Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reeds were next at number 2 and they made it to 5-1/2 steps followed by the Taylors at 6. The Travis's, King's, and Pamela and Scott Case came in at 5, 5-1/2, and 4-1/2 steps respectively! Susan Sullivan and Jason Dixon and the Power's came in at 4-1/2 and 5 in that order. The men got a good view of all the women's ultra high heels and curvaceous legs as they all struggled up the stairs with the Ben WA Ball-type dildo attached to their chastity belts massaging their clitorises.

Now it was Donna and Ken's turn in the so called barrel. They stepped to the bottom of the staircase with Donna trying to hide both her nervousness and sexual arousal. Her nipple tips, however, were straining under the thin material of her bra cup tips and clearly filling them out to the point where they were stretching her dress top into extreme points which didn't go unnoticed to the group.

Donna made it 3-1/2 steps before she orgasmed and slumped into Ken's arms while there was enthusiastic applause for her effort! She was also flushed, but in her case it was because she was truly embarrassed by being the quickest to orgasm, although it was not a mind blowing one. Donna had been right when she thought that she would not last very long on her trek up the staircase since she was sure that Linda would last much longer than 3-1/2 steps. And she was right because Linda also made it to 5-1/2 steps before dismissing everyone to go to the elevator and on to their rooms. She also said that there was a sign-up sheet on the table next to the elevator for those women who want to have their man participate in the semen contest for the greatest volume, but that she and Paul would not participate because they would be the judges. Linda said that they all should be back in a half an hour for dinner.

Donna was the first to sign up for Ken. As it turned out, there were four more couples who signed up besides Donna and Ken, all of whom were the younger couples of the group, which Donna thought was odd. She guessed that the older men thought that they couldn't compete because of possible lower testosterone levels? On the other hand, that didn't seem to make sense because they were more experienced and certainly had access to the same supplements that everyone else could access. Maybe they didn't want to embarrass the younger men and just observe how they performed. In any case, all the couples returned to their rooms where the women were to pleasure their man and collect the semen samples, or for the five couples in the contest, they were to collect full amount of semen!

When Donna and Ken reached their room, Ken was quick to give her the key to the chastity belt and she likewise presented him the key to his chastity cage! They both removed the necessary clothing to accomplish the task of unlocking and eradicating the chastity devices from their private parts. Donna took off her dress and soaked panties while Ken removed his trousers and leather jock strap before they started the removal process.

Donna unbuckled the waist belt and slowly lowered the crotch that had the three-ball dildo plugged into her vagina. She was careful to hold it down so that none of the steel balls touched her clitoris. She remembered how easy it was for her to have an orgasm with the balls massaging her exposed clitoris when she stepped up the stairs!

Ken unlocked the chastity cage and loosened the leather strap behind his testicles, at the base of the penis, and it literally snapped forward and upward as the blood rushed to fill hi previously constricted penis! He threw the steel and leather device on the floor and let his manhood grow to its full six and a half inch length.

Donna observed his entire reaction to the cage removal and gleefully announced," I don't think I'll have any trouble in pleasuring you as Linda would say. I'm hoping that you have a full load backed up because I want you to win first prize tonight."

Since they now had less than a half an hour to return for dinner, they both hurried to get ready for Donna to capture his semen that she would definitely claim back after the results of the contest were announced. She also removed her bra leaving her with stockings, garter belt, and 6 inch stiletto heels while Ken took off the remainder of his clothing leaving him totally naked.

Donna observed Ken's straining penis after its release form the chastity cage sexily suggested, "I got an idea of how to quickly retrieve your semen donation for the contest. Go sit on one of the bar stools and face out towards me. That will put my breast and nipples about the right height so that when I kneel in front of you, your penis will fit between my breasts perfectly."

She went to the nightstand and retrieved some glass bottles that Linda had previously said could be used to capture the male semen sample or the contestant's full quantity for the contest and put them on the bar counter top.

"That's a fabulous idea. Just looking at those milk filled breasts and nipples make me feel like I could have an orgasm right now, but not before I measure them," Ken stated as he went to the top dresser drawer, picked out a small steel scale of some sort, eased his way into the bar area, and sat down on the end stool facing outward.

Donna quickly followed and walked around the bar to where Ken was sitting and knelt down and displayed her taught areolas and nipples for his inspection, obviously inviting him to get a closer look at her still fully aroused protuberances. Ken wasted no time in taking the small, two inch long, steel scale and individually measured the height of each areola as well as the length of Donna's rock hard tapering nipples as she sucked in her breath with his manipulations.

"It looks like you have made some permanent progress in the past few days of using your vacuum training bra. It's not much, but it is measureable. Your areola height and nipple length both increased by 1/32 of an inch so that they are 17/32 and 1-9/32 of an inch, respectively," Ken announced excitedly as he set the scale down on the bar top.

Donna responded, "I thought that may be the case, but I know for sure they are more sensitive with the new training I'm doing."

"Now it's my turn to get your semen exhibit for the contest," she said as reached out to gently fondled Ken's throbbing blood red penis as it continued to harden and reach its full 6-1/2 inch length.

She squeezed it between her taught breasts and further tightened their grip by pushing them together with her hands. She slowly began moving her chest up and down pump his penis while at the same time lowering her head and taking his penis head in her mouth and delicately licking it in a sensuous manner! It wasn't long before Ken was nearing the point of an orgasm when Donna decided not to prolong his ejaculation because she wanted him to have at least another orgasm that night and maybe two, depending on how the additional supplement he had been taking the past week would help in that regard!

Donna didn't have to touch his corona with her tongue when she tasted the pre-come before his nearing orgasm. She grabbed one of the two containers and quickly held it over the head of his penis as she continued to pump him with her breasts. Ken then went over the edge and began a long series of shooting spurts of semen into the small glass bottle. Donna kept pumping until she thought that there was over an ounce of fluid in the clear container since she didn't want to pump him dry because wanted more for later that evening. She let him come down slowly from his orgasm before screwing on the air tight lid and measured the semen in the graduated scale bottle.

"Wow, there's an ounce and a quarter in the bottle and you still had a lot more to go, but I didn't take it all because this should be more than enough to win the contest. The most you ever produced before you starting taking the additional supplement was right at an ounce." Donna exclaimed proudly as if she were the one producing the semen.

Ken was not convinced that her statement about an ounce and a quarter would be enough to win the contest was true, but he didn't make any comment. Ken had calmed enough to go to the bathroom and clean up before re-dressing for dinner. Donna also started touching up her makeup and then went to the bathroom before the both left the room to go downstairs.

Chapter 13 will be continued in the BDSM category.

12