Donovan's Rewarding Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Donovan is introduced.
2k words
3.53
38.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts: They come and they go; and a painted picture, or a camera portrait speaks a thousand words, exponentially increased by the thoughts of the viewer.

In Brandon's mind, his thoughts were filled with pictures of his wife, Paula; each thought increased by his knowledge and experience of her. And, though he could write more than a million words to describe her, taking hundreds of hours to write and read, the thoughts within his brain consumed less than five minutes of thought, after he had tried to contact her on the phone.

Unfortunately, for Brandon, the black man answered the telephone.

As he knelt beside the porcelain toilet bowl, and as he had originally wondered, Brandon thought of his wife and what she was doing with the black man. Still, and even more, he wondered why Paula was taking a shower so relatively early in the morning and where the black man was planning to take Paula on a date.

-----------------------------------

After speaking to Brandon, Donovan set the cordless phone into its charger with a smirk on his face. For, after all, he lay naked in the marital bed of the husband and the pretty wife, Paula. Beside him, the husband's petite wife, also naked, was snuggled next to him - her hand upon his chest and her leg resting upon his abdomen, her pussy slightly splayed and her soft pubic hair touching his black skin. In its due time - within the next hour, or so - Donovan knew that the white wife would soon awaken completely and mount herself on top of him to allow the head of his dick to touch the opening of her youngish, tight and soothing love canal. Of course, his lengthy dick would harden with the wife's invite and she would politely slide herself onto his dark, black pole.

"Who was that?" Paula quietly and sleepily asked.

Donovan stoked the long mane of her brunette hair, smoothed across her soft back and patted her soft ass, "Your husband."

"Oh." She nonchalantly responded as her cheek found its way upon his dark, warm chest - snuggling ever so closer. She caressed his neck with several small kisses, working herself onto his chest, desirous - yet too sleepy to love his beautiful, meaty black dick.

Donovan kissed her cheek, letting the young, petite, white wife respond by allowing him to kiss her lips. "Go to sleep, baby."

"Mmm, I love the way you treat me."

"I couldn't have done it without you, girl."

Paula sleepily giggled. "Or, without Brandon?"

"Yeah. Without him, we would've never met."

"Yes. Cheers to Brandon." She answered, too tired to care, and ready for a cat nap.

As Donovan watched Paula close her eyes for more sleep, he was amazed at her beauty and could not believe that he had been so fortunate. And, yet - it was handed to him.

While Paula slept, Donovan thought. He didn't quite remember the exact date that he and Brandon had met online, though he knew that it wasn't more than one year ago. Within a couple of weeks after their meeting, Donovan sent Brandon a hyperlink to a website that provided interracial pictures and movies, exclusively.

Donovan is a self-made, successful man. At seventeen years of age, he entered the Army as an infantryman. By his choice, he had volunteered for Special Forces duty and became a highly-decorated, well-skilled, and physically chiseled "Green Beret". And, if it weren't for the fact that Donovan had impregnated a Colonel's white nineteen year-old daughter, he would still be a soldier of excellence. But, Donovan was sidelined by the Colonel's abilities to wreak havoc on his upstanding military record. Thus, by the Colonel's choice, Donovan was discharged from the Army, and the Colonel's daughter's seeded womb was aborted of Donovan's masculinity.

Upon his discharge, the former Staff Sergeant Webb attended driver's training toward a commercial tractor / trailer truck license. At first, he drove for the company that had paid and sponsored his driver's training. With some time, Donovan had become independent, acquiring several tractor-trailer combinations. While out on the road, he had developed a fee-based interracial web-site and was able to manage it and benefit from the fees he had charged for the web-site. Thus, Donovan was not in need of money, nor was he in need of a job. Further, he was able to go wherever and whenever he so chose.

As an internet webmaster, and business owner, Donovan would often peruse the chat rooms to analyze the market of prospective clientele. Overall, he wanted to investigate what the "real" people wanted to see. For the most part, he realized that many white husbands were online, fantasizing to watch their own wives service a black man.

To further understand the phenomena, Donovan disguised himself as an online member and was able to chat "one-on-one" with a variety of sorts. Ever the business seeker, he would reference his own web-site as an excellent locale for pictures, groups, etc.

Though most of his online conversations had become "standard type" of fantasy / cyber chat, Donovan had become quite interested in one, particular husband's story and wife. To Donovan, the husband's wife seemed to be a prize. And, after a few months of chat with the husband, whose name was Brandon, Donovan finally persuaded the husband to send a "G-rated" picture of his wife, Paula.

When he first opened the picture attachment, Donovan was dumbfounded that a husband would put such a caliber wife on the meat market. She was young and very beautiful; and Donovan remembered that Brandon had stated that she was virgin until the husband had taken her innocence her age of sixteen. Donovan also recollected that Brandon had stated that they had no children. To Donovan, the pretty white wife was still practically a virgin, especially as it related to his meat's size and girth. Without much explicit thought, he did find himself to become very hard, at the thought of Paula.

When he opened the picture attachment, Donovan was delighted to find a picture of the wife in her wedding dress. As the husband had indicated, she was comparatively young, and very attractive. By the picture, she was a petite, long-haired brunette with curls that extended to the small of her back. Her eyes were hazel green with curly eyelashes and plucked eyebrows. Her nose, centered almost perfectly upon her face accented the pout lips of her mouth, colored by the red lipstick that she wore for her wedding. Her smile bared her perfectly aligned white teeth and revealed the joy that she was feeling at the time. Her breasts appeared to be small and supple, yet perky. The wedding dress fit the lily wife perfectly, allowing the sexiness of her curves to show, while maintaining a certain chasteness of not revealing the deeply hidden black-loving slut within.

After a few more months of intensified online chat and in consideration of all the things that the husband had wrote, combined with the picture that Brandon had sent, Donovan felt fairly certain that Brandon was being real. Further, if the husband were, in fact, being real, Donovan felt that he himself should pursue the ideas before Brandon had advertised his pretty little wife to another man.

Desirous to advance the situation, combined with their current online chat, Donovan sent an instant message to Brandon:

>send me a video of your wife

Brandon replied:

>a video? like what kind?

>send a video of her undressing for me

>mmm... i'll bet she'd luv to undress for you. i've been telling' her a lot about you.

>then - send a video and send me the pair of panties that Paula wears when she undresses

>you'd like that wouldn't you?

>you bet I would. I've been wanting to see your wife naked ever since her wedding pic.

>yes. i think it is time to move this forward. but - are you gonna give me your address?

>of course i will. i have nothing to hide.

>okay. is there anything in particular that you wish my wife to undress from, for you?

>what do you mean?

>i mean, do you want her to undress from clothes, lingerie, a skirt, anything particular?

>no - surprise me. watching your wife getting naked is good for me no matter what

>okay - then send me your address

Donovan sent his address to Brandon. Though Donovan did not have a residence due to the fact that his truck's oversized sleeper was his home, Donovan did maintain a business address for his trucking company and internet web business. Besides, for all intents and purposes, his business address was also his home address - for he maintained a relatively small studio apartment above the small office space of his business.

In closing of their chat, Donovan wrote:

>let me know when you send it.

Brandon replied:

>i will - i'll send you an e-mail on the day that i send it.

>very well. i look forward to it and know that Paula looks forward to undressing for me.

>oh yes... she does.

-----------------------------------

Three days later, Donovan received an e-mail from Brandon indicating that he had sent the package to the address that Donovan had provided. Without hesitation, Donovan used his cell phone to contact his secretary, "Good morning, Julie."

"Good morning, Mr. Webb." Julie answered. "Would you like your daily report?"

"Yes, but let's hold off on that for now. Instead, and first of all, I want you to be aware of a package that will be delivered within the next few days, or so."

"Okay." Julie responded while she took memorandum of her boss's needs. "Secondly, I need you to start looking and arranging for dispatches that take me closer to the cities of Denver, Las Vegas, Boise, Santa Fe, or Salt Lake City."

"Oh?" Julie remarked, surprised. "Are you desirous to expand the operation westward?

"No, not at this moment." Donovan responded. "When the package arrives, I want you to inform me immediately. Then, I'll have you forward it to me."

"Okay." Julie answered.

Four days later, Julie called her boss's cell phone. "Mr. Webb?"

"Yes, Julie?"

"The package that you were awaiting has arrived. But, sir?"

"Yes, Julie?"

"It doesn't have a return address on it. Is this package safe to open?"

"First of all, Julie, I don't want you to open the package. Second of all, I want you to put the package in another box and send it to me, with our business as the return address for it. Third, I want you to overnight the package to me."

"At your current location of Topeka, sir?

"No. Send it to a Denver truck stop."

"Any particular one, sir?"

"No, just locate a decent truck stop within the Denver vicinity and send it, then tell me the address after you have sent it."

The following day, Julie called Donovan. "Mr. Webb, I sent the package via UPS Next Day Air to a truck stop located off the outskirts of Denver. I called earlier this morning and received a Delivery Confirmation. Would you like the address and Tracking Number sir?"

"Very good, Julie. Let me get a pen and paper."

Upon signing for the package and opening it to review its contents, Donovan was not pleased. He did not appreciate being manipulated and he detested outright, blatant lies.

Instead of receiving a video of Brandon's wife undressing for Donovan, Brandon sent a letter of apology and truth. It described that Brandon had a secret fantasy about his wife and that Paula knew nothing of it. It further indicated that Brandon enjoyed the fantasy, and wanted more, but wasn't so sure that he really wanted Paula to be with another man for fear of losing her. On the same token, Brandon indicated that he had bought a special pair of panties for Paula, and had soaked them with Paula's pussy juices - thus, Brandon hoped that a delicacy of Paula's panties might give Donovan a little more of Paula than what he had before.

Donovan picked up the pair of panties and rubbed his fingers along the silk and inhaled the sweet scent of Paula's womanly fragrance. Though it was a nice gesture, it wasn't what Brandon had said he was going to do, nor was it what Donovan requested. Further, Brandon had lied throughout the entire process. Donovan would have his reward, or revenge. In the end, it would be his rewarding revenge.