Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ken, that's the whole reason that Linda and I wanted you both to come over tonight before next week's party and get acquainted as well as find out what you and Donna's particular interests are focused on; besides the girls common ultra-high heel fetish. I think Linda said that she and Donna were also into some other common retro fashions. It's plain to see that corsets and bullet bras are two of them as well," Paul calmly stated.

Ken replied in a similar tone of voice and said, "Yes, Donna told me about that as well, but before we get into detail about that, I would like to tell you about my background and have Donna do the same."

"That would be great and I'll try to summarize our situation as well," Paul replied.

Ken began by saying that he was originally from the Springfield Missouri area and went to college at the University Missouri at Columbia before graduating with a business degree. He then worked four years as an accountant at a large bank in Kansas City. Ken said that when he was on a business trip in Los Angles, he saw an ad in the classified section of the LA Times for an assistant store manager at a high heel shoe store in Hollywood specializing in high heels and catering to the movie star and showgirl set. He went to the shop for an interview and impressed the store owners to the extent that he not only offered him the job, but also agreed to pay for his move to California! Ken said that he had sold himself as both a business oriented person and a promoter of new business as he had worked in the business loan department at the large Kansas City bank.

Ken also told the owners that since stiletto style heels are now in style, they would be much better suited to go with ultra-high stiletto heels more so than with the thicker heels. He told them that they had much more sexual appeal and would become a high fashion item with the movie star set, not to mention their appeal to the fetish clothes group. With the right strategy, Ken also said he told them that he was sure he could promote the ultra-high heel shoe business beyond their current clientele. They then changed the name to 'Stilettos and Beyond' and when his prediction and store promotions were successful after two years, he was promoted and sent back to St. Louis in order to set up and expand the old 'Salveno's' shoe store with similar products as the Hollywood and New York area stores. Ken said that he had rented an apartment in nearby Clayton and was having a lot fun in getting the St. Louis operation up and running before and after Donna's visit to the store several weeks before.

Ken continued by saying that he thought Donna had relayed to Linda and in turn to Paul, most of the information about their relationship since that meeting as well as her background from Ohio before coming to St. Louis for an education and taking the job with Keven Madden's law firm.

Paul then gave a quick summary of their background in St. Louis, of which they were both natives. Paul and Linda were both from the Kirkwood area and were high school sweethearts before they both went to Washington University and got married between their sophomore and junior years. After they graduated and he started working in a department store jewelry section as a manager since he had a business degree from college and Linda, with a degree in accounting, started working for a large aerospace company located in a suburb of St. Louis. After a few years, Paul thought he had learned enough of the basics of the jewelry business in order to open his own store. He decided to open a small store while Linda continued to work as an accountant. With the help of a loan from Linda's parents, they opened their first jewelry store in downtown St. Louis, not far from the large department store where he had worked for a few years.

By the mid-fifties and into the early sixties with the transition of the city population moving to the suburbs, they expanded their jewelry stores in the ever increasing number of shopping malls that had been built around the greater St, Louis region. They currently owned about a dozen stores in the area and had bought this large house in Ladue several years ago. They had some remodeling done in order to accommodate their specific tastes and Paul noted that it was far too big of a house for the three of them, including their daughter that turned 21 and was now finishing her schooling in London. Paul reiterated that they did, however relish the privacy of the large house and it also allowed them to occasionally have their so called discrete fetish parties, not unlike what Linda had elaborately scheduled for the following weekend.

At this point Linda took over the conversation and said, "I think it's about time to take a quick tour of the house and then eat a light evening dinner to cap the evening off. But first I'd like Donna to show off those locked on stilettos for us. Why don't you walk over to the desk and do the pose that you told me about on the phone? I'll follow you and do the same pose since we agreed to give you boys a little treat before the house tour."

At this point Linda got up from the couch and motioned for everyone else to do the same thing and suggested, "Why don't you guys stand over to the side of the room slightly in front the desk so that you have partial side view of our poses and tell us what you think. Donna, why don't you go first and do a couple of catwalk prances back and forth in front of the desk so we can all get a good look at those locked on heels before you do the your pose?"

Both Paul and Ken walked over to the side of the room as instructed before Donna put on her show for everyone. She did a catwalk prance, as Linda called it, in front of the desk walking away from the guys, stopping and turning before returning and prancing back in front of them and repeating the process three times. When she stopped and turned around each time, Donna made sure that she lifted the heel of her pivotal foot off the floor such that her instep was arched about 20 degrees past the vertical as if she were taking a step in 110 degree, Past-the-Vertical (PVA) heels, demonstrating how her ankles had been trained for the highest of ultra high heels!

During the time when Donna was walking back and forth in front of the desk, the small brass padlocks that contrasted with the black suede material of the shoe, flipped back and forth with every stride making a clicking sound as well as reflecting the room light in a flashing manner! Linda noticed that the guy's tongues were practically hanging out during Donna's exaggerated catwalk prance and she also noticed how far Donna was ahead of her in ultra high heel training. Linda made a mental note to speed up her self-training in the vertical arch heels that she had bought from Ken's shop a couple of days earlier and gave Donna her fist point for being ahead of her in the ultra-high heel arena.

At the same time, Linda and everyone else in the room, finally noticed Donna's fabulous figure, including her heart shaped butt, enhanced by the Gwendoline-style corset that had gone unnoticed earlier because of the introductions at the door and the exchanged pleasantries as Linda led them all to the large den before everyone sat down. Now that she had done the catwalk routine, it was obvious that Donna's butt was another premium feature of her figure training and Linda made another mental note to look into doing some additional figure training herself and gave Donna another point in the figure training contest! Both women now apparently thought that score between them tonight was Donna 2 and Linda 1.

At this point Linda asked Donna to back up to the desk as and put her hands back behind her on its uncluttered top and lean back so that it was similar to the pose that Gloria Grahame did in that promotional photo of the movie 'Human Desire' that they both had agreed to do earlier in the day. Donna's breasts were thrust out prominently and slightly up because her shoulders were forced backward with her hands on the desk behind her back!

When Donna did as requested and struck the pose she was trying to duplicate in a heavy silk blouse, rather than a heavy turtle neck sweater, she looked straight forward and put on a hard sultry expression that she remembered from the photo. The result was phenomenal since it duplicated the look of the heavy sweater material in the photo with the heavy silk fabric such that it drooped down from her neck to about the midpoint of the bra cups before swooping up and giving the illusion that her bullet bra clad breasts were pointing up, even further than they actually were by the sexy pose! The sight of her leaning back with her butt resting on the edge of the desk with her six inch stilettos planted on the floor about 18 inches out in front of it so that her ankles were bent back to at least 125 degrees past the vertical was unbelievably sexy!

For a brief moment, the room was dead quiet before Paul exclaimed, "I have to get a picture of this pose. It's a once in a lifetime scene. Do you mind Ken; I have 35 mm camera in the cabinet and can capture it for posterity?"

"Oh please do, I can use it in my new catalog, but I'd appreciate it you only shoot her from the neck down," Ken replied enthusiastically.

"Of course; I'll do the same thing when Linda poses as well. You can use both of them in your catalog," Paul replied as he again unlocked the cabinet and retrieved the 35 mm camera and hooked up the flash bulb attachment while Donna continued her sexy pose.

After Paul was ready, Donna continued the pose and moved her shoulders to different positions in order to give slightly different looks to the bullet bra protruding against the silk blouse while maintaining her flat footed shoe position showing her fabulously bent arches and ankles in those locked on T-strap stilettos! Paul took at least ten pictures including several close ups of her 6 inch heels before he indicated that Linda should also get in the picture with a similar pose showing her bullet bra and six inch needle toed pumps.

Linda struck a similar pose which was as sexy as Donna's in a slightly different way since some of her bra cleavage was displayed by silk material and weighted button which caused it to drape more tightly over her strapless bullet bra and contrasted differently to the image that Donna presented! Paul took another ten or so pictures with them both in the picture as they put on quite a show in the process.

"Donna would you mind switching shoes with me since we have the same size; I'm dying to see how they feel to have them locked on my feet?" Linda quickly asked casually.

"Of course not, as a matter of fact I wanted to see how those great needle toed pumps would look on me as well," Donna responded.

As the girls sat back on the large desk, the men started the process of switching the shoes that Linda had requested. First Ken took the keys from his pocket, knelt down, and unlocked the padlocks from the Donna's T-straps and handed the keys and the padlocks Paul and then delicately slipped off the pumps from her feet and set them on the floor. Paul, at the same time, also knelt down, and removed the black suede pumps from Linda's feet as she set on the edge of the large desk. He also set the long needle pointed toed stilettos on the floor and they both went through an elaborate process of installing the shoes on their respective mate's feet.

Paul locked the padlocks on her shoes and said, "Let's see how they look when you do the catwalk prance like Donna. I loved the way they called attention to her ankles and legs."

Linda stood up from the desk and proceeded to put on the same show as Linda with the same result, except she knew that her figure couldn't compare to Donna's, especially in regard to her butt and to a lesser extent to her taught breasts. The guys applauded Linda after she stopped and stood in front of them. Paul and Ken both gushed about how sexy she had looked while parading around in those shoes.

Donna also commented on how fabulous Linda looked in those lockable 6 inch T-strap stilettos and said she also really liked the look and feel of the opera pumps with the extremely long needle toes. Donna asked Ken if he could get her some similar to these pumps. He said that of course he could and noted that it was possible that he could find a pair in some the old Salveno's inventory which he hadn't completely gone through because of the remodeling that was going on in the store next door that he was expanding into. Ken had moved some of that old inventory to the upstairs storage area of that store in order to make way for the new inventory he was receiving from the LA store. Linda had previously said that she had gotten those needle toed stilettos from Salveno's store about a year ago when long needle toe stilettos were starting to come into style. He went on to say that it's time for him to go through that inventory since the remodeling was almost complete and he needed to start stocking that portion of the store and looking to see if could find her a pair of those needle toe heels would give him an excuse to start that process.

At this point, Linda said that she had changed her mind and suggested that they have the light diner before they did the house tour. She then led them to the large formal dining room where the maid had set up an informal buffet of salad, vegetables, pastas or baked chicken breasts, bread, and deserts. They served themselves and set at a small table in the breakfast room where they had a very pleasant dinner and general conversation after being served after dinner drinks.

Chapter 8

After they had finished the meal and after dinner drinks, Linda got up from the table and motioned for everyone to follow her as she stated, "I think it's time to give you guys a quick tour of the house and show Linda some of my outfits. Since we are not focusing this time on a particular theme, other than cone bras for the women and leather jock straps for the men, next week's party should bring out a variety of outfits from the women and maybe even the men as well. And I think Donna can also get a feel for some of the more elaborate events that may eventually occur by seeing some of my previous outfits."

Linda quickly led the foursome out of the breakfast room, through the main dining room, and down the hall past an elevator to a wide carpeted stairs and said, "We could take the elevator, but let's go up the stairs to the second floor. From there we can take the elevator up to the third and fourth floors, and then come back down to our master suite so that I can show Donna my dressing room and closet where some of my outfits are stored that I have been talking to her about the last couple of days."

Linda then started up the stairs and again led the way with the locks on the T-strap pumps clicking away with each step. Donna on the other hand, followed her with the guys following behind her. Because of the extremely long needle pointed toes of the opera pumps, Donna quickly realized that she was going to have to adapt to the situation and make sure that with each step upward she must make sure that the shoe sole at the ball of the foot, where all her weight would be placed, made contact with the step while not kicking the forward step riser with those extremely long needle toes! The long footprint of the pumps, from the tip of the toes to the stiletto heel taps, prevented her from using the heels at all to take any of her weight as they hung back at least two inches over the carpeted step so that she had to make sure and balance in those 6 inch stilettos with all of her weight centered on the balls of her feet with each step!

Donna was sure that Linda had deliberately taken the stairs rather than the elevator to put her through the paces with those needled toed pumps and she in turned showed off her newly trained ultra high heel ability by not using the banister and then practically flaunted her ability to move up the steps in those pumps by quickly catching up to Linda at the top of the stairs! Meanwhile, the Velcro in Donna's bra tips performed its intended job with each of her steps so that she had no problem keeping the cone bra filled out during this trip up the stairs!

At the same time, Linda figured out that Donna knew what she had attempted to do and just smiled to herself. Both girls knew that Donna's needle toe stair climbing performance was really a draw, or push, in this evening's female-to-female contest as it was really a trap that Linda had set, so the score was still 2 to 1 in Donna's favor. However they both knew that Donna had one coming.

In the meantime both Ken and Paul got an unbelievable view of two beautiful women ascending a staircase in 6 inch stiletto heels that displayed their flaring leg muscles with each step, and in Donna's case showing off her Gwendoline-style corseted-enhanced butt for them to see up close while neither had any idea of the competition that was going on between to two women!

When they all reached the top of the stairs on the second floor, Linda pointed out that this floor contained their master bedroom suite which was the only one located behind the stairwell landing and apparently took up that whole section of the second floor. The other guest rooms were located alternately on each side of the hallway in the opposite direction and she said that the larger room at the other end of the hall was their daughter's bedroom when she was home from school. Linda continued and said that she would show them a couple of the spare bedrooms and in particular the one that she had in mind for them the next weekend, although she said it was on the third floor, but was similar to the suite where their master suite was located on the second level.

Linda then walked them down to the first guest room on the right and opened the door and led them into a very spacious room decorated in ultra-modern décor. She noted that many of the rooms were decorated in different styles and said that their room on the next floor up was similarly decorated as this room was, except that it was much larger because it was the same size of their master bedroom and it had a few more additions that she thought they would appreciate. At this point Linda suggested that they go up to the third level and then onto the fourth level before they returned to second and visit their master suite as she led them back to elevator.

The elevator doors were covered in rich looking mahogany material matching the woodwork throughout the house. Linda pushed the up bottom and the doors soon opened and they entered; and again the walls were covered in the same mahogany looking material as the doors. In a few seconds the doors opened and Linda led them into a long hallway that was almost identical as the floor below with additional guest bedrooms on each side of the hallway.

This time Linda led them to the suite that she had picked for them, opened the door, and showed them all into the room. As she had noted, it was decorated in an ultra-modern fashion with several pieces of furniture including several modern style padded leather chairs and two couches located at right angles to each other in far corner of the large living room area of the suite. Both couches had glass toped end tables with modern styled lamps together with glass topped coffee tables in front of them. A large beige credenza and tall multi-shelf organizer were located on the same side of the room as the entrance door diagonally across from the couches. There were modernistic paintings on the walls and many flush mounted ceiling lights together with additional indirect lighting fixtures mounted at critical locations near the ceiling on the walls.

Linda continued on to lead them through the spacious living area to a lounge that was accessible from the same side of the room that they had entered from the hallway, and therefore was essentially located behind the stairwell opening. It had a wet bar and a kitchenette arrangement with a refrigerator, sink, and a small electric stove-top oven. There was a doorway in that room that led to the large bedroom and, in turn to a walk-in closet and full bathroom.