuck her nose where it didn't belong Donna had wanted to grudge fuck the bitchy blonde for a number of other offences and as far as the dominating redhead was concerned Laurie was getting exactly what she deserved.

The punishment was perhaps not as effective as Donna would have liked. The blonde had been seriously turned on during the cock sucking and the fisting had been so vicious that not long after it started Laurie's body began shaking like a leaf. Before she knew it she was cumming, screaming in pleasure until eventually she became limp and fell forward into Donna's arms. If it had been Jackie the redhead would have caught her, but because it wasn't Donna stepped aside and allowed the blonde to fall on the floor, her hand sliding out of her pussy as she went.

Hitting the floor hard Laurie clutched at her aching pussy and whimpered in pain, but she received no mercy from Donna.

"Get the fuck up slut," Donna sneered, "we're not done with you yet!"

Laurie slowly, fearfully got to her feet. When she got there she was greeted by Donna's hand which was still soaking in her pussy juice.

"Clean slut!" Donna ordered, pressing her hand to Laurie's face.

Once again Laurie obeyed without question. Running her mouth and tongue all over Donna's hand the blonde was surprised just how good she tasted. Only a short while ago Laurie would have been disgusted at the idea of tasting herself, but now she couldn't get enough.

"Go lay down on the bed Jackie." Donna said as Laurie continued licking her hand clean. Once Jackie was in position Donna pulled her hand away and told Laurie, "Go sit on my pet's cock. Your slutty cunt isn't good enough for my cock."

Laurie bowed her head in shame and began to make her way back to the bed. Slipping herself out of her shoes Lourie kicked off her jeans and panties as she stumbled over to the bed, got on top of Jackie and began to slowly lower herself down on the cock. Her pussy was still very sore from the abuse it had suffered at Donna's 'hand' and she struggled stretching around the strap on. However the slutty blonde was determined to get every single inch of that cock inside her and she willed herself not to stop lowering her body until she had every last inch of it inside her cunt.

Once she had completely lowered herself Laurie waited for a second, giving her pussy time to adjust before beginning to bounce up and down in Jackie's lap, driving the dildo in and out of her cunt. She didn't get far before there was a stinging slap to her already harshly beaten backside.

"Did I tell you to fuck that cock slut? I don't think so." Donna growled angrily, "Bent forward and stay still bitch."

The blonde obeyed, leaning forward until her breasts were pressed up against Jackie's as Donna knelt behind her to spit on her ass hole before pressing her dildo to it and began forcing her way inside. The second she felt pressure at the entrance to her back alley Laurie concentrated on relaxing her sphincter so that Donna's strap on could enter her shit shoot. The slutty blonde loved anal sex but she had never had anything quite as big inside her ass before and it stretched her to her very limits. But Donna would not be denied and sooner than could have been expected the redhead's hips came to rest against Laurie's buttocks, announcing she had been able to stuff every single inch of her strap on inside the usually bitchy blonde's butt.

Finally showing a little mercy Donna did not start slamming Laurie's shitter straight away, even giving the blonde a short time to recover before beginning to slide in and out of her, fucking her ass at a gentle but steady pace. Tonight was definitely about revenge and Donna would soon get some revenge out of Laurie's ass both figuratively and literally, but the redhead was not planning on seriously hurting Laurie and she knew she would if she just started pounding her pooper the first chance she got. Donna wanted Laurie to enjoy this, she wanted her to grow to crave this, and then in a few days when Laurie came back looking for seconds Donna would not give it to her. She couldn't wait to have the self-righteous homophobic slut Laurie Foreman begging and pleading for her to use her like the slut she was. To see Laurie grovel before her in such a way would be a far better revenge than beating her up because it meant that Donna had beaten and broken the blonde mentally as well as physically.

However Donna's plan had one little flaw in it, and that flaw's name was Jackie. The little brunette had never really been dominant or controlling inside the bedroom before she had become Donna's bitch and now after everything that had happened to her Jackie just couldn't get into the swing of fucking Laurie. She did her best, but her thrusts were awkward and clumsy. They really stood out next to the well timed pace of Donna's ass taming thrusts. Of course in reality all Jackie really needed to do was lie back and let Donna do all the work. Every time the redhead thrust into Laurie's ass she pushed the blonde downwards, impaling her on the cock strapped around the little brunettes waist and every time Donna pulled out, whether meaning to or not, Laurie would lift her body a little off Jackie's body, just enough so that some of the dildo would slide from her cunt. All this would be fine, but her mistress Donna had been very clear that she wanted them both to fuck Laurie and from the look in the redhead's eyes right now Jackie could tell that her mistress wasn't happy.

"Come on Jackie, you can do better than that!" Donna said, "Just think about all the things this whore has done over the years. Think about what she has done to our friends, to our families, to us!"

Her mistress's words really got to Jackie and the enslaved brunette started to think about all the pain and suffering Laurie had caused, not just to her but to her friends, and most importantly her mistress Donna. Laurie had never really had the opportunity to hurt Jackie's family but the bitchy blonde had stolen Michael away from her, and although that was a long time ago and the submissive brunette no longer cared about Michael Kelso in the way that she used to, it was definitely a painful memory which helped Jackie get into the swing of things. After that memories started to flood into Jackie's head. She remembered everything bad that Laurie had ever done to her, from boyfriend stealing, to name calling, to actually physically fighting each other and of course the blonde's contribution to her and her mistress's 'outing'. Seeing red Jackie grabbed Laurie by the hips and began to thrust upward with all her might, slamming her strap on in and out of the bitchy blonde's cunt.

"That's it Jackie, good girl, just like that," Donna encouraged her bitch, "Rip that slut's cunt wide open! Rip it wide! Rip it as wide as I'm going to rip her ass hole!"

While before Donna's words had been inspirational to Jackie now they were just a distant echo as the usually submissive brunette frantically pounded Laurie's pussy, delighting in the moans of pleasure coming from the blonde sluts mouth. Wanting to get even more moans Jackie slid her hands from Laurie's hips up to her top which she tore from her body so that she could get at her firm breasts. Once the blonde's boobs were finally free Jackie greedily cupped them in her hands and pinched the nipples. Not satisfied with merely pinching Jackie began to tweak, caress and even slap the blonde's breasts, the whole time her hips working in overdrive to slam her strap on through Laurie's cock hungry cunt.

Donna felt incredibly proud of her bitch as she helped her give Laurie the kind of double fucking a slut like her deserved. Although she was slightly concerned that Jackie might forget her place but she found it unlikely. Donna was fairly confident that she had beaten Jackie into submission, but even if the brunette got any ideas it wouldn't be too hard for her to put her in her place again. Oh yes, a nice round of hard spanking should do the trick, perhaps followed by a hard fucking. That would definitely help remind Jackie exactly who the bitch was around here. Well technically Laurie was the bitch tonight but that was only a temporary arrangement. Speaking of Laurie the redhead was tired of this slow and gentle butt fucking she had been giving her. It was about time that she started to give the blonde a proper pooper pounding. After all, Donna couldn't have her bitch out fucking her could she?

Increasing her grip on Laurie's hips Donna sped up her thrusts until she was in perfect sync with Jackie's, their dildos sliding in and out of the blonde's pussy and ass respectively.

The increase of the pace caused Laurie to go crazy, thrusting herself up and down in an attempt to get as much dildo into her hungry holes as possible. Unlike before when she had tried bouncing up and down on Jackie's poll the blonde was not stopped. If anything she was encouraged by harder groping, squeezing and fucking. It was a good thing to because Laurie was so lost in pleasure that if either of the other women had tried to stop her she might have had to make them regret it. Either that or she would have started crying, she wasn't sure which.

The truth was Laurie had never felt so much pleasure in her entire life and the blonde had known a lot of pleasure in her lifetime. It was probably because her submission seemed to be adding to her arousal, and the fact that this was something new and interesting, while at the same time something in which she was very much within her element.

Sure she had never been double fucked by girls before, although after tonight she was definitely going to have to make it her mission to do so, but she had been double fucked before and now that her cunt and ass hole were fully relaxed she was feeling nothing but pleasure, blissful, wonderful pleasure. While there was the familiar sense of growing pleasure in her fuck holes the bodies pressed against Laurie were soft and feminine and it was definitely giving her some unique sensations, sensations which she would spend the rest of her life chasing again. Before Laurie was just a slut, but now she was a bisexual slut who swore she was going to sleep with every hot guy and beautiful girl that crossed her path.

As if to put the explanation point on her submission Laurie's holes gripped down on the dildos inside them and she threw her head back in a long scream as she came. She had tried to hold off as long as she could, to enjoy this pleasure while it lasted, but it was all just too much and one climax after another rocked her body. Laurie's cunt was usually easy to please and it didn't take much to give her multiple orgasms, but she'd never had so many before that she had lost count. Tonight however was very different.

Jackie was not that far behind Laurie, the clit stimulator doing its job well to bring her off. Although the brunette's orgasm surprise to her a little and she quickly began to lose her rhythm to the point where it was only really Donna who continued to pound into Laurie.

Donna kept going long after Jackie stopped thrusting, wanting to prove a point about her dominance and superiority not just to Laurie but to Jackie as well but ultimately she had to allowed her climax to wash over her or she would explode. As her body tingled with pleasure Donna reached beneath her and squeeze down on both strap on's balls, releasing her cum which was stored in them into Laurie's pussy and ass simultaneously, marking the blonde slut's holes as hers to do with as she pleased.

When her climax was over and she was sure every drop of her girly liquid was inside Laurie the redhead slowly got up, pulling her strap on out of the blonde's now gaping back door and walked over to grab something off her table.

Laurie lay on top of Jackie panting in exhaustion, desperately trying to get over her orgasms. The blonde was also trying to figure out what had been squirted into her before she got the chance to ask her world went dark as something was placed over her eyes.

"Stay still slut," Donna said securing the blindfold, "Right, that should hold, come on Laurie," the redhead continued, as pulling Laurie off of Jackie by her hair and began to drag her towards the door, "We're going for a little ride."

***

Laurie had no idea where they were going. It seemed like they had been travelling for ages. She had been gagged right after she had been blindfolded before she had been escorted out of the Pinciotti household and shoved into something which was small and box-like. When she heard the car engine start up and her new home began to move she quickly figured out that Donna and Jackie had put her into the boot of their car. It was actually Donna's father's car but that didn't really matter. The fact was that Laurie's hands were still securely cuffed behind her back and all she could do was just lay there and wait to be let out.

Eventually the car came to a stop and she was pulled out. Finally they removed the handcuffs, but did not allow her to remove her gag or her blindfold. Donna and Jackie walked either side of her so she didn't trip or fall, but rather than comfort her Laurie found that even more nerve-racking.

When they apparently reached their destination the girls separated, Jackie going on ahead as Donna moved behind Laurie.

"Climb." Was the simple command as Donna pushed the blonde forwards.

Reaching out Laurie grabbed onto something that she could only guess was a ladder and began to climb. A little way in front of the blonde Jackie kept a close eye on her so that she didn't fall while Donna did the same from behind her. Reaching the top Donna and Jackie press Laurie up against some kind of circular wall and secured her to it. Then Laurie heard some kind of spraying sound and felt something land on her chest. Suddenly Donna removed Laurie's blindfold but the blonde couldn't really see anything but the dominating redhead in front of her.

"Listen up Laurie," Donna said angrily, "From now on if ever me or Jackie feel like using you in any way you'll do whatever we want without question. You'll be my bitch in the sense that I'll fuck you when ever I feel like it but you mean nothing to me. Your just a piece of ass. Jackie's my true bitch and that's never going to change. Oh, and if you ever, and I mean ever fuck with me or my bitch again they'll never find you!"

And with that Donna turned and left via the ladder, much as Jackie had done moments ago, and left Laurie to take a good look at her surroundings.

To Laurie's horror she realised that she was tied completely naked to the water tower and she had the word 'dyke' sprayed across her chest.

***

Donna and Jackie watched from the base of the water tower as Laurie struggled in her bounds. There were two ropes, one tieing Laurie's hands, the other her feet, keeping her in a spread eagle position. The ropes that they had put round the tower was just tight enough so that Laurie couldn't move more than a few millimetres. The ball gag was still securely inside Laurie's mouth and there was little or no chance that anyone would hear her mumblings from up there. All in all, a job well done.

Walking back to the car Jackie asked, "Mistress, what are we going to do about Eric and Stephen?"

"Don't worry Jackie," Donna said, smiling at her bitch, I have a plan."

Both girls looked up as a rather loud cry echoed in the wind. Laurie was obviously having more luck making noise with that gag in her mouth than Donna would have thought possible.

"What about her?"

"Oh, don't worry about her. We'll call the cops when we get home and tell them there's someone on the water tower. Hopefully she'll get arrested and spent the night in jail. It would be a perfect end to a perfect evening for her." Donna chuckled, as the girls got into the car they had borrowed from Donna's father, "And after this I doubt she'll bother us again."

Jackie bit her lip, thought for a moment and then said, "Mistress, do you think we could wait a while before we call the cops?"

Donna turned to Jackie and smiled, "We can wait as long as you want my little pet, as long as you want."

Jackie return the smile as Donna drove them home.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers