Don's Wet Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A simple man's bosses comfort him after trauma.
17.3k words
4.66
35.8k
29
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waratah
waratah
44 Followers

This is chapter 1 of a 3 chapter story.

Sincere thanks to CWatson, for his editing efforts on this large job. I've made a few changes since he reviewed the draft so its likely any 'clangers' are mine.

(A Swag is a canvas bed roll, usually including a basic foam mattress and blankets.)

*

Don had worked hard this morning, and thought he'd earned a break-- that's what he reckoned anyway -- earned this coffee for sure. He had to get ready for Libby's inspection. She'd be here soon makin' sure he was ready to take her on her field trip next week. Libby was a boss, their senior environmental scientist, and last week she'd booked him for next week to help her check how much pollution there was on this quiet little river she told him about. His job was to get her there at the start, get her home at the end, and keep her safe in the middle. And drive the boat. And anything else she wanted. Libby always double-checked his prep, even after all these years. Always paid to be ready for Libby, that left more time to tease her a bit. What a great lady Libby was; he was still amazed how happy she was to be seen being friendly with a rough and blunt labourer like him. She was bright too, the brightest person he ever knew. But he could still make her blush, he smiled to himself, and wondered how long it would take him today. He thought about it a bit, then bet himself one chocolate biscuit that he could do it in four minutes, no, he'd make that two minutes. As long as no one else was listenin' she'd let him get away with things a good labourer should never say to a boss. He had heard a new joke too -- one about the gynaecologist that wanted to be a priest -- that might be worth a go, he'd have to see what sort of mood she was in.

Great coffee! Mm-mm-mmmm, fan-fuckin'-tastic! And fancy a loser like him bein' trusted to look after a lady like Libby. Made him feel good: all the work he'd done since he was a deadshit useless teenager was worth it, he had done good! School dropout, not worth giving a job to, barely read or write, and a pussy whisker away from going to gaol. Lots of girls' dads had beaten Don up rather than let daughters go out with him. Now, people liked him; he was a dad, a husband and the trusted guide of classy professional people, like Libby. Done good Don! Damn nice coffee too. He never stirred the sugar all the way in, so the last mouthful was always sweet. He weren't proud of his past, but it couldn't be undone now. Don's dad should have been pullin' him into line, that's what dads were for; but his dad had worked in an asbestos makin' factory forever -- and he was dyin', just when Don needed him most. His Mum, rest her, shoulda done more, shoulda kept him out of trouble, but she had been too busy lookin' after his Dad to do more than weep at his latest fuck-ups. Even Junior Rugby went bad: opposition forward packs learned what a temper he had and could set him off when ever they wanted, especially when the ref was lookin', too many scrums and rucks blew up with the whistle blowin', Don swingin', and his team bein' penalised. Then he got thrown out of the club for thumpin' an opposition captain that was only tryin' to help him. His mum had got really sad when he told her he weren't playin' Rugby no more. Luckily a friend of his grandfather, old Will, took him into his boxing gym, so someone was tellin' him to behave sometimes.

Upending his box of batteries he found some Libby would definitely want next week and put em onto the recharger. His life had been rearranged one night. He'd been up to no good, as usual, with a couple of equally-useless deadshit friends, stealin' cars, squealin' rubber, yahooin' down back roads. They'd flew past a car wrapped around a tree, they were doin' twice the speed limit when grim-faced highway patrolmen chased em, boxed em in, dragged em out and handed em over to angry policemen from the crash scene. With their hair griped in strong fists, they'd been marched up to the wrecked car and held, shocked and sobbin' at the horror inside. Were those really people? The cops had let them go with a blunt, 'You little basteds 'll end up like that too if you don't think about what you're doin'', and for a change they weren't beaten up. Don still remembered that night like it was yesterday; he'd got home, gone to bed and lay awake -- still shakin', thinkin' up things he could do to those scumbag police -- for most of the night. He was a good boy. It wasn't fair, what they did to him! But later he'd started to think on what those poor rescue and fire guys were trying to do to get those cars apart and the bodies out--Don used better gear than that at the factory for fuck sake; bigger saws, petrol-powered gear, bigger winches. Why not tie the car to the tree and pull the side off with a winch? Must be a reason, why would they want to do it so slowly?

Don rummaged through some shelves for boxes of filters for Libby to chose from, collapsed a whole fuckin' god dammed shelf load of them with his elbow, swore, and started fixin' up the mess before Libby came in and saw. The morning after the crash he had been late for work -- common for him then, but this time 'cause he'd waited at the local Volunteer Rescue Service office when they opened, and asked about 'enlistin'. He was too young, unless a parent signed him in. His mum had cried, happy this time, and asked if his bedridden father could sign the application. Don joined. Got a uniform, got some trainin, and the older men at the factory all of a sudden wanted him to eat lunch with them. It made his tired Mum smile when older men from work and the rescue service started callin' round at home, actually comin' inside, and drinkin' her tea or coffee with them then takin' Don out for a few drinks -– you could have a real good night and not get shitfaced. They'd talked to him about workin' good, treatin' people properly, and not shittin' in your own nest, and what goes around comes around, and then explained what it all meaned. That was over twenty years ago -- twenty years as a good useful citizen.

The filters were cleaned up, he started loading some of the camping gear in the boat, Libby wouldn't waste time checkin' that.

He had kept doin' boxin' and rescue trainin' until he fucked up with a lifting hoist and chain at the factory and crushed off the end two bits of his index finger. Old Will said sadly that he'd never make it in competition boxing now, and that was the end of that. He'd stayed in the rescue service, and as soon as his hand stopped hurtin' he'd kept going to all the training and to every incident when they called. Mum didn't mind him burnin' rubber in the middle of the night when it was to help people. Got merit certification for being a conscientious rescue worker, not long after that he came home one afternoon and a pretty girl he used to know from school was having a cup of tea with his mum, and his mum said with a strange smile that Sarah had called round to see how his dad was, and Mum also said "I think you should ask her out, Don."

So he did.

They went out for lunch the next Saturday, and then he cut some firewood for Mum at the same time. On their second date -- to a rodeo – Sarah said she always liked Don, but thought he was gunna end up in gaol, and now she was very happy that the stories about him coming good were true. After their third date -- huntin' rabbits -- she let him kiss her. And after their fourth date (or maybe it was the fifth), to a car race, she give him her cherry, swapped it for the right to boss him around it seemed. It was a change to be with a girl that wanted to have sex with him -- nice, she even 'took precautions', so he could cum where he wanted -- and with her blunt but loving bossin' he had become a even better man. He and Sarah now owned their twice-extended house, had some modest savings, loved their two kids Christy and Mark; Don didn't think it could get much better.

Fancy getting to camp on a river bank with a lady like Libby and having all night, every night talkin' with just her. For a whole week. No other bosses around. Drive a boat all day too. She'd told him to bring his rescue assignments for her to look through: she knew he was actin' unit captain, but he'd had to promise to do some leadership and training study, which was pretty tricky. And she would make wonderful noises as she ate his cooking, especially roasts; and if he got lucky, and if she said the water was clean enough, he might catch some fish. They'd talk about their kids, and the good stuff and bad stuff about being married. And getting paid to do it. The A team they were, him and Libby: never said no to a job, never left a job not finished. She enjoyed his company, and outside work wasn't embarrassed about introducing him as her friend. There was a few times when him and Sarah were fightin' when he'd start to wonder a bit about if Libby and Brett ever broke up--would she ever think about being with a crude blunt labourer? There was nearly a chance once; but no point wasting rare brain cells thinking about that too much…

And anyway, Sarah had been pretty friendly this mornin', an early cuddle got real interestin' before he got up to go to work. Good coffee and empty swingers, not bad uhh?

Suddenly he realized that Libby had come into his shed while he was daydreamin' and potterin' with the camping gear. She'd been watching him, and a fond grin grew on her pretty face. Libby always dressed professionally, but from when he refilled her shower bag and scrubbed her back, he knew underneath she was damn fine lookin': fit, firm, with nice brown hair at both ends. A lotta women in a little container; not bad for late thirties, nearly Don's age, and two kids of her own. He figured out for himself that when they was campin' it was better to ask her to refill his shower bag with hot water first, then he'd get dressed before he'd refill hers - so that she didn't blush and have to pretend Lord Donald wasn't up. Classy, bright and caring; they had definitely broke the mould the day they made Libby. He checked first that none of the other bosses was behind her, and said, "Howdy Libby, lookin' lovely this morning, as usual."

Her grin grew, "Good morning Don, thank you, I think I'll come see you every morning, make a girl's day sometimes. Can you spare me a few hours, to get organised for next week?"

"Anythin' for you Libby, you know that, all day if ya want." Because he worked very hard at being a delinquent employee, a good respect-ta-full labourer, when there was company, she would tolerate him bein' cheeky when they was alone.

That reminded him: he did have another job today -- Max, the big boss, Libby's boss, had sent a message asking for a moment at his connivance. Max was too polite, use to just say Get your arse up here sharpish Don in the old days.

Libby had kept talking, "Good, because we need to check-prep for the trip -- not that anything will be missing I'm sure."

'Wouldn't want to be after all this time boss. Let's get into it; no time like the now."

As they walked over toward the boat and the shelves of her test equipment, she touched his arm, and smiled, looking cheeky, he was paying attention for sure, "Oh by the way Don, would it upset our plans if we took someone extra?"

His face fell a bit, someone else! Nah, that would bugger up the time with Lib completely! "Maybe. Who?"

"Kim -- you know Kim Rogers -- my new environmental engineer? Be good experience for her, and she'll probably take over this contract once it's up and running..."

Kim! Don thought to himself, well now just let me think. The boat would be full, which meant it would be heavy, for the trip 'in' and 'out'… But Kim 'Wet Dream' Rogers! Fuck! He'd find a way to fit her in: the generator could stay for a start, and when you got right down to it they usually took too much food; he'd catch fish, for sure.

Libby went on, being a bit cheeky lately: "How would you feel about scrubbin' her back in the shower Donnie…"

Don thought to himself, Ohh Libby, that's cheeky, don't say things like that, I got lucky this morning, but look out!

"…that's a scary smile, Don, did you look at me like that once?"

"Yep, still do Libby, still do, when your attention is directed else places. But if you want to bring 'Wet Dream' Kim, you have to be ready to share; sorry I just won't know where to look."

"Wet dream! Don! Didn't you read Max's memo about the Harassment free work place? I can't have my field assistant talking about an engineer like that."

"No Lib I didn't, and yes Lib you can, have you seen those legs, I mean really looked, mm-mm-mmmmm! All the way up--"

"--Yes Don, can't argue with that, Kim does have nice legs, and why am I having this conversation…?" She was being tolerant; he could get away with at least one more.

"And Lib, the tits, what do ya reckon, how big? You must have thought on it, I know I have. C'mon, you can tell me, what do ya think?" Bullseye! He owed himself one chocolate biscuit.

"Don, why do I let you talk like this, I could get in big trouble just letting…" She was bein' patient, he thought, not talking like a boss, yet. I'll try just one more.

"And those lips, Lib, just imagine what she could do--"

"--DON!" In an 'enough already' voice, "I'll assume it's a yes for fitting Kim in?"

"Is that what they call a reciprocal question, Libby?"

"Could be Donnie, could be, sometimes when I talk to you I just never know, but the word I think you're looking for is rhetorical."

"Well yep. We can fit Kim in."

"Thank God that's sorted! Donnie... we'll have other trips for just us to talk, okay? And is it okay by you if we talk about the contract for a minute now, Don? Or …" and then Libby did one of her little improxamations of him, hands on her hips, feet apart, chin stuck out, and trying to make her fast high pitched voice slow and gruff, it was so cute: "… does we gotta talk about Kim's butt now?"

It was nice that she wasn't cross, "Owright Lib, owright, I'm sorry." And he retargeted his thinking from Kim's healthy butt in her snug slacks, to Libby's contract.

It took a while.

"For me, the boat is good to go, of course, and we can't fit the generator and fuel, not now that Kim's comin'. But your laptop will be right with the boat battery. We need to leave at early Sunday. I'll pick you up at home about seven -- have I said how much I love your coffee that time of day--and I'll see Kim about where she'll be. We are meeting two men from your client's maintenance gang at the boat ramp at quarter to eleven sharp; nice guys, they'll help us launch the boat, and store the wagon and trailer at their depot for the week. What else? Oh yeah: I spoke with old mate who owns the farm on the river you mentioned, he wants two hundred dollars to camp on his place. I didn't argue, just pay him, OK? Send a cheque, here's his postal address... and he did say, he said to watch out for the fucking wild dogs; it's okay, he said to stick together, don't go busting a leg somewhere by yourself, and the scent of male piss should keep them away, so I'll pack some extra beer. By the time we're loaded and headin' up river it'll be around midday, then nearly four hours in to the camp site, plenty of rocks and shallows according to old mate at the farm. We won't be more than one hour from everywhere you want us to get to… and, that's about it from me. 'Cept we need to sort through your test gear again."

They moved over to the boat, and sorted Libby's gear for the rest of the morning, Libby doing most of the thinkin' and talkin, Don doing most of the liftin' and packin'. Like it should be. She wanted more batteries, more spare filters, and more specimen jars. Don promised that while Libby was at a trainin' course for the next couple of days, he'd get everything ready and take the boat and work wagon home Friday afternoon, ready for Sunday.

He also said Libby was the best manager he knew and why did she need to go to more training?

Libby offered to check with Kim about where to pick her up and her eating preferences. Don didn't like that idea: why waste another reason to be upstairs and see which good-lookin engineers and scientists were in today? "Shit Lib, haven't I've taught you to be a better boss than that? What's the point of having a dog if you're gonna do the barkin' too, maybe you do need to go on that course!"

As Libby left, she checked no one was looking, and then did the bend to adjust sandal and wriggle butt for Don thing she did. He was meant to whistle or growl, but this time he tried to slap her, movin' just slow enough so she could get away, and she skipped out of reach with a shriek and giggle, stuck her tongue out and ran upstairs. Libby was a good girl. And he owed himself another chocolate biscuit.

Don headed upstairs to see Max; on the way he would drop off and check with Kim about her eating preferentials, it was pretty good reason he thought. He sat at the spare chair at Kim's desk -- all these damn upstairs chairs creaked when he sat on them; made for guys in suits, not healthy strong labourers. He ignored Libby's wide not so innocent grin, grinned himself and admired Kim as she talked on the 'phone. A stunner, no mistake -- what his mum would have called a rare beauty. Strong face, a boss's face; you'd do what she said too, once she got bit more experience. His wet dream use to be the English cooking lady, Nigella; Don had loved her eyes -- and other bits -- until Sarah got funny about it: liked him cookin', didn't like him doin' research! Kim was a like a young version of Nigella, with dark eyes, pale skin, jet black eyebrows and the most glorious hair there ever was, soft long and raven black. And good breasts. Solid girl, not plump, soft rather than fit. A fussy man might have said perhaps twenty pounds heavier than needed. Don wasn't that fussy. Hard to tell her age; her face said early twenties, but seemed calm, a bit reserved which made her look older, late twenties. He knew she was a year or so out of uni, so he guessed somewhere in the middle. Rarely seemed to laugh or smile, but always said hello too. Been with the company for about eight, perhaps ten weeks.

Then she finished her call she turned to Don and returned his smile. He hadn't seen her really smile before, and those eyes, God's… Holy… Trousers!... Be still my throbbing dick! Quick, think of Sarah, think of the kids!

"Hello Don, how you doing?" Shit, she was talking to him! And he'd forgotted what he come here for! Kim looked right at you when you spoke to her. Always had. Listened. Interested. Seemed to expect the same in return. Made it hard to look at her breasts… Shower… Legs… Libby… Oh yep that's right, Libby's trip!

"Howdy Kim, I'm well. Hey, are you really comin' with Libby and me?"

"Max and Libby said I could, can you fit me?"

"That'd be a rhetorical question Kim, just tell me where you live so I can pick you up around seven on Sunday, and do you need any special food packed."

"Was there anything else?" With a really cheeky grin now, and a I know you're here for more than that voice. It took Libby six or seven years to be comfortable with that sort of talk. Kim had even been quiet about too, not to be overheard by the other upstairs staff; this was new: seemed she'd decided it was time to be happy. Also seemed that Kim might have been a bit naughtier than Libby in her past. He would need to be different with Kim than he was with Libby; he thought that flirting with Kim might get them in trouble. Settle down Donnie right down, down even further; she's not Libby. Easy on the eye for sure, but she's a boss!

waratah
waratah
44 Followers