Don's Wet Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waratah
waratah
45 Followers

Eventually work, and nature, called and they reluctantly moved to face the day. Kim turned to lift her shirt and put her bra on, noted that Don politely looked away until she had the bra covering her, and then without being asked he hooked it for her, even warming his hands before doing so. Chivalry like that went a long way with Kim. As they were kneeling, before he unzipped the door, Don stopped her, by now she trusted him, placed a hand gently on each side of her face, it probably wouldn't bruise, his eyes were warm. He held her still, lent close, kissed her forehead and whispered, "Thank you Kim, very very much." Probably not worth checking the indicators right now, she was a little muddled. It was very easy to like this guy, she was starting to see why Libby thought he was so special. IQ closer to eighty than a hundred she guessed, but hey, the world definitely had too many rocket scientists anyway.

Kim said a hasty good morning to Libby and found some privacy, to empty her bladder and get some control back on herself, thank God for full bladders. Ten more minutes in the tent would have been very tempting. By the time she felt able to face Libby and Don again, Libby was sitting on his lap and focussing with her usual intensity on his version of the tent conversation. Kim was initially irritated about this apparent lack of faith, and it was a private conversation after all, she also doubted whether a man could bear her weight on his lap for so long, which grated too. But on reflection understood the wisdom of Libby's actions, it would be bad for Don to be getting conflicting advice, they definitely needed coordinate their support. Libby nodded approvingly at Kim which helped her relax further, then indicated for him to continue, freeing Kim to contemplate how comfortable this unlikely pair were together.

"…Kim… Kim!...What was that bit about the bank?"

And Kim explained her concern about Don's finances, Libby smiled and nodded approvingly again.

Libby had everything prepped for Don to cook their bacon, eggs and toast, and even had Don's water heating contraption for the shower on the fire. As they ate, the sun finally made it over the escarpment, and the temperature climbed quickly. Kim was confident that that the small canvas screen Don had tied between some trees to cover the shower area wouldn't have been bothered with if she wasn't with them. Libby and Kim topped up the water for each other, then to Kim's disappointment Libby took over her standard responsibility for filling up Don's shower, Kim thought that was petty, after all she'd been in his arms all night, and thought she deserved a little peek now? But must learn to share, Libby obviously had her own needs and reasons for wanting to help him too. Kim contemplated ways she might broach sleeping arrangements for tonight with Libby; if he didn't do anything really stupid today and if Libby was comfortable, she might just re-evaluate those indicators.

*************

Don was thinkin' if Libby and Kim were going to be so nice to him, he better show them he was worth it; especially Kim ('cause Libby already knew). That was a wonderful wake up and cuddle with Kim, on top of the best night's sleep for days. When they was workin' Libby always told him no one else could keep up with her and know what she needed as good as him. And today was one of his best. Libby did her thing at a million miles an hour, as usual, and needed everyone else to keep up or stay out of the way. Don though Libby might growl at Kim if she got in the way so he discretionately pulled her away from Libby at the back of the boat to the front of the boat and whispered, "Just watch a while Kim, Libby can get a bit--"

"--not cranky, Don, I hope your not telling Kim that your boss is a cranky bitch?"

He looked quickly at Kim, smiled to let her know this was normal.

The river cut through the back areas of large farms, forests and national parks. There were sheep and cattle by the rivers edge in places but they didn't see any people. The sampling was going well, until mid morning, Libby found a spot on the river where her phone had a signal.

For all her good bits, Libby's voice got shrill when she was excited about somethin', "STOP! Don. Pull Over. Anchor. Whatever. I've got a frigging signal. DON, DON'T FUCKING MOVE!"

"Yes ma'am."

Libby made a heap of calls, asking Don first if he minded if a few other people knew about what had happened. First call to Max, a quick report on the job so far, then on Don so far, then some suggestions for specific help. Libby asked Pauline to go to Don's bank to help with Libby's instructions. Then a call to the manager of Don's bank. Pauline and Libby spoke first. They talked about the limited power of attorney that let Pauline do bank stuff just like she was Don or Sarah. Because Max's workers spent so much time in isolated areas. It was handy before internet and phone banking to help out staff with those oh-shit-my-cheque-is-going-to-bounce moments. Don had never got around to cancelling his. Once the bank manager photocopied the power of attorney document he seemed happy to help Libby. He checked the account arrangements. Don's pay went into a joint account, but Pauline was able to set up a Don only account for him. They arranged to transfer half the joint account out, about seven hundred dollars, and Pauline would arrange for future pays to go there. The Wilsons' modest savings were in term deposit as a joint account. It would take thirty days' notice to access that twelve thousand dollars, but Pauline was able to start the process, and arranged for half that to go to Don's account when it was ready. The manager refused to close the joint credit card account without both parties signatures, banks never liked closing credit cards, so the power of attorney was no help here. So Libby asked what would happen if Don reported his card lost. And clicked her fingers, "Don! Wallet, quick!" Don handed her his wallet, Libby whispered instructions to him as she rummaged through it and found his credit card, then held the phone to Don's face who said "Mr Wallace, this is Donald James Wilson, my credit card number is, was - four, seven, four, three, space, three, four, eight, one, another space, three, three, seven, nine, no no it's a six, hold it still Libby, space, four, six, six, eight." Then Libby threw it over the side. "I'm really very sorry to say I've lost it, fell in a river!"

"If you say so Mr Wilson, I'll freeze the credit account. But you see me first thing when you get back, we need you to get another card, and please put the bossy lady back on!"

"Yes sir!"

Libby thanked the manager, then called her husband, and asked Brett to start doing amateur private investigation, visit the hotel see if any staff would recognise photos he was to get from Max. Maybe see if staff would hint how long the affair had been going on, ask about other men, that sort of thing. Shit! He hadn't though of that, Ben might not be the first.

Don sat next to Kim, saying what Libby told him to say, she was at least three steps ahead of him already, and it was only morning tea time. Well, that's why she was the boss and he was the boat driver. Libby had just given the go-ahead to start the motor and get back to work, when Sarah rang on her phone. Libby greeted Sarah coolly and asked Don if he would like to talk to his wife. He wasn't relaxed anymore.

"Nope Lib, I don't think I would."

"Sure babe?"

"Yep sure, Saturday will do. If I talk now I might get angry again."

Kim grabbed his hand for a while, while Libby talked to Sarah.

"Okay sweetie; Sarah, he prefers not to speak to you right now… He said to wait until Saturday, maybe Sunday… Well I can't make him, I'm his boss not his wife, there is a difference… Maybe he didn't want to call yesterday, did you think of that… We're all pissed at you at the moment… Yes I do know all about your situation… He needed to tell someone he could trust… I'm sorry I had to take sides too… Damn straight your being unreasonable… Well you did ask… And Sarah, can I make a suggestion… Hope I'm not putting words in Don's mouth here but I believe it would be therapeutic for you and a comfort for Don if you wrote him a confession… Yes you! And explain in it, in detail, how you would feel if Don were to do the same thing to you as you've tried to do to him… Oh Sarah, no, mustn't say things like that… Definitely possible, I know half a dozen girls that would like to put a smile on his face… My sister Sandra for one, not looking for long term, but… No she's not, divorced a year ago, her husband had pretty ordinary ideas about fidelity too, a fair bit of that going round… That didn't stop you did it?… Anyway we're getting nowhere, if it helps imagine a face for him to make love to, think of mine, oh Donnie its so good to see you smile… Hello, Sarah… Hello."

Libby insisted they wait for a few minutes before moving. Don always did what Libby said, and he served three coffees from his thermos. No one spoke, Libby was dangling her phone and waiting for something, Kim was still holding one of his hands, and the boat was bobbing gently in deepwater near a low red earth river bank. Three minutes later Libby's phone rang again, and it was Sarah again.

"…would I really? mmmm let me see, Donnie, honey, what do you think, would you like me in your bed tonight? You promise you wouldn't squash me? Oh shit. Just thought of a problem, make a promise once, a tall guy in a church, collar on backwards, said blah blah blahdy blah? And I said, what did I say again, I said 'yeah, guess so', tempted mind you, but no I really shouldn't… Although! If you like I could call my husband and ask if he would mind… After all if it's just sex, harmless, it's not like I'm taking anything away from him… Hang on Sarah, Kim wants a word… Yes that's right: Kim, my new assistant, Donnie's wet dream… With the D cups, and the legs about…" She handed the phone over.

"Hi Sarah, this is Kim, having a good day? If sound like it's a problem for Libby to be in your letter, well its not a problem for me, ready for some details? For a start Libby's a very poor judge of breasts, they're bigger than D's I assure you, aren't they Donnie? Don't try and look all innocent dear, I saw you check out the label when you hooked me up, and my legs are forty two inches long… And Sarah… Oh no I'm not… Not even a boyfriend… You have nice day too… Well really!… I don't think your wife likes me Don, she said some bad words."

"I wish that I'd been there to see her face… She's not even sorry for what she did, is she?"

"She might be now."

Kim said that if she couldn't help Libby for a while, would he mind teaching her how to drive the boat? He said it would be a pleasure. And he pretended to ignore Libby's surprised look. It looked like Kim wasn't just doing it to be polite, or to fill time, she was really interested. Kim did well with his lessons, he'd learnt boat craft from experts, and after all the rescue lessons he had to give this was child's play, she was so clever. He took her through everything he knew about boats, from changing fuel tanks to holding steady in currents. Kim was a good girl. And when Libby didn't mind, he supervised her driving as much as possible. It didn't start with them touching arms, but it seemed natural to be doing more of that by lunch time. Kim sat close beside him at lunch too, laughing when she stole his biscuits and cheese, teasing him with hers before sharing. She even rested a breast on his arm sometimes, he wondered if he should tell Libby exactly how big they were. Kim was a very good girl. Don had to think quickly and not growl too much when she beached the boat too hard cause he was peaking at her breasts bouncing instead of how fast they were going.

And for Don the sight of Libby, and Kim at times, from behind while they bent over the transom of the boat to collect their water and mud samples was nearly more comfort than a man deserved. Libby noticed him looking, as usual, and winked, as usual.

They landed back at camp mid afternoon to unload samples and get new filters, and Don and Libby were alone for a bit. Libby asked with a straight face: "Is hell cold right now?"

"What do you mean Lib?"

She smiled. "I thought you said hell would freeze over before you taught any of the professionals about driving the boat. Mmm? But Kimberly is with us for half a day and Kimberly already knows more about boats than I do!"

"Ohh Lib, does you have to remember everything I says? You know I owe Kim big for this morning. And you too. My head hasn't been this unmessed since Wednesday. And Lib, I always would have taught you about boats if you'd asked, you know that! Its just those other tossers that think they don't need me for a trip like this I gotta think about, its my career at stake here."

"If I'd known there were so much cuddling and hand-holding in boat lessons I woulda signed up years ago." Libby was teasing he could tell, not really pissed off. "I don't think you owe Kim too much Don, I don't think last night was too onerous for her."

"Not too what?"

"Not too onerous, It wasn't too much of a chore… She liked it Donnie! I think you've got yourself another special friend, if you look after her as well as you have me, she's a very lucky women."

"Oh." That was something to think on. He would keep teaching Kim and see if she kept liking little cuddles and touches. And see if Kim found being close to him onerous. It felt very natural and normal by the time they finished work, and if Libby didn't have a problem with him holding hands with Kim, he was gonna keep doin' it. She was a nice girl. With nice breasts. Maybe if he played his cards right, by the end of this week she would be a different sort of special friend.

******************

That evening Kim was thinking about her day, it had been rewarding, and fun, but a girl needed to be careful.

Libby sat beside her and said quietly "Well done with Don today Kim, thank you, you've done wonders."

"I think we both did well."

"So, any dramas in the tent this morning, would I have had a problem?"

"Well, lets just say he seems to like breasts as much in his sleep as when he's awake…and leave it at that. And to change the subject completely--"

"I'm all ears Kim, amaze me!"

"What I mean is, would you mind… well, Libby, you did say Don is pretty discrete?... Yeah? "Cause would you mind sleeping in the swag again?"

Kim could see Libby knew exactly what she was asking. She was ready for Libby to have mixed feelings about what she was asking, and couldn't do anything about that, except ask permission and respect Libby's wishes. Libby's answer was surprising. "For Don I think I'd be happy, but you Honey? Can you look me in the eye, tell me you ready to risk another broken heart this year? We're not talking cuddles and therapy company this time are we?"

While Kim thought on the differences in hers and Libby's moral code, Libby went on.

"You do realise that if he went back to his swag for the rest of the week, your kindness last night alone means you'll be his pin up, a dream girl forever, there is no rush… You're not listening are you?"

"It's only sex Lib, not going to marry the guy, not going to fall in love, be sure of that, just being a good little wet dream. Unless you think it would be bad for Don, I mean, wouldn't it be good if he can face Sarah with a spring in his step, and a secret of his own… C'mon Lib, it's been four months! Its your call boss, but last chance, if you don't say 'not on' now I'm going to try and set it up, and please, no changing minds later and ruin it, okay?… So are we good?... Okay!"

Don had excelled with dinner tonight, anxious to make up for yesterday's modest meal -- so much for the diet -- they enjoyed a three-course feast consisting of pumpkin soup, followed by lamb chops, cooked in foil in the camp oven, potatoes cooked with a chop tail for flavour, with herbs and seasoned salt, plus steamed carrots and whole beans. For desert he cheated and used a pre-cooked banana cake with pre-packaged custard. They were enjoying their second glass of wine while Don had his second beer.

Kim was sitting close to Don, nearly under his arm, it seemed that the change of environment from boat to campsite had resulted in him withdrawing a bit and she wasn't as confident in his interest as she had been before. She didn't want to push it, so decided on a good companion approach instead. She patted her navel contentedly, "That was heavenly Donnie, but just look at this tummy of mine, if I get any fatter its all your fault! Totally -- will you take me walking with you sometimes to get rid of it?"

"Yep, love too." With a happy smile, that was better, he was still interested.

"I always take about four weeks to lose weight from these trips," Libby added.

The indicators had passed with hardly any manipulation and cheating, Kimberly was content, Pussy was talking to her again, Libby was understanding, Don had been attentive, good and interested all day. Kim was trying to think of a way of making sure he ended up in the tent again with out sounding too obvious. "….Kim… Kim!… Where am I sleeping tonight?"

She hoped the fire light hid her blush -– been a long time since Kimberly Rogers had blushed -- she looked straight back at him, ignoring Libby.

"Libby told me she's happy in the swag – do you think perhaps its good for the boss to have some privacy? Are you okay sharing the tent with me?"

He didn't seem to need time to think about this one. "What wouldn't be okay about that?"

Kim risked a glance at Libby just in time to catch an exaggerated roll of her eyes, well Kim would give the her something to roll her eyes about. "And I need some time to get ready tonight, when you're ready dear you give me some warning, no hurry." Take that, cow! Libby was a fast learner no reaction this time. "And you'll need to go and brush your teeth and scare some more dogs away first won't you, don't need my help tonight do you?"

"No Kim I don't need help to do that."

His recollection of last night mightn't be good. So she clarified: "Don, I absolutely insist you go further away, the river's not nearly loud enough for where you did it last night, you need to be at least, oh, over about where that tree with the split trunk is, over there somewhere. Should keep the dogs as far away as possible shouldn't we?"

"Oh… Umm… Sure."

Kim was waiting in bed, nude, nervous, wondering if it was too late to at least get partly dressed and not be so obvious. And also regret that she hadn't brought some equipment to trim, it had been four months since she'd bothered, and she was seriously overgrown down there. Libby had said pack light, don't worry about make up and so on, but what was she thinking, a week away from home and no razor! She thought about it a little too long, and heard Don scratching at the zip and he crawled in. May not be a rocket scientist, but he did spot that the mattresses were formed into a properly made double bed. When he had stripped down Kim opened the bedding discretely to welcome him, waited 'til he settled, took a breath, rolled over against his side, head on his shoulder, breasts against his tee shirt… then quickly a leg over his and a very hairy groin against his thigh.

waratah
waratah
45 Followers