Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ken and Donna observed that it was much bigger than most one room apartments that they had seen and praised Paul and Linda about how spacious and beautifully decorated their future accommodations were for next weekend's party. At this point Linda ushered them out of this suite and back out into the hallway to the elevator for the trip to the fourth floor.

After they stepped out of the elevator, Linda said that there were a few additional guest rooms on this level, but most of the rooms were used for specialized activities and hobbies such as the one that was dedicated to their collective stamp and coin collection. Another was converted into Paul's multipurpose shop that had small metal and wood working equipment as well as some leather working tools and apparatus. Another room included a photographic darkroom and a small studio.

Linda continued by saying there was one special suite in particular that she wanted to show them since it was occasionally the focus of their club's fetish themed parties when they hosted it at this house. She further noted that there some areas that were dedicated to specific fetishes and BDSM activities. Linda then turned and walked to an entrance door on that floor that was located in the same position as at the one leading to the room on the third floor that was to be their suite the following weekend. Paul handed his key ring to Linda and she unlocked and opened that door and led them inside to display very unique suite. It was laid out, with some exceptions, the same as the footprint of the ones on the floors below, starting with a large entry room.

The first exception was that to the left of the entry door there was a spacious lounge area that was about the same size of a guest bedroom that it would been on the same space on lower levels. Therefore it added considerable amount of area to the unique fourth floor suite and because it was on the top floor of the house, it had a high sloping vaulted ceiling which peaked in the center of the room. The outside sloping portion of the ceiling was actually the finished part of the house roofline all of which added to the spaciousness of the entire area.

That lounge was also again decorated in an ultra-modern living room format, with lounge-type chairs, couches with glass top tables, and a small wet bar with four bar stools. On the outer wall between the two windows in the room there was console hi-fi system and a new 21 inch console color TV that Linda said they had just bought and was one of the first color TV's that had just come on the market late that summer of 1962.

The wall to the right side of the room also had an egress door near the entry door on inside wall that they had just entered. Linda, after showing them the large lounge or living room, led them through that second door which opened into a long hallway with several addition doors to rooms to their left, or to the exterior wall of the house. She flipped some switches and adjusted some lighting controls so that the hallway was bathed in a number of indirect and colored lighting effects giving it a light blue cool and soothing effect.

Linda announced to Ken and Donna that there were a series of individual rooms in this area of the suite that were dedicated and equipped individually for various BSDM practices as well as other exotic fetishes and fantasies. She demonstrated by opening the first door on the left and again adjusted the lighting to obtain the desired effect. They all stepped inside to see a long but rather narrow room with a vaulted ceiling similar to, but shorter than the main lounge because of the limiting width of the hallway.

The room was again indirectly lighted, but with a lot of red and with a separately controlled spotlight aimed at the back center wall focusing on an area where there were two rectangular steel tubes mounted from floor to ceiling about three feet apart. Linda walked Ken and Donna over the steel tubes and gave them a closer look at the apparatus which had another rectangular steel bar mounted between the two slotted tubes with fleece lined leather cuffs riveted to each end. That horizontal bar had small rollers on each end that fit through the internal slots that formed tracks inside vertical tubes such that it could be adjusted up or down by a steel cable on each side by a motorized winch system mounted near the top of each tube. Linda also pointed out that additional horizontal bars could be locked into place by inserting spring loaded pins at each end into holes drilled into the vertical poles at various heights for addition restrains with cuffs or straps as needed.

In addition, to the lacing stand the room had a couch, two chairs, and end table as well as several freestanding glass enclosed cabinets with the multiple shelves that contained bondage items such as leather cuffs, blindfolds, leather straps, gags that apparently been sanitized and stored in plastic storage bags, anal and vaginal plugs and vibrators, not to mention various types of nipples clamps and other specialized metal and leather bondage restraints that Donna did not necessarily recognize!

"Paul had this corset lacing stand built some time ago and he uses occasionally it to lace up some of my back lacing corsets. It obviously can be used for other activities as well, but I'll leave that to your imagination. As you see, we have quite a variety of devices that could be used in that regard," Linda coly announced as she gestured to some of the glass cabinets.

Donna and Ken smiled at one another as they both thought about how that corset lacing apparatus could be used as a milking stand as well as for some other devious uses. Donna's nipples responded in kind at the thought of being strapped up in that sophisticated piece of machinery and be taken advantage of by Ken! Then without further comment Linda led them out of the room, turned off the lights, and shut the door before escorting them onto the second of four doors on the side of the hall.

She opened it and again adjusted the lights before they entered. This room was about the same size as the first with similar indirect lighting systems, but had it had two centerpieces at either side of the back of the room as the main attractions. There were two spotlights, one focused on what Donna remembered from the book she had bought at the sex shop several months ago. She now remembered that it was similar to what was called a St. Andrew's Cross. In this case, it was an elegantly tooled leather covered X frame that appeared to be motorized much like the lacing machine in the first room since there was series of motors that were connected to the X frame so that each leg of the it could be moved to form different angles and shapes such as the letters I, T, Y, inverted Y and so on!

A second spotlight was focused on the other side at the back of the room on a padded leather bench-like devise that Linda called a spanking bench! The bench was essentially three separate padded sections that Linda said would position a submissive on their knees at the rear and on their elbows and forearms at the front section. The smaller center section could then be raised so that it would put the submissive's exposed butt up in the air for spanking, paddling, or other whatever form of punishment the master or mistress had in mind while being restrained at the wrists, upper forearms, ankles and below the knees with the attached leather cuffs! Finally, another unique feature of the spanking bench was that it had two specially designed holes positioned at the upper section such in the case of a female; her breasts would protrude through them and be held in place by a leather strap encircling her shoulder blades. The entire three section bench could be raised and therefore provide the master easy access to them for whatever he had in mind! Both Donna and Ken instantly imagined what Donna would look like when strapped on the table with her breasts poking through the two holes allowing Ken free access to her beautiful long nipples! Needless to say how that affected both of them.

There was also a couch and two modern chairs in the front of the room together with the same glass cases that were in the first room. They also contained some of the same devices that were in the other cases, but there were several additional items that seemed to be especially-made for discipline purposes including paddles and small leather floggers. On the wall next to the spanking bench, there was a big selection of the larger whips, canes, slappers, and crops hanging from a long row of pegs and hooks.

"I don't know if you guys are in to this kind of thing, but there are many options if you want to use these two rooms. I'm sure that you both will certainly enjoy the lacing room as we call the first room," Linda questioned and commented as she turned and started leading them out of the second room without waiting for a reply from either Donna or Ken.

Donna didn't respond directly to Linda's statements as they left the room, but finally said, "I agree that we both would like to take full advantage of the lacing room since you obviously know I'm into corset training now, but I think we could also use that spanking bench, as you call it, for some other things that I know Ken is thinking about right now, but were not yet into the spanking thing."

"OK, that sounds good to me," Linda replied enthusiastically as she continued to the next room while Donna winked at Ken knowing that she was talking about the bench could be used for breast and nipple play as well as for milking!

Ken thought to himself Donna was suggesting that someday she might be interested in spanking when she answered Linda's question about the spanking bench when she used the word "yet" in her answer! Obviously, from Donna's perspective the repartee between the two women, the spanking bench, and the thought of being milked while strapped in that bench caused Donna's hard nipples and definitely kept her bullet bra filled out perfectly.

Linda again led them to the third, and eventually to the fourth room which were about the same size as the first two which also had their own specialized functions. The third room contained the same furniture and cabinets as the others, but had a different focus. It had a spotlight on a motorized type of chair, or really a motorized gynecologist table, that could position anyone strapped onto that table to be used by the operator to conduct complete genital and breast examinations! Linda said that she would leave it up to their imagination for what this table could be used for and then led them to the forth room.

It was also furnished in the same manner as the other rooms, except that it had as it's the main focus a unique table that also resembled a gynecologist table. It was different in the fact that it was opening in the center that had a plastic seat formed much like a toilet seat, although the sides were specially formed in curved shapes to accept the butt cheeks of whoever would be strapped face up in the custom made motorized table. It was designed so that the center of the table could be raised and lowered and would lift the person's body from their shoulders to their upper thighs and separately could to be adjusted to move their arms and legs up and down individually.

Linda said that this was a shaving table and then opened a wood panel located in the bottom center of the table exposing the flexible steel motorized mechanism of the table and showed its unique design and displayed its intended purpose. The open part of the table, located where someone's butt would be position on it, had a strange stainless steel sink-like underneath that also had a flexible plastic accordion-like funnel that drained into the sink. There were hot and cold water faucets including a flexible hand held sprayer that Linda said could be positioned to wash down the genital area of the women or man being shaved; it was really a horizontal barber's chair! The room also contained several glass cabinets with many of the same instruments and devices as the other rooms so that it could be used for many other fetish or BSMD activities as well as various shaving devices. Linda commented that both of them used this table regularly, but without further comment, she ushered them past a half bathroom before leading them into a large bedroom on that floor that was similar to the bedroom portion of the third story suite on the third floor. It had a four poster bed that obviously was bondage ready for whatever the guests wanted to achieve. The full bath and large closet located at the back right of the room were similar to the third story bedroom that Ken and Linda apparently been booked into for the following weekend.

It also had a more traditional corset lacing bar hanging from the ceiling with ropes attached to the three foot long bar. Those 18 inch long ropes were connected to a third rope and formed a triangle between those ropes and the lacing bar itself. The long rope was threaded through a pulley mounded in a beam, running the entire length of the vaulted ceiling. That rope ran to a manually cranked winch mounted on the wall between the doors that led to the closet and full bathroom. This lacing bar was much more flexible than the ridge poles of the bar in the first room and would allow whoever was being laced to thrash around much like Gwendoline did when she was forcibly laced into the butt lifting corset in the bondage cartoon story by John Willie. Both Ken and Donna had seen excerpts and drawings of that portion of the classic fantasy story "Gwendoline and the Missing Princess". Those particular illustrations were featured in the corset lacing section of the book that Donna had bought form the sex store several week ago!

Donna thought to herself as she saw the lacing bar that she certainly had gotten her money's worth from that book as she remembered the induced lactation section as well as noting that semen could be used as a nipple moisturizer and elongation enhancer!

Linda interrupted her thought process by asking Donna, "Have you ever seen a lacing bar like the one that both of you two are staring at?"

Donna decided to tell the truth about her corset experience and calmly answered, "Yes as a matter of fact we both have because the corset I'm wearing tonight was inspired by illustrations from the fantasy story by John Willie. Gwendoline, the heroine of the story, was forcibly laced into such a corset while strapped to a lacing bar almost identical to this one."

"Not almost; exactly identical to the one in that classic story, Ken and I made sure of that detail," Linda instantly replied in somewhat of an indignant tone of voice.

She continued and said, "I see now that you two have learned a lot in the short time you've been together."

Linda then turned and escorted them out of this floor's suite and back out to the main lounge area, and then back out to the main hall for the trip down to see Linda and Paul's suite in order to look at some of her outfits, costumes, and high heels. After riding the elevator down to the second floor and going into their master suite, Linda led everyone into her large dressing room located off the main bedroom and opened the door to a large walk-in closet that was almost the same size as the dressing room itself! It was huge and had clothes hanging on each side with an unbelievable high heel shoe collection at the far end of the extremely deep and wide closet!

The huge selection of clothing and shoes had been organized into various sections so that blouses, skirts, dresses, costumes, corsets, belts, and even hats were segregated, by color, in their respective compartments. There were also two large chests of drawers at the sides of the closet that Linda said contained bras, panties, slips, waist cinching devices and many other items!

Linda went on to explain some of the clothing and shoes that she had collected over the years were the result of their association of the club that they had belonged to and sometimes led over the past few years, but that she had always had a penchant for high heels since she had her first pair in the late Thirties.

The depression in the early Thirties had brought on a fashion trend in women's shoes that was much different than the Roaring Twenties when higher heels prevailed. They were simple low block heels at best, for dress situations. In the middle to late Thirties, and in particular 1939 when Linda was graduating from high school, the shoe fashions had developed to the point where much higher heels had become popular. It wasn't her first pair of high heels, but she said that it was the one's that she remembered most from her high school graduation ceremony and that she was so proud to wear for Paul that evening when they both accepted their diplomas!

With that explanation, Linda retrieved a plastic shoe box from the extensive collection that was displayed on the back room of the massive closet, opened it and showed Donna an exquisite pair of white patent oxford lace up pumps that had thicker French-styled heels that were at least 3-1/2 inches high! Donna and Ken instantly identified what those heels meant to Linda, and said that that it was fabulous that she had preserved those shoes throughout the years.

Linda continued to show some her clothing and shoes to both Donna and Ken as Paul looked on from the entrance to the huge closet. She showed them one her favorite costumes that she had worn to one of the club's parties when she was dressed as the Mysterious Countess from bondage cartoon serial "Sweet Gwendoline and the Race for the Gold Cup", again by John Willie. This particular outfit was one of several that were shown in that cartoon serial and consisted of a tight black kid leather skirt hemmed to above the knee with a side slit. The blouse was made of a white sweater-like material that had a scooped top that was fastened together above her breasts with a single button in the middle and then opened into a plunging vertical oval shape cutout which no doubt would expose the entire inter surfaces of her breasts before being secured by a second button near the navel!

On the same hanger as the skirt and blouse was a black calf leather belt that was to worn with this outfit. It was four inches wide with one large buckle and four clasps. The hanger was also tagged to show the location in the closet of the shoes, gloves, jewelry, and other items and details that were to be worn with this costume so that it would be a duplicate of the original in the John Willie story.

Linda went to the location written on the tag and retrieved the items noted on it. The bra was an extremely low cut white strapless semi-pointed version that would allow her cleavage to be exposed down to and past the lower base of her breasts so the open cut blouse would give the illusion that she was not wearing a bra even though her nipples would not be exposed! The black kid leather gloves were shoulder length and the unique ultra high heel shoes were black calf and were of the extremely low cut lace up Oxford style with a small bow at the top of the tongues. There was a pair of long black pearl teardrop earrings and a black pearl necklace to be worn with this outfit. Finally, there was a long handled black whip that could be carried as if desired!

After hanging that outfit back up and returning the accessories back to their proper location, Linda paged through some other costumes on the rack in that section of the closet and briefly said what the theme was for some of them. She stopped at one of them, but didn't remove it from the rack, but said the long black one piece, knee length, kid leather dress was the one she wore the night she acted as the high priestess at a special meeting of the club. That intimidating black leather dress along with a five inch wide red patent belt, tall red tiara, and red patent calf length boots with 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels completed that dominate looking ensemble!