Donnie's Luck

Story Info
Taken by a futa pony lusting after hapless males...
5.1k words
4.47
18k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Donnie's Luck

Donnie grumbled to himself, shoulders hunched forward against the light drizzle as he walked home from the club, hooves clip-clopping lightly on the paving slabs as he made his way down the familiar streets from one pool of light to another. The hour was late and his luck was down, the equine feeling very much that he was supposed to be in a warm bed right at that very moment, even if he'd honestly had no plans to sleep in his own bed that night. No... What pony would want to go home alone when they could get a cute mare or someone to take care of them, if only for a little while?

His jean-jacket wasn't nearly enough to protect him from a spray of water as a car raced past, clearly off to somewhere very important for it did not slow down in the slightest as it showered him with water. Damn them! And damn everyone else too! He swore lightly under his breath, shoulders rounding further, although his frame was too slight, even for a male, to come off as all that intimidating. But it wasn't all that bad, his body his best feature, even if he did say so himself. Even if Donnie may not have been the stud of the party, he was a fair looker even if he did say so himself, muscles lightly defined and waist tucking in neatly in a way that was feminine in the very best of ways. No, he wouldn't have been himself without the light curve of his hips and the creamy speckles over them and his shoulders too, the base of his coat a light brown that looked best under the summer sunshine.

But it was no longer summer and he couldn't hope around the beach clubs in his skimpiest clothing anymore, stuck watching and waiting and trying for a piece of tail that never seemed to come around for him in the city. Pools of water reflected the streetlights as he hustled along on his way, passing through a small park that was a good enough shortcut for a frazzled mind, although perhaps not the best one to take with its lesser lighting, lamps spaced further apart as the nearest buzzed and jittered, well and truly on the fritz. But the equine wasn't thinking about anything like that as he turned his face from the drizzle, lips pressed into a downward turning line that really did not suit his delicate muzzle at all.

Stupid... Why didn't anything ever go right for him? Why didn't that sweet pink filly go for him? She was so cute too! Everyone else that he'd gone out with had left, arm in arm, with someone else - so why not him too? The stallion sighed and dragged the toe of his hoof through a puddle, dirtying it more than he actually cleaned off the bare sole. Damn it, damn it all. It just wasn't fair - nothing ever was!

But being miserable and griping about the woes and wiles of his life was not going to get him anywhere quickly, even though the tread of his hooves, one falling softly after the other, set him on a straightforward path towards home, blessedly so. After everything that he'd been through that night, striking out multiple times, the day had to be better than the night and it would soon be dawn. A few hours of sleep before he had to get up and face another day (perhaps he'd give Joe a call and see if he wanted to hang out) would do him better than staying out for no reason at all and, without thinking, his steps sped up to a brisk clip-clop.

Only, Donnie was not alone there in the park, a pair of eyes, one green and one blue, following his every move as he slunk across the park, head down and oblivious to his observer. The pony took a thick drag on her vape, vapour pouring from her nostrils as she exhaled, a slight smile on her lips to counter his frown. Unlike his natural colours, Tallow boasted a luminescent pink coat that seemed as if it had come from a sweet shop, so rich and yet unnatural it was, and a lighter shaded mane that spilt wetly down her neck in damp curls, clinging to her coat in the rain. She didn't care much about the weather though as she spotted her next victim, a little equine out all on his lonesome without anyone to keep him safe from harm. Grinning, she set the vape aside: it would be there when she got back, after all.

Cute. Real cute. Yes... He would do nicely.

And then her hooves were in motion, carrying her across the damp grass to close the distance between them, her long legs easily moving her forward. Barely making a sound as she walked, the equine chuckled throatily as she caught up to Donnie, one paw flicking out to tap him on the shoulder just the twice. Clearly not expecting anyone to be there, Donne let out a shriek that was severely lacking in masculinity and leapt back, heart pounding into his throat as he gasped, although she had to at least be mildly impressed with just how he rocked back onto the heels of his hooves, striving to brace himself to be ready for anything. But what the stallion did not know was that he was already within her hold and lost to the whims of an equine who was so much more than outward appearances told.

Frowning more deeply, Donnie shook his head and shoved his paws deeper into his pockets, chin tucked down to his chest and the surliest expression on his muzzle that he could possibly draw on. In all honesty, however, it only came off as adorable and, with the light fuzz of liquor still colouring his thoughts.

Yet he was lost, so very lost. All Tallow had to do was to reach out and take him. And she very much intended to take the pretty little stallion for the ride of his life.

"Hey there, handsome," she murred, eyes raking him up and down more than once as if she didn't get a proper look the first time around. "What's got you looking so down in the dumps then?"

He flicked one ear in her direction, an eyebrow half-raising. He wasn't going to answer - he was more than done with talking to strangers for the night - and made as if to step around her, but something stopped him in his tracks, pausing when he could have escaped. He should have escaped.

"I..." Donnie shrugged. "I don't know. Not really any of your business now..."

But she was there again, her paws on his shoulders as she blocked his way, the mare's touch sending a shiver down his spine. Just what was that all about? As he tried to pull away, that natural submissive lilt to his mind resisting all the while, she dug her fingers in, that cocky gaze of hers commanding the situation more than he ever could put into words for himself.

"I'm Tallow," she nickered, dropping him a wink with her blue eye. "What's your name?"

The stallion's lips parted, head swimming. Had he drunk more than he'd realised? Her eyes bored into his, drawing him in and in and in...

"Donnie."

He should never have answered.

"Donnie," she murmured, drawing out his name as if she was trying out the sound of it in her mouth. "That's a lovely name indeed. Well, Donnie, how about I make your night just a little bit better, hm? You look so sorry for yourself here and I could not bear to see someone like you going home unsatisfied!"

But she was far from seductive, her words rising to a manic flourish as she launched herself at him, right then and there on the edge of the pool of light from a street lamp - not that she needed the light to see just what she was there for. Her paws went to work, tearing and ripping at his clothing as well as hers, a snarl on her lips as the stallion gasped and squirmed beneath her, Tallow's thick thighs closing around his hips as she forcibly straddled him, keeping him down and in place for just what she had in mind. Maybe, after all, it was not his satisfaction that she was all that worried about but something altogether more carnal in the sanctity of her own mind, although that was beside the point as she exposed the soft fur of his chest, nipples poking through as they hardened in the chill of the air.

And the stallion knew that he should have fought back - oh, it was so obvious in the beauty of hindsight and an outside perspective - but it had been such a long night and, well, he wasn't exactly opposed to mounting a fine mare like her, her pink coat glowing as if in a purple halo around her head. What a story it would be to tell the lads too - he had been so irresistible to her that the mare just hadn't been able to help herself! It was entirely beyond his control, of course, it was! Why, he had only barely been able to fuck and satisfy her all the way through to the dawning of the day, then leaving her tired and sated on a park bench, never to be seen again!

Yes...that was it. That would be a nice cover story for a drunken night out and a story he very much wanted to tell. The story of how he whimpered and squirmed as she pulled down his jeans, revealing his sheath and equine shaft already swelling from it, hard and ready for action. No, he would not have wanted to tell the story of how he moaned for her, his mind so susceptible to submission that he simply had not been able to hold himself back right there in the park, only able to think of how damn lucky he was to actually be getting some for a change!

Maybe his night was turning around after all and maybe it wasn't, all still remaining to be seen. Yet there was one surprise left as the dominant mare stripped off her skirt, hurling it aside even though she could have truly done everything she needed to with it still on her. The underwear beneath barely covered anything that it needed to, a red slip of a thong that, well...put everything on display, hopelessly small. And Donnie gaped, pushing his back up from the ground with trembling arms, both weak from tiredness and complete and absolute lust for the mare who stood before him. For the mare was not only a mare at all but something entirely different: a pony of two genders.

Tallow smirked, fondling her cock as she jacked it to its full size, the thong slipping down to cradle a heavy pair of balls, although it cut between them, defining the shape of each full nut - much bigger than anything Donnie was packing. And he couldn't look away as she clawed at his mind, the hermaphrodite murmuring lustfully as she squeezed her cock behind the head, drawing a glistening bead of wanton pre-cum to the tip.

"I..."

But he had no words to say and could only moan as she sashayed over him, standing astride his legs with her paws on her hips, that huge cock pointing directly at him as if he had suddenly become a target for something altogether seedier. Donnie gulped, eyes rolling back into his head, although could not have denied the hardness of his own cock, pre-cum drooling in a thin line down the length even though she was not actually touching him at that moment. It seemed that that was just the effect that the studly futa mare had on him, every fibre of his body screaming at him to take her and be taken in any way that she pleased.

"I'm sure you won't mind this fuck-stick," she crooned, grabbing his muzzle and yanking him down to her, his lips already parted even as his eyes grew hazy, tongue hanging out. "You thought I was all tits and lip gloss here, didn't you? Oh but honey - I'm so very much more than that!"

Donnie would have said something, anything, smart in return but she made it so easy to obey and he found his lips parting without conscious thought, taking that fat length deep into the back of his maw. So many had said before that his little horse muzzle was made for sucking cock and it did him well, the length of it sealing around her girthy cock as he moaned and struggled to take her deeper, right up into the back of his throat. But she was not rough with him, fierce without being overbearing as if she knew that she would be obeyed at all times, her dominance absolutely in the need that rang through her body.

Oh, but she'd needed that stallion too, only taking a little bit of persuasion to soften up his mind to the nature of their liaison, lust getting the better of the sweetly submissive boi before she even had to get all that coarse with him. Her mind toyed with his as she twisted her fingers into his mane, guiding his head back and forth on her cock, the stallion already sucking on his own, eyes half-lidded with evident pleasure. Donnie moaned around her and she hissed through her teeth, gyrating her hips to drive in just that little bit more as the stallion struggled to take her, hacking and coughing as his eyes watered. Her fingers trailed over his cheek and he whimpered as he leaned into her, going cross-eyed as he tried desperately to turn a shockingly adoring gaze up to hers.

He had been almost too easy.

"Oh, yeah, that's it... Take my cock deep! It was me you were looking for all night, wasn't it? You were meant to end up here with my cock down your throat!"

Donnie could have agreed with that or not - it really made absolute no difference as she slammed into his muzzle, a low groan rising from the back of her throat. All he could do was moan and press his tongue lustfully up against the slick underside of her shaft, lubricating it the best he could as the thick cum-vein throbbed and pulsed in prelude to what was to come, a deluge that could have him gagging and choking if she chose to spend herself down his throat. But Tallow was the kind of mare who valued the spice of life above all else and grunted thickly, tugging her thumb into the corner of that stallion's mouth with a fierce smirk just to make him open up all the wider. It would be the last look she got of his face for a little while after that, pulling out as a dollop of pre-cum spurted onto his wantonly thrust out tongue.

"Get over, pony."

Without thinking, he submissively rolled onto all fours and thrust his rump back to her, the rain slickening his mane down to the arch of his neck right there out in the open even as she futa chuckled and spanked his arse just the once, the flat of her paw making his flesh jiggle.

"Well, aren't you cute? See how much you want this?"

But he didn't need her to tell him that, nickering and ducking his head down as if a further show of his submission would, somehow, incite her to fuck him all the more quickly. Tallow, however, was not a mare that held back for long and merely spared a moment to admire the curve of his buttocks, muscle shaping the fat on top, as she leaned over him, that thick and bulbous head of her cock finding the pucker of his tail hole as if it was meant to sink into him.

"You relax now..."

Tallow, after all, was not a mare for pain even if control was the name of her game, putting her weight gently behind her stroke as she bore down into him, letting the weight of her body help her gently stretch the stallion out and out and out. And, truly, Donnie would have been proud of how much he took in that first thrust alone if he had been of any kind of sensible mind and able to think about what was happening - not just a moaning, lustful mess on the floor before her.

And what could a pony like him do but bear back, push into her thrusts as the hard concrete below ground into him, a hoof thrust into the grass as he churned up mud? Donnie moaned long and loud, uncaring of anyone who may also have been walking home late from the clubs, unable to tell the difference between sweat and rain layering his coat, running down muscle that was still only lightly defined through his thin coat. Tallow gasped and threw her head back to let out her loudest moan yet, the exhibitionist mare taking her pleasure, almost wishing that someone would happen by to see her at the height of her power for she was very nearly ready to take the stallion in the most intimate of ways possible.

Yet that would come in time and she wanted to first lust after and savour him before claiming him, running her paws down his back as she trusted him not to pull away, hips working to grind that cock deeper and deeper even as her pussy clenched down on nothing. Tallow cursed lightly under her breath, although it was not a sound of frustration but of pleasure, her eyes misting over with raw need as she watched the length of her cock drive into him, a little more with each thrust until her crotch slapped up against his buttocks, as deep as she could possibly go.

"There you go," she crooned, reaching under him to fondle and massage his pony nuts, squeezing them as if she too was excited for what they contained. "I knew you had a little more in you to give."

But Donnie could not hold back what he had to give and let out a throaty whicker, head spinning, as he raced towards orgasm, her paw closing sharply around his cock all of a sudden as she growled and jacked him off ferociously as if she needed his climax even above her own. He squealed and tried to kick out but there was nowhere for him to go, trapped between her body and the ground as she bore him down, Tallow using her strength and position against him, taking him to the edge of climax as his flare just barely started to plump out.

Ah, but she was wickeder than that.

"Not yet, stallion!"

And then she pulled out of him, spinning and flipping her fellow equine over onto his back, elbows digging into the mud. In a flash of out of place amusement, he thought it funny that they moved so much in the course of their lust, the light illuminating her tail and a flung out hoof but no more than that as the rain eased off, blessedly so. But she was on him in a flash, sitting astride and taking his cock deep for that grand finale, lips parted for a squeal that did not seem of the mortal world. The futa truly was a sex demon as she worked him over, his cock finally sunk into a warm snatch, and Donnie could not help but shakily hold on to her hips, not controlling the situation in the slightest but merely wanting to feel her as she gave him the best ride of his life that he'd ever had.

Yet a stallion like Donnie could not possibly hold back with such a hot cunt clenching around him and he grabbed for her bobbing cock with both paws before it was too late, tipping over the point of no return with a neigh that was not masculine in the slightest. Flinging out a hoof, he tried to quick, to flag his tail - anything to show his pleasure! - as his balls churned and tightened, finally given the good grace to spill a hot load of cum deep into her pussy as she clenched and twitched around him. It was almost as if the futa's body was trying to coax every last drop of cum it could from him, massaging his cock so wonderfully that he convulsed, at the whims of his body as he bucked and jerked, paws somehow managing to pump the length of her glorious shaft even in the throes of orgasm.

Ah, but the mare could orgasm multiple times and was hardly loathe to spend one over Donnie's chest and neck, squealing and gripping his cock in an almost vicious grip with a pussy that was hardly sore and ready for more. Grinding and rocking on him, she grinned cruelly, although there was nothing all that cruel about what she had planned for him, except, perhaps, for the fact that she most certainly wasn't going to pause to ask the stallion's consent as she covered him in cum.

"Mm, much better painted in my cream..."

Her lustful murmur went unheard as Donnie moaned open-mouthed, accidentally catching a drop of her cum in his mouth and, without thinking, gulping it down instantly. It slipped down easily, perhaps a little too easily, and he tipped forward even as his cock softened within her, keen to kiss and adore the massive head of that cock under his own will and volition. Whatever was left of it, that was.

"There, there," she whispered, letting him lap over her shaft as it throbbed and pulsed out the last drops of cum - at least from that first load. "You'll be fine, just you relax and let Tallow take care of you real good now."

12