Donna's Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnOne
JohnOne
45 Followers

Donna stood up slowly, pressing her own body against the soft, inviting flesh of Carol's body: brushing her nipples up Carol's thighs and shifting to one side slightly in order to bring her nipple up through the crevasse between Carol's legs, between the moist lips and over the mouth of the vagina and finally penetrating the protective folds to bring her hard button in direct contact with Carol's clitoris. Her hands followed up and over the sensuous body, bringing moans of pleasure from Carol. Finally, standing face to face, both women sweating lightly from the effort of holding back the full expression of their lust, Donna placed her lips to Carol's. First she kissed her tenderly, but after only a few seconds she slipped her tongue into Carol's mouth and began kissing in earnest. Carol responded in kind.

Donna's punished bottom was fire; her loins a furnace; her entire body an instrument of need and desire. No power on earth could hold either woman back any longer: each trying to outdo the other in lustful passion.

Carol pushed Donna forcefully down onto the sofa and grabbed her legs to spread them. Then she intertwined her own legs with Donna's like two open pairs of scissors placed together. Pussy to pussy she fucked Donna, both women gasping and screaming with delight. Each woman's passion fed the fire of the other. The love juices of both women flowed freely, mixing together and covering their private parts, inner thighs and legs as they ground together in heated passion. Donna felt Carol's wetness on her own clit, and as the two buttons of pleasure dueled she knew she could hold back her long-awaited orgasm no longer. Humping Carol faster and faster as she felt herself approaching the point of no return, her cries getting louder and louder until at last she went rigid, pressing her pussy hard into Carol's. Her body literally shook with the intensity of her orgasm. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Donna screamed out her release at the top of her voice, not caring who heard. Carol's own explosive release was right behind Donna's. Donna thought she actually felt a little squirt of warm liquid shooting from Carol's depth. Donna had heard about woman who had squirting orgasms, but she had never had one herself nor had she known anyone who had. The thought that her beautiful neighbor might just have had one with Donna caused her orgasm to be prolonged beyond what it normally would, keeping Donna in that peak of ecstasy for those extra precious seconds.

Afterwards, both women lay panting heavily, each wearing a big grin. After several minutes, Carol moved to lay next to Donna, embracing her and caressing her; sometimes tenderly kissing her on the lips. They lay embracing and caressing one another for the next hour as they talked. Neither moved to clean up or put on their clothes. Each seemed content to bask in the closeness, allowing the residue of their lovemaking to fill their senses and remind them of the wonder they had just experienced.

"You're going to have to tell me what prompted you to wear such wonderfully naughty underwear," Carol said to Donna.

Donna felt herself flush with embarrassment, surprised that, after the steamy sex she had just had with the other woman, she would still blush at the thought of being "caught" in her masturbatory fantasies.

Well. . . Uh . . ."

"It's okay," Carol laughed. "I'll get the full confession out of you later with my hairbrush."

JohnOne
JohnOne
45 Followers
12