Donovan Chronicles: Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan slips his tongue into her mouth, and he can feel her holding her breath as their tongues collide. The faint taste of alcohol is masked by what she did to him earlier. He squeezes her ass with his left hand as he brings his right hand up to her face and caresses her cheek, Vicky's hand loosens its clasp and her fingers run through his hair. Vicky whimpers lightly and Donovan responds with a shallow groan of his own, he's completely hard now and grinds his hips into hers. She breaks contact with his lips as her back arches; she raises her chin and slides her cheek across his as her lips move down to meet Donovan's neck. Vicky holds the embrace, feeling Donovan's manhood pressing against her as his warm body holds her in his arms.

Donovan's top lip slides down her neck as well, he slowly kisses it; first making contact with his tongue then immediately with his pursed lips. She lifts her chin and whispers lightly in Donovan's ear, "I gotta go, you gotta stop", Donovan continues to kiss her neck while his hands explore her backside. She pulls him in tighter, gently pushing her hips harder against his, groaning quietly in his ear. "Donny baby, let me go, we gotta go" but Donovan refuses to stop.

Vicky forcefully pushes him away with her fist still clenched in his shirt, each of them resting on opposite sides of the doorway, Vicky's free hand moves down her chest, her abdomen, and then rests on top of her pants button. She breathes heavily, kneading his shirt in her hand as she slowly unbuttons her pants. Donovan tries to move in but her arm is tense, she will not let him get any closer; her pants open as her fingers grip her zipper, he can smell the scent of her from her fingers clenching his shirt. She pulls her zipper down slowly, Donovan can feel his cock aching, and he can feel pre-cum leaking from it and making a cold damp spot in his shorts. She reaches up towards her belt and twists it open, the weight of the chain causes it to slip out of the loops and it hits the floor with a "clink".

Vicky releases her grip of Donovan's shirt, but still keeps him at a distance with her outstretched fingers; the smell of her juices on her fingers sends shivers down his spine. She puts her thumb between her skin and the waistline of her pants, pulling it out and to the side. She wiggles her thumb back and forth, her jeans start to drop slowly with every sway of her hips, and finally they break free and fall to the floor. Donovan looks down and sees her completely naked from the waist down, her shaved pussy with swollen lips exposed "I told you I wasn't wearing underwear either" Vicky says as her now free hand grips the edge of the door.

She kicks her pants into her room and with a gentle nudge, Donovan is no longer standing in the doorway. She turns around to look at him as she slowly shuts the door, Donovan could only watch as the door slowly closes in front of him; separating him from her.

Donovan moves down the hall, his head still in a daze from the events that have taken place; his thoughts clouded by the feelings he has succumbed to. He goes through his doorway and begins removing his shirt, the smell of her perfume still lingers on it; long pieces of blonde hair fall to the floor as it slips over his head. He climbs into bed still wearing his shorts; the crisp sheets do little to distract his thoughts of Vicky; yet seeing his parents face on a picture framed on the nightstand does.

He doesn't know who put the picture on his nightstand, but during that brief moment he starts to feel all alone. He reaches out to grab the picture, brings it closer to the edge of the nightstand; and stares at it. The moonlight entering his window seems to shine right on it; he begins to feel guilt as he remembers the reason why he is here. He tries to bring his focus back towards Vicky but is brought right back by the voices he hears in his head, the voices of his parents laughing and conversing with him.

Donovan stares attentively at the picture, remembering when he was standing behind the camera taking it; remembering why his parents were smiling and why they seemed so joyful. Images of the funeral start playing back in his mind, seeing their frozen bodies resting in padded coffins. He remembers going up to see them for the last time, much like he is now; all alone, without anyone to comfort him. He becomes overwhelmed with emotion, his pillow becoming damp by the few tears rolling down the side of his face.

He rolls over in his bed, using the back of his hand to wipe his eyes; his sadness turns to anger as he starts remembering the events of the party differently. He remembers Vicky telling everyone about what happened to him; he remembers these strangers trying to make him feel better when they knew nothing about him or what he is going through. The anger turned to rage when he remembered Carla trying to get him into a fight; when the people around the living room where staring at him, judging him, when Vicky pity danced for him. When Vicky got too drunk to drive herself home, wouldn't even put on her seatbelt; and then made him feel guilty that he accidently touched her tit trying to help her and wouldn't even give him directions home.

"Was that what this was; was that bitch just sucking me off to make me feel better; does she think I'm some sort of pussy?" he thinks to himself. "I never asked her to suck my fucking dick; then she has the nerve to tease me while undressing in front of me" he continues as he stands up from his bed. Donovan exits his bedroom and stands in Vicky's doorway, his fist clenched and dangling by his side as he takes his first step in. He's breathing heavy; his muscles start to ache as his body is still tense and rigid from the anger flowing through his veins.

He approaches the side of her bed, with every intention of waking her up and yelling at her for what she did to him, how she toyed with him, teased him, and made her friends pity him. How he has to live with these strangers instead of the only family he has left and why someone would think he wanted that picture on his fucking nightstand. Just as he begins to open his mouth he catches the aroma of her as she lay in her bed sleeping soundly; his hands slowly un-clinch; his breathing relaxes and his eyes gaze at her pretty face.

He falls to his knees as streams of tears pour from his face, his arms and hands wrapped around his head as he lays it on the side of Vicky's bed. His knees resting against his bare chest as he pulls his head down to greet them. Slight whimpers escape his lips as Vicky's hand begins to caress the back of his head, she swings her legs off the side of the bed, then slides to the floor; sitting next to him. Her arms wrapped around him while he places his head between his knees, his arms still covering the side of his face. The touch of Vicky's arms remind him of his mothers, he starts remembering her holding him when he was younger, kissing him on the cheek and telling him she loved him everyday. His mind starts to make him believe that his arms are his fathers; that Vicky is his mother; his fractured mind painting a fantasy world to comfort him. His tears running down his face are warm; he imagines they're also the tears of his parents, as they look down upon him from heaven.

His emotions are so powerful, the events that have taken place, leading him to this are chaotic in his mind. He can't bring himself to forgive, to forgive himself for what he thought he was responsible for. His parents died trying to buy him a car and while they lay dying, he was busy playing with himself; his anguish eats at him. He knows he doesn't hate Vicky, he knows he hates himself, clenching his teeth tighter trying to bring himself pain. Vicky can hear him whimpering, she hears him saying, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" and assumes it is directed at her, but Donovan is directing that cry at his parents; biting his lip hoping to draw blood as he feels he deserves to be punished. His whimpering continues "I'm so sorry, please forgive me, why did you leave me" his bottom lip clenched in his teeth as he breaks the skin.

Donovan stands up slowly and starts walking out of Vicky's room, his eyes sore from the strain of his crying and his lip bleeding from the force of his teeth. He enters his room and dives into his bed, wrapping himself up with the sheets, and placing a pillow over his head. Vicky stands in his doorway, her head resting against the wooden frame, watching him; wiping away the tears she was crying herself. She moves towards the bed and sits on the edge, slowly sliding herself up; propping her back against the wall. She remained sitting there, watching him; waiting for him to eventually fall asleep. She waited for him patiently until she fell asleep herself, her body resting on his legs as the morning sun rises.