Donna's Summer Vacation

Story Info
Lactating young mother finds fun.
6.3k words
4.22
161.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was finally here, and it was vacation time. After having our first child only 6 weeks ago, we are looking forward to getting away to the mountains. My husband made reservations for two weeks in Pinetop where we could enjoy all the recreation. At the last minute, Scott's boss made him cancel the first week, because he had to go to the west coast on a business deal and needed my husband with him. Not to cut our vacation short he told me to go without him and he would meet me there for the second week. Not to travel alone, I asked my sister, who was divorced and alone, to come with me and she could help me with my infant daughter. She was happy to come and help out, and it would give her some time alone.

Driving to Pinetop was a four hour ride, so midway there we stopped for lunch and I changed the baby and had to nurse her. The place was nice and clean, and the people there were very nice and helpful. We had a laugh when the waitress thought Debbie and I were twins. Debbie is a young looking 25 year old, 5'1 and 125 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 30 with blonde hair and green eyes 5'4, 127 lbs. We laughed and left the restaurant with big smiles on our faces. We finally reached the resort we were staying at, and after we registered into our condo and the boys brought up our luggage, we decided to walk around and see the place. It was beautiful with a swimming pool and hot-tub for the adults. The place was not crowded since it was only Thursday afternoon and most of the guest will be there on Friday.

We did remark that most of the help looked like college age kids. The life guard was young, and I noticed very well built and good looking. The bartender was a little older maybe my age. There was help all over the place, and I could see is that you didn't have to do anything; there was someone there to help with whatever your needs. Debbie and I went to our rooms to rest a while and take a nap before we headed down for dinner. As I lay there, I was missing Scott so much. It had been a while since we spent some time together, and after having the baby, I shut him down for sex. Not because I don't love him, but because I have been up every two hours breast feeding and I was always so tired. Now I breast feed half the time and pump the milk and put it in bottles for her.

I turned the television on and came across an XXX movie. Debbie was in her room and the baby was here in the crib. So I lay on the bed to watch a man and woman making love. I was getting very hot watching, as he played with her breasts as she went down on him. They were in a 69 position and moaning when another man walked into the picture and they put this woman on all fours, and she was sucking one man while the other was doing her from behind. I found myself playing with my pussy and rubbing my breast watching this movie that I couldn't take my eyes off away. My nipples were rock hard and they hurt being swollen from baby milk. I removed my bra and let my 36DD breasts free. My shorts now were wet with my juices.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and without a thought, I ran to open the door. There stood a young man around twenty or so with a small refrigerator that I had asked for and completely forgot about. I let him in the room to put the refrigerator where it was to be plugged in. As he walked into the room, he looked at the television and looked at me then gave me a big smile. I was so embarrassed and hit the remote to shut it off. He said that's okay, everybody watches these things when on vacation. I said I wasn't watching that I was surfing, and when he knocked, I stopped and it landed on that channel. He looked at my red face and knew I was lying.

Again he smiled and said, "Enjoy your stay, and if I can be of any assistance just let me know. Call the desk and ask for Chris, that's me."

I thanked him and said, "I'm Donna."

He shook my hand and said, "Is the refrigerator for beer?"

I said, "oh no, it's for my baby's bottles."

He smiled and said, "Most women today breast feed for a healthier baby."

I said, "Oh I do that too."

He looked at me then ran his eyes down to my breast, I was sorry I took my bra off earlier, because my nipples were sticking right through my blouse. He looked at my face then and said, "Lucky kid, he'll never starve."

I said, "she, she will never starve."

I felt so dumb saying that. He again laughed and told me again, I'm Chris, I would be glad to help if I'm needed. I thanked him and offered him money and he refused, just saying maybe you can buy me a drink one night before you leave. I told him I don't go out and my husband was coming next week, but he would I'm sure. After Chris left, I was so embarrassed by this kid knowing what I was watching, and then I thought, why did I tell him I'm breast feeding? I have been locked up in the house to long. I'm not as sharp as I was when I was younger. I always had the answer, but with him, I was stumbling. I sat at the edge of the bed watching more of this x rated movie. The more I watched, the hotter I got. I needed a shower before dinner.

I went in the shower and cooled right down. I thought before going for dinner I should feed the baby. I went on the patio and sat on a lounge to breast feed my daughter. We were on the third floor, so know one could see me from downstairs. I sat with my bare breast, and she was eating when I heard someone say "Hi". I looked around and couldn't see anyone. Again I heard a voice say "Hi". And there at the window in the condo beside us was Chris waving to me. He was replacing an air conditioning filter on the fourth floor above me and saw me as plain as day. Then I realized I was topless and my baby was sucking my breast. He smiled then disappeared. Debbie and I went down for dinner and I told her about the refrigerator being delivered but that was all.

That night I was going to bed and watched some television, when I heard music outside by the pool. I walked on the patio and there were some people down at the pool bar laughing and having fun listening to the boom box. I was thinking what a life these kids have and the fun they must have working in a place like this. I was daydreaming when I heard a voice say, "Hi Donna!" and there was Chris waving to me from the walkway beneath me. I waved and said "Hi!" He asked if the baby was sleeping or is the music too loud. I said the music sounded good, and yes she's sleeping. Then he disappeared into the building. About thirty minutes later there was a slight tap at the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Chris.

"Everything alright?" he asked, and I said yes.

He asked if my husband came in yet, and I said, "No, I'm waiting for him."

"Tonight", he asked.

"No", I said, "not tonight."

"Who is that next door?" he asked.

"My sister!"

I asked what he wanted at my door at this hour. He looked nervous and said he was in college and studying to be a child therapist, and was interested in children and their welfare.

I said, "Oh, okay, but why come to my room?"

He said, "I'm to shy to tell you."

I asked him to just tell me and don't be shy I will understand. He said he wanted to watch me breast feed. I swallowed real hard and didn't believe what I was hearing. He said don't get mad at me but that's the truth, and went on asking all kinds of question about it. I liked him so I said, "Okay, but keep it a secret?" Yes, he swore he would. So I took him inside and the baby was fussing, so I woke her up to breast feed her. I opened my blouse and put the nipple right in her mouth. As she was sucking, Chris was watching with such interest. I thought I would tease him a bit, and asked if he wanted the other one, since I had two. He looked at me and smiled, then said he would like to know how it tasted. I said okay, and I squeezed my nipple a bit and milk dripped out on my finger, so I put it in his mouth.

"Mmm" he said, "not bad!"

I asked, "Want more?" he said yes, and I did it again. Mmm he said again. By this time the baby was finished, and as I was burping he, we sat and chatted for a while. After she burped, I laid her back in the crib and she fell right back to sleep. Chris thanked me for the experience and I said that it was okay, I'm glad I can help you with your studying. We were sitting on the edge of the bed now and Chris turned the television on; and there it was that XXX movie again. I couldn't take my eyes off of the man in the movie. He had the largest cock I have ever seen. Watching this movie my heart started to beat faster and I could feel my nipples getting hard. My left breast was hurting real bad, because it was still filled with milk. I knew I had to do something like pump it out. I looked at Chris and he was staring at my breasts. I told him he had to leave now and told him what I had to do.

He asked if he could help, and I said no, then thought about it, and said what the hell I will have some fun. I asked him if he wanted to drink some milk. He didn't hesitate; his lips were on my nipple in a hurry. It felt so good having a man suck on my breast. I was getting horny just feeling this young man suck on my tit. I looked at him and noticed the bulge in his pants. I reached down and held it in my hand. With that he put his hand on my thigh and ran it up to my pussy. Moving my shorts off and away from me, he put his finger in my already wet pussy. I pulled at his pants and took off his shorts. He had a large thick cock and it fit perfectly in my hand. I was so hot I jerked it a bit and noticed the precum at the head.

I leaned down taking my nipple from his mouth and put his cock to my lips. I licked off the precum; it was sweet and sticky. His cock was much thick and long like Scott's. I put it deep into my mouth then felt him pull me around and into the 69 position. I swallowed his big head and he found my clit and we suck for what felt like an hour. Putting my finger in his anus and fingering him made him tighten, and I felt him reaching a climax. It had been so long since I had a cock in my mouth, and now this young stranger was about to shoot his load into my throat. I fucked his anus faster and he jerked his cock deeper into my throat and then shot load after load into my wanting mouth. I came all over his face, and we swallowed all the juices we let go.

After lying together awhile, I asked him to leave, and he kissed me good night and left. For that whole week, Chris came to my room after Debbie went to sleep. Then the Friday of the following week arrived and Scott was coming to stay for the last week. I was happy, yet I knew it was over with Chris. I loved sucking Chris's cock and taking his cum into me and he loved my breast milk, which was a surprise. Laying in the bath, I could feel the water making my skin so soft and alive. Watching my breasts float around the bubbles, I thought of how Chris enjoyed sucking the milk from my nipples, which made me warm inside. I raised my hips and my neatly trimmed pussy above the water level.

Thoughts of how he licked and sucked on my clit and his cock rubbing against the walls of my pussy excited me again like it did when he was here. I heard the phone from the bedroom and rushed in to answer. It was Scott and he said the meeting will last until Saturday afternoon, and he wouldn't be able to drive up until Sunday morning. Which means the weekend will be empty for me without him. We said our goodbyes and hung up. Feeling a bit down, I started to get dressed. Looking in the mirror, I liked the way I looked naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the television. There it was again, another XXX movie. This time there were two people holding each other close and kissing, groping each other and moaning.

I found myself cupping my own breasts and enjoying it. Rolling my nipples around between my fingers, I was getting fired up. I put my fingers into my pussy and started to masturbate. I suddenly caught myself enjoying it and stopped. I decided to get dressed and go downstairs for a drink and asked Debbie to watch the baby. Walking into the lounge, there were only a few people there at the bar. I walked up and took a seat and ordered a drink. Dave the bartender knew what I wanted and brought it over to me. As I was sipping my drink, the woman sitting next to me introduced herself as Karen. Karen was a tall beautiful woman, I would say a few years younger than myself in very good shape. Her breasts were large and her cleavage deep.

You could see her nipples poking through her sheer blouse, and she wore a mini skirt that barely covered her thighs. As I looked into her hazel eyes, she looked like one of the women in the xxx movie. As I thought about that, my nipples became erect. I shook the thought out of my mind and we started to chat about family and other subjects. She was waiting for her husband to meet her there. She told me he was out all day playing golf with his buddies and they were to meet here for a drink. In the conversation, I told her about Scott not coming until Sunday because of his delay at work. She said she didn't mind if I stayed there with them and have a few drinks, since his buddies were alone it would be fun.

After we finished about three drinks each, her husband came over with his buddies. He was a large man with dark hair and very good looking. His buddies followed behind him and were large built men also; two good looking muscular athletic looking men. She introduced them to me as Bill's college buddies that he played football with, Jim and Steve. They were very nice and you could tell well educated. We all found a table to sit at and had what must have been 5 or 6 more drinks. The music was playing so soft and the room lights were dimming. Jim asked me to dance, and I said yes, feeling very relaxed and comfortable now. We danced and he held me very close to his body. We talked as we were dancing, and he told me I was so hot he couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

I thanked him for the compliment, and he pressed his body closer to me. I felt his bulge in his pants pressing against me, and it was hard and large. I must have been excited by this, because my nipples were hard like marbles. He must have felt them hitting his chest and said I must be enjoying myself. I admitted yes, I was having fun, but I was also feeling tipsy. He put his arms around me and put his large hand on my ass and pushed me closer to him. I tried to push away, but he was very strong. I looked up at his face and he kissed me and put his tongue right inside my mouth and rubbed my ass at the same time. I kissed him back and then realized what I had done, and suddenly got scared.

We danced to the end of the dance floor, and he moved me into a dark corner. Pushing me against the wall, he had his hands all over me. He pinched my nipples and opened my blouse. I told him my nipples hurt because I was breast feeding. He became gentle and licked each one, then sucked gently on them. It felt so good and I was alive again. He asked that we go to his room and I said okay. When we arrived at his room, I felt really tipsy. He helped me remove my clothes and laid me back on the bed. He took off all his clothes, except his boxer shorts. He laid me down and put his head between my legs, biting on my clit and running his fingers up into my pussy. I was on fire! He pulled me up into a sitting position and kneeled in front of me. I knew what he wanted.

I stared at his shorts then he pulled them down. Out came a huge and thick cock. It must have been 12 inches long and as thick as my arm. He held it inches away from my face and asked me to suck on it. It had precum dripping from the head, and I shook my head and said no. I then said okay, but be gentle. I licked my lips and tasted his precum. Not that bad I thought to myself. I opened my mouth just enough to get my tongue out to lick his head. I licked it all around the head, which was huge and bulbous. Then I licked around and down the long shaft. When I got to the base, I licked around his huge balls; they were like two tennis balls. Then I moved back up to the top along the thick vein of this huge cock. When I got to the head there was more pre cum and I licked it off.

It tasted sweet and good. I opened my mouth and put in the tip and sucked the head, which barely fit in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was sucking this stranger's huge cock and starting to enjoy it. He turned his body around and lay down in a 69 position. As he sucked my clit, I tried getting more and more of his huge cock into my mouth. While sucking his cock, I was running my hands over his balls, and he enjoyed it. I ran my hand over his ass and found his hole. His body reacted, and I kept fingering his hole, then I felt his cock jerk and the head started to swell in my mouth. I knew then he was ready to cum. I had to get this out of my mouth. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth for fear I might gag.

He started to fuck my face, and I tried moving my head back. As he felt that, he turned over and climbed on top of me and fucked my face. The head of his cock was pressing into my throat. I wasn't able to breath and I thought I would suffocate. I composed myself and started breathing through my nose. His cock head was in my throat, and then came hot wads of cum shooting into my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could, but it filled my mouth and throat and oozed out the sides of my mouth down my cheeks. He must have cum enough to fill a gallon jug. I laid there in silence, as he pulled his cock out and lay beside me. My body was now relaxed and the fear was gone. I could taste his cum all over my lips and feel it on my face.

As I was getting up off the bed, I noticed Steve standing there naked and his cock was just as thick but a little shorter. Going somewhere he asked. Yes home I said. The night is just beginning he said. With that he walked over and ran his cock over my face. Holding my head, he put it to my lips. Again there was precum looking at me. I licked it off and took his cock into my mouth. Sucking hard to get it over with he came right away; more loads of hot cum down my throat. Jim was ready again and he put me on all fours. He spread the cheeks of my ass and put the head of his cock between the lips of my labia. He pushed inside until you could hear the plop. I let out a loud groan and slowly he pushed in a little bit at a time, then out some, then in a little more.

By this time my pussy was so stretched out and I could feel it getting more comfortable. As Jim was fucking my pussy, Dave was laying beneath me sucking on my hanging jugs, drinking the milk from them. He said he liked the milk from my breasts and squeezed them as he was sucking them. They were getting rougher as they took my body, but I was enjoying the roughness from these two men. Jim pounded away at my pussy and Dave now sucked and nibbled my breasts, pulling my nipples with his teeth then letting go. How wonderful it felt and how relaxed I was getting with these two men. I heard a door slam behind us, and when I looked up, I could see Karen and Bill watching us.

Karen smiled and Bill took off his clothes. He got in front of me and put his cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock, as Jim pounded my pussy and Dave nibbled my tits. Karen got naked also, and she was ready to get into the bed. Jim's cock jerked hard and he was about to cum. Bill shot his load into my mouth, and I swallowed every drop of his sweet cum. Jim was shot wads of cum into my pussy and Dave was draining the milk from my nipples. When everyone finished cumming, I laid down to get some rest. Karen laid next to me and asked if I was having fun.

The next day, I couldn't wait for Scott to arrive to tell him about my week and jump his bones for the first time in several months. Debbie watched the baby again and Scott and I went to dinner. On the way back, we decided to sooth our exhausted bodies in the hot tub. We stripped off our clothes and put our robes on and grabbed some towels. Once at the tub, I slowly sank into the hot bubbling water. I must admit, as the hot water inched over my pussy and touched my clit I could feel how wonderful this was going to be. My breasts were at about water level and the combination of hot water and cool air, combined with the sexual charge of the evening had my nipples rock hard and tingling. Another couple approached the hot tub and joined us. They really were not our "type", as they were heavy smokers and swung separately.

12