Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he decided that she was ready and once again began alternately flicking the very tips of her nipples with his tongue quickly causing Donna to explode with multiple violent orgasms that caused her entire body to shake uncontrollably and eventually lasted for more than a minute!

She slumped down on the bar at her shoulders while Ken shut off the milking bra and quickly held her up so that Donna didn't have all her weight on that bar. After a couple of minutes, he removed the bar and vacuum tubes from her bra and helped her over to the small couch that he had in the spare bedroom. Ken also set down and in her afterglow, they continued to snuggle and kiss as she came down from her sexual high.

Ken removed the single glove, corset, and milking bra, but left her panties, nylons, garters, and ballet heels in place. He also started to remove the posture collar, but Donna insisted that he leave it on so that she could continue her figure training process while she proceeded to the next phase of the evening's activities by rewarding Ken for his fabulous milking session by collecting his daily semen quota!

Donna whispered in his ear that she wanted to change into something that would definitely put him in the mood to produce even more than the minimum quantity required for his daily semen donation. She then got up and confidently walked out of the spare bedroom on those new PVA ballet stiletto heels. Donna made her way to the main bedroom so that she could make the wardrobe changes she had just announced. Ken was still setting on the couch as Donna left the room, wondering what she was going to come up with in order to inspire him to give even more than his normal semen contribution!

To be continued