Donovan Chronicles: Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dregun
Dregun
4 Followers

He heard the slam of a door, hoping it was James; heck he would be perfectly content if it was Gale too; but he could tell by the soft footsteps that Vicky was home. He froze for a moment, standing there with the refrigerator door open, the chilled air swept by him as he tried to think of a way to escape her sight.

He didn't make it far down the hall before her voice stopped him dead in his tracks "You coming down with something Donny, you got something I should be worried about" Vicky said with a devilish smile.

He wanted to say a witty comment back, he would have loved to say "Yeah, you probably got it last night" but he couldn't, the thought of who he would be saying that too made him feel ill again. "Nah, I'm ok, just really tired is all; it's been a long week" he said, lifting his foot from the floor as if he was walking through a minefield.

Vicky followed him; a little guilty that she would make fun of him considering the support she gave him earlier, and the fact that his parents died just a few days ago. She entered his room, her right arm stretched as it caressed the doorframe. She tried her best to look sexy for him; Donovan could tell and looked away quickly. "Hey you, why don't we clean you up; you probably need to" a pause, "Clean yourself" don't yah think?"

If Donovan could puke, he would have at that moment. The images that ran through his head as he recalled the previous nights' endeavors was just too much, he had to tell Vicky. "Hey Vicky" he said quietly; swallowing hard as he waited for her response.

"Yeah, what's up, you taking me up on that shower or what?" she excitingly responded back.

"Vicky, no, no we need to talk about something your dad just told me"

"My Dad, what, don't tell me; he saw you too?" She said, laughing hysterically.

"Vicky, come on; I'm trying to be serious, please."

"Ok, Ok, Jesus; what the fuck is up"

"Your dad" he paused, trying to find the right way to say it, trying to find the right way to tell her that he was her brother; the words didn't come so he just blurted it out "he said he's my father."

Vicky's face was no longer smiling. Those seductive looks she had been giving him the whole time vanished.

"You're my fucking brother and you made me suck your dick; I can't believe you" Vicky screamed.

"I didn't know, I swear. I never knew; my parents never told me. Vicky, we can't tell anyone."

Just then, just when she could see Donovan was about to beg for forgiveness, she laughed. "Relax big boy; you're definitely not my brother" Vicky said.

Donovan just looked at her with confusion; trying to decide if she heard what he said, and if she was even paying attention. "Vick, he told me him and my mom had an affair and that I was his son, his son; that means your brother."

"Oh, I know; I understand that James is your father, but he's your father, not mine" Vicky said.

"Wait, what?"

"Look, James came around after my brother was born and married my mom when he thought he got her knocked up with me. The truth is that he doesn't know that my mom was pregnant before they met; he just assumes I'm his. Why do you think my mom stayed with him; it's something she can hold over his head about you and his affair with your mom."

The uneasiness he had in his stomach dissipated after she told him that they weren't related. It was a somber feeling, he started to feel sorry for what James must have been going through and to find out that Gale has played such a game on James makes him slightly angry. He wanted to tell her off about keeping that secret from him; but that was not his place, this family is complicated and he has made too many waves already.

"So why the hell did you tell me it was my fault about last night; why did you do that?" Donovan asked frantically.

"I thought it would be funny; come on Donny, don't be mad."

"Don't be mad, don't be--; how the fuck could I not be mad. That was a really shitty thing to do."

"I'm sorry, I was just joking around. I was just teasing you; please don't be mad at me."

"That was a fucked up thing to do Vick, why would you do that to me? I haven't exactly had the easiest time lately."

Vicky felt like shit because she knew she went too far with that joke, and she knew how fragile Donovan was, yet something in her just wanted to torment him; wanted to make him squeal and feel uncomfortable.

Vicky sat down next to Donovan, putting her hand on his thigh, "I'm really sorry Donny, I really am; I'm such a bitch sometimes, I know."

Donovan's anger hadn't quite subsided yet; a simple sorry wasn't going to get him to forgive her for what she did to him. He could feel her caressing his leg, and the look in her eyes was of actual remorse and his body began to react to her touch. She put her arm around him and put her head on his shoulder. Donovan remembered the previous night vividly, so this was starting to look very familiar to him. He started to get excited, his anger being overshadowed by the sensations flowing through him by his senses; the smell of her hair and perfume, the warmth of her hand on him and the weight of her head on his shoulder.

Vicky could see Donovan's pants begin to tent, the guilt in her for what she just did to Donovan reminded her of the question she put forth to him not just five minutes ago. She leaned in and whispered in Donovan's ear; "come on; let's go take a shower, it will make you feel better, besides I promised I'd teach you a few things. This will be our first lesson." Donovan's wasn't sure what to say, unsure if he should even continue this toxic relationship they seemed to have. Wondering how could she be so sweet one moment, then a complete heartless selfish bitch the next. Hoping she wasn't tormenting him again, he agreed. Vicky was the first to stand up, she looked back at Donovan, waiting for him to respond or at least tell her to fuck off. As Donovan began to stand, a large smile crossed her face, "Come, follow me; we're gonna have some fun."

Vicky took Donovan by the hand and marched him towards the bathroom as her fingers interlocked with his. Her walk was sexy, but slow, as if only to keep him lingering in anticipation. Her fingers eventually slipped through his and she rested them on the waist of his pants, still pulling; they entered the bathroom and Vicky shut the door behind them.

"Take your shirt off" she ordered him. The tone and inflection in her voice startled him, but he proceeded to follow her instructions. He began to unbutton his shirt when Vicky interrupted him. "No, no, no, do it slowly; you have to learn to take your time" she said, while holding her index finger between her front teeth. He took her advice, he slowly pushed the buttons through the hole on the other side of his shirt, separating it slowly while he peered deep into her eyes. He watched her carefully; examined her face to see what he does that will make her tick; watching to see if her eyes widened or her smile changed.

 

Donovan's shirt hit the floor, as Vicky put her hand back up to his waistband and said "Now lose these too, but take your time. I'm not going anywhere." He moved his hands slowly down his chest, he flexed his abs slightly as his fingers slowly rippled over them. He looked down to grab his buttons when Vicky scolded him again, "Donny, look at me; take your time, I'm right here." His eyes were more focused now, as he soaked in her beauty and determination to get what she wanted it turned him on.

His button popped open, and he tugged on his zipper as her eyes followed it down. If Donovan didn't know any better, it would seem she'd been undressing him herself. His pants fell down to his ankles and his boxers were barely able to contain his cock from popping out as it left a small wet spot to reward her for his patience.

With a slight smile, and as her eyes moved down his body, he realized what she wanted him to do; carefully and slowly he pulled his waistline down. He slid it just far enough to show his pubic hair, then pulled and lifted the sides up again, teasing her, before they finally fell to the ground. She didn't waste any time looking him over, motioning for him to spin around and he kindly obliged; he caressed his body with every turn he made, already learning what she wanted him to do.

She examined every nook and cranny; his toned arms, the way his abdomen formed a V as it flowed into his crotch, how his strong hands slithered over his neck and broad shoulders. She knew he wanted her, but this wasn't about him anymore, this was about her and he needed to learn that.

"Remove my shirt; slowly Donovan, slowly" she said to him while she took a step forward; her breath hitting his face as she spoke. He leaned in to kiss her but she put one hand on his chest, her fingers on his lips, and gently pushed him away. He could feel the coldness of the bathroom door on his back as he hit it, the heat of her hands on his chest and face as she kept him at a distance.

Donovan didn't respond, he just did as she asked, slowly lifting her shirt past her shoulders, being careful as it tugged her face and hair before it was free. He could see the white lace bra that covered her breasts. He didn't know what size they were when he looked at them but they were no more than a handful, and as luck would have it, Donovan wasn't much of a breast man anyways.

She reached her arms behind her head, slowly lifting her hair as she turned around, presenting her back to him, and eagerly waited for him to undo the clasp that would free her breasts. Donovan took a step closer, his raging hard-on caressed her backside; the tip of his cock felt the warmth of the small of her back as it rested against her. He reached in to kiss the back of her neck as his arms reached up to undo the clasp of her necklace. To his surprise, she pulled away and raised her hand to clench the heart shaped pendant in her fist. She didn't say a word at that moment but Donovan realized that for whatever reason, she wanted to keep that necklace on. He didn't want to press the issue at this time, so his hands slid down her shoulder blades as he leaned in for more kisses. She arched her back as his lips made contact, sighing heavily as her bra clasp sprang open.

She let her hair go and the bra slid off her shoulders and hit the ground in front of her. With her arms crossed over her chest, she turned around slowly and stared into his eyes. With a slight smile, she unfolded her arms and placed them behind her back, heaving her breasts for him to examine. Her nipples were hard and Donovan wanted nothing more than to move in to suckle them but he wasn't allowed to get that satisfaction. She looked down at her shorts and back at him; the clues were not all that subtle, so he knew what she wanted him to do next.

He raised his right hand up and cradled her cheek in the palm of his hand; his thumb passed over her bottom lip, exposing her white teeth as his left hand slowly pulled down her zipper. Once the final teeth of her zipper separated he lifted his hands back up; knowing that she would not allow him to touch her breasts, so he rested them on her side. The back of his hands moved down the sides of her stomach; with his fingernails pressing lightly, slowly dragging across her skin as he reached the top of her shorts.

He put the tips of his fingers inside her waistband, slowly moving them towards the center until they finally met underneath her bellybutton. While his thumbs pulled the button apart, her hand moved to his chest, she could feel his heart beating and stared into his eyes as hers began to close. "Don't pull them off yet, get on your knees first" she ordered him. He put his head forward between her breasts, his lips kissing the crevice as they slowly moved down her stomach. With every moment, his knees got closer to the floor and her shorts followed, sliding slowly down her thighs; the smell of her body danced around his face.

His knees hit the cold floor at the same times her shorts did, and he wrapped his arms around her waist while his hands rested on her back. He did his best to move slowly; every part of him wanted to rip off her clothes, the torment of waiting made him ache deep inside. It felt like he was undressing her for hours, a single touch on his body and he though he could explode. "I want you to look into my eyes the whole time Donovan, don't look at anything but me" she said to him as her fingers ran through his hair.

He did as she asked, and his eyes locked on hers as his hands slid down her back, he could feel her spine run under his fingers until his palm made contact with her white panties. He gripped them in his hands and his eyes started to close, "Stay here Donny, stay with me" she said as her hand began to caress his face, lifting his chin ever so slightly as his green eyes began to open further.

He slowly pulled her panties down, and he could feel them strain as they slid over her ass; the material in his hands stretching with every inch he pulled down. He slid his hands back to her sides and began to pull each side down individually, left, then right, then left, then right. Her panties started to curl at the top as they moved further down, exposing the top of her lips. Donovan could feel some of his pre-cum fall to his thigh as his cock twitched from the smell that escaped from her, the musky smell of her running juices fed him as his hands began to shake.

His eyes broke from hers, his nose telling him what he wants is in front of him, but Vicky's hands reminded him of where his eyes needed to be as she gently lifted his face again. The last tug sent her panties loose. He slowly pushed them to the floor as his hands felt her calves, thighs and ankles for the first time. "Oh, you did good Donny; patience is such a virtue" Vicky said as she pulled him up from the floor.

Vicky turned around, which exposed her backside to him as she leaned in to turn on the shower; her slight bending motion allowed him to see her lips that protruded from underneath her. She felt the water as her hand laid outstretched underneath it, and looking back at him, noticed his eyes were fixated on her backside. "Come Donny, why don't you climb in the shower and cool off" she said as she turned her body to the side waving him in.

Donovan entered the shower but Vicky didn't follow him. She left the shower door open as she took a few steps back, resting her back and ass against the door. "Go ahead Donovan," a slight pause "wash yourself" she quipped, her smiling face alluding to the last time he was in her shower. Donovan looked at her intently; he knew what she was referring to, his his body got excited but his mind became frustrated. "Come on Donny; wash yourself for me, I want to see you do it" she said, as she closed her knees together and arched her back slightly.

Reluctantly, he agreed, lathering his body up as he watched her staring at him; the gaze of her eyes moving over his body turned him on even more. He decided he would give in; give her a show. His hands glided down his body as the rushing water beaded off him; the soap on his chest slowly slid down his stomach and pooled around his cock. He looked at her intently; his eyes asked for approval until she nodded her head while her hands explored her own body.

He started giving himself a few tugs; the built up pressure, the excitement of slowly undressing her had him on the edge. Vicky could see by his reactions to his own touch that he couldn't hold out much longer, "hands off mister, you don't get to finish just yet; this is about the girl, not the guy" she said as she approached the shower. She placed her right hand on his chest, balancing herself as she entered the shower, slowly sliding the frosted glass door behind her as she stood completely within it.

She turned around from him as she pulled her hair off her back and placed it over her left shoulder. The now damp hair covered half of her chest as she tilted her head to the left side. Donovan moved forward until his body rested against hers, with his cock nestled in the crack of her ass as the warmth of her body shot through him like a bullet. He slowly kissed the right side of her neck; his tongue licked along her skin as the cascading water pooled around it. Each time his mouth closed he took a little bit of the water into his mouth, hoping by doing so he would be able to consume her scent.

Vicky's eyes closed as the water running down her face gathered and spilled out of her then-open mouth. She reached behind and pushed him gently away to his own disappointment. She lunged her head down and closed her mouth quickly, streams of water spilled violently out of the sides of her lips as she breathed heavily. Vicky turned around and faced him as she put her palms and fingers onto his chest. She pushed him against the wall of the shower, and with the handle between the sprayers pressed against his back, it caused his chest to lunge forward. Her eyes guided his to the side; the area that used to hold all of the shampoo and soap was now empty, and he could see what it was intended for in the first place; an area for someone to sit. She placed her hands on his face as she moved in to give him a kiss, with her lower lip tugging on his as she clenched it between her teeth. He could feel her guiding him down; his body lowered slowly, awaiting the feeling of support underneath him so he could relax his body and sit down.

"Donny baby, take your time; explore it" Vicky said as she lifted her left leg, placing it between his own, and resting her foot on the seat underneath him. Donovan grabbed her leg, then slowly moved his hands up her calves as his lips broke its kiss from her knee. She placed her right hand against the shower wall as her left hand rested on top of his head, slowly guiding his face and mouth across her thigh.

Donovan laid his right hand on her stomach and his left hand on the outside of her thigh as his lips made contact only an inch above her slit. Vicky moaned softly, as her fingers rummaged through his hair, slowly directing his mouth down, eager to teach him how to please a girl with his tongue. His tongue slid down her pubic area, the stubble of shaved hair stabbed his tongue gently as he approached her slit. The underside of his tongue hit the top of her lips first, and he could feel them parting as he moved his tongue down further. His right hand moved off her thigh as he grabbed her right ass cheek in his hand, squeezing it gently as his tongue continued its journey down.

His tongue dipped into her a little more as his nose made contact with the top of her slit. He could taste her juices escaping from her pussy; the slight tart flavor of her was new to him; his taste buds heightened his sense of smell; his nose completely engulfed in her scent as his tongue continued marching down. He reached the bottom of her lips then pressed his tongue flat against them, slowly licking his way up as she removed her hand from the wall to join the other on the back of his head.

She pushed his face harder into her crotch, causing Donovan's nose to part her lips as his tongue slowly slipped inside her hole. The flavor he experienced before was now much more pronounced, as half of his tongue laid inside of her. He could feel the sides of his tongue being pushed together; folding in half as her walls embraced its presence. He felt a slight resistance above his tongue; it took more effort to move his tongue in this direction so he only curled it slightly, and Vicky's hands tightened around locks of his hair in approval.

He took his other hand and placed it on her left ass cheek, so both of his hands could caress her ass, and he pulled her pelvis toward his face to her moan of appreciation. He moved his tongue in circular motions, while looking up at her for approval; her eyes were closed as she bit her lower lip. He continued circling his tongue around, waiting for her to say or do something to let him know if he was doing it correctly, and still she gave no response. He decided to tense his tongue and lunge it deeper inside of her; he got a response this time as she gasped and groaned panting his name "Donny; Donny yes, yes, oh yes".

Dregun
Dregun
4 Followers