Donna's Story Lit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the noisy of people moving round behind me and then I felt the hands. It felt as if everyone in the room was touching me. Their hands were gentle but firm. They left no part of me touched. They were in my vagina and my rectum. They were rubbing some sort of ointment on the backs of my legs, my behind, and my back. It was very relaxing. I kept drifting onto sleep as I hung there. All of a sudden I was awakened by a terrible pain. I realized I was being whipped just as the next blow landed. These were not the gentle strokes I had felt before. These were the real thing. I could feel them cutting into my back and feel the blood running down my spine.

The next blow landed on the backs of my legs. I felt the vibrating egg starting. Another blow fell this time on my behind. The vibrator increased in speed.

I realized that they intended to whip me to death. That was how they got their pleasure. Where was my husband Tom to save me? I screamed for him to save me. Then I remember how I treated him. He was gone.

They hit my back again, I just screamed.

They kept whipping me until I was screaming nonstop. Mercifully the blackness finally came.

One Week Later

I opened my eyes. I was staring up at the ceiling. The lights were on. I tried to move my arms, they were tied down. Fear crept into my heart, what were they going to do to me now. I was almost into full panic when someone walked into the room.

I started to scream when a nurse wrapped her arms around me and said, "You're safe now. No one will hurt you here. You're in a hospital."

I started to cry.

They must have given me something because I didn't wake up until the next day. The first people to descend on me were the doctors. There were all kinds of specialists, examining all my injuries. Next came the shrink. He talked to me about my feelings and fears. We talked for many hours. He promised we'd talk again.

And talk we did, when suddenly I realized that I was in a private room being tended to by some very expensive doctor, in a private hospital. Who was paying for all this care? I did not have health insurance.

I asked my shrink about the costs and payment. He looked at me as if I was nuts and said, "Your husband of course."

I told him I didn't have a husband any more. He spent the next few hours listening to me pour my heart out. I told him everything.

When I finally stopped for a breath, he commented, "He must still love you a lot. Having this private hospital on an island in the South Pacific and staffing it with some really great medical professionals must be costing him a fortune."

I just looked at my doctor. I must have had the dumbest look on my face. He just nodded at me.

My talk with him today and my opening up to all my faults and transgressions was a real beginning he said. He told me that at our next meeting, we'd explore further.

As he was leaving me, he asked if I felt up to seeing my husband. I almost screamed "Yes", but asked if he would ever want to see me after all I had done to him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ask him. He's right out here in the hall. He's been in that chair every day since you got here."

Then my shrink moved out of the doorway and my Tom was standing there. He was crying as hard as I was.

I held my arms up and said, "I love you. Please forgive me for all the pain I've caused you,"

He smiled and nodded yes as he came into my arms.

I knew I had a long way to go, but with my husband's love I would make it.