Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a tease," she exclaimed as Ken stood back and admired his handwork.

"Look who's talking. After your little finger manipulation, I'm probably going to have to wear my kid leather jock strap under my briefs to keep myself from showing during the evening," Ken replied.

"Good; I guess that we'll both be in the same situation since I'm convinced that you'll be drooling over the occasional look I'll be flashing tonight with the drooping silk blouse look. I know I'll be on edge with that devious Velcro egging me on," Donna said as she gingerly felt the hard, pointed egg shaped tips of the bullet bra cups with her index fingers.

"Good I thought that it would add a little spice to your first bullet bar and make sure you keep it properly filled out this evening; but let's see what you measurements are now that you did your own lacing and while wearing a bullet bra," Ken quickly replied as he retrieved a tape measure from the night stand drawer.

Ken measured Donna's three critical figure dimensions and recorder the results and then announced, "You did a pretty good in lacing the corset since your waist and hip dimensions are 24 and 38 inches even which are a little over on your best waist measurement of 23-1/4 inches and a little under your best hip measurement of 38-3/8 inches, but let's see how the bullet bra did up top."

He stretched the tape over pouting breasts and hardened nipples to see how this bra compared to her recent cone bras. Donna could feel the tape touching her nipple tips which no doubt would help her breast measurement and said gleefully that it was also 38 inches giving her a perfect 100 measurement!

"I'm going to leave the corset lacings as they are since it gives you a perfect hourglass figure with the 'enhanced' bullet bra which is a total of only 3/8 of an inch under what a true cone bra produced for you. And with a little practice, you'll be able to fully lace down your corsets," Ken stated.

"I'm glad that you're happy with my lacing work and yes I'm sure I'll get much better at it with more practice. Why don't we both get dressed and I'll show you the sexy look that I want to achieve with this bullet bra," Donna sexily suggested.

Ken then changed into his best business suit and freshened up as Donna finished dressing by putting on the long white heavy silk front buttoning blouse with the fancy silver-like trim and buttons before stepping into and zipping up the tight fitting pencil skirt that she had her seamstress modify to wear when she wore that Gwendoline-style corset.

The waist had been taken in such that it allowed her to wear it when laced down to anywhere from 23 to 25 inches and therefore would also allow her to wear it in conjunction with a waist cincher that got her un-corseted 26 inch waist down to about 25 inches. In addition, the skirt had been let out so that it could be tightly fitted around her corseted enhanced hips when they measured approximately 38 inches, but could be taken in by readjusting a side pleat to bring it down to about a 36 inch hip measurement when Donna didn't wear a Gwendoline Corset!

Finally, Donna had this particular skirt changed so that it was tightly fitted around her thighs below her butt so that it perfectly displayed her sexy hourglass figure while being hemmed to about four inches above her knees with a rear buttoning kick pleat, adjustable by three buttons!

Donna also had the seamstress tailor the skirt so that it could be further taken in or let out in the appropriate places to accommodate any new waist or hip dimensions as she trained and improved her hourglass figure. Donna wondered, as she zipped up the skirt in the rear, if she had left enough material to accommodate a 40 inch hip measurement that she had just heard was going to be her final goal.

After her skirt was in place, she then cinched the 4 inch wide black suede belt down around her waist while at the same time leaving the silk blouse material completely loose so that it didn't pull down too tightly over her bullet bra. This was of course was part of the carefully thought out plan for her ensemble for the evening. Finally, Donna set down on the couch in the bedroom and slipped on those beautiful open sided, black suede T-strap pumps and used the tiny quick release pins to secure each strap in place.

After they both were dressed, Donna displayed the look that she was trying to achieve and gave Ken a preview of the sultry pose she remembered from the movie promo photograph and leaned back against the bedroom dresser with her hands behind her back resting on its top which prominently displayed her bullet bra encased breasts. The heavy silk blouse material drooped down from her upper chest where the bra took over and sexily displayed Donna's bullet bra encased breasts by seductively thrusting them out and giving the illusion that they were slightly pointed up with the slightest hint of her nipple tips tenting the bra through the silk blouse!

Ken had in fact, put on his kid leather jock strap under his briefs to be on the safe side since Donna had warned him about her sexy outfit and sexy look for the evening. It was a good thing because when she did her pose for him, leaning back over on the dresser, his penis came to full attention, almost straining the thin leather jock strap to its limits!

Donna speculated in a rather casual manner, "I see that you agree with me on the look that Linda and I talked about this afternoon. I can tell how turned on you are by the bulge in your pants. No one but me will notice, except for maybe Linda, we'll see; but I'm sure we will all find out later this evening because I know that she has her own plan in mind. I'm not sure what it is, but I wouldn't be surprised that it would even outdo mine."

At this point, they both finished up dressing and went down the stairs and walked to his car for the drive to Linda and Paul's house which was not all that far from his Clayton apartment.

Chapter 7

They arrived at the Chatsworth mansion around 7:00 O'clock and pulled up in front of their house using the long circular driveway. The large four story house was located in the St. Louis ritzy suburb of Ladue and was set far back on a four acre tree lined lot giving it complete privacy since it couldn't be seen from the semi-private road out front. There was an attendant waiting for them and he opened the door for Linda to exit on the right side of the car. She turned to her right and lifted both legs and feet out of the vehicle while making sure that the valet had a great look of her legs and 6 inch stiletto heels as she was helped out of the car. The attendant had absolutely no reaction to Donna's flagrant display. She assumed by his disciplined response that this wasn't the first time that he helped a women getting out of a car with ultra-high heels! Ken and Donna made their way to the front door as the attendant drove Ken's car to a small parking area to the side of the house.

Donna felt the Velcro's magic massage with each step; but before they had a chance to ring the door bell, Linda opened the massive door and said, "I've been waiting for you guys, so come on in so we can all meet and have a couple of drinks."

Since this was a late summer August evening in St. Louis, there were no coats or jackets that the maid had to be involved with, so she simply stood out of the way in the background and looked on over the proceedings.

Linda went out of her way to make sure that both Donna and Ken weren't uncomfortable with their entrance tonight and said, "Oh please come on in. Paul and I have been looking forward to this all day; actually two days since we talked," Linda gushed.

After the Donna and Ken were inside the foyer, Linda introduced Paul to both of them by saying confidently, "Paul, I want you to meet a couple of friends that I have had the pleasure of meeting in the last few days. This is Donna Scott, the legal assistant to Kevin Madden and Ken Fowler who now is the manager of the old Salveno's, which is now 'Stilettos and Beyond'."

Paul, who was dressed in dark tan business suit and was of a similar build and height as Ken, responded by warningly shaking both their hands and saying, "I've heard so much about you two from Linda and I'm looking forward to getting to know you much better."

Linda quickly added, "I know that both of you guys think that 'us girls' have taken over the evening, but let's go set down and have a couple of drinks, sign the papers I brought home, and then the four of us can get acquainted."

Linda was similarly dressed as Donna, but her silk blouse was a two piece affair with the outer sleeveless overlay covering her chest from her neck downward over her pouty, what Donna guessed to be at least B+ sixed breasts. They were slightly larger than she had anticipated based on her previous meetings; but in those cases Linda had been wearing suit jackets which partially obscured her figure. It was obvious that Linda was making a statement to Donna that she was not necessarily going to relinquish all rights to show off her bullet bra that evening. Linda's silk blouse overlay came to just below her breasts to form a sort of lightweight silk Bordello-style jacket over the inner silk blouse.

The outer jacket was held together by three buttons; one at the neck, one at the lower edge below her breasts, and one centered approximately halfway in between both of them, just above the cup tips. That button had apparently been weighted because it caused the two layers of silk material to droop downward, thereby accentuating the her bullet bra cup tips similar to the whey that Donna's heavier silk blouse created the bullet bra effect that matched the movie photo illusion that she remembered from years ago! The inner blouse was also loosely fitted, but perfectly accentuated Linda's corseted waist since it dramatically was tucked in from six inches below her breasts by tightly cinched belt.

Donna was the only one that apparently noticed that Linda's short black pencil skirt was almost identical to hers, except that she apparently didn't have on a Gwendoline-style corset as her hips were not as pronounced as her own, but still displayed a well-disciplined figure. Other than that fact, both their outfits seemed to be in accordance with plan, although Donna wondered what Linda was up to with that two piece blouse. She also did have on the black suede 6 inch black suede stilettos that they had agreed on earlier to be the correct heel height of the evening. The Opera Pumps were low cut at the sides as well as at the throats and exposed the tops of her toes, but the most extraordinary feature was the extremely long needle pointed toes with intricate tooling down the center of each down to about an inch and a half from the super sharp pointed tips!

At this point, Linda turned and led them all through the large foyer and down the hall to a large room to the left while dismissing the maid and telling her to finish preparing the light dinner that was to be served later. She motioned for Donna and Ken to set in a love seat while she sat across from them in a large sofa as Paul took the drink orders. Donna ordered a vodka and tonic while Ken asked for a vodka martini if it wasn't too much trouble. Paul responded it certainly wasn't too much trouble since that was what he was having as well. Linda surprisingly asked Paul to make her a perfect manhattan.

As Paul mixed the drinks from the full bar in the huge library, bar, and office combined, Linda continued the conversation by asking Donna if she had any more thought s about the contest rules for the various events for the party the following weekend. Donna indicated that she had thought about it and wanted to share some of them with everyone this evening, but she wanted to get the legal signing done first so that they could be a little more relaxed and less formal. Linda strongly agreed and waited till Paul finished making the drinks before they toasted to their mutual friendship.

Linda asked Paul and Donna to come to the other side of the room where a large ornate wood desk was located and said that she and Paul had read and approved of the papers that she had brought home earlier that afternoon. She then set down in the large chair and signed them as Paul and Donna stood and looked on from across the desk. Linda got up and Paul did the same thing before Donna signed as a witness to the proceedings. After putting the papers back in the large envelope, Donna said that she would apply the Notary Public Seal later that evening after returning to the apartment and then take them to Kevin's office on Monday.

The three of them returned to where Ken was still setting on the love seat sipping his drink. Donna sat down beside him while Linda sat down across from them in the full size couch. Before Paul could set down with Linda, he asked Ken to stand and take off his suit coat now that the business had been taken care of so that they could be more comfortable. While Paul was removing his own suit coat, Linda also stood and up, quickly unbuttoned the three buttons of the outer blouse overlay, removed the light garment, and handed it to Paul.

She then said in a matter of fact way, "I need to get a little more comfortable as well, so you can hang this up with the other jackets."

Paul obliged and hung all three of them up, with hangers, on a small coat tree in a corner of the room near the desk. While Paul was hanging up the jackets, Linda sat back down on the couch.

Paul walked back and sat down on the couch with Linda, picked up his drink from the cocktail table, and said before taking a big sip, "I need to catch up with Ken."

They all laughed and took sips from their drinks before Linda said, "Before we hear some of your ideas for the party contests next weekend, I want to say how I love your T-strap pumps with the adorable buckling feature. I've never seen anything like it before!"

Donna eagerly responded and gushed, "I just loved these shoes from the first day I met Ken and have never worn them until tonight which I thought would be the perfect special occasion to try them out. I guess they are my version of your D'Orsay pumps, only with T-straps. I just loved the D'Orsay pumps that you had on today, so I decided to try these tonight."

Donna quickly continued by graciously returning Linda's complement, "I do want to say how darling that silk ensemble is that you are wearing. I just love the way it presents such an evening gown effect after removing the outer jacket. And where did you find a strapless bullet bra?"

Donna was referring to Linda's strapless, front buttoning silk blouse that was now exposed after she had taken off her outer jacket. It was shoulder less, and exposed her entire upper chest and back from the top of her breasts, under her armpits, and around her back. Like Donna's blouse, the silk was heavy enough and with the help of a strategically placed and weighted second button from the blouse top that assisted in causing the material to further droop downward in her cleavage, similar to but differently than the illusion that Donna's heavy silk blouse had created. In Linda's case, the button on this inner silk blouse, weighted it so that it drooped down around her strapless bullet bra covered cleavage causing them to perfectly outline and display their full bullet shapes!

Linda replied to Donna's question about the strapless bullet bra, "I got this bra a few years ago from a mail order house in California back when they were in their heyday. I haven't had much opportunity to wear it, but I thought of it after we talked and I found it when rummaging through my bra collection this afternoon."

Donna mentally noted that she must give Linda one point for out doing her in the drooping silk blouse department and made another mental note to have her seamstress change out the buttons on that blouse and have the one located between bra cups to be heavily weighted to also display her silk covered cleavage!

At this point, Paul piped up and exclaimed, "I've wanted to say how much I admired both of you outfits this evening and I think it's time to say so. I think it is very alluring the way both of you have similarly dressed to show off your fabulous figures, not to mention your shapely legs. Linda told me, and I'm sure that Donna told you Ken, that they were going treat us tonight with corseted waists, bullet bras, and 6 inch stilettos, but the blouses and belts they chose to wear are over the top!"

Ken quickly interjected, "Yes, she also told me the same thing and you took the words out of my mouth, so I'll just propose a toast to the two lovely women and their very creative outfits."

The men observed how both Linda and Donna approved of their complements and gave them a show by exaggeratingly shifting their upper bodies around to show off more prominently their bullet bras when they raised their glasses and drank to Ken's toast.

Linda then changed the subject and interjected excitedly, "Getting back to your shoes Donna, why don't we have Ken be the key holder for now and get you properly secured? Paul, I know that you have a million locks over there in that cabinet of yours, so why don't you get a couple of small ones and let Ken do the honors! I'm sure neither of them will mind?"

Donna instantly responded, "I was going to wear them over here tonight with padlocks, but thought it would be too much, so I would love to have Ken lock me into these stilettos."

With no other prompting, Paul quickly jumped up and briskly walked to the large enclosed case along the wall near the desk. He reached in his pocket and retrieved a set of keys, selected one, and unlocked and opened the double doors of the expensive looking wood cabinet exposing several pull-out drawers of various sizes. He opened a rather small drawer and sifted through some items before selecting what he wanted, locking the cabinet, and returned to Ken where he and handed him two small luggage-type locks with the keys in them.

"I think these will do the job since I had them specially made of extra durable stainless steel," Paul matter-of-factly announced.

Ken took the padlocks and made sure they were open, removed the keys, and knelt down in front of Donna. She dutifully positioned her 6 inch stilettos, flat on the floor, out in front of her so that her ankles were bent to an extreme positions, even more than if she were walking in past-the vertical heels, and let Ken remove the pins and replace them with the tiny padlocks!

As Ken finished the process of locking on Donna's 6 inch stiletto heels and setting back down beside her, the room was very quiet, but Linda then exclaimed, "God that looks so sexy, Paul you know that I'm going to have to have pair of those for our next party in a few months. We'll see what height I'm into at that time, hopefully I'll be comfortable in the vertical arched stilettos by then."

Paul, Linda, and Ken continued to ogle Donna's legs and shoes as she purposely sat there with her ankles bent to the absolute extreme in those fabulous 6 inch heels!

"I don't think I can wait a few months to get you into a pair of those lockable T-straps, so Ken and I will decide when he can get them in your size and I'll decide the heel height!" Paul announced in a stern voice.

It was the first time that Donna had observed that Paul had taken control of the conversation since all of her previous interaction with Linda had been on a one-on-one basis between the two of them. Donna's already stiff nipples now started to throb with Ken's shoe locking performance as well as Paul's commanding comments to Linda. The question now, who going to take control of the situation?

Ken decided that it was his turn to interject his thoughts into the conversation and said, "Paul; Donna and I are very interested in looking into your club and seeing what it is all about since we've gotten into some of the same things that you guys seem to be interested in; so do you think we'll be able to fit in, or at least give it a try?"