Donna's Labor Day Ride

Story Info
Hot Wife rides several bikers.
4.8k words
4.32
114.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Labor Day weekend was here and Scott and I rushed the children to their grandparents for the holiday. We were headed on a bike ride on my husband's Harley and looking forward to a hot-wife adventure on a rode trip. The day was perfect, no clouds and about 74 degrees outside when we left. Cool enough to be enjoyable on the bike, but warm enough that I was able to ride with a very low cut sleeveless UT t-shirt on and very short shorts. Scott was well aware of my tan, but against the orange shirt my brown skin looked so inviting to any onlookers, not to mention that "hot wife" was embroidered on the front. Even Scott had a hard time keeping his mind on traffic as we rode through Scottsdale in early-morning traffic. Of course, there were a lot of motorcycles headed north as everyone was headed to the high-country. We have met a lot of interesting people on our rides.

Sometimes we travel along with like-minded couples, occasionally with select male friends, or once in awhile we travel alone to see what kind of adventures are in store for us. Such was this past weekend trip to the Rim. My husband and I have shared my charms with quite a few male riders. It's funny how many are married, but their wives do not share their rode adventures. Arizona has many cops, firemen, and blue collar types that don their denim or leather on the weekends and escape on their bikes to the rural areas of our State. Motorcycles are a wonderful experience for riding and for sightseeing. From the seat of a bike, a rider can see the world uninterrupted by the steel of a cars window frame. But, that rider can also see all the sexy women on other motorcycles passing by.

This day was exceptional for sightseeing as it seemed numerous bikes had a sexy blonde on the back. My husband's bike was definitely no exception as I rode behind him with my 36DD tits pressed to his back and my hands around his waist. Every once in a while my hand would reach around and squeeze his cock or balls and he would want to stop and take me in his arms. But, he knew we needed to get out of the city and the desert heat. There would be time for enjoying each other after the ride. Well, what I said about seeing women on other bikes works both ways. Every bike that passed us or that we passed had a rider that would look over at me. We both noticed several who licked their lips and winked at me. But, my proud hubby rode in silence and knew I was all his, and it made him happy and horny to think that they all wanted his 38 year old wife.

We knew their imagination was letting them see right through my orange shirt. Scott couldn't see me well, but he had the feeling that I was enjoying them looking at me too. Just a little outside Fountain Hills we made a stop for gas, so Scott pulled into a service station-market where many other bikes were stopped. He topped off the gas tank and went inside to pay. When he came out, he found me talking to some other bikers that were nearby. It was obvious that I was giving my attention to the good-looking men, and it was just as obvious that they were enjoying the attention. Scott walked over and listened for a minute. They were complimenting me on my tan. The three men could not take their eyes off me. One in particular was eyeing me with that look that says, "I want more than the view. I want to touch something soon."

I saw this look too, because I moved closer to him and eventually he took the hint and managed to rub up against me. My understanding hubby thought about our ride so far and he understands how the vibration of a bike can get things heated up a little. He knows with my hands around his waist and my tits rubbing his back, I was anxious to get to the mountains and renew our relationship in a comfortable setting. Scott figured I might have gotten a little hot too. He knew my pussy might be tingling a little, so he wasn't surprised to see me moving closer to this very good looking biker who was obviously getting hot looking at me. The other two guys were beginning to notice that I was accepting his nudges against me, and they seemed to want to get into the action too. Soon my flirtatious advances towards them were resulting in them becoming very playful with me.

The more I flirted the hotter they seemed to get, and the hotter and more attentive they got, the hotter I became. I looked over at my husband once to see if he was okay with my flirting, and he nodded to me. I smiled and went back to teasing these guys who were apparently getting hotter and hotter. Finally, the first guy leaned over and whispered in my ear. Scott couldn't hear, but he said something I liked and I began to smile. He asked if my hubby would get upset if he kissed me, and then I whispered something to him and he really smiled and then he did kiss me. It was quite a kiss lasting what seemed minutes. For a first kiss, it was very erotic or as erotic as you can be in the parking lot at a public market. His hands were starting to explore my body. Both of our bodies pressed against each other and suddenly we were very good friends. Anyone standing near us could almost hear my breathing start to get faster and deeper.

I realized that he had a boner that seemed to grow each time he pressed against me. Scott noticed me and this biker were really starting to put on a show. He glanced at the other two guys and they were obviously aroused too! They seemed to want to break in, but they obviously knew they had to wait their turn, and they were praying that their turn would come soon. This little party went on for a few minutes and finally the biker whispered in my ear again. My knees seemed to tremble, but I smiled and gave him a very deep kiss with my body pressed hard against his. When I finally relaxed, he took my hand and started leading me towards the rear of the building in the desert area. Scott wasn't going to follow to give us some privacy, but the rest of the guys started to follow, so he thought, "what the hell", and fell into the parade into the bushes.

When the others rounded the corner at the rear of the store, they saw that the handsome biker had already pressed me up against the building and was unzipping my shorts. The crowd of guys was pretty well blocking the scene from any casual passerby that might stumble into the action. The biker slowly lowered my shorts to where my pussy was in view. His hand touched my pussy and began to rub my wet slit. A fairly big man, his touch was gentle and I enjoyed the way he slowly massaged my pussy. At the same time, I raised my shirt and he noticed I didn't have a bra on. As my tits came into view, the biker immediately went for a nipple with his lips. There I was, in broad daylight with four very excited men watching me coming closer and closer to climax. I was enjoying the biker so much that I didn't notice or care about the audience.

His tongue slowly slid down my stomach, and as he grew nearer my pussy, he dropped my shorts to the ground and I was fully exposed to all. You could hear the other two bikers breathing hard and I knew they again were praying that their turn would come. The biker's tongue found my pussy and I flinched when it hit the right spot. My body arched making it possible for his tongue to enter my pussy, and I could tell by the juices running over his cheeks that I was very excited. He licked me slowly at first and I began to moan. But as he inserted a finger into my pussy and began to fuck me with it, he licked faster and I moaned louder. I started moving with a rhythm that matched his finger fucking, and that rhythm grew faster and steady. Finally I let out a soft scream and everyone watching knew I was cumming and everyone was in a sexual frenzy. But the strongest frenzy was with the biker who now had to have me.

Somewhat forcefully, he turned me around to where I could bend over braced against the building. He dropped his pants and entered me from the rear. His entrance was smooth and gentle, but then he became more frantic with his thrusts. Strong thrusts that seemed to send a jolt through me each time he re-entered, but I enjoyed the forcefulness he showed. Once I was use to the thrusts, I countered with backward thrusts of my own. The slapping sound of his balls against my ass could easily be heard. My moaning and his breathing were also easily heard and the whole scene was having its affect on our audience. The other guys, their swollen cocks pressed against the insides of their pants, were bouncing from one foot to the other wanting to join in the action. But, it still was not their turn. The biker with me was pumping madly.

I pushed back against him just as madly and finally he came, and I came again and we both almost screamed and fell into each other's arms. He kissed me, softly, almost too softly for the heated action that had just taken place, but very nice. I looked at my husband with that weary contented smile that comes from a fantastic orgasm. My biker looked at his friends with a look that said, "damn that was great!" As Scott glanced around at the other bikers, it occurred to him that they may have seen this scene before. The guy who was with me was obviously the lead man, and the others just followed his lead hoping to lap up the remains of whatever he would leave for them. Scott did not want me to be anyone's "remains" or cause a public scene, so as soon as I seemed to be recovered from my experience he was quick to suggest that we leave.

As we walked towards our bike, the two bikers who had been observing and lusting after me let it be known that they were not happy we were leaving. They were almost demanding their turn, but lucky for us the leader did have some manners and showed me some respect by telling them to shut up, that I had the right to leave if I wanted to. They didn't like it, but they did back off and allow us to leave. Scott and I got on our bike and headed towards Payson. My hubby was a little excited, having just watched me cum several times with another man. The scene was etched in his brain and he kept replaying it as we headed north. I was very relaxed as I leaned back against the backrest, and my hands only gently touched his sides. But just that slight touch with the vision in his mind was enough to keep his cock at full attention.

Maybe subconsciously, maybe not, I found Scott leaning back trying to press close to me, trying to feel me against him. He was about to decide I was dozing on the back totally content from my exertions, when he felt my right hand move a little forward around his waist. Scott's cock noticed too and seemed to tug at his pants in the direction of my hand. My hand moved inside and stroked it, and he nearly filled his underwear with cum from my first touch. He knew I couldn't stroke it long without him cumming, but the feeling of me rubbing his erection as we glided down the highway was fantastic. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me, that I wanted him to make me his again. He mumbled, smiling to himself, wondering how many times he would need to make me his again this weekend! If events went as we envisioned, it would be quite a few times.

As we rode with his cock erect and my hand caressing his hardness, I again whispered "fuck me Sweetheart". Scott's mind was racing wondering where we could stop. We were still 40 miles from Payson, but I know he cannot make it that far without feeling his cock in me. He needed relief now, and he knew I knew it. My hand squeezed him and I pressed my tits against his back. My tongue and my breath were playing with his neck. I wanted him now! I had to have him now! Thank goodness he saw a picnic area coming up. It isn't what we both had hoped for, but it was shaded, and there was only one car in the parking lot. Actually he didn't care. He wanted me and he didn't care who saw. Scott stopped the bike at the far end of the rest area and he turned around and grabbed me. Our mouths met. Our tongues tasted salty from our sweat. It was a very warm day, but I wanted his arms around me. I wanted his warmth. He wanted to feel my body as an extension of his.

My eyes looked into his again, begging him to make me hiss. Scott took my hand and led me to a picnic table. He sat me on the table while he sat on the bench seat in front of me. My back was to the roadway where the sounds of passing cars, trucks, and motorcycles put a rhythm in the air. He unzipped my shorts, opening the front to his tongue. Scott licked my belly. He said my skin was slightly salty, the result of sweat from my earlier workout with the stranger. Even though he was only licking my belly, I began to moan. His hands went under my shirt where they caressed my boobs. His hands began to pinch my nipples. I was aware that we are open to the rest area access road and the world could see if only they looked. I suggested that we move over behind a large mesquite tree. Scott took my hand and led me to the tree.

As we arrived, he tugged on my shorts and they fell to the ground, revealing my black thong. Scott could see they were damp and he wondered if I was wet or if that was the biker's cum, slowly leaking from my pussy. Who cared; either way, I was very wet and he wanted me. He leaned me back against the tree and slid my thong off. We could still hear the traffic passing, but we were at least partially hidden from view. Passing at 65+ mph, they wouldn't have time for the scene to really register. We were confident that we were okay. Scott dropped his pants and leaned against me. I arched my back just enough to let him cock slide easily into me. His strong hands grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I hugged him tightly as our lips met and our tongues joined forces in a passionate kiss. Our hips thrust against each other faster and faster until we lost our balance against the tree and fell to the ground.

Scott managed to fall first, softening my fall as I landed on him. Now me on top of him, I moved to ride him. With my shirt still on, for any passerby's, it looked like I was sitting on the grass, when my husband was actually lost to their view beneath me. I began to ride him harder and faster. His cock was ramming into me and I could feel my juices running down his hips. His relief finally came as he exploded into me and I seemed to lift up from the explosion. My face revealed the signs that say I was cumming too. My hubby loves that look on my face. That look that shows an explosion is taking place within my body, whether from him or another lover. An explosion that creates fire in my eyes and warmth the length of my body! We rested for a few, got dressed and washed up at the restrooms and then traveled to Payson. From Payson, we traveled another 50 miles to Overgaard where we were going to meet a friend at his cabin for some steaks and our usual threesome.

It wound up being a sausage fest, which I didn't mind, but I thought it was a little odd that there were no other women invited. Our friend had invited some other guys who had ridden their Harleys up to his place. Then I was told that I was the only wife they felt like inviting, since they heard I like to get a little freaky. So the night went on and we all drank, and the more that we drank, the more aroused we all got. We proceeded downstairs into the recreation room where there was a fireplace. The host of the party, Marc, one of the firemen, started up a nice fire and all the guys sat on the two couches. I sat on the floor in front of the fire. Marc, who was sitting closest to me said, "Hey Donna, while you're down there why don't you suck my cock." I looked up to see everyone staring at me, including my husband.

Without saying a word, I crawled up on Marc's lap, pulled his cock out from his pants and started sucking it. His 8" cock felt so good in my mouth. I drew circles around his cock with my tongue and flicked the head. He arched his back and moaned in appreciation. It didn't take long for him to shoot his warm cum in my mouth and all over my face. I turned around to wipe myself off and I saw all the guys in the room jerkin off as they watched me suck Marc off. I figured it wasn't fair to leave the rest of the guys hanging, even though I didn't know them, so I agreed to suck them all off. I sat on the couch and motioned the other four guys towards me. They all came at me with swollen cocks in hand ready for me to swallow. I went from one cock to another, sucking and licking. Every time I would suck another cock, I would look up to make sure I was doing a good job. The guys decided that they didn't want to come yet. They all wanted to fuck me first.

The guys pulled me up from my knees and started to take my clothes off. Mike and Jimmy started to suck my tits as the other three and Scott watched and squeezed their cocks. My pussy was so wet already and with every touch it got wetter. Mike and Jimmy kept pinching and licking my erect nipples. Tony moved his way towards me and started to unbutton my shorts. He slid his hand inside of my shorts and started to rub my pussy from the outside of my thong. He commented on how wet I was and he couldn't wait to stick is cock in my dripping pussy. Tony then stripped my shorts off of me and the guys stood there staring at my huge tits and shaven pussy. Robbie and Scott decided they wanted me first. They sat me down on the couch and Scott knelt in front of me. He started to slowly finger me and suck my nipples. He moved his lips down to my pussy

and started to lick me from my clit to my hole. He flicked my clit a few times to tease me and then bury his face and lick like mad.

Just when I was about to cum, he stopped. He got up and Robbie took over. He turned me over and started to lick my clit. As he licked, he fingered my pussy until I exploded. He spread my cum all over my slit and licked me clean. I didn't even have a chance to breathe as Mike and Jimmy came over to me. Mike bent me over and started rubbing the head of his cock over my aching pussy. He stuck it in slowly and then started ramming it inside. Jimmy got underneath me and wanted me to ride him. I had had two cocks in me at once and I love that feeling of being filled. I got on Jimmy's cock and started riding him as he rubbed my tits. Mike slammed his cock into my pussy from behind and pulled my hair back. Mike's breathing got hard and fast as he pumped his load into my pussy. He smacked my ass as he came and told me what a good little hot wife I was.

My clit was still grinding against Jimmy as I rode him and started to cum again. I bounced up and down on his cock as he held my hips. My orgasm was incredible! I screamed as my whole body shook with excitement. He shot his load deep into my pussy and I could feel it dripping on his cock and down my legs. I collapsed on the floor wanted to rest. But the fun wasn't over yet. I still had a couple more guys ready and eagerly waiting for their turn to fuck me. I really had earned my name as the girl next door. Here I was with five cocks and five sets of balls all full of hot male cum waiting just for me. Yes, this was going to be fun. As I was humming Robbie's handsome friend Tony, Marc came around behind me and began to rub his slick cock back and forth between my dripping pussy lips. I could feel his cock just slipping into the folds of my pussy, but not enough to give me any real satisfaction.

Just as I was about to pull my lips off of Tony's throbbing cock and tell this guy to either fuck me or let someone else do it, he repositioned himself and plunged his pussy-juice coated cock into my cervix. It was a shock at first. I'd done deep fucking may times, but usually I'd get pussy-fucked first. (I guess it was the fact that he was the only cop and that he'd done it differently.) It didn't take long for my body to adjust to his thrusts, and I began to suck on Tony's cock in time with Marc's vaginal-fucking. I was in heaven as I eyed these men's hungry expressions as they watched me getting two of my openings plugged at once. Marc really knew how to do his part. The more inexperienced guy will just fuck a girl's pussy without worrying about lubrication, and consequently things begin to hurt fairly soon. But Marc expertly kept up his fingering of my clit as he fucked my cervix. He'd rub his slick coated fingers up around his thrusting cock from time to time to keep us lubed up. I was really enjoying this!

12