Donna's Story Lit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He prepared a simple dinner for us. ( I liked a guy that cooked) After dinner we were sitting in his study talking when I decided to take it up another notch. I "accidently" spilled my drink down the front of my blouse. By time I got done, I looked like I was staring in a wet-shirt contest. The liquid made my blouse outline my breasts perfectly. The cold made my nipples stand out perfectly. His mouth fell open and he stared. I let him look a while before breaking the spell and asking for a shirt or something to wear.

He blushed and escorted me to his bedroom closet telling me to select anything I needed. He then politely left the room so I could change. Now Tom's 6 ft tall and I'm only 5'4" so his shirts covered completely. But that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted one that showed me off a little so I could continue my seduction. Well I finally found one that had an open neck and just barely covered my behind. I checked myself out in his full length mirror, bending and stretching so I could see what I would be showing him. I liked what I saw and returned to his study.

When she entered the study, she noticed that he had started a fire. She loved the smell of a wood fire and the feeling of its warmth. About that time all the lights went out. Tom commented that this happened any time there was a bad storm. It was usually a tree taking down the power lines. I pulled a few pillows of the couch and placed them in front of the fire and lowered myself down.

Tom joined me. I pulled myself over to him and gave him a long, loving kiss. I then climbed on to his lap and curled up on him. I loved cuddling with him. It just felt right. I guessed that I fell a little in love with him then. But soon I mentally slapped myself alongside the head, and snapped out of my revelry. It was back to my plan.

Tom was rubbing my back and holding me closely. I wiggled around on his lap until the shirt was up around my waist leaving me naked from there to the floor. Tom must have noticed as I felt his growing erection against me.

I raised my head and put my arms around his neck. I felt the shirt creep up some more. I kissed him again. This time with everything I could muster. The hand he was using to rub my back, dropped down to my behind. He was moaning as he rubbed.

I pushed back on him until he was on the floor and I was on top. I wiggled and kissed him. A few minutes later, I complained that his belt and pants were hurting me and started taking them off. He helped me.

When I lay back on him, I made sure that my shirt was up under my arm pits. I wanted to have as much of my body against his. Both his hands were now on my behind. He was using them to rub me against his hardness. It felt very nice.

I put both my legs around his body and rose up a little. When I was high enough, I started removing his shirt. By his breathing and his body's movement, I could tell he was losing control. I slid down a little on his body until I could feel him between my legs. I then started rubbing my hips so that he was moving up and down my softness. I was getting very wet. It felt really good.

I kept up the movement, feeling us both coming closer and closer to our climaxes. When we were almost there, I reached back between my legs, grabbed his erection, and slipped it into me. We both hit our climaxes at the same time within one or two strokes of him entering me. I felt him filling me up with his ejaculate. It triggered my second climax.

We were laying there recovering, when I noticed he was crying. He kept saying that he was so sorry for taking my virginity before my wedding. I told him that I loved him and it was my gift to him. As I laid there holding him, comforting him, and drying his tears, a little voice in the back of my mind said, "Gottcha stupid".

We were married three months later.

At his suggestion and let's face it nagging, I went off the pill. We had a beautiful baby girl about one year later. Our second child was a baby who was born about three years later. I went back on the pill.

Let's face it, I was too self-centered to enjoy motherhood. Tom had enough money so I hired a nanny. She took over the day to day raising of the children. That left me the free time I needed to go back to work.

I started with a local law firm. About one year later, the local firm was merged with my old firm. Since all the senior managers knew me, I was placed in charge of the local office. I was required to visit the home office about once a month to report and be updated.

On my out of town trips, I used to opportunity to start my sex parties again. They were great! I usually had between 4 and 6 guys at a time. Some of the parties also included another woman. At first the thought of another woman going down on me freaked me out. But after it happened, I actually enjoyed it a lot. Soon I was returning the same favor to her.

Now I don't want you to think that I was neglecting my husband. With him it was completely different. He would hold me, and make tender love to me, and cuddle afterword. It was nice, but it wasn't as exciting as my monthly sex parties. I was a selfish bitch. I wanted my husband and my affairs. My children came in a distant third.

As I moved up the corporate ladder, my husband began to spend more and more time home with the children. He arranged his work schedule so that he could be there with the children when they got up, put them on the bus for school, and be there when the bus dropped them off. Evidentially, he moved his office to home so that he could be there with the children. He let the nanny go and took over everything.

As the kids got older, he did all their after school stuff. Me? Well I was always too busy to attend. I don't remember when it happened, but my kids stopped inviting me to their events, and soon stopped telling me about them. I guess it really came to ahead when I returned from a "Home" office visit, to find my son with a cast on his arm. When I asked him what happened, he said he fell on his bike. His cast had signatures from all his friends, his father, and his sister. When I asked if I could sign it I was told, "That's OK Mom, there's no room." That hurt a lot, but even more was the fact that no one had bothered to call me and tell me about the accident. It felt as if I no longer belonged in their lives. Or even worse, they no longer wanted me in their lives.

I resolved to spend more time with my husband and family, but things kept coming up at work and I refused to give up my trips to the "home" office.

Monday

After a very bad weekend, I arrived at my office only to find one of the managing partners waiting for me. He was not happy and had chartered a private jet to see me.

Instead of the usual greetings and small talk, he started right in.

"We have been informed that you and James Green (my company boyfriend) have been carrying on an affair for at least two years and that you have also been conducting sex parties with numerous individuals since you started at this firm. When you started with this company you signed a contract. In that contract there was a 'morals clause'. We held a partner's meeting this weekend and it was decided that your contract would be terminated. As of now you are no longer employed by our firm. You personal belongs are being packed and will be delivered to the address you give me. Here is a check for the monies we owe you. We will not be giving you any severance or recommendations."

And then he added, "Mr. Green has been terminated also. His conduct and your conduct will be reported to the Bar's Disciplinary Committee. You both will probably be disbarred."

I fainted.

When I came to, I called my friend Sheri to pick me up. After I finished the call, security walked me outside and informed me not to return. My life had hit bottom.

Sheri picked me up and took me back to her apartment. My final pay check was about $800.00. There wasn't very much I could do with that.

Back at Sheri's apartment, I called my husband's company. A very nice young lady told me that he no longer was employed there. I lost it and started calling her stupid. I said,"He's one of the owners you idiot."

She politely told me that the company had been sold to a larger company about six months ago and my husband retired.

My next call was to the family attorney my husband used. He confirmed all my fears. My loving husband had taken off with my children and all his money. The last time the attorney checked, my husband was worth a little over $500,000,000. He also added that my husband, children and all his assets have disappeared. He said he had been receiving calls for me from various collection agencies and needed an address for me so that he could tell them. He also suggested I hire an attorney.

I finally called my mother and Father to ask for help. My father answered. He refused to talk to me, but put my mother on. She explained that Tom and the kids had stopped by two weeks ago in his private jet to say goodbye before flying off to his private island in the South Pacific.

Tom had explained what I had done. He even left them DVD's, audio recordings, and a private investigation firms report detailing all my transgressions. She said my Dad never wanted to see me or speak to me again.

I asked if she could send me some money because Tom had left me nothing. She said she'd discuss it with my father and call back. About an hour later she called and asked for my address.

A FedEx driver gave me an overnight envelope letter the next day. The envelope contained a check for $10,000.

When I called to say Thank You, I was informed that the number was changed and the new number was unlisted.

Six Months Later

Well here I was in Miami. I had used the money my folks had sent me to move down here with all my stuff and buy a small used car. I rented a small furnished apartment and started looking for work.

Nobody wanted to hire a 40 year old woman with no resume. The only offers I had were for clerking and other entry level positions.

One afternoon my used car died in front of a Gentleman's Club. It was an upscale club. It even had parking attendants. One of the attendants was trying to start my care when a limo pulled up. Out popped one of my old law firm's clients. He recognized me right off because he was a part of one of my sex parties and asked me how I was doing. I guess I broke down at that point because the next thing I remember was sitting in the back seat of his limo.

I started crying and told him about my husband, my children, and my job. I explained that I was having no luck finding a job and was almost out of money. He asked if I was still doing the sex parties, and if I'd accept payment for one.

I nodded yes.

He took me into the club and we walked back to the manager's office. Soon I was in a small bedroom, naked and being serviced by a steady stream of guys. I loved it. When the guys finally ran out, I was allowed to clean up in the dancer's dressing room. The girls in the room were all young and pretty. They were in their prime. They looked at me with knowing eyes. They knew what I had been doing. I took a shower and cleaned up, and dressed.

The manager called me into his office and gave me an envelope containing $5000. He then arranged with me for another party in two weeks. The only difference was that this one would be in the evening and be held on a Friday and Saturday. I needed the money, so I agreed.

That night I cried myself to sleep thing about how far I had fallen. I was no more than a high priced prostitute.

During the next two months, I had six "parties". One afternoon the club manager asked if I wanted to do a party at a private residence. He said that this one would pay $10,000 for the night. My self esteem was so far down that I accepted without even asking what the "party" would involve.

The night of the "party" I was picked up at the club by a limo. Once underway, the limo driver informed me that I was to be naked when I arrived. Since the windows were blacked out and no one could see in, I started getting undressed. When I was nude, the driver asked for my clothing and gave me a pair of very high heels. He then closed the partition and I was unable to see where we were going.

The ride lasted almost two hours before we stopped. I was hustled out of the car and into a side entrance. While I didn't get a good look at the house, I had the impression of some real wealth.

I was introduced to a maid who took charge of me. She led me into a room that appeared to be a massage setup. I was told to take a shower and get cleaned up. After I had stood under the shower, the maid came in. This time she was completely nude. She walked up to me and started cleaning everything I had. There was nothing sexual about what she was doing.

After she felt that I was finally clean she dried me and led me to the massage table. As I was standing there, she pointed to my pubic hair and said "he" doesn't like hair. Half an hour later I was as bare as a new born babe. She then powered me, added a subtle scent and did my hair in a soft pony tail.

For the finishing touches, she put diamond wrist and ankle bracelets on me. She then completed the entire ensemble with a beautiful diamond choker. She stood me in front of a full length mirror. I looked as beautiful as I did 20 years ago.

She led me out of the room and upstairs.

When we entered the ball room I was surprised to find about 20 couples. The women were in formal gowns, and the men were all in tuxes. My nudity stood out. I was walked over to a very elegantly dressed grey haired gentleman. He spoke with a slight accent that I couldn't quite place. He introduced himself as my host and master for the evening. His wife complemented me on my beauty.

I was walked around the ballroom. People were introduced to me. They ran their hands across my body. I was starting to get excited. It seemed that I always had a glass of champagne with me and I was starting to get a little woozy.

I'm not sure how it happened but I found myself tied to a pole on a small stage. There was a rubber ball in my mouth held there by leather straps. I couldn't make a sound. Then the lights were turned on me.

My host was saying that I had agreed to be the entertainment for the evening. He ran his hands across by bottom sending a shiver through my body. He then put his hand between my legs and put a finger in me. I was so turned on that the finger slide right in. I even had a small climax.

He held up his finger to the group and showed how wet it was.

He then walked over to a small table and picked up a tube of something. He put something from the tube on his finger and then started rubbing my rectum. I had had anal sex before so I realized what was going on. I was thankful that they were considerate enough to use lube. I hoped that they would be gentle with me when the time came. I did like the "full" feeling anal sex produced. One time a guy was a little too rough and I couldn't sit correctly for about a week.

While I was day dreaming, he had returned to the table. This time he again picked something up. But I couldn't see exactly what. Suddenly I felt something being inserted in my rectum. It was round and tapered to a blunt point. As it was inserted, it got larger. I felt myself being stretched. It was starting to hurt. When I thought I might scream, my rectum slid into a grove and the stretching pain stopped. I felt really full. He leaned over and wished in my ear, "It's all the way in now. Start enjoying the feeling. Soon it will start vibrating and you'll love it."

He then put a hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit. I had an orgasm, a really big one. It left my juices running down my thighs. There was applause. I had forgotten I was being watched.

He went back to the table and picked up a vibrator and walked back to me. His wife had joined us on the stage. She took the vibrator from him and started using it on me. A woman always knows how to please another woman and she was no exception. She soon had me dancing on my toes trying to line up the vibe with my vagina. I needed it in me now!

And then suddenly it was in me, and I started into another orgasm. When I was almost there, someone hit my ass with a paddle. And I climaxed! They kept hitting my ass and I would climax with every hit. The pain and the pleasure were just too great, I passed out.

When I awoke, I was lying on a table on the stage. When I tried to sit up, I realized that my arms and legs were chained down. It seemed that those diamond bracelets had more than one use. My host and his wife were speaking to me in reassuring terms. They were telling me that they would give me even more pleasure if I only trusted them. He was rubbing my breasts and she was playing with my clit. What they were doing felt very good, so I nodded yes to them.

Since I had indicated my acceptance, they removed my gag. My jaw felt a little sore, but it was great to be able to speak again. I said," Thank you." to them.

He responded, "Thank You, Master. Whenever you talk to me call me Master."

I said, "Yes Master."

He smiled at me.

His wife picked up a small jar and started rubbing a cream on my nipples. The cream tickled for a moment, before I felt my nipples becoming more and more sensitive. Suddenly he was putting some sort of a clamp on my nipples and it really hurt. But the pain quickly subsided, leaving only a small ache. My nips felt the pain, but they were also experiencing pleasure. I sort of liked it.

His wife started rubbing the cream on my clit. The tickling caused me to climax again. In the middle of the climax I felt a terrible pain down there. While I couldn't lift my head to look, I knew that he had placed another clamp on my clit. I climaxed again. This time it was almost as good as the paddling orgasm, except I didn't pass out.

He did something and the table tilted so I was standing. I found myself facing his guests. Looking out over the crowd, I found that some of the wives had their hand in their husbands lap. I was helping to bring pleasure to them. It brought pleasure to me.

My Master appeared with three little bells. Two of them he attached to my nipple clamps, the third he attached to whatever he had attached to my clit. I wiggled a little and the bells rang. While I was playing with them something started happening to my butt plug. It was vibrating ever so softly. I loved the feeling. Suddenly it started expanding and contracting in me as well as vibrating. The feelings intensified. I noticed my bells were ringing. I was starting to wiggle around. Then my Master started whipping my breasts very softly with a small leather whip. It didn't hurt and sent an electric shock to my clitoris. I had my first small orgasm. He kept on whipping and the butt plug kept doing its thing. The orgasms kept coming. And they were getting stronger and the bells were ringing louder.

My mistress whispered in my ear, she said, "You're going to love this one."

I was just starting another orgasm when she whispered to me so it didn't register. Just as I was reaching my peak, a whip descended on my crotch. I had never felt such pain in my life, but also the greatest orgasm ever. I could hear myself screaming as I passed out.

I found myself back on the table. My mistress was rubbing a soothing ointment on my breasts and crotch. The clamps were gone. I was covered with sweat and wanted to sleep. But my master had other ideas.

He stood me up facing a large x shaped cross on the stage. He attached my wrist and leg bracelets to it. He removed my butt plug. He inserted an egg shaped something into my vagina. I suspected it was some sort of a vibrator.

He turned to his guests and announced that this would be my performance tonight. "If anyone wanted to inspect me, this was the last chance." he said.