Don't Answer the Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers

He twisted and bucked, trying to throw her off, but she rode him like a bucking bronco. He could feel his nuts tightening as she coaxed his cum to the surface. He strained to free his arms but her two friends had him pinned.

"What the hell are they putting in food these days?" he thought. "Why are they so strong?!" Alec was still fighting to get free when he heard a slurred voice.

"Right on, dude!" a drunk yelled, as he walked up the driveway with a beer in each hand to watch them. "What's with everyone getting it on tonight? How do I get a piece of this action?"

The two girls pinning Alec's arms let go, stripping off their costumes as they walked toward the drunk. Andrea, still naked from the waist down, also turned and walked toward him.

"All right," the drunk slurred, "now this is a fucking Halloween party!"

Alec seized the opportunity and quickly rolled Emma off; he had to tightly squeeze the head of his cock to prevent himself from coming.

The drunk cheered, unable to believe his luck, as Andrea and the now naked schoolgirl pulled him to the ground. The other girl, also naked, yanked his pants and underwear down around his knees and tried to stroke his drunk-dick hard.

Alec was trying to get away when an iron grip grabbed his leg; he looked down and saw it was Emma, her golden eyes burning as she crawled after him. He jerked his foot away from her, grabbed his pants and ran off down the street.

As he hid behind a hedge and got dressed, Alec knew something strange was going on. He was still in good shape and, he thought, good looking, but he knew when a 19-year-old girl as hot as Emma wants you to fuck her you're either dreaming or a millionaire. He pulled out his cell phone and called Allison, but it rang a few times and went to voice mail.

"Hi honey where are you?" he texted, frustrated she hadn't picked up. "Please call me right away!!!"

Alec waited a minute and, when she didn't reply, decided to head to Kaylee's house to find her. He was rounding the hedge when he spotted three half-naked girls walking down the middle of the street.

Their eyes glowed in the dark and they were all wearing partially removed costumes. He was ducked down, waiting for them to pass, when he heard another girl coming from the opposite direction.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late," she said. "I hope the party isn't over already! My asshole parents wouldn't let me come so I had to sneak out."

The girl, blonde haired and dressed as a sexy angel, walked toward her friends and discovered they were all half naked. "Wow, looks like I missed all the fun! Are you guys on something? Can I have some?"

She shrieked when they grabbed her and forced her to the pavement in the middle of the street. "Hey! Watch my wings!" Two of the girls pinned her shoulders down while the third one got between her legs and pulled her white satin panties off.

"Oh my god," the girl whispered, "someone's gonna see us!" She let out a loud gasp as her friend lay down, wrapped her arms around her bare legs and started to lightly lick her pussy.

Alec could feel his pants tightening as he watched her squirming while her friend tongue fucked her. The little angel pulled the top of her outfit down and made one of her friends suck her nipples while her other friend teased her clit. She moaned loudly and clamped her friend's head between her legs, her little body trembling as she shook with an orgasm. And then all four of them stood up and continued walking down the street, all half naked and with golden, glowing eyes.

Alec was watching them go when he heard a voice behind him loudly whisper his name. He turned and saw his neighbor, Pam, standing in the shadows of her garage.

"Oh my god, Alec! Do you know what's going on?" she asked, after he had snuck over to join her in the garage.

"I'm not sure, but it's dangerous out there. It's like all the neighborhood kids have become...sex-crazed zombies!"

"Oh my god! They're all undead?!"

"Not that kind of zombie; they're more like automatons with one purpose -- sex!"

"I know! I was driving home and saw two boys and a girl having...hanky-panky. I got out my car and told them they should be ashamed of themselves, and they started chasing me, with their...things sticking out! I ran home to tell Paul, but he's one of them too!"

She led Alec quietly inside her house and silently motioned for him to peek into the living room. He saw Pam's husband Paul, wearing only a pajama top, pounding his prick into their Asian exchange student, who had her nightie scrunched up around her waist and was bent over the couch. Both of them had the same golden, glowing eyes.

"She must have become one of those...sex zombies, and attacked him," Pam whispered.

Alec agreed with her, even though all the men in the neighborhood knew -- because Paul told them -- he fucked every Asian exchange student Pam arranged to stay with them.

"I'm worried about Philip," she whispered, " he went to a Halloween party down the street."

"So did Allison, I'm going there to get her, Come with me and we'll find your son too." He was headed toward the front door when the doorbell rang.

"Don't answer the door!" Alec whispered. He led her down the hallway and they peeked out the side window. A pizza delivery driver, naked from the waist down, was standing outside.

"Maybe he's a friend of Philip's?" Pam whispered.

"Look at his eyes, see how they glow?" Alec whispered. "They all have those eyes. And pizza delivery drivers normally wear pants." He motioned for her to follow and they went back and out through the garage.

Pam was nervous so Alec held her hand as they warily crossed the neighbor's front lawn. They looked down toward Kaylee's house and could see couples fucking amid the fake tombstones decorating the front yard.

"We should go around the high school and try to sneak in through the backyard, there's too many of them out front," Alec said.

They skirted the bright lights of the parking lot and followed the chain link fence past the tennis courts. As they passed the portables they saw movement between the corrugated metal buildings.

Three naked college kids were in the shadows; one girl was riding a guy's cock while another rode his tongue. Pam hesitated, wondering if it was her son, until one of the girls turned her head and stared at her with glowing eyes.

Alec pulled Pam by her hand, and as they ran he looked back and saw the golden-eyed trio in pursuit. They turned right and fled down a corridor between the school buildings, and had almost reached the end when four shadowy figures appeared, blocking their way. Their golden, glowing eyes cut through the darkness.

Alec and Pam turned and tried to run back the way they had come, but the other three zombies had followed them -- they were trapped. He ran to a door on the side of the school and pulled the handle, but it was locked.

"Oh my god," Pam cried. "I'm going to die!"

"I don't think so, unless they fuck you to death!"

Pam's eyes opened wide in surprise, and she started when Alec pushed her down on all fours.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Maybe they'll leave us alone if they think we're like them," he said, as the zombies moved toward them from both ends of the corridor

Pam gasped as he tugged her skirt down around her knees, taking her panties with it. She was embarrassed, as she knew her ass was a lot bigger than it used to be. She looked back and stared wide-eyed at Alec's half hard cock as he pushed his pants down.

"Don't worry, I'm only going to pretend," he whispered as he started to dry hump her, his long dick swinging back and forth between her legs.

Pam bit her lip, trying not to cry out in fear, as he simulated sex with her, but their play fucking wasn't working, and the sex-mad monsters surrounded them.

As Alec had been bouncing his cock between Pam's legs, pretending to fuck her, he couldn't help but get hard. She could tell and let out excited little gasps every time his knob brushed against her pussy.

"We've only got one chance. I'm sorry, Pam," Alec whispered, as he slowly pushed his thick shaft into her sopping hole.

Alec got half his length into her and stopped to watch the sex zombies. They'd hesitated when he first entered her, but when he stopped they walked toward them again.

He gave Pam's pussy, which was tighter than he expected and surprisingly wet, two more strokes, and they stopped again. "It's working," he whispered, "they think we're like them!"

"Uh huh..." Pam groaned, as she tried to remember the last time her husband had made love to her. Her eyes rolled back as Alec started to fuck her with long, steady strokes, she'd never had such a huge cock inside of her.

Alec watched, as the zombies seemed to lose interest in them and wandered away. He tried to slow down so he wouldn't come, but Pam had braced herself against the pavement and was plunging her pussy against his pole.

"Whoa...whoa!" he groaned. "Good job, Pam...you fooled them. But if you don't slow down you're going to make me come, and I don't think that'd be good for either of us."

"What about me?" she asked, as she slowed down but continued to ride his cock. "Can I come?"

Alec remembered the cute little angel, remembered what had happened after she came over and over on her friend's tongue. "I don't think that's a good idea. I think if either of us come we'll end up like them."

"Damn," Pam whispered, as Alec pulled his cock out of her.

They stood up and dressed, both still flush with the sensation of being so close to coming. Sneaking quietly to the end of the corridor and peeking around the corner, they saw the coast was clear. They were walking along the pathway when two shadows emerged from the bushes dead ahead of them.

Alec grabbed Pam to protect her as she cried out in fright. As they stepped into the light, he saw that it was two college kids in matching prison inmate costumes; he was relieved to see neither of them had glowing eyes.

"Mrs. Miller?" the boy said. "I thought that was you getting..."

"Josh?" Pam went red with embarrassment as she realized her son's best friend had been watching her and Alec. "Where's Philip?"

"I don't know...he might still be trapped inside the Halloween party. Susie and me were outside smoking a -- I mean, having a beer. And when we went back, it was chaos! They were all grabbing and screwing anyone and everyone they could. Some chased us, so we ran over here and hid in the bushes. They were looking for us when they saw you guys."

"I think the safest thing'd be for you two to stay here," Alec said. "Stay hidden, and don't come out unless it looks like things are normal again."

"We'd rather come with you," Josh said. "You know, safety in numbers. And I want to help you guys find Phil."

Alec wasn't sure, but he didn't have time to argue so the four of them snuck across the school playing field to the back of Kaylee's house. He reached over the fence to unlatch the rear gate and they crept into the backyard.

As they looked around, they saw a couple doing it doggie style on the outside patio. Alec recognized Kaylee's mom, and the cowboy riding her from behind was her daughter's boyfriend, Billy.

Alec signaled to the others to be quiet, hoping they could all sneak behind them and up the back stairs without being noticed. They were quietly walking past when Pam stopped. She was looking through an open sliding door into the basement, where a fuckfest was taking place. Josh had seen her stop and was quietly sneaking back to get her when she spoke aloud.

"Philip? Is that you?"

A naked guy was standing with his back to her. He had a girl's legs locked around his waist while her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck. As he turned at the sound of Pam's voice, she saw it was her son, and he was bouncing the girl, who was dressed as a princess, up and down on his erect cock. Both of their eyes glowed golden.

Pam was speechless as she watched Philip plunging the petite princess' pussy onto his big, stiff penis. She had been positive her son, who was only nineteen, was a virgin. Now, she wasn't sure.

Billy and Kaylee's mom had also heard Pam and now they, along with all the other sex zombies downstairs, were moving toward the four of them.

"Oh my god, Pam! Run!" Alec yelled, but he knew they were surrounded.

She didn't hear him; she was mesmerized as her son let the girl down, and then walked slowly toward her with his erect penis pointing at her like a missile.

Susie, Josh's girlfriend, was terrified, but she remembered how the zombies at the school had been fooled. She quickly fumbled at Alec's pants and tugged them, along with his boxer briefs, down to his knees. Her eyes were wide with fear as she quickly bent over and started sucking his cock, praying the zombies wouldn't hurt her.

They stopped when they saw her blowing him and turned back toward Pam and Josh. Finally realizing the jeopardy she had put them in, Pam backed away in fear until Josh grabbed her.

He knew Susie had the right idea. He quickly forced Pam -- his best friend's mom -- down on her knees and, after quickly pushing down the front of his pants, shoved his prick into her mouth.

Pam was paralyzed with fear and could only watch Josh's eyes as he fucked her face. The sex zombies stopped and watched as both Alec and Josh got their cocks sucked.

Pam didn't know what to do; it had been so long since she'd given her husband a blowjob. Her mouth was a tight seal around Josh's stiff pole as he pumped it between her lips. She glanced to her right and realized Philip was standing right beside her, his own stiff cock inches from her mouth.

Meanwhile, Susie had squatted in front of Alec so she could blow him better. She realized the faster she sucked, the more the sex zombies seemed to lose interest. She rolled her tongue around the head of his cock and used her hand to jerk him quickly in and out of her mouth. She was only eighteen, but she had sucked Josh's big dick often enough to get pretty good at it. But his cock wasn't as thick as this one and she was having a hard time getting her mouth around it. As she looked up at Alec's face, she could tell he wouldn't be complaining.

Alec couldn't believe how good it felt, having this beautiful teenager bobbing back and forth on his fuckstick. But he had to grab her head to slow her down. "Not too fast," he whispered, "or you'll make me come."

Susie wanted to suck even faster, she wanted to taste his cum, but she nodded and reluctantly slowed down.

Pam, on the other hand, was speeding up. She'd been watching Susie blow Alec and tried the same technique, quickly pumping Josh's prick with her hand while she sucked on him. She was getting excited as she eyed her son's cock, hanging so tantalizingly close. She didn't hear Josh begging her to slow down as she pumped him faster and sucked him harder. And as he filled her mouth with hot, sticky cum, she felt herself falling away, like she was in a dream.

Alec knew Josh was going to lose it, and yelled at Pam to slow down. But when he saw her pull the kid's cock out and cum ran down from the corner of her mouth, he knew they were both lost.

"No!" Susie cried, and tried to get up to help her boyfriend. But Alec saw the sex zombies all turn back toward them and quickly convinced her to get back on her knees and keep sucking. Tears ran down her face as he stroked his cock in and out of her mouth and as she watched her boyfriend, his eyes golden and glowing, disappear into the basement.

Philip also wandered back inside and was followed by his mom, who watched him with her own hungry, glowing eyes.

When the coast was finally clear, Alec popped his cock out of Susie's mouth, amazed he hadn't blow his load, and tried to comfort and calm her.

"We need to figure out what happened, find out why everyone is...attacking each other. Maybe there's a way to change everyone back to normal, but first I need to find my daughter."

Susie nodded and held his hand tightly. As they crept up the back stairs, Alec looked through an open sliding door and saw there was no one in the kitchen. The hallway leading to the front of the house was also empty, but the floor was littered with discarded Halloween costumes.

As they walked through the kitchen, Alec whispered loudly. "Allison! Are you here?"

When there was no answer, they went to the hallway and peeked toward the living room, where the Monster Mash was still playing. A guy in an astronaut costume was blasting a girl dressed as Pocahontas into outer space, and as he fired his rocket into her teepee, the flickering shadows of couples fucking by candlelight danced across them.

There was a doorway halfway down the hallway; Alec heard the steady squeaking of bedsprings coming from it. Susie waited as he crept forward and peeked into the room. He recognized Kaylee's dad, but couldn't see the face of the girl he was on top of and ball deep in. But he could see a Wonder Woman outfit on the floor and he knew Allison had worn a genie costume.

He tiptoed back to Susie and they went in the opposite direction. The door to the bathroom at the end of the hallway was open and the light was off. He inched toward it as Susie fearfully squeezed his hand and tried to pull him back. He whispered into the darkness: "Allison!"

He reached around the doorframe and turned on the light; the bathroom was empty. He was turning to leave when he noticed the shower curtain was closed. Creeping near, he pulled it back -- the bathtub was also empty.

Alec knew now he had to see who the girl on the bed was, had to know it wasn't Allison. Susie squeezed his hand tightly as he led her back down the hallway. A closet door creaked menacingly behind them and she started at the sound. Hiding behind Alec, she pressed her face tightly against his shoulder as they watched the door crack open.

"Dad?" a voice whispered from inside.

Alec threw open the closet door as Allison stepped out and tightly hugged him. "I've tried calling and texting you," he whispered. "Where's your cell phone?"

"I think it fell out downstairs when I was trying to get away from Billy."

"Thank god you escaped!" Alec remembered what Billy had been doing to Kaylee's mom in the backyard. "What the hell happened here?"

"I don't know!" Allison said. "We were downstairs...fooling around, and all of a sudden Kaylee got this crazy look in her eyes, and the cauldron started glowing, and Adam and Billy were -- "

"Wait a second, what cauldron was glowing?"

"One of the Halloween decorations Kaylee and her mom got."

"One of those plastic cauldrons?"

"No, an antique one. It was really old, and black, and when Kaylee touched it...it started to glow, and everyone went insane."

"Where is it?"

"Downstairs in the rec room."

"We've got to get the cauldron, to see if it's got something to do with why everyone is acting so weird."

"No," Susie pleaded. "Let's get out of here!"

"If we get the cauldron, we might be able to turn Josh back to normal," Alec whispered. "You girls better stay near me, in case we run into trouble."

They both nodded and were frightened as they followed him down the hallway to the basement door. They could still hear the bed bouncing up and down in the bedroom as they quietly went down the stairs, passed a room full of costumed couples fucking, and neared the rec room.

Alec peeked through the open doorway. He saw a girl, about nineteen, lying naked on the floor while a guy fucked her. Five other guys were around her and she was sucking one and jacking off two others while the rest watched. Alec didn't know how many other guys had come and gone, but her face and tits and stomach were covered in cum like she was the belle of the bukkake festival.

Behind her, in front of the fireplace, Alec could see the cauldron. It was small, the size of a bowling ball, and glowed with the same eerie, golden light haunting the eyes of the sex zombies.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers