Donna's Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

As quickly as she could Jackie got up on shaky legs, turned around, bent over so her ass was pointing towards the guys and then spread her cheeks. In doing this she gave the guys a perfect view of her ass hole which was now stretched out and gaping obscenely after the brutal fucking it had just taken, her mistress's cum slowly oozing from her open back door as the redhead came to stand beside her, grinning in triumph.

"What are you Jackie?" Donna asked, looking directly at the guys.

"I'm your bitch, Mistress Donna." Jackie said submissively, her gaping ass hole still leaking her mistress's cum in testament to this, "I'm Donna's bitch."

***

A few years later on the 31st December 1979 Jackie was lying in Donna's arms as around them their friends began counting down the end of the decade.

When they first officially got together things had been very awkward, but eventually normality returned, all be it with the slight change of the two girls of the group dating, which delighted Kelso and Fez, Hyde quickly becoming cool with it as opposed to pretending he was, and Eric eventually becoming as cool with it as he ever would.

Jackie's father had disowned her when she came out to him but as he was in jail and penniless there was nothing he could do to stop his daughter from doing whatever she wanted. Jackie's mother and Donna's parents were far more supportive, as were the Foreman parents, although they tended to just ignore the subject as it embarrassed them.

Now both attending college as roommates both girls were out and proud, however both were concerned what the future would bring outside of their mostly accepting college.

Little did they know they had nothing to worry about as eventually Donna would become a successful businesswoman, able to provide her little housewife/bitch with the life of luxury she had been born for, which was pretty impressive considering Jackie's expensive taste.

Of course as the 70s drew to a close they couldn't help worry what the future would bring.

"What do you think's going to happen to us in the 80s mistress?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know my pet." Donna confessed truthfully, kissing her bitch's head softly before stroking it as the countdown to the end of the 70s and the beginning of the 80s rang in their ears, "But whatever happens, we'll face it together."

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers