Donna's Boating Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying being the pilot. I pushed the throttle forward again and giggled as the engine roared, and as Gary jabbed me again with his cock. The bow penetrated the water like a hot knife cuts through butter, like a hot cock penetrates my wet pussy. The act symbolized what was about to follow. Soon Gary's hot cock would come up and penetrate my waiting wet pussy. The wake of the boat tossed a light mist across my face. It was refreshing, as the rays of the sun had already heated my lips, and the wind was running through my hair.

"That's right," he said, as I scooted down tighter against his cock. I love feeling his hardness between the crack of my ass.

I then felt his hands reach up to cup my tits. Gary began to pull and pinch my nipples. His lips started to kiss my neck; then he began to bite and nibble on my shoulder muscles, giving me a massage with his teeth.

"Gary, I'm not going to be able to drive this damn thing with you doing all that."

"Just slow down a little and keep straight east. You won't run into anything." The other boat was already out of view.

He reached down and slipped his finger in my cutoffs and began to play with my pussy. I was soaked with anticipation. His finger penetrated me and went up further to my clitoris. He began rubbing it from side to side then he rubbed it up and down.

"Oh, Gary, oh, yes," I said.

His pushed his finger in deeper and arched it back like he was beckoning someone to come near him. When he did, he hit my magic spot right on the button.

"Oh my God!" I said, "Wonderful."

Gary placed just a little more pressure there and I thought I might cum right then. The boat continued to soar eastward, though neither of us particularly cared where we were heading.

"This is great!" I said.

Gary stood up a little, just enough so to lower his shorts. I felt his cock spring forward as he did and it slapped up against my ass cheeks. His cock was hard and it was hot. I never even dreamed of getting fucked while piloting a boat at twenty-five knots. But as I moved the throttle up and felt the incredible power of the engine increase speed, the idea of feeling his cock enter my pussy grew more and more exciting. The boat was now running wide open at about 50 knots.

"Hey, babe, get out of your cutoffs and scoot your pussy down on my cock here," he asked.

I stood up and removed them. I could see his hard cock as I bent over. His cock was standing up high from the seat and I couldn't wait to slide down on it. I sat down slowly on his cock, feeling his head penetrate my moist lips. Then I lowered myself more, one inch at a time. I was trembling in anticipation of feeling his whole cock enter me. I took his full shaft up deep between my thighs. As he penetrated me, I felt his hot cock and his velvet hardness.

"Hmmm," I moaned.

"I want you Donna," he said. "I've been dreaming of this for weeks now."

Gary grabbed my hips forcefully and thrust himself deep into my pussy. He delighted in felling my hair blowing in the wind across his chest. Gary bounced me high with one, two, then three rapid jabs into my pussy. I hung on the steering wheel tightly, bobbling up and down as I did. My tits were bouncing rapidly as well. I had never been fucked like this in my life. I wondered if I might fall out of the boat. Gary cut the throttle some and started fucking me like he was out of control.

"YES, YES" I moaned. "FUCK ME, GARY, FUCK ME!" I cried out.

He slowed the boat even more, almost to a complete stop and again bounced up into me. Gary was thick and hard and he filled me completely. My pussy fit him like a smooth moist glove. He relaxed a moment to catch his breadth. I then started going up and down on him as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. Gary tightened his grip on my hips now and bit into my back as I came down on his cock. He then reached over, turned the key and cut the engine completely.

"I'm going to drive you now baby. Let's get on the bow seat," he suggested.

I got up from him and lowered myself to the front seat of the boat, right between the bow and the passenger compartment. I spread my legs wide open to him. I looked up and watched as he stood there and starred at me. He held his cock in his hand for a moment. He licked his upper lip in anticipation. I continued to watch as he got on his knees and slowly brought himself to me. I was trembling in anticipation. Then I felt his lips on my neck and felt his hot cock enter my pussy. First the head, then he reamed me hard with his full shaft. I tightened my legs up around his waist as he penetrated me, taking him as deeply as I could. He took me again and again. He reached down under me and grabbed my ass as he lunged into me. It felt like he was bigger now, somehow filling me even more completely. I felt his cock jab into me at one angle then at another.

Then he reversed himself as if he was trying to touch every inch inside my pussy. His hands were squeezing me tightly then he stuck his finger into my asshole. I felt him slide in, then up and down, then in and out. Faster and faster his cock and his finger penetrated me. Harder and harder I felt him. My body started that tremble and roll with a rolling that signaled a tremendous climax was soon on its way. We were each grinding our pelvis into each other making circles first this way then that way. I started to roll. I felt his cock begin to throb. An incredible pressure had been building and building deep within his loins and it had to be released. Then it started to pulsate and expand.

"OH, OH, OH!" Gary called out.

His spurting began. Once. Twice. Then again he spurted his hot cum into me.

"AHHH," I cried, as I exploded.

As he spurted his hot cum deep into my pussy, my whole body shook and the trembling and the rolling increased. Everything deep within me was erupting. His cum hit me deeply inside my cervix. I could feel his cock spurt again, and again.

"OHHH," I cried out as the deep, deep quake trembled within me.

It felt like the waves of the lake were rolling up and down my torso. My pussy quivered! I could hardly catch my breath.

"YESSS!" I cried.

We both reached an incredible ecstasy at the same time, and it took a long time to slow down. Things finally did slow, though the after quakes still continued. Gary held me tightly as we tried to catch our breath. He didn't let go of me until my vaginal muscles had milked him dry. I could see two birds circling the boat above. I wondered if they had been watching us.

My husband sat next to us with a Cheshire grin on his face, then said, "Way to go Bro!"

12