Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had already learned to run downhill with all her other heel heights which caused both feet to be momentarily off the ground, much like a race horse, which was a very sexy sight to observe! As she finished her training session, Donna didn't think that the running downhill objective was all that far away for her in those ballet PVA's. Ken obviously was happy that Donna had completed the training session in such dramatic fashion and complemented her on her newly acquired skills in both the ballet VA and PVA stiletto heel heights. There was no question at this point that Donna's earlier ballet training in high school really helped her with her current ultra high heel training.

Ken asked Donna if she wanted to have her daily milking session at the store or at his apartment where he had recently installed that new milking and corset lacing stand in the spare bedroom closet. She indicated that tonight that they should go back to his apartment for her milking.

Donna then went on to shower and dress for the trip home. She changed back into her business suit of the day which consisted of a white jacket and skirt, hemmed to two inches above the knees, which had become her own office standard, together with a yellow blouse and four inch wide yellow calf belt together with matching 5-1/4 inch yellow calf pump heels. She had selected that bright color since it would be appropriate this time of the year since it was one of the 'Dog Days' of late summer in St. Louis. Ken in the meantime, while Donna was showering and wasn't looking, took a new pair of black suede ballet PVA pumps and placed them in a box and took them out to his car. He had just received them today from the LA store and planned on presenting them to Donna to wear for her nightly milking.

After Donna had finished dressing, they both went out the back door of the shop and walked to their individual vehicles for the trip home. When she got into her car, Donna quickly changed into the pair of beige calf PVA 6-9/16 inch stiletto heeled pumps from the briefcase and followed Ken's vehicle back to his apartment for the next phase of their daily routine.

?

Chapter 3

After arriving at Ken's apartment that evening, they both were definitely ready for Donna's nightly milking procedure. She quickly removed her work clothes and changed into a classic pair of her padded black bikini panties and black thigh high nylons held in place by a black a garter belt. She was also instructed to put on the same skin colored kid leather adjustable shelf bra that she had worn last Thursday night. It was the one that Ken had brought back from the LA store and again would be used for her bust line measurement that evening. Ken had told her to set it for the 'straight out' look that enhanced her already taught and milked filled C+ breasts so he could take her proper breast measurement! The bra would also match the corset that she knew that Ken was going to lace her into while in the milking stand.

Donna then went into the spare bedroom where Ken was waiting. She walked in to the room barefooted again as instructed and felt some pain as her calf muscles strained to stretch from her normally shortened ultra high heel length. Donna still maintained her flatfooted walking capability by her daily heel raises when she would deliberately lower her feet to that position frequently during that training particular exercise.

Ken previously told Donna that she would again be fitted with her skin colored kid leather corset, posture collar, and single glove that he also had brought back from LA. They were the same ones that she had worn last Thursday when he also first used the unique milking bra to her delight. As Donna stood in front of him, he quickly produced the black suede PVA ballet pumps that he had just received and held them in front of her for her inspection. Donna was wide eyed when she saw those beautiful ballet pumps in the color and material that she and Ken knew were both their favorites.

"Oh my God, they look so sexy. Do you want me to wear them while you milk me?" she hissed.

"Well what else did you have in mind?" he instantly responded in a playful manner.

"I'll tell you later," she quipped.

Ken set those shoes on the floor in front of her and Donna held onto Ken's shoulders as she stepped into the ultimate in ultra high stiletto heels, which of course was the past the vertical arch ballet pumps. She was really surprised at how they somehow seemed more supportive than either the ballet PVA slides or canvas pumps that she had been training in at the store. As she stood in those classic pumps with the 11-5/8 inch stiletto heels, Donna's sexual temperature elevated exponentially. In these heels her normal five foot three inch height was elevated to slightly over six foot two inches and put her at approximately the same height as Ken and therefore they looked directly at into each other's lust filled eyes.

Donna now felt so self-confident in those pumps, and knowing that she was going to be milked in Ken's new stand with all the paraphernalia that she had so enjoyed almost a week ago, Donna's nipples again responded in their typical fashion by further lengthening and stiffening while her perky areolas remained the same although they darken slightly from their normal bright pink. Ken was always amazed at the color changes of her areolas. When they were partially aroused, they darkened slightly, when fully aroused they became even a brighter shade of pink than normal, which they were now as he further observed!

From the day that she first met Ken, she realized that when she was around him, particularly when he was or would be in full physical control that she basically had little control over her nipples. And now that she was lactating and with the help of the second supplement, her areolas were continually swollen, aroused or not and with or without milk! Her swollen areolas, together with her long stiff nipples, presented a truly sexy site; particularly in her open tipped terrycloth training bra that she wore at Ken's shop during her ultra high heel training sessions. Ken, of course, played them like a Stradivarius violin to produce whatever reaction he wanted from them depending on the situation!

"Are you ready for the full blown treatment tonight?" Ken asked as if he didn't know the answer.

"Stop talking so much when you already know the answer," Donna replied as she again confidently stepped over to the walk-in closet entrance for her milking session!

Ken had already changed into his skin colored kid leather jock strap and nothing more! As promised, Ken had the skin colored corset, collar, single glove, and leather straps set out on the bead ready for Donna's milking session as well as the exotic milking bra that she had found so sexually exciting the week before! Adding to her sexual excitement was the sight of the milking pump assembly and glass bottles which were setting on the night stand near the closet door.

"I see that you're wearing that tight leather jock strap. It made it through last week's session without tearing, but again, I'll be surprised if it makes it through again since I can even see your penis corona so perfectly outlined," Donna sarcastically announced as she couldn't resist giving his penis a little flick with her fingers as she passed Ken on the way to the stand since it was so perfectly displayed through its thin kid leather confines!

Without comment, even though he enjoyed her little gesture, Ken instructed her to face the front of the closet so he could first lace her up in the corset before her milking. Donna obeyed and gracefully stepped through closet opening, stopped, turned around taking tiny sexy one inch steps, and stood facing Ken. She again was showing off for him, demonstrating how proficient she had become in the few days she had trained so diligently in those past the vertical arched ballet heels. Ken took two of the leather straps and secured her wrists to the upper PVC bar. Donna stood straight and maintained her balance in those ballet heels. He then reached around her and secured the corset together by using the hooks and loops at the back busk.

Ken then started the process of tightening the steel boned corset in front by alternately tightening the left and right laces. After he tightened it to the point as far as he had the first time she had worn it, which brought her original waist from 27 down to 24-1/2 inches.

However since Donna had been doing her daily physical ultra high training both at the shoe shop and at home together with her periodic wearing of corsets and waist cinchers, she had reduced her un-corseted waist down to 26 inches.

Ken then asked her to hold her breath after exhaling while he further tightened the laces. After completing that process, he guessed that she now measured down to a maximum of 23-1/4 inches as had been the case last week under the same conditions! Donna couldn't take real deep breaths because of the corset restriction, but it didn't seem to be nearly as tight as had been the case last week when she had to take a deep breath before he tightened the corset to the same 23-1/4 inch dimension which also required her to take shallower than normal breathes. Apparently, along with her ultra high heel training at the shop along with the waist cinchers that she had been wearing at the apartment during the evenings were starting to pay off. In addition the abdominal muscle exercises she had started doing in the evenings must have been a factor as well.

Ken then tighten the Gwendoline-like butt lifting strap of the kid corset so that Donna's exposed hart shaped butt produced a 38-3/8 inch measurement according to the cloth tape measure that he also kept on the night stand. He then warned her that he was going to flick her nipple tips perfectly displayed in the shelf bra in order to fully arouse them for her bust line maximum measurement.

Donna quickly tried to prepare herself for the announced procedure by tightening her upper body muscles before Ken quickly follow through with his promised action. Even with the warning, it didn't prevent the lighting-like response in her body as she again felt it all the way to her clitoris! She did, however, stifle any verbal outcry. Quickly, Ken took her bust line measurement with the tape measure since her nipples, had once again exploded to their fully aroused 1-3/16 inch length while her conical shaped areolas again maintained their swelling out to a full half an inch! He then confirmed her bust line measurement was indeed now 38-7/8 inches, which would now require Donna to decrease her waist measurement by one inch to 22-1/4 and her hips to 38-7/8 inches in order to maintain a perfect 100 measurement of 38-7/8, 22-1/4, 38-7/8!

"That areola puffiness dimension really helped you out on your top measurement, but that means you've got to come down a full inch at the waist and up a half inch on your butt to maintain a perfect 100 hourglass figure," Ken announced.

He continued by saying, "We'll work on that later, now let's get you into your posture collar and single glove that you enjoyed last week along with your new milking bra. I think it's about time we use this new bra on a more regular basis, if you don't mind?" Ken stated in rhetorical manner.

He then slid by Donna to get behind her in the walk-in closet and produced the second PVC pipe and placed it under her shoulders at armpit height. Ken had secured a second tube or pipe via some brackets in order to help hold her in place with the single glove so that would give additional support at her armpits when suspended with that glove while in the stand! In this manner he could place the pipe under her armpits with the single glove over the top of it much like he had done last week. Ken also had tie wrapped some padding to the PVC pipe to help comfortably support some of her weight if needed.

He fastened the bar in place, un-fastened Donna's wrists from the upper bar, stepped around her and got the single glove from the bed, and started the lacing process. With her arms over the pipe and Ken continuing to tighten the laces of the glove, Donna's elbows were again touching as was also the case last week! Finally, he tightened the two shoulder straps of the single glove over and around the PVC pipe to complete that part of her confinement.

Next, came the leather collar which he quickly put in place and tightened around her neck forcing her into an extremely straight and ridged posture! Again, Ken slipped between Donna and the door frame and stood in front of her and admired the beautiful sight in front of him. Donna purposely squirmed for him as she displayed her helplessness in the tight single glove and posture collar not to mention her bound arms, tightly laced corset, and ballet PVA heels!

"Well now that you are ready to be milked, let's get you into what you called the 'feel-up' bra that you liked so much last week. I didn't want you to get so used to it that you wouldn't want me to bring your milk down with my manipulations, but I think you deserve something different tonight," Ken stated in a rather matter of fact manner.

"I love the way that you bring my milk down, but that milking bra is over the top. It's as if I were being felt up, giving milk, and almost orgasming at the same time!" Donna gasped in her elevated sexual state.

"Well in that case, I think that we should reserve that bra for special occasions and make it a treat when you more than meet your figure and ultra high heel training goals," Ken responded.

"Oh that's a great incentive. But didn't you think I met a special goal with my ballet PVA performance tonight?" She gushed.

"Exactly, that and along with your areola training progress is why I'm going to treat you to that pleasure tonight. I'll set some other short term goals that you can beat so that you can earn the right to be milked in this special bra," Ken stated as he proceeded to prepare Donna for her nightly milking by removing the shelf bra by un-hooking the front latches, and unbuckling the adjustable shoulder straps.

He then continued by securing Donna in that unique milking bra that he had brought back from LA. It was one of the most unique bras that either of them had ever seen. It was designed to concentrate on bringing down Donna's breast milk so that Ken could focus on vacuum pumping her nipples in order to make sure he got all the milk she had to offer! He went to the bed and retrieved the bra-like milking instrument that was also flesh colored kid leather, and for the first time since last week displayed it to Donna as her eyes again widened at the sight of the device that gave her so much pleasure the week before!

The so called 'milking bra' was designed to systematically pump Donna's breasts from the base down to, and including her areolas, where Ken would take over. The bra was connected to an electrical pump that connected each cup via a detachable plastic tube that alternately pumped air into and out of, the plastic air pockets sewn between the two layers of kid leather. The open tip cups fit tightly over breasts and were held up by shoulder straps that Ken connected directly to the ends of the cups near her areolas rather than at the base of the cups like a typical bra. Not that she needed it, this arrangement would definitely give much more support to lift her breasts to any position that Ken desired. He adjusted the shoulder straps so that her breasts were pointing straight out from her chest, leaving her straining nipples to protrude through the openings! Ken plugged the electrical cord of the small pump assembly, setting on the night stand, into the wall socket to set it up for Donna's milking. He then connected the two flexible plastic tubes from the pump to the tiny fittings located at the bottom of the base of each bra cup.

Ken then picked up the two plastic tube-like devices and placed them over her straining nipples; and since the diameters of the tubes at the base were the same size as her nipples, they fit flat against her breast tips with each nipple protruding into those tubes! The two inch long plastic tubes were the same diameter throughout their length, so all of Donna's tapering nipples would be exposed to the internal vacuum when Ken squeezed the ball pump at the end of each tube! Also connected to the bottom end of the plastic tube was a removable three ounce plastic container that would capture the milk that was extracted during the milking process.

As Ken had demonstrated last Thursday, the electric bra-like breast massager could be switched between each breast or it could be set for both at the same time. Ken again selected the 'both' position and now that the suction tubes were in place, Ken flipped the control switch on and started the pump massaging action on both of Donna's breasts.

The individual internal air pockets, sewn between the two layers of thin kid leather cups, started filling with air from base and then sequentially out towards her breasts tips essentially squeezing them in an orderly manner out to once again bring down her milk. The time that it took to fill all the passages with air was about five or six seconds before the tiny internal valving relieved all the pressure and the entire sequence was automatically repeated! At the end of the second sequence Ken once again noticed that a few drops of milk appeared at her nipple tips and he quickly started pumping both ball pumps, creating a vacuum in the nipple tubes to further assist in extracting her milk that had become a spray with the vacuum pumping action!

He cycled the vacuum pumping of her nipples at about three times the rate of the breast pumping action and therefore got at least three, two second sprays, into the tubes with each breast pumping cycle! Donna was in seventh heaven during this process and knew that she was drenching her padded panties while her sexual arousal was being elevated with every cycle of the milking process.

She then whispered out loud, "I can't believe how this bra is so unbelievably sexy. As I said, it's like being felt up at the same time that you're milking and stimulating my nipples so that it brings me almost to the brink of orgasm, but not quite."

"That's the whole plan. It's not until we get all of your milk and I remove the tubes that you'll be begging me to lick your nipple tips to take you over the edge and send you into multiple orgasms!" Ken replied in a loving tone of voice.

That comment again sent lightning bolts from Donna's nipples to her clitoris which raised her sexual arousal up another notch when she gasped, "I know when you play with my nipple tips, I'll go over the edge; but when you take me up to the edge like that, I get more sexually excited than I could ever have been without having an orgasm, before meeting you!"

"Should I take that as a complement?" Ken lightheartedly asked as if he didn't know the answer.

"Oh, yes. I'm so hot now, I hardly can stand it," She stammered as beads of sweat broke out on her forehead while her juices continued to flow uncontrollably into her padded panties!

Ken continued the milking process for over a minute before she was dry. Donna was totally consumed by her extreme sexual arousal during the entire time. According to the graduated scale on the bottles, Donna had again produced about an ounce and a quarter of milk from each breast. This was a little over the total two ounce goal that she had previously envisioned.

Ken later suggested that was not a problem because he had now confirmed what her production rate was and would therefore keep close watch to see if she needed to further reduce her Fenugreek dosage, in conjunction with her birth control pills, in order to sustain the two to three ounces of milk per day.

Donna was now withering in her restraints after Ken removed the nipple tube pumping devices, but left the milking bra running so that it continued to deviously 'feel her up' as she put it! He also bent down and started alternately licking her nipples one at a time, moving up from each base, but not touching either tip so that she was maintained on the brink of an orgasm for a couple of more minutes.