Donovan Chronicles: Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dregun
Dregun
4 Followers

The sound of her being satisfied excited him; the concentration of pleasing her made him to go slightly limp before, but he could feel his cock becoming harder. She slid her hands down from the top of his head and placed them over his ears, grabbing his face as she moved his head in a circular motion. The feeling of her using him like this was exhilarating to him, his ability to please her filled him with pride; "finally I'm doing something right" he thought to himself.

As he started to get more boisterous plunging his tongue deeper inside of her, and as he moved his head in circular motions mimicking what Vicky was forcing him to do, she suddenly backed away; he felt dejected. The move puzzled him, he started questioning himself, "Did she not like what I was doing, did I do something wrong?" his eyes looked up at her with so much sadness. She could see it in his eyes that he was confused; she didn't want to discourage him so she said "Donny baby, we're not done yet, don't be sad."

She pulled him up gently; her hands still resting on the side of his head as she pulled him in closer for a deep kiss. The taste of her own juices on his tongue caused her to moan in his mouth, and the feeling of her moaning made him do the same until the only sound that could be heard over the running water was the sound them moaning together. The head of Donovan's cock pressed against her, and she could feel it twitching but fought the urge to touch it; it took all of her willpower to abstain.

She wrapped her arms around him, slowly turning him around as they rocked back and forth switching positions while still embraced in a deep kiss. Once completely turned around Vicky pushed him away; her hands rested on his chest as she backed into the wall, then she slithered down until she was seated where he was moments ago. Her eyes looked deep into his as she raised her knees to her chest; Donovan moved closer and placed a hand on each knee, slowly spreading them apart. He began to kneel down as her hands reached for him, sliding up his arms and eventually she wrapped them around his head.

She pulled his head closer to her as her fingers nestled themselves in his hair; his knees hit the shower floor as he resumed his place between her thighs. Donovan began to lick her slit again, but this time, he could feel a small piece of hard flesh just inside her; his tongue too deep before to realize it was there. When he moved his tongue over it, she arched her back and extended her legs into the air, moaning lightly as her mouth opened. He pushed his tongue on it harder; he could feel her squirm in his arms as they cradled her legs; "She likes this, oh she likes this" he thought to himself as he continued to move his tongue around her clit.

He could feel her hands as they embraced his face, lifting his head up slightly as her eyes peered into his, "Gentle baby, gentle; not so ruff" she said while letting out a slight moan at the end. Donovan put his face back down into her lap, licked her lips and plunged his tongue back deep into her hole. "Put a finger in baby" she cried out to him anxiously. He continued focusing on her clit with his tongue, contemplating how he will find the hole without looking to put his finger inside of it.

Donovan took his right hand and slid it under his chin, extending his index finger to follow the tip of it up her slit until it was resting underneath his tongue. He knew his tongue was in the correct place so he figured this would be the easiest way to guide it in, and it was. His finger slipped in easily the first inch, he could feel his tongue above his finger; his nail grazing the underside of his tongue. He pushed forward as he pulled his tongue out, moving his finger while it was completely inside her; she responded by arching her back and putting her hand on his chest.

He moved his finger in and out while he continued to lick her lips; her flavor lighter than before, and he could barely distinguish what part of her flesh he was tasting. He brought his middle finger down and played with her lips, his tongue danced at the top of her slit as his finger twisted in and out of her. He pulled his finger out completely, preparing himself to put it back inside her again. "Wait" she said while she looked at him; "Put your finger in your mouth". Donovan did as instructed, the tip of his finger much more flavorful then the rest. "Does it taste good baby?" she asked while she pinched her nipple. Donovan simply nodded his head, his face puckered as he sucked his finger and he enjoyed the taste of her more than he expected.

She reached for his hand, grabbed it, and moved it closer to her face as her other hand rose up to meet it. With his fingers in her hands she separated them, pulling his pinky and ring finger with one hand and his thumb with the other. With only his index and middle finger left exposed she put them both into her mouth; rolling her tongue around them as the flavor of her juices were already removed by him. He looked at her intently; remembering that same tongue lapping its way around his cock the night before, the warm, wet, tight grip of her lips as they moved up and down on it.

"Put'em both in me slowly baby" she said. The breath escaping her lips as she talked blew across his fingers, and the cooling sensation he felt tingled up his spine. He placed his fingers at her lips, still worried that he might not find the hole without careful guidance but proceeded anyways. He slowly pushed his fingers into her, and he could feel them move past her lips as they directed themselves up slightly; her hole seemed to be able to direct them in. His fingers were being pushed together tightly, like his tongue before; he could feel her slick walls as they ran over his skin and knuckles.

"Oh Donny, yes, put them in me baby" she cried out as she held a finger in her mouth.

He could feel the resistance of her walls as his fingers probed deeper, the texture of her cavity was more pronounced with two fingers and it was fascinating to him. He began licking her again while his fingers moved slowly in and out of her. His tongue explored every inch of her pussy as she began thrusting her hips. He curled his fingers slightly and hit a small pocket inside of her, his fingers felt a patch of skin with a texture different from what he had felt before.

He rubbed it carefully; remembering her advice when he first found her clit and she responded by groaning loudly. Her hips jolted toward him and it sent his chin down onto her slit as his bottom lip crashed into his fingers. Bending his fingers back and forth he could feel her becoming very wet, her hands roved over his head until they found a couple locks of hair she could grab onto. Donovan spread her legs slowly apart, her body fully exposed to him as he continued to lick and finger her pussy. Every lick and movement of his fingers caused her body to twitch; he recognized this response from last night, when she fingered herself in her car.

"Oh Donny baby you found it; oh god you found it" she cried out to him. He looked up slightly puzzled, he knew he found something but he couldn't remember anything about it from health class. Vicky saw his confused eyes as he stared at her, working her and she knew he was to inexperienced to know that it was her G-Spot. She wanted to tell him, wanted to let him know what he found but she didn't want to feel as though she was giving him some kind of health lesson.

"Oh Donny rub my G-Spot just like that, oh God like that" she moaned out hoping it would satisfy his curiosity.

Her legs wrapped around his head as she pushed his face deep into her pussy; he could now start to taste her again as his tongue grazed his fingers and the juices that covered them. Her closing legs put pressure on his head as her fingers pulled his hair and she continued to push his face into her. He could feel her walls contracting, and her breathing getting heavier as her hips started lunging forward grinding into him, making it hard for him to breathe.

He brought his other hand up and spread her lips a little, his tongue able to access her clit a little easier this way. The flavor of her returned sharper than ever, her moans that echoed off the shower walls were pleasing to his ears. With his tongue lapping up the juices exiting her, he could feel the mixture of her and his saliva as they ran down his chin. He started rubbing her G-Spot harder, and he could feel the stringy texture of it on his fingertips as he pushed them into it.

With her eyes closed and mouth open, she slid her right hand down her chest and continued to walk her fingers down her stomach until they made contact with Donovan's lips. He lifted his mouth slightly and she passed her fingers over his agape mouth gently before she placed them onto her pussy. He watched as she spread her lips for him; she spread them much farther then he thought he could and it exposed everything to him. He could see her hard clit clearly and when she groaned, "Lick it baby, oh god lick my clit good," he did as ordered.

Each flick of his tongue on her clit made her hips thrust and it pushed his fingers into her as he carefully played with her G-spot. Her moaning grew louder and quicker as he moved faster, he moaned on her in response and he could see her fingers getting restless. He licked them slowly; his tongue made large circular motions over her clit and her fingers and all she could do is groan out a "Fuck yeah".

Her legs kicked out as her body began to shake, and he could feel his fingers being squeezed by her contracting walls, his tongue pulled from her clit as she pulled his head back by his hair forcefully. Vicky's hips thrust violently; her moans ushered away the sounds of her heavy breathing until she shouted out "Fuck yeah, oh my god yeah," as her legs shook on his shoulders. Whimpering and panting, he could feel her breath as it hit the underside of his face, he could see her breasts heaving as she orgasmed; the sight of it filled him with satisfaction.

She pulled his head up, forcing him to stand slightly as she reined him in towards her; their lips touched gently before she finally pulled him in tightly. Her tongue explored his mouth as he never felt before, he could feel her breathing on to, and into him, as their lips parted. Her legs were still rested on his shoulders and he could feel the tip of his dick against her pussy lips in this position. His hands braced on the wall behind her, as his curled body did what it could to stay balanced.

She gently pushed him away as she began to stand up, their lips still locked in a deep and powerful kiss, they rotated back around and she pushed him into the seat. Donovan's heart began to race again, "Is it my turn" he thought to himself. Vicky opened the shower door and began to exit, Donovan went to reach for her but their wet bodies and hands made her escape easy. He stood up from the seat to reach for the shower door, pulling himself into the opening with his hands resting on it and the wall in front of him. Vicky grabbed a towel off the sink and looked back at Donovan, still standing in the shower with the door open; his cock hard as a rock.

Vicky looked back at him as she pondered for a moment leaving him in his current position; the thought of keeping him waiting enticed her. "Come here big boy" she said with her hand outstretched towards him "Let me take care of you; you earned it in there". Donovan stepped out the shower without a single bit of hesitation; his aching cock was waiting for release; waiting for her to finally get him off. She reached for him and pulled him close, wrapping her right arm around his head as they embraced in a deep kiss.

Her left hand reached down between them and wrapped itself around his sensitive cock, the slight touch of her hand making him groan loudly. She slid the palm of her hand down his shaft, smearing the pre-cum oozing from his tip, until she clasped him again. Her tongue swirled in his mouth as her hand moved slowly up and down on his cock; Donovan's breathing became quicker, and harder, so he removed his lips from her mouth and turned his head to the side. "Stay with me, stay right here" she said as she pulled him back into another deep kiss. His legs started to feel weak, and he could feel his balls tighten as her hand tugged him softly. "Do it for me, do it for me baby" she said, pulling him harder, waiting for him to cum.

Donovan could only muster a deep groan at first, his hips thrust vigorously as Vicky's head rested on his chest watching a stream of cum shoot from his dick. She could feel the force of it blasting out of him in her hand as his dick contracted within her clasp, the heat from his seed warmed them both. She continued to watch as every spurt landed on different parts of their tightly held bodies, she could feel some running down her stomach as it pooled in her belly button. Donovan could only say a few words, as keeping his body tense suffocated him, "Oh fuck, Vicky; Oh yeah" escaped his lips before his head collapsed on her shoulder.

"Oh baby, you go off like a rocket when you cum" she said, her lips grazing his chest as she spoke. "Last night you had yours, today I got mine, and if you're lucky, tomorrow we could do a repeat performance, or," she paused for a brief moment, "maybe we'll just fuck each other's brains out."

Donovan was still in orgasmic bliss, his hands held her body against his, the anticipation of cumming left his body feeling tired. "Damn boy, you did a great fucking job in there," she said while wrapping a towel around herself, only just cleaning up the mess he made on her. Vicky went in to kiss him again, as their lips part she said "This lesson is over, you're a quick learner; I was hoping we would need to practice this more". Donovan could not believe what just happened, he looked down and noticed he made more of a mess on himself then he did her; but at that moment, he didn't care. She turned around and left the bathroom shutting the door behind her, Donovan still in shock remained standing there, staring at the exit she just left through, wanting her to come back.

Donovan looked for a towel to clean and dry himself off with, but none are around. He rummaged through the drawers, under the sink, even under his clothes looking for something, anything. He decided to grab some toilet paper and slowly and carefully used it to clean off the mess he made on himself, taking extra care to keep the toilet paper from deteriorating as it started to ball up. He checked the floor and the walls around him as well as the ceiling; having someone stumble upon his seed by accident is not something he wanted to try and explain.

End Ch2

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, and I look forward to hearing all of your comments or criticisms no matter how good or bad they might be. Please look for the upcoming chapters, as they will answer more questions that arise throughout this story.

Dregun
Dregun
4 Followers