Donna's Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

The girls Hyde had butt fucked before had all been anal sluts, but Donna's ass was so tight if the redhead hadn't admitted to already bending over for Eric a few times Hyde would have sworn she was a back door virgin. She also liked it enough to be one, her tight little rectum clamping down on his dick so fantastically that it was all he could do to cum on the spot.

Clearly all the other guys were suffering from the same problem, especially Fez, "Can... can we cum now? I need to cum."

"No." Donna said firmly, interrupting the other guys who all began to say something similar to her foreign friend, "Just... oooohhhhh, give us a minute... we're... we're close."

That was all the redhead could really manage as she was overwhelmed from the feeling of the double penetration, every thrust from Hyde's cock into her ass pushing her pussy down on Eric's dick, that relentless double pounding driving her right to the edge of orgasm. Donna could see that her bitch was also ready to cum, Jackie looking over at her, desperate for permission to go over the edge like she so desperately needed too.

"But Donna..." Kelso began to whine.

"You guys can cum once we have, and only in our mouths." Donna said firmly, letting out a long moan and then reaching over her to her submissive little pet, "Jackie, copy me... oh... and mmmmmm, and cum for me."

Jackie did as she was told, gasping as Donna began flicking her clit, the submissive brunette doing the same when she was in reach, rubbing her mistress's clit only a few times before the other girl went over the edge from a combination of clit, pussy and anal stimulations, Jackie going over the edge mere moments afterwards. So, almost exactly at the same time the two girls eyes rolled in the back of their heads as they both received some of the best orgasms of their life, both climaxing several times as both their fuck holes were taken deeply while their hard nipples connected and rubbed against the guys beneath them while they rubbed each other's clits. They had never been so completely stimulated before, the pleasure rocketing them to the highest high they'd ever known.

While the girls were cumming the guys were having to grit their teeth not too, and unsurprisingly not all of them could control themselves, Fez letting out an unintelligible sound which might have been from his native tongue or might have been simple jargon, either way it was the only warning Jackie got before he began unloading in her bowels.

Knowing she would be punished if she didn't Jackie pushed Fez off her, whimpering as she lifted up so Michael's big cock was pulled from her pussy first before she dropped down so Fez's cock was pulled from her ass.

The first and second shots from Fez's cock blasted into Jackie's back passage, but the third landed somewhere on her back and the forth landed directly into her mouth as she swallowed his dick and greedily took every bit of cum he had to give her before turning to Michael and taking his cock into her mouth just in time to get most of his seed blasted directly down her throat.

Noticing this was happening Donna copied Jackie's earlier movements, pushing back so she got off Eric and then dropped down and away from Hyde. The difference was she pulled both of them into her mouth at the same time, both dicks shooting the creamy loads directly into the back of her mouth, that white liquid sliding down her throat while she struggled to keep at least some of it in her mouth.

Once the guys had finished cumming Donna and Jackie gently sucked on the heads of their cocks, stroking the shafts to make sure they got every drop, before crawling over to each other.

Turning to the guys they open their mouths to show they both had some cum on their tongues before they then turned to each other for a long, drawn out kiss, sharing the cum between them before eventually pulling back, swallowing loudly and then turning back to the guys and opening their mouths so they could see there was no cum left.

"Wow." Fez said, more or less echoing the thought of every guy in the room who had all kind of collapsed onto the couch together in exhaustion.

"You like that?" Donna grinned, the guys nodding in response, "Well, we're not quite done yet. Jackie, go get my strap on."

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said submissively, crawling over to were the redhead's bag was.

"You see, that was fun and all but one thing I discovered about myself is that I'm very territorial when it comes to my bitch. I find it hot to watch anyone fuck her, but I always get this need to fuck her again right afterwards, like I need to re-establish my dominance over her or something. I know she knows who's boss around here, I just get this urge to show her sometimes." Donna explained as Jackie wordlessly knelt before her and held out the harness. The redhead, having already stood up, stepped into the device and let her bitch tighten it around her waist before Donna ordered the brunette, "Jackie, bring the coffee table back to where it was and bend over it."

"Yes Mistress." Jackie nodded, doing as she was told with her mistress kneeling behind her shortly afterwards.

"I thought I said no cumming inside us." Donna glared at Fez after she spotted a little cum leaking from Jackie's still slightly gaping ass hole.

"Sorry." Fez said meekly.

Donna just continued to glare at him for a moment before she turned her attention back to her bitch. The redhead had been planning to fuck Jackie's pussy and then her ass, but seeing Fez's cum leaking from the brunette's butt changed her mind.

After scooping most of the cum out with two of her fingers, allowing her time to lick it off and stretch Jackie out a little more, Donna pressed her strap on dildo against Jackie's butt hole and forcefully pushed forwards.

With Jackie's ass still loose and even a little gaping from the previous anal activity Donna was able to slide her strap on into her girl's butt without too much trouble. She still inserted her cock pretty slowly, but understandably not nearly as much as usual. From the way Donna's bitch moaned and pushed her ass back against her mistress it was clear that if anything Donna was going too slowly, but her choice of speed was not Jackie's choice to make. Regardless it wasn't that long before Donna's dildo was completely embedded in Jackie's back passage, and there was practically no pause before Donna began gently thrusting in and out of the other girl's pooper.

Donna again worried she was going too fast but her bitch's moaning quickly put those worries to rest. Jackie even began gently thrusting back at her, something under normal circumstances Donna might have scalded her and even punished her for, but Jackie was clearly just as horny as Donna was so she really couldn't fault her. Besides with their audience riveted to their every move and Donna far more in the mood to fuck than punish there was no way that Donna wasn't going to give her sweet little slave a serious shitter slamming.

There was however a problem with that. Donna was exhausted. Getting double fucked so roughly had taken a lot out of her. Her holes were tired and aching, the aching becoming flat-out painful with every thrust. After a while the pain faded to a dull ache, with that dull ache eventually fading too, but still the rest of her body felt it was about to collapse from exhaustion.

Really strapping on her dildo had been a mistake. She should have just called it a night, but her damn hormones had refused to let her. Now she just didn't have the energy for a hard fucking, even if both she and Jackie were in the mood for it and Jackie's ass hole was loose enough to take it. Donna needed a distraction so she could give Jackie a slow butt fucking for a little while and regain her strength. Luckily looking over at the guys the redhead got an idea.

"Hey guys, you up for more?" Donna asked.

"Yes, yeah, absolutely." The guys quickly agreed. They were just as exhausted as the girls, and at least part of each of them would have liked to have just relaxed, but none of them wanted to appear week in front of the others, and really what self-respecting guy under the circumstances would have said no thank you?

"Good, gather around my bitch's mouth." Donna said to them, before turning her attention to the other girl, "Jackie, I want you to clean those cocks of all our juices, and then suck each of the guys back to hardness until they're ready to cum, and then I want you to let them... all over your pretty face. I want to see them cover your pretty face in cum. And I want you to make sure you put on a real good show for me while doing it."

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said submissively, reaching out and grabbing the first cock which came into her reach and yanking it into her mouth.

The strong pull on his cock had Eric crying out in pain, the fact that he was already stumbling forward perhaps saving him from castration, but any pain was immediately forgotten as his semi-hard prick was quickly enveloped by Jackie's soft mouth, that warm and wet orifice quickly massaging his dick back to full hardness before Jackie turned her attention to doing the same to each of the other guys.

As they were now fully standing in front of her the other three guys didn't get the same initial pain that Eric did, only the tremendous pleasure that Jackie's mouth provided as she sucked each of them to hardness. Well, Jackie sucked Eric, Hyde and then Kelso to full hardness but by the time she reached Fez's dick it was standing to full attention due to how excited the foreigner was to watch the other guys getting their dicks sucked while anticipating a cock sucking of his own. In fact, the sheer anticipation of feeling those lips back on his cock alone could have gotten Fez fully aroused and the same anticipation almost fully worked on Hyde and Kelso.

Regardless Jackie sucked Fez anyway and then began to take each guy into her mouth in turn, making sure to give each of them an equal amount of time as opposed to concentrating on the dicks of her ex-boyfriends Michael and Steven. Her ex-boyfriends had the bigger dicks but Fez had done a good job of satisfying her pussy and Jackie would not displease her mistress by not properly including Eric.

So, wanting to keep all the guys as happy as possible, Jackie placed her body weight completely down on the coffee table and used her free hands to jerk off two of the guys while she sucked off a third. This unfortunately meant there was always someone left out, but Jackie moved quickly so it didn't matter too much, slurping loudly as she switched from bobbing up and down on just the head of each cock to deep throating the entire length of each guys shaft, the entire time her mind more on putting on a show for her mistress than actually pleasing the guys.

It wasn't that Jackie didn't want the guys to enjoy themselves. She truly did, just as she truly hoped this would restore some semblance of normality, or at the very least get them all back to being friends of some kind. However really, she would have to have been trying really hard to make the guys not enjoy getting their dick sucked and jerked off. Putting on a good show for her mistress was far more challenging, although from the sounds of it Jackie was achieving both her goals.

"That's it Jackie, suck those cocks. Suck them you little cock sucker. Suck those cocks while I fuck you up the ass!" Donna moaned, "Suck them. Slobber all over them. Make them explode in your pretty little cock sucker face. I want to see you coated in their cum. I want you to be dripping in it. Come on Jackie, you like facials so much, get one. Get yourself a creamy facial while I'm using your hot little ass for my pleasure."

Donna continued to throw verbal abuse at Jackie, however as the butt pounding continued she became less and less inventive with her words. The redhead was just having some difficulty being creative when it came to verbally berating her bitch as almost all of her current concentration was on ass fucking the other girl as hard as she could.

Sure, Donna had needed a little break to catch her breath but the distraction of Jackie sucking off the guys had done the trick. She had plenty of time to relax and regain her strength, and as an added bonus watching Jackie suck cock had been an incredible turn on, especially as she was doing it to please her.

Feeling totally revitalised Donna got down to some serious sodomising, pounding Jackie's butt hard and deep, occasionally throwing some dirty words her way, mostly referring to her as a cock sucker, but her main focus was drilling deep into her girlfriend's ass.

On some level Donna knew she was trying to prove a point. She might fuck the guys from time to time, and she would let them fuck Jackie, but no matter what Jackie was her bitch. She owned Jackie. She owned all her holes and every little other part of her. If the guys didn't know that already she would soon teach it to them, if not by violently butt fucking her bitch in front of them then she would find another way to prove it. No matter what it takes, she would get it through their thick heads that now Jackie Burkhart was the property of Donna Pinciotti.

There was no real doubt in any of the guys mind that Jackie was now Donna's bitch.

Eric and Hyde still weren't happy about it, and really they never would be. They're girlfriends had cheated on them with each other, and then their other friends to keep it quiet before ultimately leaving them for each other. Nothing could ever make that right, however the sex was a definite consolation prize, especially if it continued happening. Hell, the blow job they were both receiving alone was a nice consolation prize.

Meanwhile deep down Kelso and Fez were a little disappointed. Kelso had always secretly hoped he and Jackie would get back together, which looked more unlikely now than ever before, while Fez had been pining to be with Jackie since the moment he met her. However Kelso and Fez were also happy with the consolation prize they had just enjoyed, were currently enjoying and would definitely enjoy in the future if Donna kept her promise.

As all four guys minds drifted to the fun they could have in the future they lost their concentration on keeping from cumming. Some of them had been holding back in the hopes that they would get more sex, others were just hoping to make their blow job last as long as possible, but one by one they all came in quick concession.

Fez was first, the first shots of his seed firing straight down Jackie's throat, the other shots landing on her face as she took her mouth off his cock and jerked him in the direction of her open mouth. While she was stroking Fez she was doing the same to Eric, Donna's ex-boyfriend exploding his cum on Jackie's face as Fez's orgasm drew to a close. The first blast of cum from Eric's cock almost hit Jackie in the eye, the brunette girl closing her eyes just in time and keeping them closed as the rest of Eric's load was dumped onto her pretty face.

After wiping the cum away from her eyelid so she could open her eyes again Jackie went into jerking overdrive on her ex-boyfriends, getting their cocks as close to her face as possible as she prepared to take their loads. Seeing there wasn't much point in holding back as Jackie was no longer using her mouth both Kelso and Hyde gave up their last little bit of restraint and allowed their balls to tighten and then empty, their semen painting Jackie's face until she was practically a mask of white.

Once the guys had finished cumming Jackie swallowed what had landed in her mouth, taking down cum from four different guys in one gulp. It gave Jackie such an incredible thrill, as did remaining were she was with four different guys' cum covering her pretty face as her mistress violently drilled her ass from behind with her strap on.

Jackie had never felt more like a slut, especially when she took each head of the guys' cocks into her mouth for one brief finals suck to squeeze a few drops of semen out of each of them before swallowing that down and then just raising her ass and begging her mistress for more.

"Oh fuck me Mistress Donna, fuck my ass. Pound it hard. Ruin my rectum. Stretch it out so wide that I'll be gaping for days. Make it so I won't be able to sit or shit right for weeks." Jackie moaned, "Show me who's boss. Remind my unworthy whore ass that I fucking belong to you, that I'm your pussy eating, cock sucking, anal slut who you own. Make sure that I and everyone in here knows I'm your bitch."

"That's right bitch, you belong to me. You're my pussy eating, cock sucking, anal slut. I own you. I own your ass. I own your ass hole. I own every hole on your body. You're mine, and I'm going to fuck you so hard your going to be gaping for days. You won't be sitting or shiting right for weeks. You won't even walk right because I'm going to pound your ass so hard that you and no one else will ever forget that you're my bitch!" Donna screamed as she brutally fucked her bitch's butt.

Jackie cried out in joy as her bowels were turned to jelly under the now savage ass pounding she was enjoying, the sound of her mistress's hips smacking off her butt cheeks sounding deafening as it echoed throughout the room.

This was exactly what Jackie had been hoping for when she had enticed her mistress, the redhead now zeroing in on Jackie's ass hole like it was now her mission in life to destroy Jackie's back hole and leave it a ruined, gaping mess forever.

Looking up in a dreamy haze Jackie saw the guys staring at her and her mistress in shock and awe, slight worry on their faces, even from Eric, that she would be ok given the brutality of the pooper pounding. Jackie was touched by their concern, but they needn't have worried. Her rectum walls were as stretched out and loose as they'd ever been, her ass willingly accepting every thrust and no matter how brutal each of those thrust seemed they brought the brunette nothing but pleasure.

To further prove this point and stop the guys worrying about her, and to give herself more pleasure, Jackie hammered herself backwards against her mistress's bowel wrecking thrusts, causing the butt fucking to become even more vicious and savage, the two girls completely becoming lost in the perverted act of anal sex, one using it to try and prove to everyone in the room she was the other girl's bitch, while the other tried to use it to prove to everyone that the other girl was her bitch.

Both girls succeeded and in doing so climaxed many times over. The effect was more visible for Jackie as she screamed, wailed and writhed around so hard that she broke the coffee table, not that anyone cared at this point. Donna's orgasms were more subtle in nature, the only visible effects being the redhead's eyes rolling in the back of her head as she powered through the heavenly sensations so this act of total dominance over her bitch could continue for as long as possible.

Finally Donna ran out of strength and was forced to collapse on her still trembling bitch, at the last second squeezing the balls of her strap on so her stored up cum which was inside them squirted out of the dildo and deep into the brunette's bowels.

Jackie's eyelids fluttered as her rectum was once again decorated with her mistress's cum, her owner marking her territory, that liquid filling Jackie's butt just another way of letting her know that she was Donna's bitch.

Out to further prove this Donna waited until every drop of her stored up cum was deep inside Jackie's ass before leaning forward and nuzzling the other girl's neck, digging her teeth into the soft flesh to mark her as hers in a way which would still be visible after they had put their clothes back on, before she slowly pulled out of Jackie's butt hole and stood back.

"Jackie, get up, turn around and bend over in front of the guys and spread your ass cheeks." Donna ordered.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers