Donna's Overnighter in Tucson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my return from cleaning myself, I grabbed a beer taking a short break. I didn't bother dressing this time, and sat un-lady-like on the chair with my legs spread apart. Afterwards, Bob led me over to the bed and lay me down; then he started rubbing his cock over my nipple. He then positioned himself over my chest and placed his huge cock first in my mouth, getting it wet, then between my tits sliding back and forth while I squeezed them together. After about 15 or 20 minutes of cock sucking and tit fucking, Bob sat up grabbing his cock jerking it off and came, shooting his load all over my face. It went in my mouth and neck and tits! I reached up and rubbed the white thick goo all over my face and lips, licking my fingers, while Bob smeared the cum over my tits with his cock and put it in my mouth to lick off.

After yet another trip to the bathroom, I returned to the bed, and addressed Dan, while fingering myself, telling him how much I'd love to feel him inside me. Dan moved to the bed and began licking my pussy for a short time. He then positioned himself on top of me, and slipped his cock in my pussy, while at the same time I fingered my clit, until we both orgasmed together. On my last trip to the bathroom, I took my clothes, cleaned up and dressed, as the other guys had done when I came out. We checked out of the hotel and they drove me to my rental car. The next evening at home, my husband fucked me, cumming three times as I told him of the story above.

12