Donna's Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Of course, Jackie could also be moaning because she was enjoying the feel of Eric's cock inside her, but Donna couldn't help notice that Jackie was not moving up and down her boyfriend's shaft anymore, and briefly wondered why that was before quickly remembering she had told Jackie to stay still and hadn't told her to move again yet so Jackie was just being an obedient little bitch and doing as her mistress told her to do, and Donna couldn't fault her for that. She did want to see her start contributing though.

"Jackie, start fucking yourself on those cocks. Bounce up and down on those cocks for me my little bitch. I want to see my bitch bounce for her mistress's enjoyment." Donna ordered her bitch.

Quick to obey Jackie started moving herself up, down, back and forth as Eric and Donna fucked her, helping them move those cocks inside her, helping them fuck her, helping them dominate her.

Well, she helped Donna move her dildo inside her, helped Donna to fuck her, helped Donna to dominate her, while Eric just sort of laid there while she and her mistress did all the work? When men actually had the chance to fuck two girls shouldn't they do more than just lay back and enjoy themselves?

This annoyed Jackie. It didn't surprise her, but it definitely annoyed her.

Here she and her mistress were doing all the work while Eric did pretty much nothing but lay back and enjoy it. Shouldn't he be at least trying to fuck her? Wasn't this a huge fantasy for guys, having two girls

Her ex-boyfriend Michael had made the effort, and so had Fez for that matter, but for whatever reason Eric was just laying there.

Jackie didn't care what Eric's reasons were, to her this was another in about a thousand different signs that he wasn't good enough for her mistress.

Before they were in a mistress and slave relationship Jackie had told Donna time and time again that Eric wasn't good enough for her and now more than ever she wished the redhead would have listened. But their relationship had changed and Jackie certainly wasn't going to speak out against her mistress's boyfriend now, even if he didn't deserve to be in the position he was in.

On the bright side while Jackie was having to fuck her own pussy her mistress was doing a wonderful job fucking her ass, both girls easily establishing a steady rhythm, Jackie pushing her ass back against her mistress's strap on as the redhead thrust forward, the dildo going as deep into the brunette's bowels as possible and in doing so giving her as much pleasure as she could get from the speed.

Shortly after being enslaved Donna had taken Jackie's anal cherry and ever since then the redhead had been butt fucking the brunette when ever she got the chance. As a result Jackie had not only grown to love anal sex, but grown to crave it. Her ass needed to be fucked regularly, and luckily for Jackie her mistress was a great ass fucker, a fact the redhead was proving once again as she slowly stretched out Jackie's ass until it was nice and ready for a hard fucking, the submissive little bitch feeling nothing but pure pleasure as that dildo move through her bowels.

It wasn't long before Jackie was biting her lip and groaning, the desire to beg her mistress to wreck her rectum was overwhelming, but she needed to wait until her mistress gave her permission to beg for a hard ass pounding. Luckily she didn't have to wait too long.

"Mmmmmm Jackie, your ass seems nice and loosened up now, like it's ready to be fucked. Is it? Is your ass ready to be fucked? Are you ready for a ass fucking? Are you ready for a real ass fucking? Are you ready for your mistress to pound your ass as hard as she can, to use your ass for her pleasure?" Donna asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, I'm ready. My ass is ready. Please Mistress, pound my ass. Butt fuck me hard and deep. Give me a real ass fucking. Fuck my ass for your pleasure." Jackie quickly begged.

Before Jackie was even done begging Donna began to pick up the pace, her hips smacking off Jackie's ass cheeks with increasing force as Donna settled into giving her bitch a nice hard butt fucking.

Eric it seemed had become the forgotten man in all of this, but it was really, really hard for him to even think about complaining.

After all, Jackie's pussy felt so wonderfully tight on his member as she bounced up and down on him, and every time Donna would thrust into her bitch's butt Jackie's pussy would clench making an even tighter grip around Eric's cock and every time Donna pulled out of her bitch's butt Jackie's pussy would relax. This meant that Eric's cock was basically being milked, the constant feeling of super tightness, and then relaxation, super tightness, and then relaxation, super tightness, and then relaxation, driving Eric crazy.

Plus, although he wouldn't admit it out loud, the sight of his girlfriend ass fucking another girl was incredibly erotic. Sure he had been worried he was going to lose Donna to Jackie of all people, but now he knew that wasn't going to happen he could sit back and enjoy the sight of his girlfriend butt fucking another girl.

Soon he was enjoying it almost too much, Jackie's pussy clenching so roughly around his cock soon bringing him to the edge of orgasm, but before he had the chance to go over the edge he screamed out in pain as Jackie pinched his nipples, after she had been told to do so by her mistress of course.

"Sorry Eric, can't have you cumming in Jackie's pussy, its way to close to... an inconvenient time if you get my drift. You can still use her mouth and ass as sperm receptacles, but since I'm not quite done stretching out Jackie's ass you are going to have to wait to cum a little longer." Donna said.

Jackie smirked down at Eric smugly, happy he was denied his orgasm. After all, what had he done to deserve it?

He continued to lay there, not even bothering to thrust himself upwards into her, which would increase the pleasure they were both receiving, but no, he was still quite happy to just let her and her mistress do all the work.

Of course her mistress alone could have brought her to climax, the redhead's powerful thrusts into her ass skilfully bringing her to the edge in what felt like seconds and then keeping her there to maximise her enjoyment.

Donna was so good at this, so good at fucking her ass, and while Jackie might have wanted to cum what was far more important to her was pleasing her mistress, and if her mistress wanted to spend the rest of the night stretching out her ass Jackie would happily let her as there was nothing she wouldn't do for her mistress.

Once again Donna was pleased by Jackie's submission to her.

It was hard to believe that this was the same spoilt bitch that had made Donna's life once so difficult, but here she was, willingly lifting her ass up and back in time with Donna's inward thrusts, the brunette helping the redhead's strap on dick to go as deep inside her bowels as possible.

Donna just couldn't get enough of fucking Jackie's ass. She just adored ordering the other girl to bend over for her, Jackie doing it every time, willingly taking a dildo in her ass from another woman in what had to be the ultimate sign of submission. The old Jackie would have never have allowed a guide to sodomise her, but the new and improved Jackie happily bent over for her mistress at the click of her fingers.

The redhead always felt so powerful and superior when she fucked her bitch up the ass and this time was no exception, Donna grinning down at the sight of Jackie's tight little anal ring stretched obscenely around the head of her strap on, Jackie's bitch ass happily taking every inch of her mistress's cock to show she understood who was in charge.

Donna could have happily fucked Jackie's ass for hours, but it was becoming increasingly clear Eric wasn't going to last much longer and as much as the redhead adored sodomising her bitch it wasn't exactly doing much to help her reconnect with her boyfriend which was the whole point of the night.

So sooner then she would have liked Donna picked up the pace of the already hard pooper pounding until she was slamming Jackie's shit shoot with every ounce of her strength, the dominating redhead busting the submissive brunette's tailpipe all the way to climax and beyond.

Screaming out at the top of her lungs Jackie came, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her toes curling as her mistress not only made her cum with ease but made her go over the edge again and again and again. Donna never failed to make Jackie climax multiple times when fucking her up the butt however unlike before Donna pulled out a lot faster than Jackie would have liked, the brunette unable to stop herself from letting out a whimper of disappointment.

It hurt Donna to pull out so soon but she knew if she didn't she would get carried away and continue fucking Jackie's ass for so long and so hard that it would remain a gaping mess the entire night, not returning to its usual tightness for hours which wasn't the plan. She was supposed to just loosen her bitch's butt up, not destroy it. So after her first climax Donna pulled out, forcing herself not to squeeze the empty balls of her strap on out of habit as there was no point, after all Eric needed the hole to be loosened, not filled with someone else's cum.

Once she had pulled out Donna sat down on the bed with her back against the headboard and said, "Jackie, come taste your ass."

Eagerly Jackie crawled off Eric's cock and over to Donna, happily swallowing her mistress's cock and beginning to clean it of her ass juices.

Donna smiled at her bitch is obedience, lovingly stroking her hair as her head bobbed on the dildo. The redhead's smile turned into a laugh as she saw her boyfriend lying dazed and panting on the bed, his dick sticking straight upwards, seemingly harder than ever before and dripping with Jackie's juices.

"Get up Eric, I want you to fuck my bitch's ass." Donna ordered.

A lot of guys would have jumped at the chance to fuck Jackie Burkhardt up the ass but even after constantly getting his nipples pinched the effort of not cumming while being bombarded with pleasure had taken a lot out of Eric and as a result it was a struggle for him to even get up. However even before his girlfriend became a bisexual dom Eric knew better than to argue with Donna, and now he really, really didn't want to disappoint the redhead. So with a lot of effort he got up and shuffled over so he was kneeling behind his girlfriend's girlfriend.

Looking down at Eric's mouth fell open at the sight of Jackie's gaping ass hole, that once tight ring of flesh now open up allowing him a view into Jackie's bowels.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Donna asked her boyfriend, "Fuck Jackie's ass."

Eric opened his mouth to point out Donna might have loosened Jackie's ass up too much but he closed it again when he saw the look his girlfriend was giving him.

Not wanting to question the dominating redhead Eric placed his hard prick at Jackie's gaping back entrance and slid inside with ease, his cock sliding balls deep in a single thrust.

For a few seconds there was little or no friction, and then Jackie's ass clamped down on Eric's dick so tightly that the poor man almost immediately came on the spot. The fact that he didn't was a miracle of self restraint which Eric wasn't even sure how he pulled off, but gritting his teeth and desperately thinking of unsexy things he was just about able to do it.

After spending a few moments simply struggling not to cum Eric slowly and carefully pulled a few inches of his dick from Jackie's suddenly incredibly tight ass and then pushed all the way back in, groaning in pleasure as he did so.

Eric had been lucky enough in his young life to be able to stick his dick in a few places which were warm, wet and extremely tight but as much as he had enjoyed being inside Donna's and Jackie's mouths and pussies nothing could have prepared him for the heaven which was Jackie's ass.

It was so tight. So very, very tight.

He had to move slowly, but even at this pace it was better than any fucking he'd ever been part of, and it only got better as time went on and he somehow became more resistant to the tightness of Jackie's rear even though his pleasure only seemed to be increasing rather than decreasing.

It was a total mystery why he hadn't cum already but Eric wasn't about to question it, especially when he was having the best sex of his life which promise to get even better as he watched his girlfriend Donna moved to get involved in the action again.

While Eric was having the time of his life Jackie was missing her mistress Donna's dildo.

The length and the width of Eric's manhood was surprisingly satisfying, but it couldn't compare to the strap on the redhead had used and Eric certainly couldn't compare to his girlfriend when it came to skill.

It seemed incredibly odd to Jackie that someone not born with a cock could use one better than someone who was, but that clearly seemed to be the case in the Donna/Eric relationship. Perhaps Jackie's mistress should have been born a man. It would certainly make them being together easier as here in the 70s a serious girl on girl relationship was something rare in a big city and something unheard in the likes of in Point Place. Then again there wasn't anything about her mistress Jackie honestly wanted to change, and a one on one relationship didn't seem even possible so she didn't even know why she was thinking about it.

Jackie was awoken from her thoughts, not by the slow and mostly unexciting thrusts, at least when compared with her previous butt fucking, but by her mistress sitting down in front of her and spreading her legs.

"You look really pretty with a dick in your ass Jackie, but I think you would look even better with your face buried in my pussy while you are getting fucked up the butt." Donna said softly, gently grasping Jackie by the hair guiding her to her eager to be licked pussy, "So why don't you get that pretty face of yours in between my legs and ooooohhhhhhh... yes, just like that, oh, you're so good, so good at licking pussy. Mmmmmmm, you lick pussy so good Jackie, you lick your mistress's pussy so good."

Donna continued to moan encouragement as her faithful pet slid her tongue over her pussy lips, Jackie concentrating her licks on the redhead's clit to maximise her pleasure right from the start.

The more they were together the more the two girls could guess what the other wanted as if they were psychologically linked. Donna still occasionally guessed wrong but the redhead couldn't remember the last time her bitch hadn't anticipated her mistress's commands before she even made them.

This time was no different, Jackie's licks quick and to the point right from the start with no sign of teasing in sight. It didn't seem like the brunette was even thinking of breaking from her pattern to tease, which was exactly what Donna wanted.

As much as she loved to be teased sometimes after butt fucking her bitch Donna just wasn't in the mood for it. She was in the mood for some serious sexual pleasure and that's exactly what Jackie's sweet mouth gave her, the submissive brunette licking from top to bottom so the entirety of the redhead's cunt was stimulated, but making sure to allow her tongue to linger on Donna's clit, even twirling her tongue against it so Jackie could make her mistress moan.

Donna really began moaning when Jackie began taking her clit into her mouth and sucking on it, gently at first but with ever increasing force, the sensations forcing the redhead to forget all about her encouraging words and just lay back, moan and enjoy the talented mouth and tongue of her bitch.

Again Eric felt like a forgotten man as the two girls seem so preoccupied with each other, however it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to care as he was too busy concentrating on his own pleasure.

Eric had always been curious about what it would be like to fuck a girl's ass.

Kelso had bragged about how awesome it was to the point where despite his good looks and his reputation with the ladies Eric had to question whether Kelso was telling the truth. Subjectively Eric couldn't really claim that Kelso wasn't 'man pretty' but he was so dumb it didn't seem possible that any woman would put up with him and it never ceased to amaze Eric that so many did, apparently to the point where they would take it up the ass for him, which until now Eric hadn't realised how unfair that was.

Even Hyde had claimed to have butt fucked a girl before, although he had acted like it wasn't such a big deal, but still, this was what those guys had been experiencing while he had been missing out? How fair was that?

Eric should demand he and Donna do this all the time from now on... well, actually that was a really bad idea, and would probably lose him his girlfriend, so no, he would not be saying that, but hopefully this thing with Jackie would become permanent so he could experience the exquisite pleasure of a girl's rectum muscles squeezing down on his cock, making him feel like he was going to spurt at any moment, only able to stop himself by constantly remembering that if he did his pleasure would be over, and that couldn't happen, not yet. Not while he was having so much fun.

Donna wasn't aware that her boyfriend was thinking selfishly of himself rather than concentrating on fucking Jackie's ass to give both himself and the brunette the most pleasure possible, but then again Donna wasn't aware of anything but her own pleasure either. Of course in Donna's case it was all she had to worry about as she wasn't in a position to be giving Jackie pleasure. Jackie on the other hand was very much in a position to be giving the redhead pleasure, something Donna's bitch did eagerly.

The redhead arched her back and began to let out even louder moans than before as Jackie finally pushed her tongue inside her, penetrating her pussy and making Donna feel as if she was going to cream on the spot.

It took a lot of self-control but Donna was able to prevent herself from doing so in the name of continuing her pleasure for a longer amount of time. However unlike Eric that wasn't Donna's only reason for holding back. After all if she came too quickly and too often she would become too tired to continue, and Donna intended for the three of them to be fucking for hours to come.

Of course while Donna fully intended to keep this fucking session going for hours Jackie wasn't making it easy on her, then again Donna didn't want her too.

Donna loved everything Jackie was doing to her, the redhead lifting herself up to get more of her bitch's sweet mouth and tongue working on her while she continued moaning, in her own way letting her pet know what a good job she was doing.

Every time her mistress stroked her hair, or arched her back, or moaned it made Jackie's heart flutter so much it felt like it gave her more pleasure than Eric's lazy thrusts. However as much as Jackie would have liked to believe that to be true due to how much she hated Eric and thought he wasn't good enough for Donna it simply wasn't.

All the butt fucking she had taken lately, mostly from Donna, had turned Jackie into quite the little anal slut. The submissive brunette actually found herself craving the feeling of something sliding in and out of her ass, Jackie completely hooked on something she had once viewed as so humiliating and degrading.

It did feel a little humiliating to be having sex with Eric Foreman, but whether Jackie liked it or not he had been a contributing factor in her first set of climaxes and despite the fact that his cock was nowhere near the size of the dildo her mistress had used that slice of man meat was definitely driving Jackie towards at least one more orgasm, one which was drawing ever nearer as that dick slowly moved in and out of her ass, getting enough anal sweet spots in the process to get the job done.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers