Donna's Boating Weekend

Story Info
Fucking on the lake.
5.1k words
3.93
127.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I met and fell in love when we were 20 years old. Love at first sight. Before we were married, I confided to him that I had made love to over three dozen guys before him although I hadn't lost my virginity until I was eighteen. This didn't phase Scott at all, in fact, it sort of turned him on. I was a very skilled lover with a very strong sex drive. When I turned 28, I embarked on a career that I knew would keep us separated on occasion. We were accustomed to having sex almost every day. I was worried about loosing him in my absence. I promised to be faithful, but he knew that there was no way that my sex drive would allow that. He suggested that we experiment with an open marriage. He suggested that we could have "recreational" sex as I had before we met and that we could separate lust from love. He also felt that as long as I saved my "love" for him, that he could handle me spreading my lust around. We discussed it and laid down some ground rules: total honesty, sharing when possible etc.

I am a 5'4" blonde, with 36DDbreasts, great legs and a perfect ass. I am a petite (122 lbs). In bed I am a tiger, always getting my lovers to cum several times. I like it on top, and recently added anal sex to my repertoire. My first lover was a young guy (23 years old) that Scott met in high school. We had become an intimate triad over the past couple of years. We spent most week-ends at our house or his, at his cabin, or outdoors where we live in Arizona. Besides making love to Gary with Scott as a 3-sum, I also spent a lot of time with him when I was out of town, and often had "lunch" at his house. Gary was a good lover, Scott's age and in good shape. He had a slightly hairy chest and although his cock wasn't as thick as Scott's, it was very long. I liked the way it stretched me. I loved the way my pussy felt after we made love. It was a wonderful combination of wet, hot and sloppy, which is just the way Scott liked it.

Gary liked boating, fishing and water skiing and owned a large cabin cruiser that he kept on Lake Pleasant. In the bow was a very comfortable bed that was as wide as a queen size towards the aft and came to a point in the bow. He invited us over for a four-day week-end cruise to "christen her" as he put it. We showed up Friday afternoon with beer and wine coolers in hand and were soon cruising around the lake. We set anchor around sunset I one of the coves. I had slipped below while Gary and Scott were anchoring. I stripped my bikini off as soon as I got below. I was getting turned on fast as I lit some candles and walked around below deck naked. I crawled onto the bed with my head to the bow and began to rub my shaved pussy. Gary enjoys watching me masturbate and I wanted to pleasantly surprise him when he came down. Scott volunteered to stay on deck for a while allowing Gary and I to get intimate.

When Scott finally got to bed, what a sight greeted his eyes! I was on top of Gary with his thick cock inside me. Our heads were towards the bow and my husband got a great view of Gary's long cock plowing in and out of my stretched pussy, illuminated romantically by candle light. Gary is so long and thick that his thrusts carried my labia lips into and out of my wet pussy. I later told Scott that Gary had mounted me upon reaching the bed with no foreplay and came in about three minutes the first time due to his excitement. Afterward i had sucked him up hard again and mounted him. He had great control after already cumming and we had been screwing for about fifteen minutes when Scott showed up. He stripped and hopped onto the bed. I reached for my husband's hand and we both smiled contentedly at him as we fucked. I started to really squeeze his cock and Gary soon flooded my pussy with his second load of cum.

I slowly climbed off Gary and straddled my husband's erection. I guided his cock inside my pussy. I was overflowing with our combined juices. It flowed all over Scott's cock and soon it was running down his balls. It was wonderful! I had a mind-blowing orgasm myself. Afterwards, I slid off Scott and lay between them. Scott could tell that I wanted more and told me to satisfy my desires. I kissed him passionately and turned to Gary again. It didn't take me long to get him hard again and soon he was between my legs guiding his thick cock into me. Scott fell asleep watching us fuck in the candle light. In the morning I woke up in Scott's arms, still naked. Gary had already pulled anchor and we were cruising towards the far end of the lake. We dressed and joined Gary in the cockpit (a word that I kept making lewd comments about).

It was a warm day, and they had taken me across the lake for a picnic. The sun shined down on us strongly, despite the fact that it was only 7:00 in the morning. The sun's heat was made bearable by the cool breeze coming off the lake, not fifty feet from our blanket. The lake was quiet, since it was early morning, and the only activity on the lake was a small fishing boat in the distance plying the gentle waves. Gary was lying on his back and I was lying at a right angle to him with my head on his chest. I listened to his strong heartbeat as his chest slowly raised and lowered with each breath. The sun was warm on my back, and I enjoyed the solitude of their campsite, which was surrounded by large rocks on three sides. His hand, rested on my back, and felt cool as it moved up my bare skin toward my neck. He began to rub my neck and shoulders, but his hand never dropped below the string tying the top of my bikini.

His hand was large and I could feel its strength as he slowly kneaded my muscles. As he did, I felt the tension ebbing away and a feeling of warmth enveloped me. I moved a little closer and slid a bit further up his chest, my breasts rubbing against him. I then repositioned myself in a more parallel position, with my leg draped over his. He sighed softly as his hands continued to move over my back, now rubbing a little harder and faster. I noticed his heartbeat and breathing accelerate slightly in response to my movements. To tease and arouse him a little more, I moved a little closer and placed a hand on his stomach, just above the waist of his bathing suit. His breathing and heart rate quickened, and I smiled to myself. I began to trace circles on his stomach, and as my index finger found its way to his navel, he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. I brought a finger to my mouth and wet it with my saliva.

Inserting my wet finger into his navel, I traced its circle, knowing the sensation and suggestion would arouse him further still. I was enjoying this; and so was he. His hand moved slowly down my back, pausing briefly to untie my top, whose ends fell to either side of me. I didn't move, keeping my breasts firmly buried in his chest. His hand continued to the small of my back, and I could feel his strength as he massaged me there and simultaneously pulled me closer to him and up his chest. I liked the way he was able to move my body around. He was both strong and gentle, and I liked that; I liked feeling that I was the object of his desires, but also that I was able to arouse him so quickly and fully. To confirm my effects on him, I allowed my hand to drift over his shorts, where I felt his erection. My hand lingered over his cock for a moment, and then I continued southward until I felt the hem of his shorts.

I ran my fingers up inside the shorts, along his leg. I massaged the inside of his left thigh for a minute or so, and then did the same with his right. My hand returned to his crotch where I now felt wetness through his shorts. I allowed my thumb and fingers to grasp his cock through his shorts. He was rock hard and his hips moved slightly upwards, involuntarily, in response to my touch. His fingers slipped inside my bikini bottoms, and moved along my waist. His hand reached down further and cupped a cheek of my rounded ass. Using it for leverage, he pulled me closer. As I moved up his chest, my top stayed where it was, leaving my breasts to travel over his chest, skin-to-skin. I raised myself up slightly, so he could enjoy the sight of my naked breasts. I was a little surprised at how large and erect my nipples stood. He felt those hard nipples, and put his hands under my arms to lift my chest up.

My breasts dangled invitingly over him, and he raised his head toward them. He kissed the left nipple, and then circled it with his tongue. He then sucked it into his mouth and allowed the suction to hold it there, as his tongue traced circles around it. My nipple swelled, and he bit it gently and allowed his tongue to flit over it. I felt my temperature rising and was momentarily disappointed when he allowed my breast to escape from his lips. He shifted me slightly over him and then repeated the same delicious steps with my right breast. He held my chest above him as he went from breast to breast. I was becoming very excited, feeling my wetness and a burning between my legs I hadn't felt since the night before. Increasingly caught up in the moment, my hand searched out his cock. Its location was indicated by ample wetness, and I ran my fingers along its length, causing him now to moan.

I slipped my hand inside his shorts and caressed him. I could feel that the head of his cock was swollen and I rotated my palm around it to spread its hot lubrication. Then, wrapping my fingers around the shaft, I moved my hand down to the base, spreading his juices liberally along the length of his shaft. His hand moved more deeply into my bottoms, and his fingers followed the crack of my ass, over my anus where they paused a moment, to my vagina. I was very wet, and his fingers were covered with my essence. He wanted to taste me and to be as one with my body. He sat up, causing me to roll off his chest. He guided me onto my back on the blanket, and positioned himself on his knees between my legs. He gently removed my bottoms and took my ankles in his hands, spreading my legs. He bent down and kissed my left knee, and began kissing my legs, moving toward my thigh and pussy.

He would kiss me softly, allowing the warmth from his moist lips to explore my inner thighs. His lips and tongue moved slowly toward my vagina. When his mouth reached my labia, he kissed them slowly, allowing his warm breath to tease me. I arched my back toward his mouth, wanting to feel his tongue between my legs, but he moved back down my leg to my right knee. He is such a tease, I thought, but enjoyed the building anticipation. By the time his lips reached my vagina, I was awash with desire. Bringing his face to within a few inches of my pussy, he ran his thumbs from the top of my labia to the bottom, separating them slightly. He then spread my lips, exposing my clit, which stood erect. I thought I would explode with pleasure as he sucked my clit into his mouth and caressed it with his tongue. His tongue danced over my clit and he worked it slowly and patiently.

I realized that he was going to make me cum first, and that there was nothing to do but enjoy the ride. i reveled in being the object of his affections, and closed my eyes to concentrate on my pleasure. My juices were flowing freely, and I could smell my own sexuality. He played with my clit, and devoured every bit of my lubrication. He wanted to take me higher, and so while he continued to play with my clit, he slipped one and then another finger slowly into my pussy. I moaned loudly as his fingers disappeared inside me. He never once stopped sucking, licking, and nibbling on my clit while his fingers slowly and methodically penetrated and retreated from my pussy. However, it was when one of his fingers began to move in circles around my anus that I could hold back no longer. My body convulsed as I climaxed.

My orgasm came in waves and took complete control of my senses, both inner and outer. I was helpless as my body lurched uncontrollably. My husband just sat back and watched, smiling as Gary got me off. Even as the spasms of pleasure enveloped me, I felt my insides washed with the hot fluids of the orgasms, which crashed down upon me like a series of tidal waves. When I could no longer take another orgasm, I gently pushed his head away from me and laid there, holding myself while I regained control of my body and my senses. When my body stopped quivering, I sat up and kissed him hard on the lips. I could taste my juices on his lips, and I thrust my tongue deeply into his mouth as I pushed him down onto his back. I stood on my knees, with my legs spread so he could take in the soaked gap between my legs and my naked breasts.

I bent forward and let my nipples brush against his chest. I then removed his shorts and bent toward his cock to kiss it. My tongue circled around the head of his cock, pausing briefly at its opening to suck the cloudy tear of lubrication that had formed there. I parted my lips slightly and moved them down the shaft of his swollen cock; all the way to the base. The combination of my hot saliva, the pressure of my lips, the gentle sucking, my flitting tongue, and my hand on his balls brought him to the edge of orgasm. I sensed it, and backed off to prolong his pleasure. When he seemed to have regained some control, I set upon him again, and did so several times, bringing him to the edge of orgasm. After several minutes of this divine torture, he could stand my teasing no longer. He rose and pushed me onto the blanket. This was no longer a time for foreplay.

He took hold of my ankles and spread my legs wide apart. My pussy, still wet from my orgasms, invited him inside. He held his cock by the shaft and positioned it outside my vaginal lips. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him into me. He slid into me and he pushed himself as far in as he could. My pussy felt soft, firm and hot, all at the same time. He began to fuck me slowly, and our bodies found their rhythm and began to move as one. To improve his penetration, he placed his hands under my ass, tilting my hips forward slightly. He began to move faster. My nails instinctively sunk into his back as he moved faster still. His pelvis was slamming into mine and his balls were audibly slapping against my loins. I felt his body tense and heard his breathing become more shallow and faster.

"Come in me", I implored.

That's all it took, because his body shuddered as I felt wave after wave of hot cum shooting into me. He grunted and then shouted as he was overcome with pleasure. His orgasm drove me over the edge and I came again; again as violently as before. We laid there, cumming and holding on tightly to each other until we were both spent. As we fell apart, I wrapped myself in the blanket. Scott kissed me gently and pulled me close to him. I fell into an exhausted deep sleep in his arms, but not before wondering to myself how love-making could be so fulfilling and anticipating its future rewards and excitement for the rest of our weekend. When I awoke refreshed about an hour later, Scott and Gary mentioned that apparently we had an audience during our sex romp. They pointed to a couple fishermen in a small craft a couple hundred yards off shore. Feeling naughty, I stood up and discarded the blanket and took a stroll to the water, my naked breasts bouncing the whole way.

Later we cruised down the water and up into another cove. The boat had come to a complete stop. It was so quiet and peaceful. I was staring up into the deep blue sky as Scott's lips began to suckle my tits. First one, then the other he sucked. Then he tweaked my nipples between his fingers and thumb. They became as hard as little pebbles. My husband worked his magic on my nipples with his lips and his right hand came down inside my cutoffs. I reached down, loosened the button and the zipper. His tongue flicked across my nipples and his hand was now quickly inside of my labia.

"Oh yes, Honey!" I said.

He gazed into my eyes, kissed me again and I felt his finger come between the moist lips of my pussy. Up and down my wet crevice he probed. He found my clitoris and touched it lightly. His lips were going from one nipple to the other when his finger ached up and touched me on that very sensitive spot that sent shivers through my body.

"Oh my God, Scott!" I said in appreciation.

As my husband continued to fondle me, I dropped my right hand down to his legs. I found his zipper and began lowering it. He helped me by pushing his briefs along with his shorts down to his knees. I found his nice hot hard cock and I touched him.

"Oh baby!" he said.

Scott then got up, kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his briefs and shorts. I silently watched him. He stood in front of me with his hard cock at my lips. He pulled his sport shirt over his head, messing up his well-groomed hair as he did. The head of his cock was a deep red and his pre-cum glistened in the sunlight. I pushed my thong and cutoffs on down over my ankles and tossed them to the floor of the boat. Scott then came up over me and straddled me, placing his cock between my tits.

"Here's another present for you babe," he said with a grin on his face.

I slid down a little further on the seat so I could take his cock into my mouth. I licked the shaft from the bottom to the head of his cock. I then wrapped my full lips around him. He lowered himself to me and I took him all the way.

"That's it," he said.

Scott reached back behind him and found my waiting pussy. He started to finger fuck me as I continued to suck his cock.

"Hmmm!" I moaned when he started to rub my clit. Then I took all of him! All the way to the base of his cock!

"Oh yeah!" Scott cried out. He moved himself closer and I could feel his pubic hair against my lips.

He then placed his finger deeper up inside my pussy and found that wonderful spot up from my clit. He increased the pressure of his finger there.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," I moaned, as I drew back for some air.

I took him again in my mouth and he slowly started to fuck my face as Gary watched. I love sucking my husband and I loved the way he was fingering me. There was a boat off in the distance and the guy, noticing Gary's boat wasn't moving, started over toward us to see if we might need some help. The fellow maneuvering the boat soon realized what was happening and changed his direction, gentleman that he was. His companion also knew, though he appeared to want to take a closer look. He grabbed some binoculars, looked up and saw exactly what was going on, in great detail. He could probably see that this Scott's cock was in my mouth. He couldn't stop watching and probably got quite a big hard-on as I did. His friend saw what he was doing and took the glasses from him to get his own peak.

Scott and I were about to reach our climax when Scott slowed down, glanced over the side and got up from me. He noticed the other boat.

"We better get moving", he said to Gary, "I think we have some neighbors."

"Oh shit!" I said, as I quickly slipped back into my cutoffs while Scott got back into his shorts. Gary got behind the wheel and started the engine.

"Come up here, Donna," he called to me, "Sit on my lap and we can drive this thing out of here together."

Gary told me that we had nothing to worry about. The boat was too far away for them to see anything, he said. The notion that anyone might be watching with a pair of binoculars hadn't entered my mind earlier. In the meantime, I moved over to Gary and positioned myself up on his lap. He was starting to grow firm, so he reached down and positioned his cock upwards to enjoy the feel of the crack of my ass through his shorts. I took hold of the wheel and scooted my ass up and down on his lap. I could feel his cock as it hardened beneath me. I pushed the throttle forward all the way. As I did, Gary came up hard between my cheeks. The bow of the boat rose so high that I couldn't see a thing. Gary pulled the throttle back and slowed things down a little and the boat leveled out nicely.

12