Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda also mentioned that she was going to do some more shopping tomorrow at Ken's store before coming to the law office to pick up the legal papers herself. She would then take them home for Paul to review before Ken and she came over to their house that evening. Donna could return the papers to Keven when she went to work on Monday. Donna said that sounded like a plan and was thrilled that she had given Linda Chatsworth the idea of wearing sexy bras at the party.

In between some of her duties at the office, Donna spent some time the next morning thinking about the outfits she would need for all the events that were planned at the forthcoming party. She also called Ken at the store and reported the whole conversation with Mrs. Chatsworth and the change in plans for the upcoming party to the following weekend. Donna said that he would be getting an information package from her later in the day by courier and that she was relieved that party had been rescheduled as it would give her over a week to pick out and prepare the various outfits required for the several scheduled events at the Chatsworth's mansion.

?

Chapter 2

As a part of the new 5-1/4 inch stiletto heel requirement for the law office dress code, Kevin Madden had Donna's desk modified in her office by having the front center panel changed from being full floor length and shortened it to only about six inches below the desk top, thereby exposing her shapely legs and stiletto heels when setting at the desk! This desk modification was much quicker and simpler than ordering a completely new desk as was originally planned. In Karen's case, her smaller 'L' shaped desk in the front reception area was already totally open, except for an end section that was against the wall, which consisted of a two drawer filing cabinet. Therefore, her legs would be exposed no matter which of the two other directions she was facing when greeting a visitor. Her phone and scheduling book were located on one section of the 'L' which faced out towards the small waiting area and her typewriter was on the other section, closer to the door leading to Donna's office. In either position her legs and stiletto heels would be clearly displayed. Any male client would certainly get a one-two punch when arriving in the reception room and then shown into Donna's office!

There were two male clients scheduled to see Perry that Thursday morning and one in the early afternoon, so Donna had some time to think about her outfits for the party as well as separately teasing the three men as they waited to go into Kevin's office. As part of the office dress code, Donna and Karen would have to wear a minimum of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels in the office at all times except for one, ten second shoe dangle per male visitor or client! Both women put on a show for all three visitors that day and Donna clearly noticed how individually, all three men while waiting to see Kevin, took sneaking glances at Donna's legs and stiletto heels as well as when she performed her ten second shoe dangle! Karen added to the show, with each man, when she strutted into Donna's office and pretended to find a file in one of the four drawer filling cabinets, strategically located against the back wall of Donna's office closest to the door leading to Kevin's office. Since she didn't have the opportunity to do her shoe dangle routine for each man, Karen when she entered Donna's office, substituted it with a good view of her taught butt as she leaned over to get a file from the bottom drawer of a file cabinet. Donna couldn't help but smile at the reaction of each of the men as they turned towards Karen because she asked a question of her about the location of a specific file.

When Donna left the office that night after receiving the package from Linda, she went directly to Ken's shop and arrived around 5: 30. She went directly to backroom, closest to the front display room, after acknowledging Ken who was working with a shoe customer. Diane, the assistant manager who was primarily involved with the clothing and lingerie side of the business, was also showing an attractive middle aged women some of their sexy lingerie. Ken said that he would be with her shortly, knowing that Donna was there for her scheduled ultra high heel training session.

Donna set down in one of the comfortable chairs in the spacious back room and reflected on the conversation that she had with Linda Chatsworth. She was dying to tell Ken some more details of what they both talked about earlier in the day as she opened the package that had been couriered to her from Linda. It was good that she had some private time to see what Mrs. Chatsworth had sent to her at the office. Donna carefully opened the briefcase size box and examined the paperwork and items inside.

She pulled out a letter sized, one inch, three ring notebook. Carefully opening the binder, Donna saw that an envelope was located in a plastic insert on the back side of the front binder cover. She opened it and saw that it contained a personalized invitation to the following weekend's party showing a detailed agenda of the various activities with times, starting with an 8:00 PM cocktail and dinner party on Friday evening. Donna's invitation had a handwritten note from Linda indicating that she and Ken were the only ones receiving this binder with their invitation since it would be their first experience with the 'Ultra High Heel and Fetish Club of St. Louis' and thought that some additional information about the club would seem appropriate. Also she indicated that due to the change of dates of the party, that she would send out detailed dress and bra requirements for the women after she and Donna got together on Friday to work out the details.

The first of the plastic sheet protected pages contained a St. Louis area map with the location of the Chatsworth house located in the Ladue area. The next two sheets contained a detailed layout of their four story mansion showing the various room locations for the each venue as well as the location of each couple's bedrooms which were mostly located on either the second and third floors. Yet another layout also showed the pool area and adjacent men's and women's outside dressing rooms with individual stalls and showers. Most of the remaining binder contained sheets with a multitude of modified fashion magazine layouts, photographs, and drawings showing examples of both men's and women's casual, semi-formal and formal attire for the various events from previous meetings or parties!

Another sheet listed the stated rules of the club when they were in session, the first of course was the minimum heel height for each woman's shoe size, and as Linda had stated before, for both Linda's and Donna's size 6-1/2 shoe that was a 5-5/8 inch heel!

There were other sheets showing long shot photographs of some themed costume parties of the past without showing any faces of the members directly. Most of the larger parties appeared to be located at some private party or banquet centers, although there wasn't really much identifiable information in any of the pictures that could lead to a specific location. In addition, there were some sheets that described and illustrated certain other fetishes that some of the members had, or were participating in at home or occasionally while attending club events.

A special sheet in the binder, which Mrs. Chatsworth had also sent with the other members invitation's, summarized that the general theme of the following weekend party was sexy exotic bras for the women and leather jock straps for the men. She indicated that more details would be coming by courier this weekend, but for sure they would involve mostly cone type bras along with at least one or more extreme designs as well! Linda also noted that besides a bikini contest, involving cone tops, at pool party on Saturday, there would be two types of sweater girl contests at Sunday's brunch. Again, more details would be provided with the forthcoming update.

Donna was really impressed with the whole presentation and didn't realize how much time had elapsed while looking at the binder when Ken came into the large backroom after Diane had gone home and closed the shop at six o'clock.

Donna asked, "Did you have a chance to look at your invitation and binder form Linda?"

"Yes, but only briefly since I only had a few minutes after it arrived and before a long time shoe customer came in that I had to wait on. She was here when you came in, but what I saw was really impressive," Ken stated enthusiastically.

"I agree. It seems as this may just be down our alley. It's really amazing how many of the things we're into that are also shared by other couples; although I didn't see anything about induced lactation," Donna commented.

"Yes I noticed that to, but that may a good reason to be proactive in that regard. It could be your unique thing and might get some others interested," Ken replied.

"That's exactly what I thought," she answered.

"I want to read to the rest of the information that Linda sent, so do you mind if I do that while you do your ultra high heel training by yourself?" Ken asked.

Donna pouted by saying, "I really enjoy you and your excellent instructions and massaging technique; not to mention how your critical eye is constantly viewing my progress the whole time I'm working out in the whirlpool or on the treadmill. But I guess I'll have to tough it out and amuse myself this time, but I may try to distract you along the way."

She went to the bathroom in the backroom and changed into her training session outfit. When Donna emerged she had put on her terrycloth shorts and cone shaped terrycloth open tipped bra. The shorts and that tight fitting bone reinforced bra had become staples of Donna's whirlpool and treadmill training at Ken's shoe and lingerie shop. Ken loved to see how her nipples responded to his various ultra high heel training exercises and manipulations. Now that she was into her nipple elongation training and inducted lactation program, he could also view his love mate's progress in those areas as well. Donna knew that she could distract Ken if she flaunted that open tip training bra which exposed her world class long and stiff nipples.

Donna had been doing her daily ultra high heel training, both in the whirlpool and on the treadmill for only a few weeks after meeting Ken. They had become instantly attracted to one another and had become lovers less than week after she had gone to his shop on that assignment for her boss. As it turned out, there was nothing wrong going on there, but it provided the opportunity for them to meet and subsequently fall madly in love. They both discovered through their sexual activities, some previously well buried sexual based fetishes and fantasies! It was very unusual for Donna to become so quickly attracted to Ken since she had always been rather aloof and non-engaged in her sexual activity with the few men she had ever dated mostly in order to satisfy her basis needs. In addition to her new found obsession with ultra high heels, Ken brought out in Donna some long hidden submissive tendencies that added a new dimension to their sexual relationship!

In addition, her ultra high heel training had progressed quickly from Keven's original office requirement of 4 inch heels to the revised requirement of 5-1/4 inch heels, established by her boss as a result of her undercover assignment at Ken's shoe shop. She had easily moved on to the 5-5/8 heel height and was now comfortable wearing, in all situations, full 6 inch stiletto heels. That height produced a 79 degree arch angle and 55 degree heel angle for her 6-1/2 size shoe. For all the heel heights above 5-1/4 inches, her daily training at the shoe store during that period of time, consisted of wearing plastic slides of the appropriate daily training heel height while in the whirlpool and then working out on the tread mill, in that same heel height, in specially designed canvas training pumps that could be washed after a strenuous session!

Donna had easily moved from 6 inch heels to briefly training in the 90 degree, or vertical arch angle heels and then on to the 100 degree, past the vertical arch angle stilettos! These heights coupled with the corresponding heel angles of 66 and 76 degrees respectfully, produced heel heights of 6-5/16 and 6-9/16 inches in her shoe size. These heel heights were referred to as VA and PVA heels respectively.

Therefore Donna had quickly moved on to training in the ultimate in ultra high heels which were the vertical and past the vertical arch ballet heels! These ballet style VA and PVA shoes had 11-1/2 and 11-5/8 inch heel heights respectfully for Donna's 6-1/2 shoe size! Only ballet, or toe down footwear, could produce such extreme high heel heights, which of course was what she was currently training to become proficient wearing in all the standard and extreme street conditions!

The fast pace of her ultra high heel training was due in part to some ballet training she had in high school. Last Thursday was the first time she had worn past the vertical ballet heels when Ken first introduced her to his homemade milking and corset lacing stand in the spare bedroom closet of his townhouse apartment. For the past week, Donna had trained at the shop exclusively in the highest of PVA ballet pumps which again had 11-5/8 inch heels! In the six days since she trained in those heels, Donna had become quite proficient in maneuvering in them and kept them on during her nightly milking at the shop or at home, whichever place Donna preferred on a nightly basis.

After changing into her terrycloth training outfit, Donna came out in her 6-9/16 inch stiletto heeled PVA canvas training pumps that she kept at the store. The 6-9/16 inch PVA heel height had quickly become her standard heel height for her home training, except for the ballet PVA heels she wore when being milked.

Donna also wore the PVA pumps when she drove her car as well as other non-work situations! Donna carried two pair of those stiletto heeled pumps, one black and other beige calf, in a briefcase that she kept in her car which she changed into when she got behind the wheel. Ken also had recently received a few pair of PVA pumps from the LA store for Donna that she kept at his apartment to wear while she was there. She also had another pair of PVA plastic slides at the apartment to wear while showering.

With the 5-1/4 inch heel height being the standard for office attire, Donna only wore in public the 5-5/8 or 6 inch heels for special dress occasions. She only occasionally wore the 6-5/16 inch VA pumps with stilettos heels at home, preferring the PVA pumps instead!

Donna now paraded in front of Ken showing off her taught milk laced perky breasts with their taught conical areolas and long hard nipples. In the last week her areolas had become poutier and now stood out a full half inch at her breast tips! After some research by Ken, he had Donna start taking another supplement about ten days ago that was recommended specifically to enhance her areolas. This supplement was just starting to take effect when Ken took her last bust line measurement the prior Thursday. He had noted when he milked Donna this past week that her areolas had stabilized a few days ago in their puffiness to the extent that she was now flaunting them in front of Ken in order to get his attention away from looking at the binder from Mrs. Chatsworth.

Needless to say, her plan worked flawlessly because after looking up at Donna, he commented, "I've seen enough of what's in this presentation to understand what this club is all about, so we can talk about it later, but now let's get you into those ballet PVA slides and into the whirlpool."

"Oh, I thought you had more reading to do, but I guess you changed your mind after all," Donna mused as she continued to emphasize her recently developed, constantly pouty, conical shaped areolas and ever lengthening and tapering nipples that almost made her breasts into unbelievable sharp pointed cones without a cone bra!

She knew that Ken couldn't resist, in particular, her hard and lengthening, sharp pointed bright red nipples for very long and she was right again, but he was also very interested in those delicious areolas as well.

Donna made her way over to the whirlpool while Ken went to put on his swimming trunks in his office. He had earlier set out the ballet VA and PVA slides near the seat facing the swirling water where he could put them on her feet while she set facing him in the whirlpool.

Donna was already setting in the swivel seat with her legs in the whirlpool relaxing with her feet still in the 6-9/16 inch slides as Ken returned in his swim trunks. He quickly stepped in the whirlpool and knelt at her feet and removed those slides. Before he had a chance to replace them with the 11-5/8 inch heeled ballet PVA's, Donna couldn't resist the temptation to place her right foot over his crotch and quickly massage his already semi-aroused manhood though the thin material of his swimming trunks. As usual he wore no jock strap, so she made quick work of bringing his penis to a full erection!

Donna smiled and said, "I wanted you to be in top form while you monitored my training exercises tonight."

In a reactionary response, Ken leaned towards her and without warning, quickly flicked both Donna's exposed nipple tips with his thumbs and forefingers that instantly caused lightning bolts to shoot from them down to her clitoris as she involuntarily jumped and let out a high pitched squeal as those delectable morsels literally exploded. They instantly swelled and became bright red as they extended to what Ken estimated their longest tapering length of 1-3/16 inches and along with her continually swollen and conically tapering areolas, must have produced a bust line measurement that exceeded that of last Thursday's dimension.

"Turnabout is fair play and I wanted your nipples to be in top form as well when doing your ultra high heel training," Ken smugly countered as he slid on the 11-5/8 inch heeled PVA ballet slides.

"Wow that hit me like a ton on bricks. I felt that all the way to my clitoris!" Donna exclaimed as she stood up straight in those PVA ballet heels and tried to recover her composure.

"I thought that would get your attention, but I didn't think you would respond quiet so dramatically as you did. From the way your nipples reacted, it seems that you really enjoyed that little maneuver. Maybe I'll do the same thing before I start your milking tonight!" Ken responded in an authoritarian manner as Donna stood, without reacting, in the swirling warm water as he began to massage her calves and ankles.

After about ten minutes, Donna continued the whirlpool training by standing straight in those PVA ballet slides and slightly shifting her weight from toe to heel in order to continue to get the feel of such incredibly high ballet stiletto heels. She then took a series of measured steps after Ken turned off the pump so that the water acted as a resistance to her forward movement in order to further strengthen her muscles, ligament, and tendons for walking in such extremely high heels. Ken then led her out of the whirlpool, dried her feet and legs, and slipped the canvas PVA ballet pumps on her feet for the treadmill workout. Unlike the lower heel canvas training pumps which had had wider French heel taps, both the standard and ballet VA and PVA trainers as well as the plastic slides all had thin stiletto heels making it more difficult to balance and walk in them in order to further enhance her ultra high heel maneuverability training in the most difficult situations!

Donna diligently worked out on the treadmill in some of the most extreme conditions including walking down a 10 percent incline which caused her to really concentrate in order to maintain her balance since her ankles were pitched so far forward! The ultimate goal of her ultra high heel training would be to actually run gracefully down such an incline in those PVA ballet stilettos!