Donna's Melons

Story Info
Brother sees Donna's melons.
1.2k words
4.11
276.5k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In1144
In1144
8 Followers

I noticed that my sister, Donna had about the biggest set of tits in the family. It was a true delight for me to be close to her when she sat beside me to watch television. Sometimes, at the dinner table, she would catch me looking over at her enormous round jugs, and several times, I noticed that there was a secretive little smile that ran across her face briefly. I could sometimes see the impression that her tits made on the blouse she was wearing, how the nipples seemed to harden and strain against the material.

Being close to her, especially when her nipples were erect would oftentimes give me a hard on. She noticed my squirming around a number of times, and sometimes, she would glance at me crotch, probably to see if I had a hard on. If that was what she was looking for, I knew that there were a number of occasions where she wasn't disappointed.

One day, when we were alone after the rest of the family took off somewhere together, she even asked me about it.

"You seem to look at my tits an awful lot," she just up and said. She was wearing only a T-shirt, and I had a hard on all day, with her sitting close to me. Her nipples were large and dark and erect, and I could see them right through the worn fabric of the old T-shirt.

"You mean, me?" I asked, pretending total innocence, yet knowing that she knew.

She laughed, "Yes, you. You're the only one that's been staring at my tits for the past few months, I think."

I pointed at myself. "Would I do a thing like that?"

"You mean, you wouldn't?"

"Not I," I said, laughing

"Well, then, never mind. It's not really important, you know, because I was gonna say, if you really wanted to see them, why, all you'd have to do is ask, and I'd just shove them right in your face, and let you suck my nipples."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said.

"Anytime, just ask," she said with a smile.

"Ok," I laughed. "Can I see your tits?"

"Will it give you a hard on?"

"I have one now," I said.

"Let me see," she said, pulling her top over her head. Her massive titties sprang forth, her erect nipples dark and sticking out about a quarter of an inch.

I was surprised at that. Of course, I wanted to see her tits. I didn't know about showing her my hard cock, though.

"Well?" she asked, smiling at me.

I stood and unsnapped my jeans, knowing that I was going to be embarrassed by her seeing my throbbing hard cock.

I pulled my pants down and stood there in my T-shirt and short briefs. Her eyes widened at the tent my hard cock was making in my briefs. I knew that the shape was completely visible through the thin cotton fabric.

"That looks pretty damn big from here. Come on, show me. I really want to see it."

I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them. My hard cock sprang to attention, pointing right at her big tits.

"Oh, my, that's like, really big, you know?" she asked. She moved toward me and reached out and touched the tip of it.

"Oh, God, it's hot to the touch. It needs some real attention, though,"

She got on her knees right there, right in front of the kitchen table, and pulled my cock toward her mouth. I could feel her tits and hard nipples press into my thigh as she pulled on my cock. She guided it toward her mouth, and her tongue darted out. She licked the head of it.

I was surprised as hell. I was amazed that she had just decided to show mw her tits, surprised that she wanted to see my cock, but was dumbfounded that she would want to put it in her mouth.

She opened her mouth wide and then covered my throbbing cock with her mouth, and it felt nice and wet and warm, stirring sensations all the way through me. She took it farther and farther into her mouth, till she gagged on it as her chin touched my balls.

She moved her tongue around on the head of it, and she made swallowing sounds and motions. I had never expected a blowjob from my sister, ever, and this was one hell of a thrilling surprise.

She moved her mouth upward on it, keeping her tongue moving around it the whole time. Then, she suddenly popped it out of her mouth, making a slurping noise with her lips. She let go of it, and it jumped up and slapped my belly, making a little trail of sticky pre-cum and saliva wherever it touched my skin.

She backed away, reaching down and tugging at her shorts.

She pulled her shorts and panties off in one fast motion and stepped out of them, and as she lifted her leg, I could see her swollen, moist red pussy lips.

She took a step toward me and grabbed the hem of my T-shirt, pulling upward on it. "Take this damned thing off," she said. "I want to see you completely naked, not with just a big old hard on swaying around."

I pulled the shirt off and she laid on the floor, spreading her legs and bending them at the knees. From my vantagepoint, I could see her cunt lips, and her inner lips hanging out slightly. It was quite a piece of meat there, wet and ready.

"Fuck me," she said, "but don't cum inside me. I am not on the pill and besides I want you to cum on my big tits, and on my face."

With an invitation like that, who could refuse? I got on my knees and laid carefully between her legs, feeling the heat and moisture as I pressed my cock head against her hole. I trust inward, and she groaned and began to moan. I thrust farther, and she shouted.

I pulled out and thrusts in, feeling her muscles grip my cock, sucking on it as I pulled outward. I thrust faster and faster and moved my hands up to those big titties. I pinched her nipples and sucked one into my mouth as I thrust faster and faster.

Her body began to twist all over, and she thrust her hips upward to meet mine, making slapping sounds as our groins grinned together.

She came, and my cock was suddenly very wet with her sweet juices. I could feel myself about to cum, and I pulled out of her and straddled her tits.

She grabbed my cock and put it between her tits and then pressed them together, making a tunnel of flesh. I thrust in and out of this, and shot my sperm onto her neck and face. She let go of her tits and reached down and fingered her pussy, and she came again as I shot the last of my love seed onto her big melons.

I pulled off her, my cock throbbing, looking at those big titties.

"Donna," I asked, "what brought all that on?"

"You've been checking out my tits for a long time, just like I've been checking you out. It just seemed like it was time to do something about it. Are you disappointed?"

"A little," I said.

She frowned. "What!"

I laughed at her. "Disappointed --- that we didn't do this yesterday, or the day before..."

In1144
In1144
8 Followers