Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

Doing my best to ignore both the darkly misty look I thought I had seen in her eyes, and the swiftly rising erection, I hoisted myself up, and wriggling across until both it and my balls, hung down through the channel cut down the top half of the bench, I waited to see exactly what would happen next.

But even as Kelly squatted down and began doing something with whatever it was that was beneath me, I remembered the description of the equipment that was to be used, that I had read in the lengthily informative leaflet that had accompanied the questionnaire.

A great deal had been made of the exhaustive studies that had already been carried out in tracking down not only devices that could monitor the various bodily functions they believed to be involved, but even what kinds of materials existed in a variety of industries that might prove beneficial to their particular research project, always striving to find those that best suited their particular needs.

One such material was what the actual 'penile sheath' - as the leaflet had described it - was made from. This was yet another of the myriad forms of latex, but one considerably more technically advanced than that used in the gloves Kelly wore, latex that in fact was embedded with hundreds of tiny, almost microscopic electro-magnets. Electro-magnets that reacted, attracting and repelling each other, as extremely small electric charges were turned on and off. And, the leaflet went on to say, these tiny objects were aligned in two ways - some lengthwise, rows of them aligned up and down the sheath - others, a dozen or so rings of them, around it.

I recalled that even when merely reading about the design - and the information that the basic principle of it was that it should, as short, very fast pulses of electricity were sent into it, emulate the stimulation the penis received when pushing back and forth in a responsively pulsating vagina - had been quite enough to start to turn me on. And I could tell that the thought that such a sheath would soon be slipped up on to me, was only adding to the strength of blood flow to my already quickly engorging cock.

I also remembered two other almost equally exciting things about what was soon to be attached to me. The first that the inner lining of the sheath was made from a much softer, even more flexible version of the latex - and that it had been embossed with dozens of tiny nodules, each having a tiny pin-prick hole in the tip of it, and that these were connected to a small reservoir containing some sort of semi-sticky lubricant. The second thing was that as one of the aims of the research was to stimulate the body to produce the maximum volume of semen, the 'on-again', 'off-again' delaying of the eventual ejaculation was in part achieved by the subject being fitted with two, also electro-magnetically controlled, rings - one around both his cock and balls, the other, around the very base of his cock.

Just as that final thought flitted through my brain, I heard Kelly speaking. 'I'm just about to fit the electro-stimulator now Brian, are you ready for me to do that?'

'Sure, go ahead Kelly.'

'Good - now although the sheath has its own source of lubricant, the flow of that isn't started until I turn the machine on, but as it makes it easier to ensure a really snug fitting I'll just need to apply a little in the more old fashioned way.' she explained, and before I even had time to reply to her I heard myself give an low and purely involuntary gasp of pleasure as once again I felt the light touch of her fingers running slowly up and down the length of my cock.

A few moments later I was forced to give an even louder response as I felt something locking firmly around the base of it, then again when something else was applied, perhaps even more tightly, around both it and my balls. But if I had thought those things had been arousing, they were actually no more than a childish tickle when compared with the ten times stronger thrills I felt when Kelly began to fit the sheath itself on to me. Of course I had forgotten that as my erection had grown my cock-head had become both enlarged and in that process made much more sensitive, and as the entire length of the sheath had to be eased up over it I was treated to the breath-taking feelings the slightly knobbly lining generated at it skimmed and slid its way upwards.

Yet even as I was receiving those undoubtedly intense thrills I couldn't prevent myself from trying to visualise what Kelly might be seeing from her position beneath the bench. My ring tightened balls, and my still jerkily engorging cock slowly disappearing into the pink latex sheath with the wires and tubes attached to the tip of it - 'What a bizarre sight it must make!' - I thought, but at the same time also wondered if her view of it might actually trigger some sort of sexual arousal in herself.

I admit that until that moment I had completely forgotten that I too would soon have something to watch, had forgotten the purpose of the rectangular area of non-reflecting glass set flush with the floor immediately beneath my head - the screen on which I would soon be watching the promised, and, at least so I had been told, intentionally stimulating video.

'That seems fine!' I heard Kelly mutter from beneath me. 'Does it feel quite comfortable Brian?'

'It's OK now.' I replied, then added. 'Though sliding the sheath on was a bit more stimulating than I'd expected.'

'I noticed that.' she answered with a barely suppressed giggle. 'But then you are rather more generously built than I'd anticipated, so it was a bit of a tight fit - but that should also ensure we get really good results.' Then she was silent for a few moments before saying. 'I don't know how you'll react to the last thing I have to do though - inserting the prostatic probe.'

I admit that until that moment I had all but forgotten that other part of the equipment, and my initial reaction to the thought that Kelly was about to shove something up my arse, was one of acute embarrassment. But then I realised that was being a bit small-minded, and when I felt her hand slip beneath me and indicate I should lift myself, I did my best to relax. 'Just move your legs apart a little please Brian, then push your bottom a bit higher for me. The probe is already well lubricated so after a moment's discomfort, it should be fine.' she said, in a vibrantly caring tone.

She was of course absolutely correct, the initial pressure on my anus was brief, then I felt the slim tube of the probe slipping smoothly and deeply inside me. 'Of course I'm flying blind with this Brian.' Kelly murmured as the probe slid deeper. 'But you should feel some kind of change in sensation when I reach the area closest to your prostate, I'll take it very slowly, just let me know the moment you feel anything please.'

Again she was dead right, a few moments later I felt a sudden, and strangely pleasurable, tingling shock-wave rippling through my groin. 'I feel that!' I grunted.

'Very good! So, that's it then, is it OK if I start your video now?' she asked as I settled myself back down on to the bench.

When I said it was I heard a soft click then she pushed herself up to stand alongside me. 'I want you to try and forget that I'm even in the room Brian, just let yourself go - if you know what I mean. I don't want you to feel in the slightest way embarrassed - we both understand exactly why you are here, and why we are doing this project together. But if at any time you begin to feel physically uncomfortable, please let me know.'

Having said that, she stepped away and I watched as the screen beneath me came to life.

Whoever had procured the video had not only thoroughly read my responses to the questionnaire, but must have had access to a range of films of a far higher quality than I had previously come across; the story-line was exactly the kind of thing that was guaranteed to excite me, and not only the women, but also both the camera work and the production itself were absolutely brilliant.

The plot was one that I'm quite sure most men have fantasised about several times; a guy being treated by two adoring and sexually compliant women - in my case the combination of a blonde and a brunette. The scene opened with the two girls talking together, exchanging their own fantasies - which of course both just happen to revolve around them being able to engage in a threesome with a guy and another girl. The fact that this conversation takes place while both girls are getting themselves ready for bed meant there was plenty of time to watch each of them slowly undressing and then slipping into their night clothes - the blonde in an ultra-slinky pair of very pale pink silk pyjamas, the brunette into a skimpy pair of lacy white panties and a matching shortie nightie - and provided more than enough visual stimulation to ensure my cock quickly reached its maximum engorgement.

The girls then discuss which of the various guys they know would be the most likely candidate for such a scenario, and having settled that, decide to actually ring him, and make the offer.

The girls don't have to be too persuasive to get their chosen guy to agree to their plan, then while they're waiting for him to come over to join them, they decide that a little girl-to-girl foreplay might not be a bad idea. Now like many guys I've spoken to, the idea of watching two girls pleasuring each other, is a real turn-on - and the sight of those two beauties slowly exposing various parts of each other's body, was itself excitingly thrilling. Then watching them teasingly caress each other was even more so, and by the time the blonde got around to going down on the brunette I wanted nothing more than to have the opportunity of doing just a little of what she was, to either one of them.

But then I suddenly realised that although I thought I had been totally concentrating on the delights on the screen, I had at some level of consciousness, also become aware of what was happening beneath me. I could feel the initially slow movement of the moist warmth of the lining of the sheath - feel the rippling pulses, as the dozens of electro-magnets responded to the on-again, off-again current - feel its stickily snug lining doing exactly what I had been told it would. It really did feel just as though my cock was slowly pushing itself back and forth into one or other of the two girls' quiveringly receptive pussies!

Even as the first of a series of increasingly strong waves of excitement began rippling up through me I watched as the two girls flipped themselves over into the classic sixty-nine position, and was then treated to alternating close-ups of their fingers and tongues as they began to delicately but insistently pleasure each other's pussies. Each of them had gone for the shaved-pussy look, so there was not a trace of hair to hinder or blur the images. Moist and puffily pouting lips were gently parted as long slender fingers slid effortlessly deep within. Tips of already stiffened clits poked out from beneath protective hoods, for quickly flickering tongues to teasingly stimulate. Trickling beads of lubricant freely flowed, only to mingle with the glistening strings of saliva.

The images were so close and so crystal clear that to a man like me - who had always absolutely loved the time I spent going down a woman - they were as powerfully effective as if I had actually been licking and sucking on those two adorably perfect pussies, and, at least inside my head, I felt sure I could really taste their sweet acridity. In fact they were so powerfully effective that when I allowed my brain to click back into reality, I could feel my already swollen balls tightening, feel the first signs of the draining rush that would soon take me on to orgasm.

But even as I sucked in an extra large intake of air, preparing myself for the inevitable rush that always literally took my breath away, the sensors monitoring my reactions kicked-in; I felt the motion of the pussy-like sheath slowing and tightening, then the even stronger grip of the two rings that were there for the sole purpose of preventing my climax's onset.

I heard myself groan with both disappointment and frustrated tension, but even so, I still couldn't tear my eyes away from the continuing display that was being played out on the screen beneath me - couldn't stop myself from watching as the two girls took each other on to the orgasm I had been denied.

But even once they were done with each other I wasn't really given too much of a chance to come down from the state of high arousal those images had taken me to; just watching them shower together, each gently soaping and sponging the other's body, was quite enough to maintain it, then seeing them choose and slip on the lingerie they had decided to wear for the guy who was soon to join them, if anything, merely re-stimulated it.

Although the brunette stuck with her original colour choice, white - which made a dramatic contrast against her smoothly olive skin - that time she selected a really snugly fitting pair of skimpy satin panties and a matching and equally tiny bra, over which she slipped a long but loosely fastened satin robe.

But even though she too chose to wear a bra and panty set beneath a flowing outer robe, both the colour and fabric the blonde chose to wear were sufficiently different for her to make an even more striking display of herself. All three items were made from a very open pattern lace, in sheer black - so almost every inch of her creamily white skin showed through. And even though I had watched as she had slipped them up on to herself, it was only some time later that I was to discover that not only was the lace-work unusually open, but her panties were also crotch-less!

As I said, by the time the pair of them had dressed and re-touched their hair and make-up, I could tell from the feel of it that my cock was still as strainingly engorged as it had been earlier, and as they had no sooner finished getting themselves ready for him, than their front door-bell rang, I knew I wasn't going to be given time for it to do otherwise.

Now it would be both foolish and incorrect to say that the guy who arrived really looked like me, but he was not so dissimilar that I couldn't relate to the image of him, as might have happened if he had been vastly different in size, colour or build. So, once he arrived and the plot moved quickly on to the three of them starting to get it together, it was all too easy for me to once again find myself imagining it was me doing, and having done to me, all the things that were happening on the screen.

To begin with they very quickly undressed him, then lay him down on their bed, and while the blonde slipped off her bra and let him caress and suck on her breasts, the brunette got down between his legs and gave him one of the most phenomenal blow-jobs I've ever seen - and even now I can still remember a slow-motion section which showed her lips sliding back and forth down over his taut and fatly bloated cock-head. But long before she actually allowed him to come, the blonde hoisted herself above him and, spreading the split in her panties wide apart, gave him her pussy to lick and suck.

At that point the screen split in two; one half showing the brunettes mouth slowly, very slowly but skilfully working the guy's cock towards its inevitable climax, the other, the guy's tongue doing the equivalent thing with the blonde's clit and pussy.

And yet again, if it hadn't been for the suddenly tightly gripping pair of rings around my own cock and balls, when both the blonde and guy finally reached their orgasms, I would have undoubtedly had mine too.

Although the guy may have looked a little like me, in one respect he was completely different; whereas it usually takes me some little time to recover from a climax before I can even think about starting again, he was ready in no time - but then maybe that was just because he had two such stunningly beautiful women making a fuss of him!

Once they saw his cock was starting to get hard again, the two girls stripped, and of course the sight of their curves and eagerly sparkling eyes was more than enough to fully fire him up - and in no time at all the three of them were twining themselves together as each strove to both stimulate and be stimulated by the other two.

I admit that in my own fantasies of what I would do if I was ever lucky enough to find a pair of compliant women, I vary the matter of 'who does what to whom', depending on my mood at the time. Sometimes I imagine myself being in the position similar to that in which the guy was originally; having one squatting above me, while the other either gives me a blow-job, or more usually, sits on my cock and fucks me that way. But in all the variations I have imagined I have never come up with the solution this trio did - getting themselves into a position where he could actually fuck both of them!

Until then, although I had of course noticed that the bed itself seemed rather higher than any bed I'd ever come across, I had no idea it was like that for a particular purpose, but I was very soon to find out that it was.

What they did was for the brunette to lay down right at the end of the bed, so her legs hung down over its edge, then the blonde got up kneeled astride her, positioning herself so that when she got down on her hands and knees, her pussy was immediately above the brunette's. Then, because of the height of the bed, when the guy stood at the end of it he was able to push his cock into either one or the other of the two moistly waiting pussies.

If I thought the two previous sections of the film had got me stirred up, their effect paled into insignificance when I watched the guy thrusting in and out of one, then the other pussy. By then it was all too easy to put myself in his place - imagining myself doing it, imagining how different each of those two pussies might feel, and also imagining the different sorts of thrills that each or either one of them would give me.

And of course, even as all that was going on inside my head, beneath me, the electro-stimulator was playing its part - the stickily slick sheath emulating at least some of my imagined sensations as it pulsated and moved back and forth, kneading and working my by then super-charged cock in much the same way that I imagined either one of those lubriciously tight pussies would.

But then, although my eyes never left the action on the screen, out of the corner of my eye I detected movement - and glancing momentarily sideways, I saw that Kelly had come to stand alongside me. Even as I found myself wondering if she too had been sneakily watching the same thing I had, I felt her hand taking hold of mine, then guiding it, guiding it to her leg!

The feel of the silky soft warmth of her skin was as erotically charged as the film I'd been watching, and when I felt her shift her legs a little further apart, and then her hand pushed mine to move higher, my reactions went into over-drive!

'Do it for me - please Brian!' she whispered huskily.

Now I ask you, what man could refuse a request like that? Certainly not this one!

So I lay there; my cock being slowly but insistently massaged by the rippling movements of the electro-magnet controlled sheath, my brain being filled with the fantasy images playing out on the screen beneath me, and my fingers stroking the already wet and thin silk covered pussy of the gorgeous Kelly.

Once I was certain that she really wanted me to continue, I managed to tug the panties to one side, giving my fingers room to slip inside her, giving me the even more intense thrill of feeling their wetly clinging folds - then pushed my arm just that much further forward, so that I could both embed my thumb inside her, and also reach up with my middle finger, for her clitoris.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers