Donovan's Rewarding Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon reminds himself of his lovely white wife.
2.4k words
3.89
49.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After stroking himself to ejaculation, Brandon wiped the semen from his stomach using a sock that he had previously worn. And, though he felt guilty for masturbating to the idea and knowledge of Paula being speared by the black man's tool, Brandon had regained a certain sense of composure. Additionally, he was now relatively sober and could think in a sensible, clear manner. Or could he?

With all of the occurrences as of late, Brandon could not focus on one issue, for his mind constantly changed thought. What was he going to do? Why did he get himself involved with it? What caused it? Why did Paula actually go for it? How did the black man know where to find Brandon and Paula? How was the black man able to talk to Paula, and melt her into bed?

Most importantly, succeeding the preceding thoughts, Brandon could only wonder, 'Why did my sick fantasy actually come true?'

As he lay on the motel bed, partially naked, with his now lifeless penis drained of brain distorting thoughts and fantasies, Brandon reminisced of the very beginning.

Thinking back to his teenage years, he remembered Paula at her then-age of fifteen years old. It was the first day of his junior year of high school and Paula's first day of being a high school student. He and she shared an industrial arts class that combined the art of design and drafting with the function of construction / woodworking.

Being a junior and being knowledgeable of the high school's corridors, Brandon had found his way to the classroom without trouble and had seated himself amongst three friends at a 4' X 8' workbench. While waiting for the final bell to ring that signified the start of class, Brandon curiously opened and closed the drawers of his bench space and paid little attention to the classroom doorway.

Just prior to the bell, Brandon's friend, Ian, caught the attention of Brandon by the sully remark, "Damn! Look at that piece of ass."

As he looked toward the door, Brandon saw his future wife for the first time, though he did not know that she would be. At first glance, he was turned off by Paula's choice of first day of school attire, making her suave, prim and uppity.

"Yeah, whatever." Brandon scolded. "She's dressed like a freakin' attorney. She doesn't even belong in this class."

The other friend, Dustin, teased, "But if she's a slut who cares?"

Mandy, one of Brandon's best friends spoke in baby talk, "Oh, look at lil Miss Perfect scared and lost. She needs her Daddy to help her find her seat."

On second glance, Brandon found Paula's timid poise to be cute and sexy. Though she tried to hold herself out as confident, Brandon could see that the new sophomore was not in her comfort zone, and was probably thinking that she was too overdressed for the class that she had signed up for. In fact, as he stared at her, he noticed that she looked around the room to locate a seat, then looked down at her clothed body to realize that her skirt and top did not conform to the peers of her new classroom.

Being confronted with the final bell, Paula desperately searched the classroom to find an available seat in order to sit down and reduce the attention that she felt was focused upon her. With no other choices made available to her, she appeared to calmly walk toward a workbench that consisted of three others that were definitely not within her clique. And, though she may have appeared to be comfortable, Paula's mind was filled with anxiety and uneasiness.

Brandon commented, "She is cute, though."

With no apparent reason, Mandy disciplined Brandon. "Anyone can see that she's a bitch, Brandon. And, if you think that she would have anything to do with you, you're as stupid as a chick flick movie. Get off of it."

Brandon smiled at his best friend, "Yeah, you always have known what's best."

"I know." Mandy smirked. "I'm the reason why you are who you are."

As with all first day of school classes, the teacher provided the general expectations of the school year's synopsis, and required the new students to take a pre-test of their particular skills and interests. It was a non-graded test, and only served for placement purposes.

On the following day, the teacher indicated that he had reviewed the previous day's test, and would assign seats appropriate to the test results. By his teaching experience, he had found that a team effort between two students usually resulted in a much higher curve of learning. Thus, he assigned students according to their strengths and weaknesses. Overall, he made every effort to balance a team effort, pairing one individual of sub-standard with another individual of high standard and vice-versa. To the best of his abilities, the teacher sought to pair an artist with a woodworker.

To Brandon's dismay at the time, he was paired with the bitch that would later become his wife.

To Paula, she had no opinions and was sort of content. She was neither disappointed or pleased. Yes, she did find Brandon to be kinda cute, but he certainly wasn't a boy of her dreams. And, as she had been raised in a conservative environment, she was a virgin girl with little sexual thoughts and no experience. So, she cared less of her peer associate and really didn't think anything of their pairing. On the same thought, she knew that she had to take the class, based upon her father's advice, or order. If she had it her own way, she knew that she would have opted for a drawing / art class that would have placed her in an environment of people that she could actually associate with.

At the time of their pairing and assigned seating, Brandon looked at his classroom partner with some hesitation, yet found that she held a marvelous beauty. Petite in form and body, Paula stood about 5'1" and weighed maybe 110 pounds. She had long dark brunette hair, flowing to the middle of her back, curled. In lovely contrast, however, she had a half-inch strand of hair that was naturally lighter than the rest, almost auburn. Her eyes were pretty; hazel in color with light brown eyelashes that accented the perfect eyebrows that she kept trim and plucked. Brandon noticed a cuteness about her and was charmed that while she spoke, her nose would kinda wiggle a little bit, almost like a soft bunny's nose, though not as prominent. And, when she laughed, her little nose would scrunch a bit, just enough to make the moment that much better. Her mouth was small, appropriately perfect for her petite face, with lips that were naturally blushed a shade of darkened red. Brandon also noticed that Paula wore little make-up, allowing her natural beauty to be revealed, though she would blush her cheeks lightly. Though she had certainly not been gifted in Nature's breast department, her breasts were supple and firm, appropriate for her body size and weight. By Brandon's assumption, he guessed that they were probably about 30B, though he wasn't completely sure, for he certainly wasn't going to come right out and ask his new classmate to tell him her breast measurements.

The classroom pairing was absolute, and perfect for the Brandon and Paula team. She could draft / draw like a gifted artist, whereas Brandon was lucky to create a stick figure to look like a being. On the other hand, he could construct and use shop machinery very well, whereas Paula didn't know the difference between the shop tools, their uses, and their operation. Together, they were able to work as a team within the classroom and as they got to know each other, they got closer.

Within inner circles, Paula was known as the "Leg Clamped Bitch", or "Miss Chastity" depending on what circle one would be a part of. And, though she was known of within many of the high school cliques, she was not really a part of any particular following, or stereotyped group. Though she was secretly popular within the circles, Paula was not an outgoing, overall popular girl. She had a few close friends, but she was reserved and had often come across as a bitch. Many high school males tried, without success, to get her on a date with hopes of getting her panties off. Yet, she remained chaste and rather confident about the rule that she would not and could not date until she had turned sixteen years of age.

Brandon too, was not a part of any particular high school group. But, though Paula was strikingly gorgeous, and known by all peer groups, Brandon had not been afforded the same looks and was kind of average. He certainly wasn't butt ugly, nor was he extremely handsome. Instead, he was just Brandon. Overall, he held a cuteness, but a female would not fantasize about him, and if Brandon were to want a relationship with a girl, he would have to use his charm and communication rather than his looks. In another sense, he was not like Paula, for he was not a virgin and had many sexual thoughts. Beginning with the day that he and his neighbor friend, Kim, had played "doctor" at a young age, combined with the sexual encounter that he had with her at his age of 14, he was sexually active for the most part. Kim wasn't Brandon's only score, either - for he had experience with two other girls. And, as much as he could, he often viewed pornography.

In its due time, Paula became close to Brandon and trusted him as a friend, and found him to carry a certain charisma of charm and looks. Though she was sort of shy to do so, she asked him to help her clean her father's business office, letting Brandon know that he would be financially rewarded for doing so. In another instance, she invited him over to her house for Monday night "Family Home Evening" - a Mormon religion tradition that occurs every Monday, and allows for family get-togethers. Overall, her intent was to try to be a missionary, and attempt to "convert" Brandon to her faith, and convert her parents to accept him as a possible suitor, though he was not a Mormon.

Paula was falling in love with Brandon, and she knew that she was. Brandon was falling in love with Paula, and he knew that he was. Yet, neither knew each other's thoughts.

Succeeding her sixteenth birthday, Paula asked Brandon to a youth church dance, that was sponsored by her religion's Ward. In the Mormon religion, a Ward consists of a group of people, living relatively close to the church house, allowing for a community centered atmosphere. For the most part, a Ward teaches the religion's principles, but allows the Ward's bishopric to care for it's particular community needs as is appropriate. Further, the Mormon religion teaches family values, and wants its single members to meet and become to know a potential mate. On the other hand, the Mormon principles of meeting a mate does not include sexual activity, nor does it allow for sexual activity prior to marital relations.

Upon Brandon's acceptance of her invite, Paula was absolutely thrilled. It was, after all, her first date.

Upon the night of she and Brandon coming up close, Paula found an intense desire within her virgin innocence that she had not experienced before. She wanted more, but she did not know what she wanted. Did she want to be kissed? Did she want to be held? What did she want?

After the dance, Brandon drove her to her house. And, though she did not know why, she reached out to kiss him. And, with Brandon's acceptance, he kissed her back, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth and his hands to press her against him. Though she did not know what she wanted, she did know that she wanted more. 'More of what?' she asked herself.

After Brandon's leaving, Paula went to her room and undressed - readying herself for bed. With some dismay, and with a lot of confusion, she realized that her panties were wet, caused by her virgin vagina's appetite. She realized that she wanted something more, and knew what she wanted. She wanted Brandon to take her precious virginity. She knew that she wanted something to soothe her itch. She wanted it and needed it.

Four months later, and after talking with her friends and Brandon, Paula allowed her Brandon to take her innocence. And, though she was filled with a certain sense of guilt, she felt cured, and wanted more.

After graduation from high school and with more than three years of a relationship with Brandon, Paula was ecstatic when Brandon proposed marriage. Though her parents were not necessarily pleased with Paula's love toward Brandon, due to the fact that he was not a good Mormon boy, Paula's parents accepted the idea, and sort of supported their only daughter's choice of a husband.

Thus, Brandon and Paula were married at her age of eighteen and his age of nineteen.

At first, their marriage was perfect in a sexual sense. Like most new marriages, sex was a constant. Yet, as the months progressed, Brandon reverted to his knowledge of porn and sexual ideas. He didn't mean to, for he knew that his wife was a treasure, but he felt a sense of lacking. He felt, in his own mind that Paula deserved more, for whatever reason he thought. He felt, after all, that he wasn't everything that Paula had wanted. He knew, deep in his mind that his wife was absolutely gorgeous and she deserved a man to please her. He knew, deep in the roots of his thinking that he was not capable to help her be a woman. He knew that he wanted her to be special, for she was a special woman to him and he wanted her to feel.

Feeling nauseous once again, Brandon slowly lifted himself from his motel bed to relieve himself of the sickness that he had placed upon himself. The day was going to be very long, and he would be depressed by the choices that he had made. After all, his prized wife was now with a black man, just as Brandon had fantasized.