Donna's Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

He reached down picked her off the ground and brought her over to the bed where he playfully tossed her.

Suddenly getting more serious Matt roughly pulled her skirt and panties off. Donna had never seen such a focused and determined look on a man's face before as her legs were splayed to and fro. He put each hand under her knees and forced her knees to her chest exposing and raising her pussy and ass for him to devour. She was now fully exposed and Matt had total control to do what he wanted. She felt helpless yet it triggered an erotic adrenaline in her that seemed to match Matt's.

He didn't hesitate and planted his mouth right over her mound. Donna was overwhelmed with emotion while looking at this stranger totally devouring her cunt. He then continued his licking and sucking right down to her asshole. He tongued her asshole for what seemed like minutes. She didn't know why but she thought about Greg and how he would never have dared anything so brazen. All the lights in his bedroom were on so when Matt stopped to look down on Donna she was embarrassed to see his face so wet with her juices, some of which were dangling off his nose. His whole face was glistening and the room was taken over by her strong odor. The total over stimulation to her senses was complete.

Matt moved up to kiss her. Donna could taste herself on him. He told her to, "Lick my face like you would a pussy," which she found strangely a turn on. I mean she was no lesbian but the combination of smells was overpowering for her. She licked his lips and nose and eyes and all the places she could see her juices. He was breathing heavily into her mouth as he stuck his tongue deeper and deeper.

He hovered over her and they were nose to nose when he said, "Look at me." She stared right at him as he started fingering her and rubbing her clit. She looked down and could see his massive dick waiting outside her pussy ready to make his entrance. She was scared and nervous as he looked so big compared with her tiny waist and hips. She knew however this was what she wanted, well not so much what she wanted but more like what she needed.

She whispered in his ear for him to, "Come inside me, I'm on the pill," but he just stared at her and smirked.

Matt pushed the head of his dick into her cunt and even though she was overly lubricated it was still a struggle. She felt pressure down there as well as some pain. She told him to go slow but he ignored her and continued. This train had left the station and there was no stopping it. She grunted softly as he continued. Finally the head of his penis pushed through into her cunt. He paused and looked Donna up and down and got even more excited.

He had her were he wanted her... she was a hot and desperate wife willing to do just about anything to get laid...she was so beautiful, beads of perspiration had formed above her upper lip and forehead, her nostrils were flared and her breath smelled of sex, her tits were enlarged and her nipples were swollen to almost bursting. As he looked down past her flat stomach to her pussy he could see how her blonde pubic hair had formed a peak that provocatively parted down the middle where his big dick was planted.

Donna felt the air rushing from her lungs as Matt pushed forcefully into her. Her cunt felt like it was stretched to the limit and that soon she would be split in two. She squeezed his arm as a signal for him to slow down but he wouldn't have any of it. He pinned her arms at the wrist above her head with one hand and started to pump furiously into her, she could see in his eyes that he had lost total control. Donna totally surrendered. She spread her legs wider and opened up to him as much as she could, trying to look him in the eyes as he bore into her. In her delirium she could hear and feel the unmistakable sound of his heavy balls slapping at her anus. He was soon bottoming out inside her, Donna was in ecstasy, she had felt nothing like this her entire life.

She started to have physical feelings in her womb that she had never experienced. His dick was hitting every nerve in her lower body. She started to cry out into his mouth. He put his hands under her ass and spread her ass cheeks. He then started wiggling a finger up her ass, which sent her rocketing into orgasm. She screamed and yelled and made nonsensical noises for what seemed like minutes. Matt also came at the same time screaming as he pumped what seemed to her like a gallon of cum up inside her.

After a few minutes with her eyes shut tightly, Matt rolled over slowly and as his dick left her pussy she felt a stream of cum trickling out running down forming a pool on the bed, tickling her asshole along the way. Her eyes still closed she turned away from Matt, both of whom were totally spent. There was a visible smile on Donna's face that showed her satisfaction as she whispered, "That was the best sex I have ever had in my life...no more small dicks for me." With that they both fell fast asleep.

She woke hours later as the sun was just making its appearance along the horizon. The lights were still on everywhere in the room as she reached down from the bed to the floor and grabbed her Iphone where it somehow had landed the night before. She checked the time and to see if there were any messages. It was 5:30 am and there were no messages, thank god she thought to herself. Lucky for her Greg would never call her hotel room only her cell.

As she lay there on her stomach she felt soft kisses being planted on her lower back. She started to giggle but kept still, enjoying the attention. Matt's attention was now going lower as he started kissing her ass cheeks. She felt somewhat exposed and self-conscious but not enough to stop him. She thought about what she must look like. She felt dried saliva and cum all over her body, she imagined her hair was probably a mess and she didn't want to fathom what her breath smelled like.

But the intensity of Matt's kisses was getting her all excited again. Greg had never shown much interest in her ass and she liked this newfound attention. It was a dirty, naughty feeling that sent shivers across her stomach and thighs.

Matt with his hands on her waist gently raised her ass in the air. With a hand on each cheek Matt gently spread her ass cheeks. Donna was embarrassed yet excited and buried her face into the pillow. Matt reached underneath and started rubbing her mound while playfully tugging at her pubes. While doing this he was also blowing his hot breath right into her pussy and asshole. Donna felt like such a slut and could only imagine what Matt was seeing back there.

Matt began to lick and suck her asshole with a vengeance. He poked his tongue into her repeatedly for what seemed like 5 minutes. He paused and Donna could hear him opening something when all of a sudden she felt a cool slippery oily feeling between her cheeks. She wasn't sure what was happening but she knew she didn't want it to stop. With one hand he started fingering her cunt, she was surprised how his fingers went into her so easily.

He placed a finger right up to her rosebud and with a little pressure pushed in. Donna gasped as he slowly entered her.

Matt said, "Just relax, don't try and fight it."

She wasn't sure but felt Matt knew what he was doing and had far more sexual experience than her. She didn't want to seem like a prude or ungrateful for his efforts. Matt gradually started to pump his finger in and out of her ass. Donna then felt him take out his finger and put more of that cool oily liquid on her ass. He then put his dick right up to her asshole. Donna almost panicked but she had to keep telling herself to trust him. Matt pushed in as Donna gulped, it hurt and she wasn't sure she wanted to do this anymore.

Matt grabbed her hair with one hand and turned her head back and forced her mouth to his. He started licking her face and nose and eyes finally landing back at her mouth. Donna was overcome with the mixed smells and taste of her pussy and ass on his tongue and face. She lost all inhibition as she opened her mouth wide and became lost in his passion.

She was now on all fours with the head of Matt's dick just inside her ass. Looking back at him she was amazed at his body, his flat stomach, hairy chest and strong arms. He was so good looking it overcame the burn she felt in her ass. It was overwhelming to her and she felt a desperate need to satisfy him as if that alone would justify what she was doing.

He started slowly pumping his dick into her ass, leaning over he whispered in her ear, "Push out as I enter you." He could tell she was scared but this only made him hornier.

Donna followed his advice and started bearing down with her ass muscles as he fucked her harder. She clenched her jaw and yelped every time he pushed. His dick started hitting her G spot through the walls of her rectum. She felt like a whore. She was lost in the moment and slowly brought her fingers up to her nose so she could smell him from earlier in the night. It was an intoxicating smell, one that was musky and pungent yet sweet and earthy.

Just then her Iphone, which was next to the pillow, lit up and started ringing. "Oh my God" she whispered as she looked down to see a picture of Greg on the display. Here she was ass fucking this hunky stranger and who was she staring at but a picture of her husband who would like to speak with her at this very moment.

Her head started to spin as a wave of excitement she knew was wrong came surging thru her body. She put her fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them. Matt seemed to get more excited too as he started furiously penetrating her ass. He loved virgin ass. Her head felt like it was exploding as she felt Matt's orgasm spasm hot cum for what seemed like minutes directly in her ass. It was a feeling she had never experienced and once again she found herself screaming at the top of her lungs right into the pillow next to the Iphone that was now eerily silent.

Matt slowly dismounted her and went into the bathroom. Donna lay there frozen in a puddle of mixed emotions and cum. On the one hand she wanted to go out to the balcony overlooking the Las Vegas strip and scream at the top of her lungs a joyful, soulful, happy wail, kind of like what Kate Winslet did in that famous scene from the Titanic; but on the other hand she wanted to sink into the bed never to get up.

She did finally get up and stagger to the guest bathroom. Taking a look at herself in the mirror she was aghast. Her hair was matted to one side, she had wet and dry crusty stains all over her body, her pubic hair was a sticky mess, her face was blotchy and her makeup was all over the place. When she finished showering she dreaded putting the same clothes back on and was hoping nobody would recognize her on her way back to her room.

She collected her things and while getting ready to leave Matt yelled from inside his shower apologizing for taking so long and asking her if she wanted to get some breakfast.

Donna yelled back, "No thanks, I've got to run back to my hotel and get to the show before it opens." Grateful she had a reason to leave so quickly.

He said, "Oh that's too bad maybe I'll swing by the show later today to say hi."

Donna cringed at his response but yelled back, "OK, sounds good."

"Oh, by the way your phone was running out of juice so I plugged it into my laptop." he added, "Don't forget to take it."

She grabbed her phone thinking that it was strange he charged her phone like that but continued out the door rushing to get to the show on time. Her legs were wobbly and she felt sore, both front and back when it occurred to her what she had just done. She didn't have time to dwell on it so she put it to the back of her mind and concentrated on getting back to her hotel.

She made it back to her hotel, showered, changed and reached the show floor only five minutes late. Both Jen and Sarah waved and smiled a devious smile as she passed them to get to her booth. Luckily for her they were busy with a customer as she really didn't feel like talking to anyone right then.

Later in the day when there was a lull in the traffic Sarah came over and asked what had happened.

Donna just looked down and said, "What do you mean, nothing happened."

Sarah just looked at Donna not believing her and said, "Well something better have happened, we didn't leave you alone there for nothing to happen."

"Oh yeah, that's right thanks for bailing on me last night, good friends you turned out to be," Donna said half jokingly trying to segue into another topic.

"You know Donna, Matt is one of the best looking guys in all of Vegas." Sarah went on, "Do you want to know his nickname?"

Donna looked at her and said, "What do you mean, nickname?"

"Well we just found out from some friends they call him the 'motherfucker'." Sarah replied. "Do you want to know why?"

Donna just looked at her.

"Because he only gets off fucking innocent married women with kids," Sarah giggled.

Donna turned white and Sarah could tell something was wrong,

"Donna don't even worry about it, so you had some fun. There is nothing wrong with that, hey we all do it and besides remember 'what happens in Vegas stays..."

"Yah I know Sarah, thanks but you don't have to finish it," Donna said tersely as she went to help a customer looking at some of her displays.

Donna then hesitated and turning to Sarah said, "He didn't even know if I had kids or was married."

Sarah replied, "Well I think a little birdie may have filled him in at the pool in that regard."

Donna was waiting patiently in Dr. Donovan's office when a nurse finally came out and led her to the exam room. After taking some of her vital signs she left and five minutes later Dr. Donovan came in. She was even prettier in person than her picture in the leaflet. Although Donna thought to herself that she could use a little makeup and styling tips. In fact Donna felt she looked a lot like Katie Holmes, naturally pretty but plain.

Anyway, Donna explained her symptoms and Dr. Donovan performed a thorough exam, a little bit too thorough for Donna's liking but it finally was over.

Donna smiling said, "Please Doc tell me its good news like a yeast infection or something."

Dr. Donovan replied, "Well, Mrs. Gardner I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you have a nasty case of Chlamydia, a common sexually transmitted disease."

The Dr. went on but Donna's mind went blank. Dr. Donovan's words were like concussion bombs. She couldn't hear anything except that she was going to prescribe some antibiotics etc.

As Dr. Donovan turned on her stool and started typing on the computer Donna suddenly snapped out of it and yelled, "No, Stop!"

joelight
joelight
52 Followers