Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had been commissioned by a select group of the dominate male members of the Fetish Club to assist them in formalizing the training requirements for their respective mates so that each would know what was expected by their dominate husband or boyfriend. The rules and requirements varied with each trainee due to the different expectations by their particular master. It was explained that these rules and requirements that were written down by their partner would be enforced at some future special 'female submissive night' at a club meeting.

Linda had played the female dominate role in their training and presented each with certificates of completion at a graduation ceremony for the newly trained young ladies. She told Donna and Ken that the women had volunteered and passed the tests to officially become a true submissive to their respective significant other at some future special meeting. The training consisted of learning various rules and techniques that they must use and conform to in their submissive roles as required by their master's individual taste at that special meeting! She also noted that the standard ultra high heel stiletto rule would apply at this special meeting as well. Finally, Linda said she would explain later what the "certificate" of completion consisted of that she had presented to the graduates' dominate mate, who in turn presented it to their submissive female mate!

Donna and Ken were absolutely amazed at Linda's huge wardrobe as well as its organization in the closet. Donna made a mental note to mark Linda a couple of points ahead of her in the female competition that she had been keeping track of that evening! At this point, Linda suggested that they return to the den and discuss some of the possible rules and prizes for next weekend's party events.

After they were seated in the den, Linda suggested that the men perform the honors and help them get back into their own stilettos before the discussing the party. They quickly agreed and stood up and then knelt down in front of their respective women and started that process. Paul carefully unlocked the tiny padlocks from Linda's 6 inch heeled T-Strap pumps, slipped them off, and handed them and the keys to Ken whom had already set Linda's extremely long needle toed, 6 inch stilettos on the floor next to where he was kneeling. Ken, and to a lesser extent Paul, over acted in slipping on the stilettos and making sure their seamed stocking were straight before again setting down.

Donna was then the first to speak, "I just wanted to say that Ken and I are extremely impressed with your house and clothes and costumes that you showed us as well as special section of the fourth floor that you've setup. It sure looks like you have most the bases covered when you host your club's party."

"Were happy you like it. It's obvious that other than to occasionally host the club's parties, this house is much too big for the three of us, but we bought it at good price and wanted the privacy that it gives us. We certainly didn't want people to think we were showing off our good fortune since we both were brought up in middle class homes and certainly not trying to be snooty about buying this house," Linda explained.

She continued, "I think you will see next weekend how friendly and unassuming all the club members are when you meet them at the party. So, tell me what ideas you came up with for the contest rules and prize criteria?"

"I will; but first I wanted to get your opinion about all that because the more I got to thinking about it, I thought it might be unfair to everyone else if you and I were also going to be in the competition and at the same time we set what the various contest rules were going to be. I do have an idea that could make the competition fairer and I wanted to get your opinion and see what you think," Donna responded to Linda's question.

Linda then said, "I guess you're right. I didn't think about that so much, since I just wanted there to be some competition for all of us girls to participate in. What did have in mind?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but maybe we should have all the men and women submit their ideas and criteria for the three contests and then let the men pick the ones they want for each contest and then maybe have a wild card or two drawn from a hat as an added bonus," Donna carefully explained.

Paul spoke up quickly and practically yelled, "That's a fabulous idea. I certainly have some suggestions to make along those lines."

Linda quickly responded, "I bet you do Paul; but Donna, I think you hit the nail on the head. That's a great idea and I'll send out a note tomorrow, along with some other rules that you and I will come up with, so that they can bring their ideas to the party next Friday night and the guys can have field day picking and choosing what they want the various criteria to consist of for all the contests. I'll call you at the apartment tomorrow and we can finalize some of the other rules."

Donna said that sounded like a plan, but said that they should be going since she was going to have a big day tomorrow shopping and preparing for the party. Donna and Ken again elatedly thanked them and said how much they enjoyed the evening. Both said how beautiful their house was and that they were looking forward to meeting their friends at the coming party.

Linda then interjected, "Before you leave, I want to lend you some of our John Willie collection of bondage fiction with illustrations. I think you'll both enjoy them and Donna should be able to use some of the illustrations along with the club information binder that I sent you to help you to develop some unique costumes for any upcoming club theme parties and other events."

Linda then went to the bookcase and selected two or three, 8-1/2 by 11 inch sized, paperback original serials from the shelf. Donna accepted the books and gracefully thanked her very much before picking up the legal papers from the desk. Paul retrieved Ken's suit coat from the nearby coat tree and helped him slip it on before Linda again led the way to the front door where they said an impassioned goodnight to both Paul and Linda before leaving. They walked outside and saw that the attendant, or valet driver, had pulled their car up front and opened the passenger side door for Donna to enter. She again made sure to display her legs and 6 inch T-strap stilettos for his benefit.

To be Continued