Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
The fetish party starts with a surprise contest for the women.
5.1k words
4.39
14.2k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Chapters 12 through 17 are the final chapters to "Donna's Ultra High Heels - Book 2" and will be sequentially submitted in both the Fetish and BDSM categories in the following order: Chapters 12, 14 and 17 in the Fetish category and chapters 13, 15, and 16 in the BDSM category.

*****

Chapter 12

The elevator reached the first floor and Donna and Ken went directly to the den check in location for the club's fetish party while Donna was careful to avoid any unnecessary movement that would cause the chastity belt with the three, Ben WA Ball dildo to excessively massage her already sensitized clitoris! They again were warmly greeted by Chatsworth's who had also changed into their semiformal clothes. Paul wore a light blue dinner jacket and darker blue trousers with white shirt and dark blue bow tie. Linda had on a stunning one piece shamrock green silk cocktail dress with a flaring skirt hemmed to just above the knees which was shorter than the current fashion trend in 1962. The bodice of the dress was neck high, sleeveless, and had empire bust line that was fitted so tightly that there was absolutely no drooping, top or bottom, between her perfectly displayed sharp pointed cone shaped bra cups! The affect was just the opposite of Donna's drooping cone bra designed dress. There was a tightly cinched four inch wide shamrock green suede belt at the waist. She wore the matching shamrock green suede open sided T-strap pumps with the 6-5/16 inch stiletto heels that vertically arched her insteps that she had bought at Ken's store the week before! The ease with which she moved in them indicated to both Donna and Ken that she must have practiced extensively in them in the past week.

After an exchange of pleasantries and compliments on each other's dresses and shoes, Linda had Donna step up on a special measuring platform that was three steps high including the top surface itself. The finished walnut platform had obviously been custom designed and made especially to make it easier to measure the shoe size and heel height of the person standing on it. The two foot by two foot stage had two steps on one side that could be folded down and locked into place when in use. Likewise on the other side, there was a braced set of fold up legs that could swing down and also be locked into place in order to complete the platform set up. When not in use, the legs could be folded on top and the steps folded underneath making a compact unit that could easily be stored. Linda said that Paul had it made several years ago not only to make it easier to measure heel heights but also to allow a good view of any high heels that a person may want to model for an audience!

Donna placed her right foot up on the first step of the measuring stand and felt the lower, one inch diameter, ball of the dildo firmly brush her clitoris and send a shock wave through her entire body! She sucked in her breath and paused a few seconds before following through with her left foot with the same result, again pausing now with both feet now resting on that first step.

Linda viewed Donna's predicament and giggled, "I know what you are going through. I had the same reaction when I stepped up on the stand and Paul measured me a few minutes ago. It's a good thing that we have an elevator because I don't think any of "us girls" would make it back and forth to our rooms using the stairs without having major orgasms!"

"I think you're right. I bet it wouldn't take many steps for that to happen," Donna replied as she slowly and cautiously made her way up to the platform, one half-step at a time.

"That gives me an idea Donna. After the meal when everyone goes back to their room, we could have a contest to see who could last the longest, while walking up the stairs, without having an orgasm or on the other hand who would last the shortest period of time! In any case, we would not allow any pausing and the girl's mate would tag along to make sure of that as well as steady them when the orgasm did occur. It also would give those chastity cages a good work out from all the men as well," Linda gleefully announced.

"Linda, I think that I need to be careful what I suggest to you, since you seem to come up with some very erotic ideas when I mention some offhand remark," Donna replied as she stood in the center of the platform, which placed her shoes about two feet off the floor.

"We really do work well as a team; don't we?" Linda commented and rhetorically questioned.

Purposely, both Paul and Ken did not comment on the girl's conversation not wanting to encourage or discourage the idea that they had just cooked up, so Paul stepped to the measuring stand to perform his duties. After Donna slipped off her shoes, she was able to stand flat footed in a special light weight wood measuring device that Paul had left on the on the platform after measuring Linda a few moments before they had arrived downstairs. It consisted of a fixed heel piece and a sliding toe part that was used to measure the total length of the foot and thus determine the shoe size. Paul verified that Donna's total foot length measured 9-1/16 inches which was indeed a 6-1/2 shoe size. Actually for women's shoe sizes of 4 through 12, the total length different is 2-11/16 inches or 1/3 inches per size, or 1/6 (.167) inches per 1/2 size. Most shoe size charts rounded the various 1/2 size lengths off to the nearest 1/16 of an inch and not have to deal in 1/6 inch increments.

Donna stepped back into her pumps and Paul verified the heel height to be a full 6 inches by the use a large stainless steel scale with a sliding pointer which was adjusted to the top of the heel and measured straight down to the platform surface. This height obviously met the minimum heel height requirement of 5-5/8 inches for her 6-1/2 shoe size.

With Donna's reaction in climbing the steps of the measuring platform, Linda decided to skip the chastity belt verification procedure for the guests since that reaction was in itself enough verification. Likewise Paul would skip the chastity cage check as everyone's mate indicated that they had installed such a device.

Finally, Donna and Ken filled out some basic information cards for the fetish club files which would remain confidential to Linda and Paul, including their assigned fictitious name that would essentially be their passport, in addition to their regular names for entry to any club events. Linda also had some fancy name tags printed with their full name and regional location embossed in gold lettering. They were much less obtrusive that the standard name tags and were to be discreetly pinned to the upper area of a dress or suit jacket.

"I do hate the idea of name tags, but since you know so few people, I thought it would helpful for you to remember their names. It much easier for everyone else to remember just your two names," Linda announced.

At this point, the doorbell rang since it was now exactly 8:00 o'clock and the other guests were starting to arrive. The maid appeared in the hallway and went to front door. Another maid appeared and went to the bar in the den as Linda and Paul excused themselves as they also went to the front door to greet the rest of the guests. Linda said that they should go to the bar and the maid would make them a drink of their choice while the waiting for the guests to be checked in. They both could see that they remaining couples were arriving, in their own vehicles, very close together and were then escorted past the den door and to where the elevator would take them to their respective rooms upstairs. A third maid was also helping with everyone's luggage by putting it on the elevator with each guest couple. Ken and Donna watched the couples, dressed to the nines, passing by the den door. Linda had indicated earlier that all the men and women would arrive with their dinner jackets and cocktail dresses, but would go to their rooms to freshen up and to install the chastity devices! She said that process would take about fifteen minutes for each couple.

After everyone apparently arrived and was in their rooms, Linda and Paul returned to the den and also had the maid pour them a drink before suggesting they all sit down and relax while they waited for the first couple to arrive for check in. Paul said the all seven invited couples had arrived, two of which were from out of town and therefore, including them, there would be a total of eighteen people attending. The four of them chatted about the upcoming events of the weekend and Linda was simply fascinated with the idea of having an orgasm contest on the stairs. She said it was a fabulous idea for an ice breaker to the weekend.

After a few minutes the first couple arrived in the den for the check in procedure. Linda first introduced them to Donna and Ken while Paul stood by and assisted in that process. They were Doris and Frank Reed from the St. Louis area and appeared to be in their forties. They were very pleasant and welcomed Ken and Donna to the club. Doris had on a tight fitting two piece cocktail outfit with a black long sleeved tight fitting sequined top that also showed off her rather large cone bra cups that jiggled with each step. She had on a fancy black sequined pencil skirt and a five inch wide silver kid leather belt and matching silver kid leather, needle toed pumps, with V cutouts at the vamp that exposed most of her toes. The stiletto heels later measured to be 6-1/16 inches for her size seven shoe which produced the same arch angle of 79 degrees with a 55 degree heel angle that Donna was wearing tonight with her 6 inch heels in size 6-1/2. Frank had on a dinner jacket similar to Paul and Ken. Doris then stepped up to the platform steps and made the first half step up with her right foot and had almost the identical reaction as Donna had experienced. She also paused and regained her composure before finally getting to the top platform surface.

"Linda you are getting more devious in your old age by coming up with these new rules of engagement," Doris laughingly remarked as Paul started the measuring process.

"Thank you for your complement and later we'll have some more fun in these chastity belts, thanks to Donna's idea," Linda replied devilishly.

The remainder of the guests checked in about every three or four minutes and went through the same procedure as the Reed's. Most of the cocktail dresses were strikingly designed and obviously modified to reveal and display the required cone bras in various exotic, but sexy ways. All were fancy and quite elegant in silks, satins, and taffetas with various colors. There was a variety of ultra high heels, all with stiletto heels well over the 5-5/8 inch minimum heel height without platforms, which were not allowed by club rules. The far majority of styles were opera pumps, D'Orsay's, or open sided T-straps. There was however, one gorgeous sandal style that had a simple strap at the top of the toes with a T-strap that led to an adjustable, over the heel strap that was also secured to the sole of the shoe by a tiny strap at the upper instep!

Ken and Donna tried to remember as many of the couples names as they could. In the end there were six more couples they met ranging in age from the mid to late twenties to the early forties which was near Paul and Linda's age group. There was Gina and Phillip Taylor, Mary and Steve Travis, and Lisa and Rod King all from the St. Louis area. The Taylor's and King's also appeared to be in their early forties. The Travis's were younger and appeared to be about Donna and Ken's age in the mid-twenties. Donna noticed how the dress Lisa was wearing showed off her obviously large breasts with its tight fitting empire bust line that emphasized their size. She thought to herself that they must have had been literally stuffed into the cone shaped cups.

Also from St. Louis were Pamela Brown and Scott Case who were apparently living together and appeared again, to be in their mid-twenties. Two couples were from out of town, one from the LA area and one from Chicago. Susan Sullivan and Jason Dixon were from LA and were in their mid-twenties. John and Jane Powers appeared to be in their mid-thirties was the couple from Chicago. They had been members of the club before moving there about three years ago.

All of the couples they were introduced to were very friendly and seemed genuinely excited that they were becoming new members of their unique group. Doris and Frank Reed who appeared to be the Chatsworth's best friends were very interested in both Donna and Ken and essentially spent the most time talking to them during the cocktail party. Susan and Jason talked about their recent move to the LA area which was a temporary assignment for him as an engineer for the large local aircraft manufacturer with a plant in LA. His Fiancée, Susan and also got a temporary job there doing contract work at the same company as a contract administrator. Ken talked about his work at the Hollywood specially shoe store and that he made occasional trips there and would look them up the next time he in was in town. They both thought that would be a great idea. Susan admired Donna's dress and said she just loved the way it accentuated the contours of the base of the cone bra while displaying her sharp pointed breast tips. She even asked if those were Donna's naturally shaped nipple tips to which Donna's replied proudly that they were!

Donna and Ken mingled with all the guests while they sipped their cocktails and noted that all of the women seemed to move with measured steps for obvious reasons. They also seemed be interested in and complemented Donna on the sharp pointed look that her dress displayed so vividly. Ken thought to himself, that it wasn't just the women that were interested in her "finer points" since he noticed that the men didn't miss a chance view them at close range either! Donna returned the complements by saying how well she liked their own dresses as well as their ultra high stiletto heels.

About 8:45, Linda stood back from the group and tapped her cocktail glass to get everyone's attention.

She spoke with pleasant authority and said, "Everyone, I would like to make an announcement. I had planned to do this after dinner tonight, but I changed my mind after seeing how well you welcomed Ken and Donna to the group. As an additional ice breaker, I'm adding an impromptu contest to this weekend's activities. As a matter of fact it is going to start immediately as we go to our room's before dinner, rather that after, to remove our chastity devices!"

The group let out a not so subtle sigh of relief with Linda's announcement.

After a brief pause she continued, "I see that you agree with my decision, but there is an additional step that I'm putting in place as we go back to our rooms and that's where the contest comes in since we'll be using the stairs rather than the elevator!"

There was a collective gasp from all the women with that announcement.

Linda quickly continued, "I thought you would be thrilled with that change of plans. Now here are the rules for this contest."

She went on to explain that since there were nine couples she would put 8 pieces of paper in a bowl, number 1 through 8, to determine the order of each couple to attempt ascending the stairs. Linda said that she and Paul would be last, or number 9, since they were going to be the judges. The partner of each contestant would have to insure that she had to climb the steps without pausing as everyone had done when going up the measuring stand steps. They would have to nudge their partner up the stairs and support her if she had an orgasm on the way. Whoever made it to the landing at the top of the stairs or the furthest up the steps would be winners. There also would be a consolation prize to the woman that had an orgasm with the fewest number of steps!

Linda further stated that all the contestants would have a half an hour after returning to their rooms to pleasure their man, collect a semen sample, and deposit it in the sterilized glass bottle that could be found in their bathroom wall cabinets. All the women should bring down at least a sample of semen at dinner time and place the container under their mate's special place card! Those who wanted to participate in the contest for the largest semen quantity should do so by attaching the provided red band around the glass bottle! She went on to say that all the prizes would be announced at dinner later that evening.

With Linda's contest announcements and associated rules, the entire group including Donna and Ken, seemed to elevate dramatically the sexual and erotic atmosphere of the party. There were excited whispers between various couples which Linda paused and let percolate to perfection. Donna whispered to Ken that she was going enter him in the semen contest to which he was a little apprehensive since he wondered how he would perform with all the heavyweights in this fetish group. Donna also thought to herself that there was no way that she wasn't going to get the consolation price since she was about one notch away from having an orgasm just thinking about these contests! What Donna didn't know was that most every woman in the room felt the same way, including Linda!

Paul then took charge and got a notepad from his desk after he had one of the maids go to the kitchen and bring back a stainless steel mixing bowl. He quickly wrote the eight sequential numbers on the individual pieces of paper, folded them, and put them in the bowl that the maid had returned to the den. The maid left the room as Paul held the bowl out and up in front of Donna and asked her to pick the first piece of paper from the bowl. She retrieved it and was instructed by Paul to give it to Linda who had followed him to where Donna and Ken were standing. Linda called out the number 8 and wrote it down in the same notepad that Paul had brought from his desk. Donna was relieved that she would be going next to last in the contest. Likewise, Paul had each of the women draw a number from the bowl while Linda wrote it down in the notepad.

Linda then had everyone gather around the staircase that had twelve steps to the next floor, as the couple who drew number 1 in the contest, which was Susan and Jason, moved near the foot of the stairs. They were the ones that had just moved to their temporary home in LA area and returned that weekend to St. Louis for the party. Susan was visibly nervous for being first in line since they were the newest members of the club except for Donna and Ken. Linda positioned Susan near the first step with Jason, standing behind her with his right around her waist and his left hand holding her left her left arm above her elbow. Linda again explained that Jason was to keep Susan moving at a constant speed and have her continue up the steps without pausing or hesitation. On the count of three, they started up the stairs as the entire group looked on.

At the end on the second full step, Susan was audibly moaning while displaying her flaring legs in those red satin 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels beneath her red taffeta cocktail dress. By the time they reached the fourth step and she started to put her left foot up on the fifth step, Susan hoarsely whispered, "Oh my God."

She put her foot back down and visibly shook and slumped in Jason's arms as she began her orgasm, teetering on those ultra high heels, while everyone politely applauded! It apparently wasn't an intense orgasm as Susan was able to rather quickly regain her composure and carefully stepped back down the stairs, but paused with each half step, before standing with the others waiting for the next contestant. Susan's face was flushed, mostly from her orgasm and not so much from embarrassment. Linda noted that Susan had four steps and if she had kept her left foot on the next step, would count as 4-1/2 steps.

12