Don's Wet Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim?" He gasped at her nudity.

Kim spoke quickly -- for all her experience she'd never offered herself so blatantly -- "I'm happy to… you know… If you want to, or we can just cuddle and sleep, your call Donnie."

He was silent and still for a long time. Come on Don! Do something, say something, what's to think about? "Donnie, am I being too forward?... Oh babe I'm sorry if…" Don then slid his boxers down and quickly rolled between her legs. "...Okay." Kim had to think quickly to open her lips and get her hairs out of the way just in time, luckily she was moist and he entered her, buried in three thrusts. Kim barely had time to gasp at the invasion when he stiffened as he filled her. Fuck! That was quick, a new personal best for sure. This was going to be messy too.

He rolled off and had the grace to apologise, whispering, "I'm so sorry Babe, that wasn't very good was it?"

Kim snuggled up against his side again, tonight was about Don, not her, must remember that. "It was fine dear, just fine, I enjoyed it."

"Bullshit!"

They lay silently, Kim thinking ruefully about what looked like being a big mistake, broken a lot of rules… Like the one about married men, and the one about don't screw the crew, and the one about… Anyway, pussy, you made a mistake, damn you… Still the cuddle was good. Okay Kimberly, here is a new plan, we stay nice for the rest of the week, Don back in his swag tomorrow, then Libby and I help him manage his divorce, and then I find him a girlfriend, someone divorced, mid thirties, kids would be okay, not too good looking; how hard could that be?

About fifteen minutes later he asked hopefully, "Kim?"

"Mmmm."

"May I have another go?"

Kim would really have preferred to just cuddle and sleep, but she was here for the night, so faked enthusiasm. "Of course you can dear."

"I can do better than that, used to be good at this once."

Relaxed this time, he kissed her forehead, eyes, down her nose, he seemed to like her nose, lips, the tip of her chin, then her neck, along her jaw line, and nibbled on her earlobes, his hands roaming her body, stroking up from her hips to her chest. Kim was starting to respond, this was more like it. As he warmed her up, he whispered apologies and promises and asked her what she liked, Kim responded with, "Just keep going honey, keep going." After a long, long, long period of foreplay, Kim was ready for more, much more, ready to come, she found that the blunt stub of an amputated finger was perfect for rubbing her clit, while two, or maybe it was three, fingers were filling her pussy. It seemed as if he were being deliberately mean, keeping her on her high, but not bringing her off. One of her nipples was being aggressively suckled and the other rolled between his spare thumb and his complete forefinger. The combined sensations were just fan-fucking-tastic. Kim's pelvis was lunging, her butt cheeks clenching then relaxing, forcing pussy up, seeking those fingers deeper. She was gripping his cock, couldn't remember reaching for it, but here it was, big, hard, ready, what was the delay?

Don pleasured and teased her, this was bliss, only one thing would be better, why was he waiting so long? "Are you going fuck me again darling?"

"You want me to?"

Well duh. "Oh yes, you should… Definitely… Soon."

"I don't know, doesn't feel wet enough."

"Kidding right!" What a fucking time to show his sense of humour, less wit Don more action Okay? "… You're teasing now, haha... That's not very polite… Please don't make me beg… Mmmm…. Good girls don't beg…"

"You want to be a good girl, or a bad girl?"

"I want to be a full girl, right now dammit!"

Don rolled onto Kim again and she guided him to her opening. He slipped just the head in.

And stopped.

And got busy on her nipple again with his mouth.

This was just maddening. Kim pulled her legs up and as open as she could, and Don held just his tip inside her and kept on suckling her left nipple. "Donnie, please don't make me beg, please don't." And he pushed home. There was plenty of moisture from his earlier effort, and no doubt a bit of her own too. He pulled back, hesitated, and sucked her nipple again. He kept doing this, a brief thrust deep, then a slow tease just inside her. Torture. Heavenly torture. Eventually, finally, he was inside her more than not and she called "God yes Don, that's it, do it baby, please… This is good, much better… that's the way, deep, deeper, oh faster please baby faster, please don't make me beg." as he thrust into her, deeply, pausing as he was hilted. The thin camping mattress that had irritated her so much last night was good for this, she could push back hard. A previous boyfriend, the name would come to her later, had likened Kim's bigger orgasms to choir practice, she started to moan, then sing her scales, and she then she was rubbing her clit, calling, "Faster, deeper, fuck me please, faster." As Kim came her pussy gripped him, and that must have set him off, nice and deep, and she cried out as she faded weakly, "Oh God yes. Fill me Donnie." He remained on top of her, taking the hint from Kim's hands and legs around him. Eventually he rolled off, and collapsed onto his back, dragging her over with him to flop in turn onto his chest.

Don was triumphant, he all but punched the air. "See babe I told you I could do better."

"Honey, I believe you… Boy… I believe you" and later "Oh shit! I hope Libby didn't hear all that, didn't want us to be so noisy."

"I heard enough Kim, one tip, if a man ever teases you like that again, kick him out, that was painful just listening."

It felt like they should have talked, whispered silly nonsense, maybe she should have told him she was normally ;ess forward, or even that labourers could fuck better than guys in suits, but last nights poor sleep, and the big day on the boat, and tonight, had taken their toll. Kim was waiting for a signal from Don to see what position she should be in to sleep, because if he didn't do something soon right where she was worked for her. She kissed his neck as he arranged her hair out of the way and held her. She kissed him again, gently, then pussy kissed his leg too, and pussy muttered to Kimberly, 'mmm-mm-mmmm, I'm with you all the way boss, it is high time we got you a man.'

Kim woke early again, she'd been rearranged during the night, half on her side on the mattress and half leaning back against him, her head on one of his arms, and his other loosely across her breasts. Another gentle wake up, good, after a great sleep, better, no doubts or regrets, best. Some confidence for Don, some intimacy for her, and great sex for them both. Good call to wait an extra day though... You listening to me pussy?... Don was intermittently fondling her breast, how good was this, warm, safe, savouring the closeness, she had a done a good thing! He was growing hard in his sleep too, it was pressing against her hip. Wet dreams she was sure never did things by halves, a little re-posturing, pulling him fully onto his side, her hairs grabbing every time she moved, and he was between her thighs and she started gently rubbing her lips along it with small hip movements. Don woke with a polite "Good morning honey." And then "Oh hello!" Kim suggestively leant away from him and he pushed in. No way had she got that wet in that time, must have been some residue from last night, anyway he entered her with minimum fuss. Soon he warned "Nice sweetie, I'm gonna be fast again, close, sorry babe."

"That's fine Donnie, this one can be yours… Ahhh… God… Felt that… And messy honey! I mean, like, holy crap, where did all that come from?"

Still inside her. "Never thought much on where it comes from."

"That was a rhetorical question too sweetie."

"Oh, anyway that was great. But I think I need a rest now, may I please have the day off?"

"No you can't have the day off! What would Libby say?"

"Well said Kim, I would say no day off either. Don't push your luck Don! You don't sound too sick to me, remember one of us has to sign your timesheet."

"Okay Boss" Then as Don pulled out with a messy plop, rolled her over to face him and he whispered "Kim?"

"What honey?"

"Did we make a baby?"

Kim was finding it was hard to stay tracking with Don's conversation, he'd change topics without warning and expect you follow. Which would she could have managed without the added distraction of the run-out dribbling down her left butt cheek. Lovely! "Its OK honey, hell, more mess, we're safe for a few days, confident, I'm like a clock."

"Good… Kim?"

"Yes Don."

"Would be all right if I sleep in the tent again tonight?"

She stroked Don's face briefly, "That would be nice, but I'd better check with Libby again."

"That's fine Kim, the swag is fine, and please stop asking! And tell him I'm hungry and going to have a lie in. Listening to you last night has taken it out of me. Please tell Don I require a decent breakfast too… When he's ready."

Kim started to get dressed in yesterdays clothes. Noting where his lazy gaze was directed Kim mentioned how much she needed to trim, did he have a razor she could borrow. "Tidy it up and less mess issues too."

Don ran a lazy hand up her thigh, relaxed, content, and said "Aw, don't, I like em like that." Interesting! A man that liked her hairy pussy, they were rare, most were nagging her to trim or shave.

"That's alright for you to say, I'm the one with the hairs all stuck together… Whatever, a shower will fix that." She shook him by the shoulder. "C'mon Donnie, up and at 'em tiger, we've earned a big breakfast too, come teach Kimberly all about it when you're what, six hours from a golden arches? And I'll make you some coffee ASAP, you do look trashed."

Kim was expecting some resentment or other attitude from Libby, but she was just her normal self, calm. And kept the hot water coming for Don and Kim to shower together, Don curiously covered Kim from Libby. Between Libby's visits, they washed each other intimately, and Kim saw how happily Don gazed at her and smiled. "I thought you were trashed big fella."

"I'm just looking."

When Kim and Don were dressed, Libby asked if Don could fill her shower today, for some reason she said that felt more natural.

They set off in the boat on time, however the work wasn't as efficient as the previous day, even though Kim and Don were sharing the boat driving, the judgement and precision wasn't to Libby's liking. She had had enough, finally saying "Listen, kids, obviously we're struggling, if we can keep it together to say two o'clock, eat lunch on the fly, we can have an early mark and you two can rest for the afternoon. Fair?" So to avoid disappointing Libby further they concentrated, and eventually stopped work mid-afternoon. Kim walked determinedly toward the tent, wasn't counting on much sleep tonight and wanted rest. She also wondered if it would be better for Don to go somewhere else to lower the risk of distractions, but Don said, "Over here babe, lets lie out here on the beach, so Libby can join us." The three sat on a rug, soon Don cuddled Kim from behind, Libby covered them with another blanket saying, "You two get some sleep, I'll read a book and watch for dogs."

Kim woke first, Libby was sitting close, wrapped in another blanket and reading her book. Kim got Libby's attention, held out a hand for her to take, and whispering "Lib, is he still asleep?... I'm so sorry for today, it won't affect our work again… and are we still good?".

Libby gave her hand a squeeze, answering, "Don't stress about it Kim, it's a challenging few days for us all, I actually think you're doing rather well."

"Also want to say that I never want to come between you and Don, and I'm sorry for flaunting us like this, I'll make sure we tone it down a little… in view of what you said the other—"

"--Kim! I said some things the other evening I now regret -- things a married women shouldn't feel -- and I'd consider it a favour if you tried to forget all that, can you do that?"

"Do my best. And I mean it about never wanting to come between you, what Don and I are doing… well there's no commitments, no expectations, its just a nice interlude..."

"You just do what you comfortable with… and I can see what you mean about the breast play."

"Well, crap! Hoped you'd wouldn't notice; he sure is somethin' isn't he? Sorry Libby as I said I really didn't want to flaunt us, but if I stop him he'll wake."

"Kim, you do what you must, I said I'll cope. Actually I might go and –- as Don would say -– 'rev the fire up a bit, ready for dinner, you warm enough down here?"

"Just."

And there was another squeeze of her hand before Libby covered them with the second blanket. "Comfortable there for another half hour or so?"

"You bet!"

"And then we'll wake him, put him back to work again, a little hungry myself."

Dinner that night was grilled pork chops, with apple sauce, and mashed potato. Desert was fresh made cake with cream. Kim offered to finish the clean up -- she was finding she was only in the way while he cooked -– while Don sat back against a log and invited Libby to join him. He was pretty keen not to exclude Libby, which was sweet, but did they have to sit so close? He had his arm around her shoulder, she appeared very relaxed against him. Don wasn't doing anything wrong that Kim could see -- just an arm over his friends shoulders. But Libby was looking more and more comfortable each time Kim looked, then dramatically Libby stiffened away startling Don, and Kim

"Don, I was forgetting myself, inappropriate… please forgive me, should I move away?"

Don didn't release her, squeezed her harder if anything, "It's safe Lib, remember, a long time ago; I'll always be strong."

"Yes you've always been very good, always safe… So Kim that's another issue to ask you to forget, and are you happy with us sitting like this?"

What could she say? "Its cool Libby, been friends a long time, I said it wouldn't be right to come between you."

Continues in Chapter 2